Career Questions tagged Career Options

Noid T.’s Avatar
Noid T. 15 hours ago 10 views
Neiko A.’s Avatar
Neiko A. Apr 14 30 views

When you become a Nurse Practitioner, what specialties are there?

I am a high school student wondering what kind of specialty you can choose when you are a Nurse Practitioner? Is there a small amount of choices you can pursue? #career-options...

#medical

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 70 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college #future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? #careers #career-options...

#career-choice

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 57 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? #careers #career-development #career-choice #career-options...

#career

Kaaya B.’s Avatar
Kaaya B. Apr 03 43 views

If I want to opt for commerce and complete my bachelors and masters in foreign what jobs I can be offered in foreign with a good salary ?

I am a 10 class student studying in India . I am thinking about my career . Basically I have two options either stay in India and prepare for civil services or study in foreign n settle there....

#career-options

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Apr 02 95 views

Looking for career test recommendations with high accuracy.

My mom discovered her career (audiology) through a career test that was extremely long and also expensive but very very accurate. I am looking for a similar service whether it be online or taken at a specific location. I want to make sure I am choosing the correct career, and although a test...

#career-test #career #career-counseling #career-choice #career-options

Jaythean I.’s Avatar
Jaythean I. Feb 26 83 views

What jobs are available to someone interested in the math field?

I am a Junior from KIPP Academy in Lynn Massachusetts and for most of my academic career have found a liking in math, as a result of this interest I was hoping to continue pursuing this at the next level and was hoping to see some examples of jobs that involve math. #mathematics #career-options...

#applied-mathematics

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 91 views

What is it like to double major?

Hi, i'm thinking about double majoring in college because i'm not sure what career I want to go into. What is it like to double major? Is it a good idea? #career #car #career-options #career-choice...

#double-major

Gabriela T.’s Avatar
Gabriela T. Feb 25 99 views

How do I know if a career is meant for me?

Im very independent but can work in groups. I like to help people but don't like sitting at a desk all day. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path...

#career-options

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. Feb 25 78 views

What does it take to have a career in psychology?

I am a Junior in high school and am passionate about working with psychology and helping people. I would love to learn about how much energy it takes to follow through with this type of career. Thanks! #careers #psychology...

#career-options

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 137 views

What are good career choices for my interests?

I'm in the 10th grade and am interested in film making and editing and am wondering what good careers there are for these interests. #film #career...

#career-options

Sam C.’s Avatar
Sam C. Feb 01 74 views
Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 275 views

How do I network?

I know that when I go to college it is going to be important to be active in my major (activities/clubs/organizations) but how exactly do I go about reaching out to people that might be able to help me advance my career? What do I say? For example, I want to be an aerospace engineer... where do...

#career-path #career #active #entrylevel #reachingout #business #career-choice #aerospace #networking #career-options

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Jan 22 101 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some carreers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and intrests

I'm a sophomore in high school, I am most intrested in business and sports medicine, while my hobbies include wrestling and watching football but I am unsure about which career to choose. #careers #high-school...

#career-options

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 82 views

If you want to have one career but you want to do two things, how do you know which one to do?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #careers...

#career-options

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 603 views
Gabrielle H.’s Avatar
Gabrielle H. Nov 17, 2020 172 views

How do I become a criminal profiler?

I am currently studying for my Masters in Criminal Justice and Security Administration and I have a bachelors in psychology. The end goal for my career track is to be a FBI profiler. However, I'm struggling to find where to start on my career path. I am not looking for a law enforcement...

#criminalprofiler #career-path #quantico #career #fbiprofiler #criminalinvestigator #career-paths #lawenforcement #fbi #criminaljustice #career-options

Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Nov 05, 2020 154 views

I am in the 9th grade what are some career path that best align with my interest.

At school i am most interested in History and Career and exploration.My hobbies include softball, volleyball and cheer.A topic i am passionate about is animals , sports and culinary.What are some career options that best align with my interests. #career #career-path...

#career-options

Riley B.’s Avatar
Riley B. Nov 03, 2020 125 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and interests?

In school my interests are Math, History, and Art and my hobbies at home are art stuff, taking picture, and cooking or trying new stuff. So I want to know what I can do as a career that has some of my interest and hobbies to help in my future. #career-choice...

#career-options