Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

carson L.’s Avatar
carson L. Oct 14 14 views

how much does a fish and game warden make?

i like working with my hands and i know how to work on cars and trucks. i live on a farm. and i like landscaping and handy work #law...

#work

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04 33 views

What was the most difficult aspect of law school or becoming a lawyer?

I am a high school senior looking to become a lawyer, and would like some more advice or information about what I should expect. #lawyer #college #law...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04 23 views

At what point in your journey to becoming a lawyer did you decide which type of law you wanted to be in?

I know that I would like to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure which type of law. #law #lawyer...

#law-school

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 54 views
Mackenzie S.’s Avatar
Mackenzie S. Sep 18 36 views

What should I minor in?

I am a paralegal studies major and a pre-law student. My future plans are to work for the government, maybe work my way up to a district attorney. I don't want a broad minor such as history, english, political science...etc #law #major #law-enforcement #college-major...

#lawyer

Lukas M.’s Avatar
Lukas M. Sep 16 11 views
Armando M.’s Avatar
Armando M. Sep 16 19 views
Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 11 32 views

What do I need to do to become a defense lawyer.

Im in eighth grade and I've been interested in the law system for as long as I can remember, I'm amazing at debate and literature and do believe I can become a lawyer as long as I work hard. Im in eighth grade so I don't yet understand what I need to accomplish this. I don't know about credits,...

#law-school #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #law

Judith N.’s Avatar
Judith N. Sep 09 18 views
Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 19 views

Can you recommend any courses I should take before proceeding with my job search?

Any specific classes that would help with criminal justice?...

#law

Emanuela G.’s Avatar
Emanuela G. Sep 03 29 views

What is being a lawyer like?

#law What's the day-to-day? Is the work worth it for the income you receive? What major should I have? (please don't say...

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. Aug 26 23 views

What are some benefits of Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement?

Senior in high school and leaning towards this career but still not entirely sure. #police #law-enforcement #criminal-justice #law #law-enforcement #law-enforcement #law-enforcement #lawyer #law-enforcement...