Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

zayn L.’s Avatar
zayn L. Oct 19 23 views
zayn L.’s Avatar
zayn L. Oct 19 37 views

what skill do you need to be in law enforcement such as a police officer or park ranger

i'm zayn i'm a sophomore in high school its been my dream to be in law enforcement law is...

Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12 48 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

lawyer law criminal-justice attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career...

law-school

feara S.’s Avatar
feara S. Sep 21 73 views

advice for a career in law

what courses should I take in high school to prepare for a career in law? law lawyer law-school...

law-practice

Sarah C.’s Avatar
Sarah C. Sep 09 91 views

what is the best education if i wanna be a crime scene investigator

i am still not sure what i wanna do i am stuck between crime scene investigator or a lawyer. criminal-justice law college...

criminology

khumo M.’s Avatar
khumo M. Sep 04 123 views

what is the highest payed lawyer

lawyer # plastic surgeon...

law

manya Y.’s Avatar
manya Y. Aug 27 147 views

I'm currently doing biology, chemistry and maths in my a-levels, but I want to do law in the future. How can I join these two diverse fields to make an attractive personal statement?

I'm average in my grades, I got 8 A*s in my gcse's and about to give my AS level boards in the feb march session. I, personally, do not like any of the subjects I do, ive never found a passion in studies but I believe law is a suitable course for me as I like to think of loopholes and interpret...

college law science lawyer

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Aug 22 142 views

Law Internships For High School Students

I'm a high school student interested in going into the law field, and I was wondering about how I could find law internships. I live in New Jersey, and even though I've looked, it's been very hard to find any places near me offering internships for teens/high school students. What places or...

law-internship law law-practice lawyer internship

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Aug 09 96 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? law lawyer law-enforcement law-school...

attorney

Uma L.’s Avatar
Uma L. Aug 09 163 views

Where can I get with my plan of individualized study?

I'm transferring from community college to app state next fall. I'm interested in social work, communication studies, and child development (social work is my concentration, not sure which minor/second concentration between communication and child development I should do.) Either way, I have...

appalachianstateuniversity law socialwork individualizedmajor college psychology childdevelopment communications interdisciplinarystudies

Ariel C.’s Avatar
Ariel C. Aug 02 132 views

What are some ways to help me make a decision for my future ?

I’m not sure if I want too be a nurse, doctor, or go into law what are some ways to help me make a decision? medicine law doctor...

nurse

Kyana H.’s Avatar
Kyana H. Aug 02 112 views

How long do you have to go to school for to be a Contract Lawyer?

I'm in high school right now and deciding what degree I want to get first for when I go to college and want to know what will help decrease the time in school. college law...

college-selection

Jaida G.’s Avatar
Jaida G. Jul 27 154 views

What specific requirements does it take to become a lawyer?

I always admired lawyers and people of such since elementary school and have always wanted to pursue that as my career, but I always wanted to know what it all takes to become one so I won’t get lost and confused in the future. lawyer law college...

business

Alimata B.’s Avatar
Alimata B. Jul 16 116 views

How is your mind state after a case?

Hi, my name a Alimata, I'm in 9 the grade my dream is to be a lawyer. criminal-justice law...

lawyer

Maboti K.’s Avatar
Maboti K. Jul 14 85 views

essay based on why one should study law

law essay based on why one should study...

Favour J.’s Avatar
Favour J. Jul 01 139 views