Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 29 23 views
Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29 97 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#health #healthcare #pharmacy #career-choice #hospital-and-health-care #career-paths #phd

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24 43 views

What types of mental health counselors and therapists are there?

I want to be a therapist and help people with their mental health. I'm good at communicating and I'm emotionally intelligent. #mental-health-counseling #mental-health #public-health #hospital-and-health-care #health...

Hannah M.’s Avatar
Hannah M. Sep 18 62 views

How did you decide you wanted to be a doctor? Not a dentist, pharmacist, nurse, or another job in health?

How did you decide you wanted to go to med school and become a doctor? And not become a nurse or dentist, or any other job that has to do with medicine and helping people? #doctor #medical #health #hospital-and-health-care #nurse...

#pharmacist

Inderjeet Singh’s Avatar
Inderjeet S. Jul 29 74 views
Lauren Z.’s Avatar
Lauren Z. Jul 19 89 views

Which major is easier to apply PhD for international students, clinical psychology or mental health nursing?

I have a B.S. in Nursing and Psychology, and a M.S. in Neuroscience. I want to do a clinical expertise in mental health. And I think these two majors are helpful for me to achieve my goal. I know it's tough for international students to apply this year. I hope you guys could give me any...

#clinical #mental-health-counseling #hospital-and-health-care #july20

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 114 views
Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Jun 28 163 views

What are BS/MD and BA/MD programs?

I am currently an incoming junior in high school and I am planning on going into the medical field! #medicine #medical #doctor #medical-school...

#hospital-and-health-care

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 10 126 views

what is the bs/md program

I am interested in the route of becoming a doctor right after high school, since it will save time and money, without requiring an MCAT. What are the differences between #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medical #medicine #doctor this versus the traditional route and is it easier or...

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. May 31 148 views

What does an ob/gyn do?

I am interested in becoming an ob/gyn, and would like some more info about what they do on a day to day basis, etc. #medicine #healthcare #medical #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

Mehak L.’s Avatar
Mehak L. May 07 102 views

How can I start my career in health care industry

I am doing MBA. But I want to job in health care industry. I have done bachelors of science. But, I don’t have any idea about the start up. # MBA...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 149 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

#doctor #science #hospital-and-health-care #skin #medicine #dermatologist #career

Tejas S.’s Avatar
Tejas S. Apr 22 118 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school. #doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care...

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 17 163 views

What exactly does the path to becoming a doctor look like?

So I know that this answer will vary depending upon the type of doctor you decide to be, but a general answer will suffice. Is it just get you B.S/B.A, go to medical school, residency, and then a job? #medicine #doctor #medical #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 15 108 views

How did you know that you wanted to be a doctor? After becoming a doctor, did you still feel passionate about your job choice?

Hi! I'm interested in possibly pursuing a career in medicine. I know that I want to have a job where I can help other people: I'm thinking about doing that by becoming a doctor. # #doctor #career #medical #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Dorothy C.’s Avatar
Dorothy C. Feb 04 122 views

3. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcome it.

I am interested in a career in the health care industry. And I was just wondering if someone could help answer a few questions. #healthcare #cna...

#hospital-and-health-care

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Jan 28 196 views

What does your daily schedule consist of?

As a General Pediatrician, what do you typically do on a daily basis? Are most days pretty crazy or very relaxed? Is it pretty routine or do things change based on the day? etc. #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical #generalpediatrician #schedule #daily...

#hospital-and-health-care