Career Questions tagged Career Options

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. 10 hours ago 22 views

What is it like to double major?

Hi, i'm thinking about double majoring in college because i'm not sure what career I want to go into. What is it like to double major? Is it a good idea? #career #car #career-options #career-choice...

#double-major

Gabriela T.’s Avatar
Gabriela T. 10 hours ago 24 views

How do I know if a career is meant for me?

Im very independent but can work in groups. I like to help people but don't like sitting at a desk all day. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path...

#career-options

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. 10 hours ago 9 views

What does it take to have a career in psychology?

I am a Junior in high school and am passionate about working with psychology and helping people. I would love to learn about how much energy it takes to follow through with this type of career. Thanks! #careers #psychology...

#career-options

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 73 views

What are good career choices for my interests?

I'm in the 10th grade and am interested in film making and editing and am wondering what good careers there are for these interests. #film #career...

#career-options

Sam C.’s Avatar
Sam C. Feb 01 42 views
Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 163 views

How do I network?

I know that when I go to college it is going to be important to be active in my major (activities/clubs/organizations) but how exactly do I go about reaching out to people that might be able to help me advance my career? What do I say? For example, I want to be an aerospace engineer... where do...

#reachingout #active #career #career-path #career-options #career-choice #aerospace #networking #business #entrylevel

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Jan 22 45 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some carreers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and intrests

I'm a sophomore in high school, I am most intrested in business and sports medicine, while my hobbies include wrestling and watching football but I am unsure about which career to choose. #careers #high-school...

#career-options

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 46 views

If you want to have one career but you want to do two things, how do you know which one to do?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #careers...

#career-options

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 322 views

How much is Harvard's tuition per semester

I want to get in Harvard, but curious of the tuition per semester #law-enforcement...

#career-options

Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17, 2020 116 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#quantico #career-paths #career #fbi #criminalinvestigator #criminaljustice #career-options #fbiprofiler #lawenforcement #career-path #criminalprofiler

Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Nov 05, 2020 116 views

I am in the 9th grade what are some career path that best align with my interest.

At school i am most interested in History and Career and exploration.My hobbies include softball, volleyball and cheer.A topic i am passionate about is animals , sports and culinary.What are some career options that best align with my interests. #career #career-path...

#career-options

Riley B.’s Avatar
Riley B. Nov 03, 2020 103 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and interests?

In school my interests are Math, History, and Art and my hobbies at home are art stuff, taking picture, and cooking or trying new stuff. So I want to know what I can do as a career that has some of my interest and hobbies to help in my future. #career-choice...

#career-options

Kuyler B.’s Avatar
Kuyler B. Nov 02, 2020 56 views

What types of math are the most important when pursuing a career in anesthesiology?

I'm pretty good at math overall but I would like to know what I should put more effort into if I become an anesthesiologist. #maths...

#career-options

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 118 views

How much money can you make in one year as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I'm doing an elective called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. #money #career-path #career-options #career-development #career...

#zookeeper

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 65 views

What age can you start working at a zoo?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project by having us ask questions about our future jobs we would like to have. #anyone...

#career-options

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 44 views

What are different majors for finance positions?

I am a sophomore in high school. My career interests are in management and administration and finance. I am in honors classes and have little work experiences. #career-options...

#high-school-students

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 60 views

What higher education should I seek to prepare for a work field I am interested in?

I am a sophomore in high school. My career interests are in management and administration and finance. I am in honors classes and have little work experiences....

#career-options

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 80 views

What is a daily schedule for a business manager ?

#high-school-students

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 65 views

How would I go about getting internships for a field I am interested in?

#career-options

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 129 views
Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. Oct 26, 2020 123 views
Angelina G.’s Avatar
Angelina G. Oct 26, 2020 55 views
Ann N.’s Avatar
Ann N. Oct 23, 2020 178 views

What should my career be?

Hello, I'm a junior in high school and still not sure about my career choice and what to major in. I'm interested in jobs that involve law, investigation, and maybe science. Even though I'm interested in legal professions, I don't want to become a lawyer. I like to investigate and analyze...

#career #career-options

Heather G.’s Avatar
Heather G. Oct 19, 2020 46 views

How much do psychologists make?

How much do they make...

#career-options

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 125 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future