Career Questions tagged Electrician

Dennis D.’s Avatar
Dennis D. Aug 04 44 views

Any advice for Starting an electrical apprenticeship right out of trade school?

Im currently attending trade school working on building my foundation and i would really appriciate any feedback or information on getting into the electrical field. Thanks in advance!

Polaris T.’s Avatar
Polaris T. Jun 28 85 views

whats the best way to get into phase 3 or low voltage in the electrical industry

I'm interested in electrical work

Ruben D.’s Avatar
Ruben D. May 23 159 views

What are some helpful tips or advice you can give to someone that wants to learn the trade of being an electrician?

I’m interested in the electrician occupation but am unsure of what to expect and since I don’t know anyone who has worked or is working as an electrician I figured it would be best to ask here.

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. May 01 174 views

what are some thing i would have to be concerned about when working electrical jobs?

what are some thing i would have to be concern about while working electrical?

Demetrius F.’s Avatar
Demetrius F. Mar 16 110 views

to all the electricians out there, when do you typically start your workday and when do you end it?

How much do you work per week, and do you feel satisfied with how many days off and vacations you get? I'm going to start pursuing the Electrician trade soon, and I'd really like to get a grasp of what my work-life balance will be, during and after my apprenticeship. I have a couple of hobbies...

Pamela R.’s Avatar
Pamela R. Mar 15 90 views

What does the day-to-day look like as an electrician?

I am a student at Job Corps and am going to be studying facility maintenance, hopefully will then move on to become a journeyman.

Pamela R.’s Avatar
Pamela R. Mar 15 82 views

What are some job-related difficulties one faces being an electrician?

I am a student in Job Corps who is studying facility maintenance and is interested in becoming a journeyman to be a certified electrician.

Pamela R.’s Avatar
Pamela R. Mar 15 103 views

What are some positive or negative aspects about being an electrician?

I am studying in Job Corps and hope to finish facility maintenance and then move on to becoming a journeyman.

Pamela R.’s Avatar
Pamela R. Mar 15 82 views

What are some tips you would advice for someone who wants to become a certified electrician?

I am a student at Job Corps who is going to receive training in facility maintenance.

humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 311 views

how much training does an electrician need?

high school graduate working towards a career #career #business #tech #Electrician #electricians

Hector S.’s Avatar
Hector S. Dec 09, 2021 117 views

What steps would you recommend that I take in order to prepare for entering the field of Electrician.

#electrician

Hector S.’s Avatar
Hector S. Dec 09, 2021 186 views

What does a regular day look like for the job of Electrician?

#electrician

Hector S.’s Avatar
Hector S. Dec 09, 2021 116 views

How difficult is the math in the occupation of Electrician and what type of math do they typically use.

#electrician

Cameron J.’s Avatar
Cameron J. Nov 16, 2021 222 views

Is weather a big impact, Do you travel to different states to do work? Do you enjoy the work itself

I am a student looking to get into the #Electrician trade, thanks for your time! #student #student #work #career

Zion M.’s Avatar
Zion M. Oct 25, 2021 185 views

I want to start my own business. What kind of pathways are there for owning my own Electrician company

#entrepreneur #management #business
#electrician

Daniel R.’s Avatar
Daniel R. Oct 06, 2021 145 views

What codes or regulations do you have to follow to be a great electrician?

I am a young man who studies in a school called job corps that is being trained as an electrisist and I need advice for when I leave not to make mistakes
#electrician

Brandon R.’s Avatar
Brandon R. Sep 15, 2021 275 views

Is there room for upward mobility as an electrician?

My name is Brandon, I am a Hispanic male looking to get into becoming an Electrician. I am attending a trade program for electrical school and before I dive head first into this trade I just had a couple questions regarding the field. #electrician #electrical-engineering

Anthony D.’s Avatar
Anthony D. Sep 14, 2021 120 views

What Degree should i have for electrician work?

#electrician

Anthony D.’s Avatar
Anthony D. Sep 14, 2021 128 views

What are the greatest risks in being an electrician?

I am interested in electrician work, i am currently in trade school looking into being one and im wondering about the health and saftey risks that come with working with wires, transformers, etc. #electrician

Brandon R.’s Avatar
Brandon R. Sep 14, 2021 276 views

What was the longest consecutive time you worked in a day?

I am a potential Electrician looking for more information about this craft. #time-management #electrical-engineer #electrician

Isaiah C.’s Avatar
Isaiah C. Jul 13, 2021 157 views

What are the main responsibilities for being an electrician?

I'm 18 and going into trade school to become an electrician #electrician

Brady P.’s Avatar
Brady P. May 14, 2021 211 views

Are electricians constantly busy with work?

I want to work as an electrician but I'm worried that I won't be able to visit family/be home, is that true? #electrician

Andrew S.’s Avatar
Andrew S. Apr 30, 2021 281 views

what does it take to work your way up to being a linemen

im hardworking ,i dont give up,i have patience,i wont stop till the jobs done,i listen very well i am hands o and visual learner and i enjoy being around new people,i am very respectful and open to new solutions on anything. #electrician

trent G.’s Avatar
trent G. Apr 05, 2021 193 views

How long is the education?

#electrician

trent G.’s Avatar
trent G. Apr 05, 2021 243 views

How long is a work week?

#electrician

trent G.’s Avatar
trent G. Apr 05, 2021 352 views

What kind of education is needed?

#electrician

owen A.’s Avatar
owen A. Mar 17, 2021 146 views

was it easy to get a job as a electrician after you went to school. like where there a lot of companies looking for people

#electrician

Carter L.’s Avatar
Carter L. Mar 02, 2021 156 views

What is there for electrical work

I want to become an electrician when I get older. #electrician

bryce G.’s Avatar
bryce G. Jan 14, 2021 235 views

Would it be a good idea to go to trade school or learn on the job?

#school #jobs #Electrician

Andy S.’s Avatar
Andy S. Dec 21, 2020 1314 views

what are the requirements to become an electrician

#electrician #career-counseling