Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Brooke G.’s Avatar
Brooke G. Jun 03 121 views

What are some high paying professions in the medical field that are low stress?

My goal is to become a physician assistant, but to think about the road getting there is very stressful for me. I am interested in dermatology and other medical technician jobs. I am currently majoring in health science. I want to get a bachelor degree no matter what. But I am wondering if...

Saira A.’s Avatar
Saira A. May 25 129 views

basics of nursing?

What is the most important thing in nursing, where does it start? I would like to know how is its principle,who created the name of nursing.

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 27 81 views

I am interested in becoming an obstetric sonographer. What are the steps in becoming a sonographer in the USA, Canada, and the Uk?

I want to know which of these countries is the best route to take to achieve my goals

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Apr 26 106 views

For Registered nurses, can they get their loans forgiven or paid for by the hospital they work in if they stay there for two years?

I am a high school Junior looking into getting in a nursing school program in Texas.

Ramona A.’s Avatar
Ramona A. Apr 08 214 views

¿How many patients die each day in a hospital, and how do you cope with working in an environment where that happens?

How many people do you help of day

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 255 views

Will the demand for pediatricians increase in the next 10 years?

It's crazy how technology is taking control of many careers. Will pediatricians be in more or less demand than currently? Based of statistics and such.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 06 153 views

Does becoming a physician/doctor require earning a doctoral degree?

Was wondering what requirements look like.

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 126 views

What is the benefits of getting a Bachelor's over a Associates?

I'm wondering if getting a bachelor's in nursing worth it or if associates is more beneficial in the long one?

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Mar 28 120 views

What does your weekends normally are like within your field?

I am on my way to getting a CNA and been wanting to be a RN with a bachelor's, and I'm wondering if I will have weekends off or if/when I have weekends if it would be like weekdays?

Jordan M.’s Avatar
Jordan M. Mar 17 65 views

What other nurse position would I qualify for with a masters an do they all make similar money?

_________________________

Jordan M.’s Avatar
Jordan M. Mar 17 82 views

What kind of hours to nurse work an a day to day basis

I would like to know what I’m getting my self into before I really makes decision

Jordan M.’s Avatar
Jordan M. Mar 17 115 views

How long does it take to officially become an registered nurse.

I want to become a nurse anaesthetist

Emma P.’s Avatar
Emma P. Feb 25 98 views

Is being an anesthesiologist hard?

#hospital-and-health-care #anesthesiologist #medicalfield #medicalschool

Andres H.’s Avatar
Andres H. Dec 09, 2021 137 views

What is the character required for persons willing to work in behaviorial health and/or psychiatric medicine?

#hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 182 views

what kind of things should i expect in this field ?

I am interested in the medical field. #healthcare #medical #medicine #hospital-and-health-care

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Oct 26, 2021 195 views

What are some Fundamentals of medicine?

What are some challenges in you face or has faced working in a medical/ hospital setting. #healthcare #medical #hospital-and-health-care #medicine

Lydia H.’s Avatar
Lydia H. Oct 19, 2021 183 views

What advice would you give someone considering to become a Gynecologist ?

I am in high school and I am interested in women's health ! #medicine #healthcare # #hospital-and-health-care #gynecologist

Lydia H.’s Avatar
Lydia H. Oct 19, 2021 229 views

Are there any drawbacks to becoming a Gynecologist ?

I am in high school and I am interested in women's health ! #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #gynecologist

Lydia H.’s Avatar
Lydia H. Oct 19, 2021 149 views

Are there any advantages and opportunities for advancement once you become a Gynecologist ?

I am in High School and I am very interested in women's health ! #medicine #gynecologist #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Macey S.’s Avatar
Macey S. Oct 19, 2021 250 views

What is it like to be a pediatric occupational therapist?

#occupational-therapy #pediatrics #hospital-and-health-care

William Y.’s Avatar
William Y. Oct 13, 2021 163 views

I was looking into the standardized testing for the career I want to have and was wondering if there were any references for me to study the MCAT and the PCAT during undergraduate?

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #doctor

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13, 2021 201 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. #options #careerchoices #medical #doctor #surgery #surgeon #hospital-and-health-care

Fady Y.’s Avatar
Fady Y. Oct 11, 2021 225 views

What school do I have to get into to make Vaccines and Drug?

#high-school #college-admissions #college #graduate-school #sports #medicine #pharmacy #chemistry #chemist #vaccinology #Drugs #Technology #Rutgers #PharmaD/MD #Harvard #Princeton #Brown #Medical Field #doctor #hospital-and-health-care

K'eonna G.’s Avatar
K'eonna G. Oct 08, 2021 200 views

What kind of college classes would I have to take to become a traveling nurse ?

#collegelife #nursingschool #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Sara E.’s Avatar
Sara E. Oct 06, 2021 176 views

What is residency like?

#hospital-and-health-care #occupational-therapy #pediatrics

Crystal S.’s Avatar
Crystal S. Sep 30, 2021 173 views

Do you recommend being in medical and if so why??

#hospital-and-health-care #medical #everyone

Labeat R.’s Avatar
Labeat R. Sep 29, 2021 248 views

Is there any connection between computer science and medical science?

I plan on studying in the medical field, and I was wondering if there was any connection between the two sciences.

#science
#hospital-and-health-care

William Y.’s Avatar
William Y. Sep 24, 2021 169 views

What kind of classes would you need to take in undergrad school if you want to become a pharmacist or anesthesiologist?

I want to pursue a job in the med field or something relating to biological sciences but I'm not exactly sure what I want to be yet and am still researching #hospital-and-health-care #medical

moni M.’s Avatar
moni M. Aug 21, 2021 256 views

Hi i want to pursue orthodontics, which degree should I earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science or Nursing Science.

#science #degree #teeth #mouth #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care

johnasha S.’s Avatar
johnasha S. Aug 05, 2021 227 views

how much do obstetricians make yearly?

#medical #doctors #newborns #babies #womenshealth #hospital-and-health-care #obstetricians