Career Questions tagged Law

The law is a set of rules for society to follow. The most common career in law is a lawyer, but other examples include law enforcement, tax adviser, and judges....

Claudine N.’s Avatar
Claudine N. yesterday 22 views

Why are you interested in law and aging particularly, helping older people with physical and /or mental disabilities get out of nursing homes and other institutions.

I am a law graduate working as an intern with disability rights organization. I need help with the above question to help me apply for a fellowship. Thank you all for your response. #law #healthcare...

Nahla O.’s Avatar
Nahla O. Mar 20 44 views

How do you gain experience in the legal field as a high school student?

I've been interested in pursuing a career as a lawyer for a while now, but given that it is a fairly expensive and lengthy process, I want to gain exposure to the field to ensure that it is actually something I'm committed to pursuing. I'm especially interested in becoming a public interest...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #public-interest-law #attorney #internships #career

Dominick D.’s Avatar
Dominick D. Mar 06 48 views

What Does a day look like for a k9 officer

A am looking for help whith a life chosie #law #law-enforcement #police...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08 95 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#law-school #lawyer #law #movie #cinema #college #film #director #producer

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 53 views

How to figure out if Law School might be right for me?

I'm a junior studying Philosophy and have an interest in pursuing a career in law. The only summer internships available with firms are limited to 1L and 2L students with no opportunities for undergraduates. How might I be able to get some perspective into the field and see if it might be the...

#law-school #internship #law #lawyer #college

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 65 views

Is there one route that is better than another to get into law school?

I am super curious about multiple "potential careers", one of them being law. I am starting university in the fall of 2020, and am wondering if there is particular undergraduate degrees that are more effective when entering a law program. #law-school #law #college #lawyer #...

Joe J.’s Avatar
Joe J. Feb 28 66 views

What is the most useful undergraduate major for law school? Are there any parts of law school that I would be better prepared for with a particular undergraduate major?

I am a senior in high school and my interests are fairly wide-ranging. I plan on eventually attending law school, but I am undecided on school I will attend and undergraduate major. #college...

#law

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 28 76 views

Is there still a point in studying to be a lawyer when IA is going to take over that field?

I wanted to be a lawyer before, but my dad told me that I shouldn't since artificial intelligence will be taking over law (in 10-15 years) instead to make it more efficient, and there would be no use for me then. Is that true? #law #lawyer #law-school #college #ia...

#artificial-intelligence

Deondre B.’s Avatar
Deondre B. Feb 24 62 views
Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 117 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#lawyer #law #civilrightslawyer #author #acting #passion #advice #college #writing #stories #drama #art #dancing

Galicia G.’s Avatar
Galicia G. Feb 02 75 views

What should students take away from law school?

Interested in legal affairs, and wanted additional information! #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #law-practice...

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Jan 30 72 views

What is it like to be a Lawyer?

I have been wondering since I was five? #law #criminal-justice...

#lawyer

Trinity L.’s Avatar
Trinity L. Jan 27 72 views

What are some tools I should be familiar with in this field??

My end career goal is paralegal investigator #law...

#criminal-justice

ketshepaone M.’s Avatar
ketshepaone M. Jan 17 139 views

Can i become a lawyer with a Criminology Degree

i am currently studying towards my Criminology degree and along my studies i discovered that i want to be a lawyer (Criminal Defense Lawyer) now my question is will i be able to become a lawyer with this degree or do i have to enroll again with a Law school and start an LLB degree? #lawyer...

#criminal-justice #law #attorney

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 100 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

Freda F.’s Avatar
Freda F. Nov 27, 2019 71 views

I want to know if I can go to the law school with a degree in Marriage and Family Studies and what kind of law I can read.

I am currently reading a degree in Marriage and Family studies and thinking of going to the law school....

#law

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 63 views
Peyton G.’s Avatar
Peyton G. Nov 20, 2019 55 views

Where are the best places to intern to become a lawyer?

What states do most lawyers go to intern?...

#law