Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 37 views
Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Jun 28 50 views

What are BS/MD and BA/MD programs?

I am currently an incoming junior in high school and I am planning on going into the medical field! #medicine #medical #doctor #medical-school...

#hospital-and-health-care

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 10 68 views

what is the bs/md program

I am interested in the route of becoming a doctor right after high school, since it will save time and money, without requiring an MCAT. What are the differences between #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medical #medicine #doctor this versus the traditional route and is it easier or...

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. May 31 102 views

What does an ob/gyn do?

I am interested in becoming an ob/gyn, and would like some more info about what they do on a day to day basis, etc. #medicine #healthcare #medical #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

Mehak L.’s Avatar
Mehak L. May 07 64 views

How can I start my career in health care industry

I am doing MBA. But I want to job in health care industry. I have done bachelors of science. But, I don’t have any idea about the start up. # MBA...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 96 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

#hospital-and-health-care #skin #dermatologist #career #doctor #medicine #science

Tejas S.’s Avatar
Tejas S. Apr 22 83 views

How can I do remote volunteering work?

Currently I am a Junior in High School and I am interested in pursuing Medicine as my career. I am a avid soccer player and captain of the VEX robotics team in my high school. #doctorate-degree #athletics #medicine #career #hospital-and-health-care...

Lqra T.’s Avatar
Lqra T. Apr 17 71 views

What exactly does the path to becoming a doctor look like?

So I know that this answer will vary depending upon the type of doctor you decide to be, but a general answer will suffice. Is it just get you B.S/B.A, go to medical school, residency, and then a job? #medicine #doctor #medical #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

Lqra T.’s Avatar
Lqra T. Apr 15 71 views

How did you know that you wanted to be a doctor? After becoming a doctor, did you still feel passionate about your job choice?

Hi! I'm interested in possibly pursuing a career in medicine. I know that I want to have a job where I can help other people: I'm thinking about doing that by becoming a doctor. # #doctor #career #medical #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Dorothy C.’s Avatar
Dorothy C. Feb 04 84 views

3. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcome it.

I am interested in a career in the health care industry. And I was just wondering if someone could help answer a few questions. #healthcare #cna...

#hospital-and-health-care

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Jan 28 109 views

What does your daily schedule consist of?

As a General Pediatrician, what do you typically do on a daily basis? Are most days pretty crazy or very relaxed? Is it pretty routine or do things change based on the day? etc. #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical #generalpediatrician #schedule #daily...

#hospital-and-health-care

Berenice M.’s Avatar
Berenice M. Dec 13, 2019 140 views
Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20, 2019 97 views

What is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon?

I am a 9th grade student at T.F. Riggs High, and I was wondering what is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon. Becoming a neurosurgeon is my ultimate goal, and I'm curious on where to start, and what first steps I should take to start my goal. #doctor #medicine...

#surgery #hospital-and-health-care

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 107 views
Tessa Y.’s Avatar
Tessa Y. Nov 14, 2019 99 views

What schooling education is required to become an anesthesiologist?

I am a junior and i’ve always been interested in the medical field. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare