Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

Jaida G.’s Avatar
Jaida G. Jaida G. Jul 27 44 views

What specific requirements does it take to become a lawyer?

I always admired lawyers and people of such since elementary school and have always wanted to pursue that as my career, but I always wanted to know what it all takes to become one so I won’t get lost and confused in the future. #lawyer #law #college...

#business

Alimata B.’s Avatar
Alimata B. Alimata B. Jul 16 49 views

How is your mind state after a case?

Hi, my name a Alimata, I'm in 9 the grade my dream is to be a lawyer. #criminal-justice #law...

#lawyer

Maboti K.’s Avatar
Maboti K. Maboti K. Jul 14 40 views

essay based on why one should study law

#law essay based on why one should study...

Favour J.’s Avatar
Favour J. Favour J. Jul 01 58 views
Riya Maurya M.’s Avatar
Riya Maurya M. Riya Maurya M. Jul 01 61 views

Can I become a lawyer and an actress?

I am a student. I want fame and I also want to help give justice. #lawyer...

#law

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Alyssa D. Jun 29 72 views

Is a sociology degree helpful for public relations?

Hi, My name is Alyssa. I am a 25-year-old student who is almost ready to transfer to a #communication university to finish my bachelor's. I currently will hold 2 AAs in communication studies and sociology. My goal is to work with the public ultimately. I want to help with charitable campaigns,...

#sociology #law #public-relations

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 25 53 views

Corporate Law

Is corporate law a good choice as a profession ? ( For someone who is very new to the business environment ) #business #law...

#lawyer

Umayyah K.’s Avatar
Umayyah K. Umayyah K. Jun 24 46 views

What do I need in order to be a forensic psychologist, and how challenging is this job ?

I am in high school going to 10th grade in September , I enjoy Law but also helping and understanding people. So that’s where I thought forensic psychology would be a good fit, but I’m not sure on the process and what it’s actually like . #forensic #psychology #criminal-justice...

#law

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Emina T. Jun 23 49 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Shaney H. Jun 15 100 views
Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Daniella M. Jun 21 92 views

When would be a great time to start studying for the LSAT and the Bar exam?

On a scale of 1 to 10, How hard are the LSAT and the Bar exam.(1 being extremely easy and 10 being extremely hard.) Any study resource suggestions? #law #law-school #college #lawyer...

#studytips

Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Daniella M. Jun 21 112 views

What would be my first step towards being a corporate lawyer?

I want to be a corporate lawyer one day but I also want to go to business school and get my MBA. #business-management #law...

#lawyer

siana G.’s Avatar
siana G. siana G. Jun 21 58 views

what do I need to become a lawyer?

I have always loved crime shows, my favorite part was always whenever cases where brought to court. #criminal-justice...

#law

Donnalisa R.’s Avatar
Donnalisa R. Donnalisa R. Jun 20 182 views

What are the different types of positions for becoming a lawyer ?

Hello! I’am 17 years old , in 11th grade and something I always said as a kid and growing up as a teen I wanted to be a lawyer every time someone will ask I will say lawyer , but as I’m getting older I’m trying to come to a realization of what type of lawyer I wanna be , The process of even...

#college #law #lawyer #law-school

William K.’s Avatar
William K. William K. Jun 19 67 views
Aymen R.’s Avatar
Aymen R. Aymen R. Jun 09 94 views

Should I go into corporate law or criminal defense?

I like the idea of helping people in need and helping prisoners get back with their families but it seems that criminal defense would be significantly harder and not as rewarding as going into corporate law which I can use money from to donate/support such campaigns and others. I'm not exactly...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #college #attorney

Daisy H.’s Avatar
Daisy H. Daisy H. Jun 07 151 views

What do I need to do to become a corporate lawyer?

I'm in high school and I love law and business. I think corporate law would be perfect for me because it has both things I find interesting and it matches my personality. #lawyer #law...

#business

Gabrielle G.’s Avatar
Gabrielle G. Gabrielle G. Jun 06 86 views

How do I become a homicide detective?

Specifically, I'd like to work in Austria, so if you have advice for that, that'd be great, but the general European regulation and requirements would suffice too. I've always been interested in crime and detective work, and I'd love to be a homicide detective. Would I have to be a police...

#law #homicidedetective #criminal-justice #europe #austria #police #law-enforcement

tanishka S.’s Avatar
tanishka S. tanishka S. Jun 05 112 views

what do I want in future ?

hello friends, I am student of class 10th, India , CBSE board, my board exams are up soon.. I am an average student in studies.. I still don't know what to become in future or what stream should I choose.. every day I ask myself the same question "what do I want to do in my future? what do I...

#law #career #india #lawyer #college

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. Erica B. May 20 84 views

I want to be an defense attorney, Do I have to become a prosecutor first?

I have been in the law program since 6th grade I've always known what I wanted to do. I was hoping I didn't have to be a prosecutor first because I want to help innocent people stay out of jail. #law-practice #law-school #enforcement #lawyers...

#law

Brionna P.’s Avatar
Brionna P. Brionna P. Jun 02 85 views

Is it hard working in the law firm with certain kind of lawyer's?

I have always wanted to be either a lawyer or a realtor but I could never and still can't choose which one....

#law