Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Dorothy C.’s Avatar
Dorothy C. Feb 04 25 views

3. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcome it.

I am interested in a career in the health care industry. And I was just wondering if someone could help answer a few questions. #healthcare #cna...

#hospital-and-health-care

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Jan 28 36 views

What does your daily schedule consist of?

As a General Pediatrician, what do you typically do on a daily basis? Are most days pretty crazy or very relaxed? Is it pretty routine or do things change based on the day? etc. #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical #generalpediatrician #schedule #daily...

#hospital-and-health-care

Berenice M.’s Avatar
Berenice M. Dec 13, 2019 65 views
Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20, 2019 42 views

What is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon?

I am a 9th grade student at T.F. Riggs High, and I was wondering what is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon. Becoming a neurosurgeon is my ultimate goal, and I'm curious on where to start, and what first steps I should take to start my goal. #doctor #medicine...

#surgery #hospital-and-health-care

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15, 2019 65 views
Tessa Y.’s Avatar
Tessa Y. Nov 14, 2019 51 views

What schooling education is required to become an anesthesiologist?

I am a junior and i’ve always been interested in the medical field. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Clare W.’s Avatar
Clare W. Nov 14, 2019 35 views

What is the differences between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

I’m a junior in high school, interested in anesthesia, I’ve job shadowed CRNAS a couple times. Wondering what is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. #hospital-and-health-care #premed #healthcare #medicine #doctor...

#anesthesia

Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 31 views
carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Nov 05, 2019 45 views

Is there any interships in the Rehab Tech career if so where?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #rehab-tech #physical-therapists-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #medicine...

#healthcare

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Nov 05, 2019 50 views

What's your biggest struggle in this career?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #medicine #rehab-tech #physical-therapists-assistant...

#hospital-and-health-care

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17, 2019 64 views

How did you get to where you are today?

I'm training to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. #healthcare #medicine #administrative-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #career-pathway...

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14, 2019 56 views

Should I do an advance training or go to collage?

Rehabilitation technician is going to be my career, since job corps does not have a nursing program. If I do advance training is going to be for vocational nursing because there's no training for Rehab. Tech. #nurse #...

#hospital-and-health-care

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08, 2019 64 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

benjamin A.’s Avatar
benjamin A. Sep 16, 2019 47 views
Alondra G.’s Avatar
Alondra G. Aug 27, 2019 37 views

What are some classes that I can take so it can help me to be a surgeon?

My name is Alondra and this is my junior year and I want to know what classes can help me to be a pediatric surgeon and what can I do when I get to my senior year. #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tori V.’s Avatar
Tori V. Aug 26, 2019 34 views