Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22, 2021 113 views
iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Oct 26, 2021 105 views

What are some Fundamentals of medicine?

What are some challenges in you face or has faced working in a medical/ hospital setting. healthcare medical hospital-and-health-care...

medicine

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13, 2021 99 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. options careerchoices medical doctor surgery surgeon...

hospital-and-health-care

Labeat R.’s Avatar
Labeat R. Sep 29, 2021 179 views

Is there any connection between computer science and medical science?

I plan on studying in the medical field, and I was wondering if there was any connection between the two sciences. science...

hospital-and-health-care

William Y.’s Avatar
William Y. Sep 24, 2021 122 views

What kind of classes would you need to take in undergrad school if you want to become a pharmacist or anesthesiologist?

I want to pursue a job in the med field or something relating to biological sciences but I'm not exactly sure what I want to be yet and am still researching hospital-and-health-care...

medical

Jenna H.’s Avatar
Jenna H. Aug 03, 2021 193 views

How do I start in high school to get myself ready to become a doctor

Hi I’m in the 11th grade and I just need some advice on what programs or things I could do to get myself ready to become a doctor doctor healthcare hospital-and-health-care...

medicine

liana S.’s Avatar
liana S. Jul 09, 2021 158 views
ja B.’s Avatar
ja B. Jul 01, 2021 245 views

is being a desk nurse an actual job?

I truly do want have a job in the medical field, i'm just not sure of the stress. nursing hospital-and-health-care doctor...

medical

Brooke M.’s Avatar
Brooke M. Feb 12, 2021 389 views

What kind of volunteer work should I do for anesthesiology?

I have worked with the Florida Department of Health in research, I have made blankets for the homeless and have helped develop a social media platform for pancreatic cancer awareness. I am going to school for my BS in pre med and ecology. I don't know if it is frowned upon to not get any...

medicine doctor internship biology hospital-and-health-care college pre-med anesthesiologist hospital volunteer anesthesia

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29, 2020 293 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

phd career-paths healthcare health hospital-and-health-care career-choice pharmacy

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 224 views

What types of mental health counselors and therapists are there?

I want to be a therapist and help people with their mental health. I'm good at communicating and I'm emotionally intelligent. mental-health-counseling mental-health public-health hospital-and-health-care health...