Career Questions tagged Neurosurgeon

Mehakpreet S.’s Avatar
Mehakpreet S. Mar 18 84 views

I want to be a neuroscientist. In September, I'll be attending university for BScH in Neuroscience. Should I double major in Neuroscience and Computer Science? This will take 5 years instead of the usual four.

I am going to Canada (from India) to study neuroscience. I'm just wondering if computer would be helpful in neuroscience. Remember that I really love Computer, know C and Java, but I would have so many things going on provided research, extracurricular activities, volunteering, and so on.

Steven T.’s Avatar
Steven T. May 03, 2021 165 views

as a neurosurgeon how long are your shifts (not on call)

I am a 5th grader with good grades and want to be a neurosurgeon #neurosurgeon

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30, 2021 244 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? #surgery #neurosurgeon

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30, 2021 233 views

Fellowship in U.S.A. after MCh(neurosurgery) in India

What is the process for applying for a fellowship in America after completing my MCh(neurosurgery) from India? What are the steps? What is the income? what are the resources? How to apply? #doctor #neurosurgeon #fellowship

Quay K.’s Avatar
Quay K. Apr 22, 2021 253 views

For neurosurgeon, what classes do you need to take in high school and college and how many years for college?

I'm interested in this though I know that medical careers can get expensive and require extensive schooling. Idaho isn't the best state for this I know. #neurosurgeon #medical

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02, 2021 305 views

Advice on becoming a surgeon

What are some things you wish you knew before you became a surgeon? Specifically a Neurosurgeon, Cardio thoracic surgeon, or Trauma surgeon what additional courses or classes did you take in college? Do you think they helped you become a surgeon or helped you better understand things in your...

orpi S.’s Avatar
orpi S. Jan 26, 2021 244 views

what jobs i medical field are ideal ?

hii my name is orpita and i'm currently in year 11 and i really want to become a doctor so please give me some advices! thank youu #doctor #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #dentistry #doctor #doctor #doctorate-degree

Amina K.’s Avatar
Amina K. Jan 21, 2021 335 views

Do I have a chance at becoming a medical doctor after 13 years of a statistics degree?

I have always wanted to be a medical doctor, factors beyond me made me pursue a BSc. in Statistics and i graduated over 13 years ago. Although, I have lost a lot of years, I now want to pursue that dream of becoming a medical doctor. Do I have a chance? I am trying to apply for a pre med...

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 14, 2021 324 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. #neurosurgeon #surgery #majors #neurosurgery #collegemajor #medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07, 2021 449 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery #physician

TYanna F.’s Avatar
TYanna F. Nov 13, 2020 211 views

How long does it take to finish medical school?

I am a junior in high school trying to figure out what i want to do after i graduate and i feel like since i like helping people health wise i should be a nurse or a doctor.

#health #doctor #neurosurgeon #orthopedics

Wanzetta M.’s Avatar
Wanzetta M. Oct 27, 2020 254 views

As a Neurosurgeon What skills—such as communication and problem solving—are most important in your field? Describe a situation in which you use these skills.

I am a high school sophomore and have always wanted to have some type of medical career. For the last couple of years, I've been leaning toward surgery and I'm really interested in the human brain which led me to Neurological Surgery as a specialty. I would love to hear from someone he's living...

Wanzetta M.’s Avatar
Wanzetta M. Oct 27, 2020 370 views

As a Neurosurgeon, how many years in total did it take to get where you are in your career today?

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 215 views

How long would I go to school for this job?

#neurosurgeon #medical-school
My goal is to be a neurosurgeon or just be an RN but how long would have to go to school for.

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29, 2020 291 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29, 2020 223 views

I want to become a doctor. If I complete my undergraduate degree in three years, how should I make time to study for the MCAT?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning on acquiring an MD in a 7-year period. I am also considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon. #doctor #neurosurgeon

Aileen H.’s Avatar
Aileen H. Aug 20, 2018 416 views
Hibba M.’s Avatar
Hibba M. Aug 18, 2018 461 views

What Colleges are the most beneficial in the area of Neuro-Surgery?

Hi! I'm a 7th grader from Pikeville High School in Pikeville, KY.. I am presently participating in a S.T.E.M. Camp through the Verizon Innovations in Learning. We are discussing Career Choices. I would love to be a neurosurgeon, but I am not too sure about colleges for neurosurgery....

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Aug 14, 2018 458 views

What’s the best major to pursue in order to become a neurosurgeon

I have little guidance from family members due to their lack of knowledge about college, therefore I’d like to have a better idea of what I’m getting into. I’ve narrowed down the choices to cellular and molecular biology and biomedical sciences. Are either of these two good choices or no? If...

Danika B.’s Avatar
Danika B. Jun 27, 2018 414 views

Is a surgeon a good career to have?

I am really interested in being a surgeon. But you have to go to school for a long time. Is it worth all the time at school. Does it have good pay? #surgeon #surgery #medical-school #neurosurgeon #career #lotsofschool

Anna U.’s Avatar
Anna U. Jun 27, 2018 567 views

I want to become a neurosurgoen in the future

What advice can you give me to help me achieve my goals? Do you enjoy doing neurosurgery? What steps did you take to become a neurosurgeon? What are some challenges you faced along the way? How many years did it take you to get to where you are know? What collage did you go to? How did you pay...

Maurice O.’s Avatar
Maurice O. May 31, 2018 382 views

What are the regrettable aspects of becoming a neurosurgeon, and things i should consider before i start my track?

Currently going to my senior year of high school, about to start applying for colleges

#neurosurgeon
#surgeon
#medschool
#hospital

Maurice O.’s Avatar
Maurice O. May 31, 2018 439 views

Do the deaths that you cause and could have prevented as a neurosurgeon stay with you neurologically?

I am intending to become a neurosurgeon after i finish med school. But the thought of constantly being haunted by preventable deaths lingers in the back of my mind.

#Medicine #neurosurgeon

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 08, 2017 531 views

How much money will you make being a doctor?

My name is Desiree , I am 15 years old. My mom works at the hospital , I look up to her and want to do what she does. I would love to take care of people or be a pediatrician. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #medical-assistant #dermatologist #epidemiologist #allergist #physiologist

Kayla N.’s Avatar
Kayla N. Feb 07, 2017 1233 views

How to become a Neurosurgeon?

Okay so I have a question or multiple. I am very uneducated about all of this. I am already taking college classes now. Is there anyway I could just go straight into medical school? What is residency? If it is what I am thinking is there anyway to do reisdency in another state or do you have to...

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Dec 03, 2016 512 views

i have decided to do neuroscience as my bachelors and some university the duration is three years should i still go ahead in order to become a neurosurgeon

I am asking because some schools requires a four year degree and neuroscience is very related #neuroscience #neurology #neurosurgeon #neuropsychology #neuropathology #neuroscientist