Career Questions tagged Hospital And Health Care

The home to doctors and nurses, it is also a valuable education tool for students to volunteer and gain experience. There are multiple opportunities with the hospital and healthcare field...

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 22 views

What is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon?

I am a 9th grade student at T.F. Riggs High, and I was wondering what is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon. Becoming a neurosurgeon is my ultimate goal, and I'm curious on where to start, and what first steps I should take to start my goal. #doctor #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care #surgery

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 43 views
Tessa Y.’s Avatar
Tessa Y. Nov 14 31 views

What schooling education is required to become an anesthesiologist?

I am a junior and i’ve always been interested in the medical field. #medicine #doctor #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Clare W.’s Avatar
Clare W. Nov 14 17 views

What is the differences between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

I’m a junior in high school, interested in anesthesia, I’ve job shadowed CRNAS a couple times. Wondering what is the difference between an anesthesiologist and a CRNA. #hospital-and-health-care #premed #healthcare #medicine #doctor...

#anesthesia

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Nov 05 33 views

Is there any interships in the Rehab Tech career if so where?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #rehab-tech #physical-therapists-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #medicine...

#healthcare

carissa V.’s Avatar
carissa V. Nov 05 22 views

What's your biggest struggle in this career?

I'm a student at Job Corps. I would like to know more about being a Rehabilitation Technician because I want to be able to help people. #medicine #rehab-tech #physical-therapists-assistant...

#hospital-and-health-care

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17 48 views

How did you get to where you are today?

I'm training to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. #healthcare #medicine #administrative-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #career-pathway...

Ahiline F.’s Avatar
Ahiline F. Oct 14 38 views

Should I do an advance training or go to collage?

Rehabilitation technician is going to be my career, since job corps does not have a nursing program. If I do advance training is going to be for vocational nursing because there's no training for Rehab. Tech. #nurse #...

#hospital-and-health-care

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08 42 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

benjamin A.’s Avatar
benjamin A. Sep 16 32 views
Alondra G.’s Avatar
Alondra G. Aug 27 22 views

What are some classes that I can take so it can help me to be a surgeon?

My name is Alondra and this is my junior year and I want to know what classes can help me to be a pediatric surgeon and what can I do when I get to my senior year. #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tori V.’s Avatar
Tori V. Aug 26 23 views
Laviniea G.’s Avatar
Laviniea G. Jul 01 60 views

Nurse practitioner vs Physician assistant

This year is my last year in high school. The pressure is on to decide on my future career and my course of action in perusing that job. #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care I’ve always wanted to become and Ob gyn doctor. Recently i’ve been doing...

#nursepractitioner #physicianassistant #womenshelath

angelina D.’s Avatar
angelina D. Jun 28 51 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 03, 2018 150 views

How can I increase my chances for the Direct Med program?

I know that the Direct Med program is extremely competitive, but what can I do to make sure that I have a competitive resume that will higher my chances of getting in too? Do I need to make sure that I have good grades, good extracurriculars, or what? #medicine #directmedicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care #premed #medschool