Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 113 views

What types of mental health counselors and therapists are there?

I want to be a therapist and help people with their mental health. I'm good at communicating and I'm emotionally intelligent. #mental-health-counseling #mental-health #public-health #hospital-and-health-care #health...

Mehak L.’s Avatar
Mehak L. May 07, 2020 140 views

How can I start my career in health care industry

I am doing MBA. But I want to job in health care industry. I have done bachelors of science. But, I don’t have any idea about the start up. # MBA...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tejas S.’s Avatar
Tejas S. Apr 22, 2020 191 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school. #doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care...

Tessa Y.’s Avatar
Tessa Y. Nov 14, 2019 169 views

What schooling education is required to become an anesthesiologist?

I am a junior and i’ve always been interested in the medical field. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Nov 05, 2019 158 views

Is there any interships in the Rehab Tech career if so where?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #rehab-tech #physical-therapists-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #medicine...

#healthcare

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17, 2019 200 views
benjamin A.’s Avatar
benjamin A. Sep 16, 2019 126 views
Alondra G.’s Avatar
Alondra G. Aug 27, 2019 110 views

What are some classes that I can take so it can help me to be a surgeon?

My name is Alondra and this is my junior year and I want to know what classes can help me to be a pediatric surgeon and what can I do when I get to my senior year. #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tori V.’s Avatar
Tori V. Aug 26, 2019 111 views
Laviniea G.’s Avatar
Laviniea G. Jul 01, 2019 277 views

Nurse practitioner vs Physician assistant

This year is my last year in high school. The pressure is on to decide on my future career and my course of action in perusing that job. #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care I’ve always wanted to become and Ob gyn doctor. Recently i’ve been doing...

#nursepractitioner #womenshelath #physicianassistant

angelina D.’s Avatar
angelina D. Jun 28, 2019 177 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 03, 2018 261 views

How can I increase my chances for the Direct Med program?

I know that the Direct Med program is extremely competitive, but what can I do to make sure that I have a competitive resume that will higher my chances of getting in too? Do I need to make sure that I have good grades, good extracurriculars, or what? #medicine #directmedicine #healthcare...

#medschool #hospital-and-health-care #premed

vasharra K.’s Avatar
vasharra K. Apr 02, 2019 499 views
Damanique M.’s Avatar
Damanique M. Mar 13, 2019 310 views