Career Questions tagged Career Options

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18 44 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 90 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-options #career #career-choice #motivation

Bryan Z.’s Avatar
Bryan Z. Aug 05 149 views

What’s a good career/major if you absolutely sucks at everything related to math and numbers but you are pretty good at everything else?

I’ve been struggling a lot in my advanced math classes, but I did exceptionally well in all of my other classes, including physics. Is there any computer related major that doesn’t involve too much math?(No calculus involved please) #math #mathematics #career-options...

#computer

Tomi A.’s Avatar
Tomi A. Aug 03 156 views

How do I continue my career path?

I'm wondering on how to continue my career path because I've already started planning out what I wanted to do when I got older. I already know what major I want to study (Computer Engineering) and what interests me such as robotics, coding, and apps. But what I don't know is where that will...

#robotics #computer-engineering #career-paths #career-options

Peyton C.’s Avatar
Peyton C. Aug 02 133 views

What career would be the best suited for me?

I am open to almost all careers. I am good at math and writing but struggle with history. I can be quite forgetful sometimes as well. #business #university...

#career-options

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 178 views

For anyone who has made a successful career change, what were the most important things you had to do, or what advice would you give others looking to do the same?

I'm a current college student, so I haven't officially started my career yet, but I'm extremely anxious about doing so, especially now that the pandemic has changed life as we know it. I've changed my career aspirations several times already, but now I'm nearing graduation and I'm still...

#july20 #career-changes #career-switches #future #scholarship #career #graduation #july #career-advice #career-switch #career-counseling #careers #college-student #advice #college #career-change #career-options

Claudia G.’s Avatar
Claudia G. Jul 30 64 views

Should I choose a four year career over a 10+ year career?

I have always wanted to be a medical professional but now I’m doubting if I can make it that far. People have told me to choose a career that I can start right away working after college than a career that involves more years of school. I’m determined to help people either way, regardless of...

#medicine #july20 #career-options

Ellen Z.’s Avatar
Ellen Z. Jul 17 169 views

I have no idea which career I want to pursue

I have no idea which career I want to pursue. I'm interested in technology, business, and also medicine....

#career-options

joy J.’s Avatar
joy J. Aug 22, 2018 238 views
Jacob M.’s Avatar
Jacob M. Aug 11, 2018 176 views

What is a good career path for vocational rehabilitation?

I enjoy the voc rehab classes, but want a career where I can make a decent living...

#career-options

Devon W.’s Avatar
Devon W. Jul 18, 2018 228 views

What kind of tech was helpful for you when you were starting out your career?

I want to be an editor, so nothing too fancy, right? #career-options #tech #english...

#reading

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. May 17, 2018 341 views

Is a math degree good for a career?

I am currently pursuing a degree in math. I know that there are a lot of careers that use math these days like insurance, finance, statistics, and cryptography. Is this the best degree to ensure that I get a job in one of these fields? And, if not what else should I look at? Thank you. #math...

#finance #statistics #insurance #career-options #college-major

Jalen A.’s Avatar
Jalen A. Jan 18, 2018 239 views

How are your options laid out to you after school ?

How does making it through college lay out better options and if so what kind of options?...

#career-options

Veronica M.’s Avatar
Veronica M. Sep 30, 2017 381 views

What kind of career involves travelling but also involves pursuing a career in psychology?

I am in love with psychology, I love learning all these different forms of psychology and studying it... but I also want to travel so I am just trying to find a few options where I could do both. #psychology #travel...

#career-options

Eduardo H.’s Avatar
Eduardo H. Oct 29, 2016 450 views

What do you believe is the best career that incorporates all parts of STEM?

STEM has a huge part in many careers, and with many careers to choose from, having the most involvement of STEM elements can sway what someone would want to look for in their career. #engineering #career #science #technology #math #stem #japan #career-options...

#experiences

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Mar 26, 2015 3214 views

What are possible careers that I could go into that combines language learning/traveling with a computer science degree?

I am a high school senior, and a few months ago I found out that I had been accepted into Brown University under Early Decision. I am having trouble deciding what I would like to concentrate in because I have a passion for both language learning (possibly hoping to concentrate in International...

#languages #career-paths #career-options #college-major #computer-science

Clareta B.’s Avatar
Clareta B. Oct 03, 2013 1549 views

How did you figure out what you wanted to do for your career?

I'm in junior year in highschool. Sometimes I have some ideas for what I want to be, but most of the time I really have no idea. I think I should have better ideas so I can go to college with some kind of plan. When did you know what you wanted to do for your career?...

#career-options

Kalp .’s Avatar
Kalp . Jun 07, 2013 1206 views

What is the career option for my son after getting 70% in 10th CBSC in computer line?

My son got 70% in 10th CBSC and want to get degree in computer line. We are belonging to Baroda city in Gujarat. He is much interested in hacking side as a possitive and creative way, also want to learn and experiment new things in computers. He is very excited to make career in computer...

#career-options

IsmailA_af13 .’s Avatar
IsmailA_af13 . Mar 28, 2013 1548 views

Career Options for Mechanical Engineering

I am a high school senior, and I know Majoring in Mechanical Engineering is a large field and stems off at many branches. However, I have not known off career titles that don't end in "engineer" stemming off from this major. My question is are there any careers like that? and if so, are there...

#mechanical-engineering #math #career-paths #engineering #career #career-options #career-choice #science

MarlaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarlaCodman1 . Oct 19, 2012 1070 views

how many years do i have to be in school to be a lawyer?

i'm a sophemore and i want to explore my career options. #law #school...

#career-options

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Oct 10, 2012 1716 views

How do you decide if a career is for you?

Hi I am a sophomore and i was wondering about picking a career. A lot of people say you should NEVER pick a career based on the amount of money you make, but how are suppose to live off of a career that you barely make money off of? #career #money #career-choice #career-path #career-options...

#happiness