Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. yesterday 23 views

What are some different careers for a political science degree?

I know that I would like to go into political science for my major since I am very passionate about it. I am interested in politics, history, and law. #law #politics #political-science...

#business-law

Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. 2 days ago 22 views
Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29 40 views

Is getting into Harvard hard

I'm in 12th grade and want to know before I enter Harvard law school #law...

#university

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29 44 views

How long is law school

I want to be able to have the the power to make a difference through law and Ability to help others. #law-school...

#law

Navya A.’s Avatar
Navya A. Nov 25 52 views

Help me make a choice between law or medicine as a career

I'm really passionate about human rights, women's rights, climate change and socio economic issues but I also really like biology and the idea of helping people everyday, please help me decide! #career #law #help #rights...

#medicine

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20 49 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

#criminal-justice #college #business #colleges #law

Alliyah P.’s Avatar
Alliyah P. Nov 13 31 views

How many years do we have to spend in collage to be an lawyer?

i wanna be a lawyer because they make good money#money #law #school...

#lawyer

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13 58 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Annika J.’s Avatar
Annika J. Nov 07 55 views

What are the steps/how long will it take to become a Forensic Psychologist?

I'm interested in law and psychology, and this seems like a career I would really be interested in, but the career path seems very long and tedious. #psychology #law #forensicpsychology...

#career-paths

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30 47 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. #scientist #law...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30 49 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement?

I want to learn more and explore my options of becoming a Medical Scientists or a Lawyer after high school & college. #law #lawyer #scientists...

#medical

Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 37 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 42 views
Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27 39 views

What type of classes should I take to prepare for college?

Currently I am a highschooler and although I am in classes that prepare me for college I am not taking any classes that can prepare me for law ( I am unaware if there even is any),please write some classes that can prepare me for college as someone who will major as a lawyer. #lawyer #college...

#law

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27 38 views

What are the best colleges to go to in California?

As someone who is considered a minority in a lot of communities I strive to not make that so and fight for equality in society as well as in workplaces, because of this I want to become a human rights lawyer. Currently I am a junior in highschool but I'm unaware of which college I should strive...

#humanrights #college #law

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27 26 views

What is the best college if you want to become a police officer?

I want to know the best college for if I want to be an officer, so I have the best knowledge possible. #degree...

#law

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 59 views

Have you ever shot anyone as a cop or detective?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #law...

#business

Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 26 22 views

How to become a successful Immigration Lawyer

When I have a nice decent good paying job I would like to be successful in a important job such as Immigration Lawyer...

#law

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23 28 views

Top schools in Ohio for law?

What are the best schools in Ohio for Law school? #law #law-school...

#career

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23 28 views

How can I become a real estate lawyer?

I have looked into real estate law and have become very interested. Is there any certain work experience or additional education needed to become a real estate lawyer. #real-estate #law #lawyer #lawyers #...

#corporate-law

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 03 87 views
Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29 92 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10 132 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#career #lawyer #attorney #law