Career Questions tagged Courses

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Jul 21 234 views

Does taking IT help immensely in a Programming Job in the future?

Does Informational Technology (Linux) help at all with Programming (Python)? I've enrolled in an IT 101 course, and I'm getting second thoughts on whether or not I've been tricked into an advertisement or I'm gaining purposeful knowledge.

tanaisha’s Avatar
tanaisha May 13 192 views

how many years of school would i have to take to become a doctor?

I am a high school student. i enjoy culinary classes and Environmental classes

Anita’s Avatar
Anita May 06 180 views

Can you take prerequisite courses at a community college whilst in high school?

Just wondering if this would be possible- I understand it might vary on the school.

Eleena’s Avatar
Eleena Aug 03, 2021 329 views

Where do I start to get started on my career ?

#career #courses #real-estate #growth

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Mar 09, 2021 339 views

What are good high school courses to take in preparation for a premed major?

I am a high school student looking to major in premed for undergrad school. Specializing in courses and subjects can help you feel more experienced in the long run, and I would like to best prepare myself for college. #high-school #medicine #courses

Samruddhi’s Avatar
Samruddhi Mar 04, 2021 455 views

Should I take Honors Organic Chemistry and AP Chemistry together?

I will be going into 11th grade next year, and I'm interested in going into Pre-Med. Here is my schedule for next year: Hon. Pre-Calc w/ Trig AP US History AP English 3 Hon. French IV AP Chemistry String Orchestra (Gym) I have space for 1 elective, so I was wondering if it would be better to...

Sophina’s Avatar
Sophina Feb 18, 2021 311 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals #medecine

Chan’s Avatar
Chan Feb 09, 2021 304 views

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses.
#nhs #courses #shortcourses #london #uk #businessadministration

Loren’s Avatar
Loren Jan 22, 2021 259 views

What classes and training are the most important to take when pursuing the business and management field?

Right now I'm taking 4 AP. classes and I want to look into dual enrollment. I have finished Algebra 1, Geometry, Alebra 2, and Pre Calc. I've taken Biology and Chemistry. I've taken AP Human Geography, AP Gov, and AP World History. I've taken 9th grade Lit and Comp as well as 10th grade World...

Bryce’s Avatar
Bryce Oct 23, 2020 379 views

What courses in college are required when majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am still trying to decide what to major in for college. I have a few ideas as to what I may want to major in and physical therapy is one of my top choices. Learning about the required college courses can help me understand what to expect for this major....

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Aug 12, 2020 322 views

Are courses in college class that must be taken in order of getting a degree and if so can I choose which courses that I want to do. And also how many courses in college?

#college #courses

Harley Marie’s Avatar
Harley Marie May 05, 2020 525 views

what animal training classes could I take at Berkshire community collage?

#animals #veterinarian #medical #BCC #berkshirecommunitycollage #classes #courses #Help

Mehakpreet’s Avatar
Mehakpreet Apr 02, 2020 319 views

What are some courses you should take to be prepared for surgery?

#courses #college

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Sep 06, 2019 627 views

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

Vanshika’s Avatar
Vanshika Jun 08, 2019 605 views

Tell me about careers that involve travel

#traveling #career #courses #travel

Simi’s Avatar
Simi Jul 26, 2018 456 views

Is there a difference between High School teachers and professors in college?

#courses #personality #college #high-school

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 469 views

What courses do you need to become a social worker?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Kendra’s Avatar
Kendra May 30, 2018 524 views

What is the best way to take notes in a class?

#courses #notes

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin May 21, 2018 454 views

What course are a must-have for a psychiatry pre-med?

I just wanted to know which courses I could get a head start on. #medicine #psychiatry #pre-med #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #academic-advising #classes #courses

WESTRY’s Avatar
WESTRY Apr 29, 2018 550 views

I need to know which classes can assist me in as a History Ed Major.

I am transferring from a community college to a four year college. I have completed an Associates Degree so I have my general education prerequisites completed. Upon transferring to a four year college next year, I am not able to transfer into the History Education Department until I take one...

George’s Avatar
George Feb 15, 2018 3040 views

AP Bio junior or senior year?

I'm a sophomore going into junior year and I'm planning to take AP Bio since I might go into the medical field. One of my teachers said that if I take AP Bio junior year I'll start to forget it by the time I take pre-med classes in college. Also whichever year I don't take AP Bio I'll take AP...

Luis’s Avatar
Luis Jan 18, 2018 626 views

Why is it that we have to complete all four years of high school?

I already have more than enough credits and I've taken all the necessary classes to graduate. So why?
#done #ijustwannagotocollege #high-school #graduation #courses

Poppy’s Avatar
Poppy Jan 10, 2018 565 views

I am an aspiring fashion designer any advice?

I'm 13 years old (in my second year of high school) and desperately want to be a designer I have started sketching I can hand sew and I've made a couple of tops with my sewing machine and I am hoping to one day move to London and study fashion after I've graduated I'll take any advice about...

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Dec 02, 2017 622 views

How do Independent Research Positions or Projects Work at University?

I recently completed and presented a project for a class in which my professor was over the moon about. After class, he suggested that next semester I could turn this project (it was a GIS campus project, in which I worked with Services and various other departments to complete) into an...

C’s Avatar
C Nov 24, 2017 847 views

Music Psychology advice?

Can anyone share their experiences if they have ever taken music psychology course or enroll in music psychology programs? it seems to me that most programs available in this area are in UK, but if you know there are programs available elsewhere, please leave a comment #psychology #careers...

Britney’s Avatar
Britney Nov 08, 2017 762 views

What courses do Mechanical Engineers have to take in college?

I am wondering what specific courses Mechanical Engineers must take in college. It would be helpful if someone could give me an example of what a mechanical engineer's course looks like. #mechanical-engineering #courses #engineering

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jul 22, 2017 1524 views

Continuing Education credits as an undergraduate?

I am currently a sophomore psychology major. I also am a student affiliate of the American Psychological Association. Each year, my membership comes with 5 free CE credits. They center around some interesting articles, so I'm certainly not going to let them go to waste. I do wonder, however,...

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny May 30, 2017 707 views

Which are the best courses to take if I am aiming to become an ER nurse?

I am a junior in high school and I am having trouble finding which path I should take to increase my chances of going into the career I want to pursue. I know that I want to go to nursing school but I also know that this career is very competitive. Which courses should I take to guide me...

Leslie’s Avatar
Leslie Mar 08, 2017 553 views

What classes should I take in high school to better my chances of becoming a doctor?

I am recently choosing some classes for my third year of high school and I wanted to gain some insight from professionals. #doctor #medicine #courses #undecided

Diljot’s Avatar
Diljot Feb 21, 2017 1225 views

Is summer school considered bad when applying for universities?

I want to do grade 11 and 12 english in summer school because most of the courses I am taking are a lot of work. English at my school has a lot of essays and homework, so taking it in summer school will lessen the workload, especially since I am taking 3 sciences and 2 maths in one school year....