Career questions tagged courses

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Liam375 views

What classes should I pursue in High School to help achieve my mechanical engineering/business dreams?

I'm currently a freshman in high school but I'm not sure what classes to take and I was hoping someone could help me.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Benny309 views

What IB sl and HL courses should I take if I would like to purse criminal pyschology?

What IB sl and HL courses should I take if I would like to purse criminal pyschology, what IB courses would be helpful to prepare for my undergraduate

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ellington261 views

What high school courses would be helpful if I want to pursue a career in neurology?

I have a 3.5 GPA, and I am open to any courses but I am having trouble picking what classes would be beneficial to this career path.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ivory336 views

What classes/courses/programs should I take as future Bariatricians?

What classes/courses should I Take as Future Bariatricians? What did you do to become Bariatricians? Where do you work at as Bariatricians and I mean specifics like the hospital name or wherever you work if you don’t mind sharing. How much do you personally make as a Bariatricians?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
billy492 views

what is the best way to learn math ? how i can advanced in learn math online courses or other way that fits me ? why online courses is the best from other way ?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Taylor163 views

What courses should I take if I want to be a Vet?

course ideas for colledge

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hope287 views

What are some of the best courses to take to prepare for becoming a physical therapist.?

Any high school courses before college that would help?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nohemi927 views

If if don’t take chemistry in HS then in college will I retake the class ?

Will I have to take a summer program in college

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Liano241 views

What courses would you take in high school to make college computer courses easier?

My name is Liano I live in Az, I want to be in cybersecurity. What courses did you take in high school that made cybersecurity courses easier to understand? What are some difficulties that you may face?

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alyssa185 views

What are some good high school course that I can take in order to help me with becoming a pediatric surgeon?

I am in 10th grade and I would like help picking my classes for next year to help me succeed in pediatrics.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lexie163 views

How do I approach college wanting to major in anthropology? Do you like it? Would there be anything that you would tell seniors in high school to look out for in this field?

i’m nervous that i’m going to graduate and then go to college for this degree and then not want anything to do with it anymore. What kind of advice would you give someone wanting to go work in the forensics field studying anthropology?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joseph272 views

How would you recommend completing high school with the necessary tools to obtain a degree in law that would allow me to be successful in getting into an excellent law program?

I am a sophomore in high school, I want to go to UCLA, I do think law would be a good choice for me due to the fact that I can be very persuasive and persistent.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Larry280 views

how do you deal with college? seriously?

I'm in college right now, and I do well (I have a GPA above 3.7) However, handling these classes are hard. Not the classes itself, but taking 5 classes at the same time. I can manage, in my mind, four courses at a time, Yet I always seem to never really mind the last one. This is not a grade issue but a stress issue. Especially with doing projects 2-3 days before the deadline + passing, but feeling like you lost 70 hours of sleep. How do you stay on top of 5 classes without feeling stressed?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Olivia309 views

what I want to know where should I go if I want to become a fashion designer and how can I get a scholar ship and why is it so expensive to go to colleges ? and what classes do I need in order to become a fashion designer and photographer?

how should I get collages attention?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Moyemi188 views

Can i become an actor,writer as well a singer at thesame time? Or w Is what I thought true... I would write ar home,sing at studio and go for theatre art course at the UNIVERSITY, does it work like that

Entertainment and art

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Audrey715 views

If you could change anything about your high school outcome, what would it be and why?

Lots of people often regret certain decisions after high school, so what do you wish you could change?

answer icon56 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kennedy242 views

What courses are best to take for the biomedical field?

I am a freshman in high school and looking to take classes best suited for my future. I am hoping to be a biomedical engineer or in the biotech feild working with cells. I am hoping to go to NCSU. Currently my favorite class in school is biology so I am wanting more classes like that.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Thomas328 views

What major classes should I take in high school to be an engineer?

I am currently taking geometry and biology. Next year I will take Algebra II and also chemistry. I am a sophomore in high school. I live in Minnesota.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ashli1195 views

what courses should i take in college if i plan to go into psychology ?

what specific major and/minor classes should i enroll in if i plan on going into sociology and psychology in college? how many years of college will i have to go through for this career?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nick306 views

High School Courses for the Mecanical Field?

What are some helpful high school courses for people looking at a career field in mechanics, that most school would offer.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
nora402 views

What are some career choices for someone whose favorite subjects are english and art??

I enjoy painting and find learning english my favorite out of all my subjects

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Meghana1572 views

Which courses in high school can help me prepare for biotechnology??

I am currently a junior in high school. I want to decide my senior year courses and also I am taking a lot of health science courses. But I want to keep my options open to other careers in biology.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexa496 views

Courses to take for astronautical engineering ?

What specific courses should I prioritize during high school if I intend to become an astronautical engineer? What electives could I apply in that would aid me for this careerpath?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ashley568 views

What is the "step:1" when becoming a pediatric nurse?

Hello, I'm a 10th grader in high school right now. My school offers a concurrent enrollment program where I can easily obtain my AA degree. Right now, I am taking 1 college course (US HISTORY) and AP Biology. Next year for my junior year, I'll be able to do more college courses. In my college readiness class, we are taking about careers and pathways to obtain those jobs.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Van317 views

Courses for software engineer

What courses should I take to become a software engineer?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jack671 views

Does taking IT help immensely in a Programming Job in the future?

Does Informational Technology (Linux) help at all with Programming (Python)? I've enrolled in an IT 101 course, and I'm getting second thoughts on whether or not I've been tricked into an advertisement or I'm gaining purposeful knowledge.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tanaisha482 views

how many years of school would i have to take to become a doctor?

I am a high school student. i enjoy culinary classes and Environmental classes

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Anita551 views

Can you take prerequisite courses at a community college whilst in high school?

Just wondering if this would be possible- I understand it might vary on the school.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Eleena548 views

Where do I start to get started on my career ?

#career #courses #real-estate #growth

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Grace632 views

What are good high school courses to take in preparation for a premed major?

I am a high school student looking to major in premed for undergrad school. Specializing in courses and subjects can help you feel more experienced in the long run, and I would like to best prepare myself for college. #high-school #medicine #courses

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon