Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

Trinity L.’s Avatar
Trinity L. yesterday 13 views

What are some tools I should be familiar with in this field??

My end career goal is paralegal investigator #law...

#criminal-justice

Marc S.’s Avatar
Marc S. Jan 25 14 views

Apply for an internship

Hello, I am currently in my first year of a trilingual law cursus in Paris. I am looking for an international internship to validate my year. I would very much like to do it from May in your association which seems to offer a great humanitarian experience. I hope I have caught your...

#internship #law

ketshepaone M.’s Avatar
ketshepaone M. Jan 17 47 views

Can i become a lawyer with a Criminology Degree

i am currently studying towards my Criminology degree and along my studies i discovered that i want to be a lawyer (Criminal Defense Lawyer) now my question is will i be able to become a lawyer with this degree or do i have to enroll again with a Law school and start an LLB degree? #lawyer...

#criminal-justice #attorney #law

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 65 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

Freda F.’s Avatar
Freda F. Nov 27, 2019 53 views

I want to know if I can go to the law school with a degree in Marriage and Family Studies and what kind of law I can read.

I am currently reading a degree in Marriage and Family studies and thinking of going to the law school....

#law

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 43 views
Peyton G.’s Avatar
Peyton G. Nov 20, 2019 41 views

Where are the best places to intern to become a lawyer?

What states do most lawyers go to intern?...

#law

Peyton G.’s Avatar
Peyton G. Nov 20, 2019 36 views

How long does it take before you can practice law?

How long does the average lawyer go to law school and intern before they can take the bar exam and practice law?...

#law

Jack K.’s Avatar
Jack K. Nov 20, 2019 47 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 30 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

Mike C.’s Avatar
Mike C. Oct 27, 2019 70 views

I am currently 4th yr criminology student I have plans to study in law school after my bachelor degree.but I quite not sure can I make it to become lawyer even my grades now in my law subjects of my current course is only passing.? Please reply me it would be a great help to me.thank your ample time to feedback me..

#law I have plans to study in law school after I graduated my degree course criminology.but there's a quiet doubts in me.can I possibly be able to make it and in the law school.even though at this time my grades in my law subjects are only passing..I hope somebody will reply me..I'm from...

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Oct 26, 2019 97 views

I'm currently a high school student and I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney. Are there any things I can/should be doing now to prepare and be more qualified for that position? Any advice on that area is welcome!

I am a ninth grader going to a prestigious college-prep based high school. I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney for a life career and plan on interning with any lawyer as I get closer to high-school graduation. I am researching any actions I can take to further be prepared for either...

#lawyer #law-enforcement #college #criminal-justice #law-school #law

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 96 views

Can i still play sports even though im studying law?

I want to go into the criminal justice program and its a whole lot of work, will I be able to still play sports? Is it recommended ? #law #sports...

#management

Adriana Z.’s Avatar
Adriana Z. Oct 25, 2019 29 views
Adriana Z.’s Avatar
Adriana Z. Oct 25, 2019 26 views
Adriana Z.’s Avatar
Adriana Z. Oct 25, 2019 35 views
carson L.’s Avatar
carson L. Oct 14, 2019 35 views

how much does a fish and game warden make?

i like working with my hands and i know how to work on cars and trucks. i live on a farm. and i like landscaping and handy work #law...

#work

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04, 2019 82 views

What was the most difficult aspect of law school or becoming a lawyer?

I am a high school senior looking to become a lawyer, and would like some more advice or information about what I should expect. #lawyer #college #law...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04, 2019 69 views

At what point in your journey to becoming a lawyer did you decide which type of law you wanted to be in?

I know that I would like to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure which type of law. #law #lawyer...

#law-school