Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. 2 days ago 14 views

How did you get to where you are today?

I'm training to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. #medical #healthcare #medicine #administrative-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #career-pathway...

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14 5 views

Should I do an advance training or go to collage?

Rehabilitation technician is going to be my career, since job corps does not have a nursing program. If I do advance training is going to be for vocational nursing because there's no training for Rehab. Tech. #nurse #...

#hospital-and-health-care

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08 21 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

benjamin A.’s Avatar
benjamin A. Sep 16 22 views
Alondra G.’s Avatar
Alondra G. Aug 27 19 views

What are some classes that I can take so it can help me to be a surgeon?

My name is Alondra and this is my junior year and I want to know what classes can help me to be a pediatric surgeon and what can I do when I get to my senior year. #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tori V.’s Avatar
Tori V. Aug 26 16 views
Laviniea G.’s Avatar
Laviniea G. Jul 01 51 views

Nurse practitioner vs Physician assistant

This year is my last year in high school. The pressure is on to decide on my future career and my course of action in perusing that job. #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care I’ve always wanted to become and Ob gyn doctor. Recently i’ve been doing...

#womenshelath #physicianassistant #nursepractitioner

angelina D.’s Avatar
angelina D. Jun 28 49 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 03, 2018 137 views

How can I increase my chances for the Direct Med program?

I know that the Direct Med program is extremely competitive, but what can I do to make sure that I have a competitive resume that will higher my chances of getting in too? Do I need to make sure that I have good grades, good extracurriculars, or what? #medicine #directmedicine #healthcare...

#premed #medical #medschool #hospital-and-health-care

vasharra K.’s Avatar
vasharra K. Apr 02 94 views
Damanique M.’s Avatar
Damanique M. Mar 13 93 views
Dinah B.’s Avatar
Dinah B. Nov 14, 2018 171 views

How do you become a nutritionist? What do they do in a day? What are some ways I can prepare and what classes should I take in college?

I am interested in becoming a doctor but I do not feel like I could be a physician. I think a nutritionist is the right career for me but I want to know what their job is like. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #nutrition #dietician #food...