Career Questions tagged Career Options

Marcus J.’s Avatar
Marcus J. May 17 117 views

Is biomedical engineer a good career?

I'm good at math and I want to help others in the future. career math career-options career-choice...

career-counseling

Neiko A.’s Avatar
Neiko A. Apr 14 112 views

When you become a Nurse Practitioner, what specialties are there?

I am a high school student wondering what kind of specialty you can choose when you are a Nurse Practitioner? Is there a small amount of choices you can pursue? career-options...

medical

Angel V.’s Avatar
Angel V. Apr 14 147 views

What made you choose your current career

I'm a senior in high school planning to go to college future I was just wondering what made you choose your career? careers career-options...

career-choice

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 114 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? careers career-development career-choice career-options...

career

Kaaya B.’s Avatar
Kaaya B. Apr 03 125 views

If I want to opt for commerce and complete my bachelors and masters in foreign what jobs I can be offered in foreign with a good salary ?

I am a 10 class student studying in India . I am thinking about my career . Basically I have two options either stay in India and prepare for civil services or study in foreign n settle there....

career-options

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Apr 02 331 views

Looking for career test recommendations with high accuracy.

My mom discovered her career (audiology) through a career test that was extremely long and also expensive but very very accurate. I am looking for a similar service whether it be online or taken at a specific location. I want to make sure I am choosing the correct career, and although a test...

career-counseling career career-test career-choice career-options

Jaythean I.’s Avatar
Jaythean I. Feb 26 277 views

What jobs are available to someone interested in the math field?

I am a Junior from KIPP Academy in Lynn Massachusetts and for most of my academic career have found a liking in math, as a result of this interest I was hoping to continue pursuing this at the next level and was hoping to see some examples of jobs that involve math. mathematics career-options...

applied-mathematics

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 177 views

What is it like to double major?

Hi, i'm thinking about double majoring in college because i'm not sure what career I want to go into. What is it like to double major? Is it a good idea? career car career-options career-choice...

double-major

Gabriela T.’s Avatar
Gabriela T. Feb 25 142 views

How do I know if a career is meant for me?

Im very independent but can work in groups. I like to help people but don't like sitting at a desk all day. career career-choice career-counseling career-path...

career-options

Katherine D.’s Avatar
Katherine D. Feb 25 127 views

What does it take to have a career in psychology?

I am a Junior in high school and am passionate about working with psychology and helping people. I would love to learn about how much energy it takes to follow through with this type of career. Thanks! careers psychology...

career-options

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 251 views

What are good career choices for my interests?

I'm in the 10th grade and am interested in film making and editing and am wondering what good careers there are for these interests. film career...

career-options

Marco F.’s Avatar
Marco F. Jan 28 380 views

How do I network?

I know that when I go to college it is going to be important to be active in my major (activities/clubs/organizations) but how exactly do I go about reaching out to people that might be able to help me advance my career? What do I say? For example, I want to be an aerospace engineer... where do...

career-path active business career-choice career-options reachingout networking aerospace entrylevel career

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Jan 22 159 views

I am in the 10th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some carreers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and intrests

I'm a sophomore in high school, I am most intrested in business and sports medicine, while my hobbies include wrestling and watching football but I am unsure about which career to choose. careers high-school...

career-options

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 122 views

If you want to have one career but you want to do two things, how do you know which one to do?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! careers...

career-options

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 1071 views