Career Questions tagged Requirements

Jordan D.’s Avatar
Jordan D. May 31, 2018 242 views

Will Ivy League colleges continue to function if their requirements keep getting tougher?

Many students get discouraged about applying to Ivy League colleges because of their steep requirements for applications... #requirements...

#ivyleague

Jenna K.’s Avatar
Jenna K. May 13, 2018 305 views

What requirements are needed for a Public Relations Specialist?

I am a sophomore, but I have already decided that I want to focus on Public Relations / Communications. What requirements are needed in high school or college classes for someone interested in Public Relations? #communications #public-relations #college-prep #career-path...

#requirements

Sabrina J.’s Avatar
Sabrina J. Apr 23, 2018 232 views

Will these college classes work during admissions?

In my high school it is not required to take a foreign language class to graduate, so as I am ending my junior year I have never taken any. Unfortunately, most colleges I want to apply to require two years of a foreign language to apply. There is a dual credit program between my high school and...

#college-admissions #requirements #foreign-languages

Zach F.’s Avatar
Zach F. Apr 11, 2018 267 views

What are the requirements for a relay and substation tech job?

I’m interested in asking this because I’m going to college to earn a AA degree in this field. #requirements #engineering...

#electrical

Belen B.’s Avatar
Belen B. May 18, 2016 402 views

Does a person stop taking required classes after their sophomore year in college?

I was wondering if college allows you to explore classes within your degree field or is it just required classes you need to take. #college #career-choice #classes #requirements...

#career-exploration

Scarlett T.’s Avatar
Scarlett T. Feb 27, 2015 3641 views

Where do chemical engineers work ?

Where can a chemical engineer work other than lab ? And what is the job description ? I want to know what are the criterias and the characteristics of a chemical engineer (personality, passions, style,.. ) to see if this agree with mine because I am studying chemical engineering but I don't...

#requirements #chemical-engineering #personality

M D.’s Avatar
M D. Jan 20, 2016 935 views

Do I have what it takes to get into Cornell?

hey so I am in this small university in halifax called saint mary's , although I am a good student I didn't apply to any other canadian universities since I am an international student and ivy league universities are so expensive and there isn't much financial aid provided and there is no way I...

#cornell #veterinary-medicine #undergraduate #bachelors-degree #requirements

Scarlett T.’s Avatar
Scarlett T. Feb 27, 2015 694 views

What a chemical engineer can work ?

What a chemical engineer can work other than lab ? And what is the job description ? I want to know what are the criterias and the characteristics of a chemical engineer (personality, passions, style,.. ) to see if this agree with mine because I am studying chemical engineering but I don't...

Shi B.’s Avatar
Shi B. Apr 07, 2014 916 views

If you go to college to learn about Pharmacy as a major is that the hardest major to get in?

The reason i'm asking this question because i want to be a pharmacist when i grow up. I want to know if this major going to be hard to get in this major. #college-major #pharmacists #steps...

#requirements

Dominique M.’s Avatar
Dominique M. Mar 26, 2014 814 views

How to determine what career you should choose?

When determining what career to invest which should you focus more into the compensation of the job or the amount of hours you will have to fulfill? #career #compensation...

#requirements

Gabby G.’s Avatar
Gabby G. Mar 12, 2014 674 views

What sorts of things would an art director over-look or be in charge of?

I considering jobs in the art world and I found that there is a job as an art-director and it looks interesting but it doesn't talk about the specifics in regards to what you would have to do. Or what sort of experience that you need. #career #jobs #art #experience #director #requirements...

#job-requirements #specifics