Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. 8 hours ago 25 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#confused #law #life #career #business #money #everyone

Clementine M.’s Avatar
Clementine M. yesterday 11 views

what are the different types of lawyers?

I know that there are different types of lawyers but what are they and how do their careers look different? #law...

#lawyer

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. 2 days ago 25 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney...

#criminal-law

Jason P.’s Avatar
Jason P. Feb 23 24 views

I don't know exactly what i want to do. At first i felt like i wanted to do something in law, that also may partain to psychology but then i wanted to maybe do something in politics.

I am a very pesistant person. I always push for what i want or need. I want the best for people and help the greater good. I do feel as though we need more morally right people in this world and i want to be that person. Any way I can if thats with doing law or politics or something else for...

#law #government #law-enforcement #politics

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 08 144 views

What are some requirements to become a lawyer?

I am 17 going on 18 but i want to be a lawyer when i grow up. I watch a whole lot of criminal injustice television shows for example;Law and Order,Criminal Minds, and NCIS. Those are like my top three television shows that i adore if i could i would watch them all day long. y mom tells me that...

#lawyers #law

Alan S.’s Avatar
Alan S. Feb 08 34 views
Nyeleti Y.’s Avatar
Nyeleti Y. Feb 01 40 views

Why do I want to do law

Talkative and shy around new people I want to help people to get their Justice and help...

#law

Nyeleti Y.’s Avatar
Nyeleti Y. Feb 01 37 views

Why do you want to do law

I'm shy around new people, talkative and short tempered...

#law

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 67 views

Does the President make the law or does someone else? If so, what is that someone called?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #law...

#president

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 55 views

How many years do I have to spend in law school?

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #law...

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 90 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Qhayiya X.’s Avatar
Qhayiya X. Jan 15 52 views
Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15 66 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

#law #counselling #career-paths #career #law-enforcement #guidance #help #advice

Princess A.’s Avatar
Princess A. Jan 08 111 views

What course should an undecided student take up in college?

Honestly, I want to take courses about law but I am afraid since i learned that law school is not for faint hearted peeps like me, so... #law #criminal-justice #law-enforcement...

Nicole L.’s Avatar
Nicole L. Jan 04 94 views

Is it worth it to go to law school

Im still thinking of what to be in the future....

#law

Sailor A.’s Avatar
Sailor A. Jan 03 68 views

What are other job options in the field of criminal justice besides police work?

I would like to be a lawyer, however I do not know if I want to continue school after my undergraduate. Therefore, I want to still have a job that involves criminal justice but I do not want to be a police officer....

#law

chaz W.’s Avatar
chaz W. Dec 21, 2020 57 views

what does it take to become a police officer?

I would like to find out more about law enforcement and all the stuff the police do in their job. #law...

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Dec 09, 2020 97 views

If I'm planning to go to an ivy league school do I need to take science? I planning to double major in performing arts and law?

I'm Canadian and i'm required to take Grade 9 and 10 science. Do I also need to take physics, biology, or chemistry in grade 11 and 12. #high-school #high-school-classes #law #performing...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 113 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#law-school #attorney

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Dec 03, 2020 196 views

What are some different careers for a political science degree?

I know that I would like to go into political science for my major since I am very passionate about it. I am interested in politics, history, and law. #law #politics #political-science...

#business-law

Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Dec 01, 2020 102 views
Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 115 views

Is getting into Harvard hard

I'm in 12th grade and want to know before I enter Harvard law school #law...

#university

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 114 views

How long is law school

I want to be able to have the the power to make a difference through law and Ability to help others. #law-school...

#law

Navya A.’s Avatar
Navya A. Nov 25, 2020 109 views

Help me make a choice between law or medicine as a career

I'm really passionate about human rights, women's rights, climate change and socio economic issues but I also really like biology and the idea of helping people everyday, please help me decide! #career #law #help #rights...

#medicine

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20, 2020 118 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

#law #colleges #criminal-justice #business #college

Alliyah P.’s Avatar
Alliyah P. Nov 13, 2020 77 views

How many years do we have to spend in collage to be an lawyer?

i wanna be a lawyer because they make good money#money #law #school...

#lawyer