Career questions tagged hospital-and-health-care

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
jerrah185 views

How to become rich?

I like money and basketball

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shyla161 views

How responsible do you have to be to know you should become an anesthesiologist?

I am a straight A's 14 year old girl who gets all their work done on time and does very well in school. I was wondering if I have to become even more responsible to be a great anesthesiologist in the future?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mathew153 views

How I can me a doctor?

My aim in life is to be a doctor.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aisha464 views

How to start a mobile clinic for skin cancer screening for low income communities?

I have an idea in mind but not sure how to start. Like how do I gather a team of volunteers, partner with local clinics, gather funding, etc?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rakib494 views
undefined's avatar
Samantha439 views

Which healthcare setting is it better to work in?

Which healthcare setting is it better to work in an urgent care setting, hospital setting or doctors office setting as a Certified Medical Assistant here in Alaska?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shane466 views

how to be i can a doctor?

i want to be eye specialist

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addy418 views

What is daily life like for most Dermatologists in general?

On average, how many patients do you see everyday and how many hours do you work every week? Do you have more of a flexible schedule or not?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addy202 views

What are some good high school courses that I can take in order to help me become a Dermatologist?

I am interested in becoming a Dermatologist in the future. I am wondering if there are any specific classes that I can take in high school to help prepare myself for my future?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Keylionna399 views

What are the steps on how to become an ultrasound tech ?

What are the steps on how to become an ultrasound tech ? Do I need to go to college for this? Nah r trade school? What is the step by step process for this ?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Makiyah362 views

What can I do to get accepted to a good health care college school?

Those with GPAs greater than 3.79 who also scored above 517 on the MCAT had acceptance rates of 87.8%. While you can still get into medical school with a low GPA, these stats indicate the connection between GPA and MCAT scores and speak to their importance in the selection process.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Wesley311 views

What are the qualifications for perioperative theatre technology ?

Health care and assistant

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Addison238 views

What major should I choose if I want to become an ultrasound technician but want to go to a university first?

I want to get a bachelors degree along with my associates in diagnostic medical sonography.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kristopher459 views

How did you go about getting into EMT and can you progress further in the medical field from there?

I am planning on going for EMT, but I am worried about hitting a wall. I want to go for my Masters degree and aim to be a Health Specialties Teacher. Should I just stick to college and get my Masters or would EMT be a good foot in the door?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ifra262 views

How do I get a part-time job/ internship in 4 days?

I completed my medical school and did 1 year internship in tertiary care hospital outside US. Highly interested in working somewhere related to my field. I am a student of PMBA with major track as healthcare marketing.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Arianna262 views

What is the hardest part about being a registered nurse?

I am researching for my class about careers we would like to eventually have. I would like to be an RN someday and want to know some more information.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alayna233 views

Why does med school cost so much?

Why does medical school cost so much? I am in 9th grade and planning on being a doctor I just want to know why is it so much for med school

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brendon232 views

What is it like to be a perioperative nurse?

Hello I am a 10th grader that is interested in working in the surgical field and i am looking to interview a Perioperative Nurse. What does your day to day life look like? What is your cost of living? Do you get a livable wage? What type of skills are needed? What is your work environment like? What type of education is needed?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rina297 views

How should I start my nursing career ? Where should I go to start??

I am currently 15 in sophomore what should I do if I want to pursued my career and get in the medical field or med-school i don’t know what kind of nurse I want to be I just want to help others and care for them idk what I should do right now and I want to start everything early and I am planning on graduating early so I can see what I need to do while I’m still young and be able to do things by myself right now and help others while I can. So give me an idea of what kind of nurses I should be. Or what I should do.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Heaven299 views

How can you figure out what path to take when getting into the medical field?

As someone who wants to get into the medical field, I am still unsure on what career path to take. How would I know what path I should take in such as big field? I am personally interested in dermatology, however, I am unsure if I want to go through med school.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kenyi176 views

So while doing training to become a MA, after I get into a job position shortly after is that when I should start seeking out advancement like going from MA to Travel Nurse and/or becoming a RN That way I do not stay in the same salary bracket.?

Career Intrest

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kenyi187 views

What is the best way to study for being a medical assistant ?

Trainee at Job Corps making this his Career field for a while!

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jana195 views

What does a typical day look like as a medical assistant in a hospital like Kaiser?

I would like to know a short summary of what duties or responsibilities a medical assistant does throughout the day?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mahi110 views

how hard do you have to work on your first day of work?

interested in nursing

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Terence222 views

How many years of education do you need to be an doctor?

Do you need different types of school or another type of education to be an doctor?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Victor296 views

What inspired you to become a plastic surgeon?

Please advice me, so I can become a more informed and prepared student for this new pathway that I'm choosing for. I'd be more than glad to get any advice to start my career! Could you describe a typical day or week in your practice?How do you stay updated with the latest advancements and techniques in plastic surgery?Can you share some of the most rewarding cases you've worked on?What are the key skills and qualities a successful plastic surgeon should possess?How do you approach patient consultations and ensure they have realistic expectations?Could you talk about any challenging cases you've encountered and how you addressed them?What are some common misconceptions about plastic surgery that you frequently encounter?How do you prioritize patient safety and minimize potential risks during procedures?Are there any specific areas within plastic surgery that you find particularly fascinating or challenging?How do you handle post-operative care and follow-up with your patients?Can you offer any advice for aspiring plastic surgeons regarding education and training?What ethical considerations are important in the field of plastic surgery?How do you manage the emotional aspects of working with patients who may have deep personal reasons for seeking surgery?What trends or emerging technologies do you see influencing the future of plastic surgery??

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Estefani152 views

Once you become a medical assistant what are the growth options?

I will become certified in 2025 an want to start seeing options.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kyla207 views

How long does it take to become a medical assistant?

Medical assistant

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Markel173 views

what is the best paying medical job right after graduating ?

I am in a M. A program so when I graduate I am able to go into the medical field as an M.A or phlebotomist

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kayleigh121 views

What do ER Nurses do?

What is it like for an ER Nurse on a day to day basis?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon