Career Questions tagged Requirements

RAEVOHN’s Avatar
RAEVOHN May 16 142 views

What are the most beneficial courses required to become an Anesthesiologist Technician?

I'm very curious which courses are most vital to your success in the career of an Anesthesiologist Technician so, I could know which courses i need to dedicate most of my attention in.

A’s Avatar
A May 15 164 views

Which sectors/companies in the business field ask for grades, which don't?

Im new to the village and I have been reading posts about companies like the Big 4 Firms. There is responses that when hiring, they value class grades specifically in accounting. I was wondering how much importance goes to grades, and if there is any changes in different companies or sectors....

Beth’s Avatar
Beth May 19, 2021 351 views

Are there any accreditation or licensing requirements for becoming a Psychology?

#Psychology #Requirements

Beth’s Avatar
Beth May 17, 2021 281 views

What are the Educational and training requirements for becoming a Psychologists?

#Psychology #Requirements

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 06, 2019 631 views

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 06, 2019 335 views

how difficult is it to pursue a DVM?

Kelsey’s Avatar
Kelsey Apr 25, 2019 366 views

What requirements do you need to have completed to be a paralegal?

#law #criminal-justice #paralegal #requirements

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan May 31, 2018 434 views

Will Ivy League colleges continue to function if their requirements keep getting tougher?

Many students get discouraged about applying to Ivy League colleges because of their steep requirements for applications... #requirements #IvyLeague

Jenna’s Avatar
Jenna May 13, 2018 560 views

What requirements are needed for a Public Relations Specialist?

I am a sophomore, but I have already decided that I want to focus on Public Relations / Communications. What requirements are needed in high school or college classes for someone interested in Public Relations? #communications #public-relations #college-prep #career-path #requirements

Sabrina’s Avatar
Sabrina Apr 23, 2018 466 views

Will these college classes work during admissions?

In my high school it is not required to take a foreign language class to graduate, so as I am ending my junior year I have never taken any. Unfortunately, most colleges I want to apply to require two years of a foreign language to apply. There is a dual credit program between my high school and...

Zach’s Avatar
Zach Apr 11, 2018 479 views

What are the requirements for a relay and substation tech job?

I’m interested in asking this because I’m going to college to earn a AA degree in this field. #requirements #engineering #electrical

Scarlett’s Avatar
Scarlett Feb 27, 2015 4758 views

Where do chemical engineers work ?

Where can a chemical engineer work other than lab ? And what is the job description ? I want to know what are the criterias and the characteristics of a chemical engineer (personality, passions, style,.. ) to see if this agree with mine because I am studying chemical engineering but I don't...

Scarlett’s Avatar
Scarlett Feb 27, 2015 933 views

What a chemical engineer can work ?

What a chemical engineer can work other than lab ? And what is the job description ? I want to know what are the criterias and the characteristics of a chemical engineer (personality, passions, style,.. ) to see if this agree with mine because I am studying chemical engineering but I don't...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Apr 07, 2014 1094 views

If you go to college to learn about Pharmacy as a major is that the hardest major to get in?

The reason i'm asking this question because i want to be a pharmacist when i grow up. I want to know if this major going to be hard to get in this major. #college-major #pharmacists #steps #requirements

Dominique’s Avatar
Dominique Mar 26, 2014 1031 views

How to determine what career you should choose?

When determining what career to invest which should you focus more into the compensation of the job or the amount of hours you will have to fulfill? #career #compensation #requirements

Gabby’s Avatar
Gabby Mar 12, 2014 896 views

What sorts of things would an art director over-look or be in charge of?

I considering jobs in the art world and I found that there is a job as an art-director and it looks interesting but it doesn't talk about the specifics in regards to what you would have to do. Or what sort of experience that you need. #career #jobs #art #experience #director #requirements...