Career Questions tagged Neurosurgery

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30, 2021 108 views

Master of surgery(general surgery) and MCh in Canada after MBBS from India

What are the steps I have to take for doing Master of Surgery in general surgery and then Master of Chirurgiae in neurosurgery from Canada after completing my MBBS from India? Where should I go? What is the application process and the steps for it? masters-degree medicalschool...

neurosurgery

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30, 2021 147 views

Master of surgery(general surgery) and MCh in U.S.A. after MBBS from India

What are the steps I have to take for doing Master of Surgery in general surgery and then Master of Chirurgiae in neurosurgery from U.S.A. after completing my MBBS from India? Where should I go? What is the application process and the steps for it? masters-degree medicalschool...

neurosurgery

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 14, 2021 270 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. neurosurgeon surgery majors neurosurgery collegemajor...

medicine

Anna U.’s Avatar
Anna U. Jun 27, 2018 511 views

I want to become a neurosurgoen in the future

What advice can you give me to help me achieve my goals? Do you enjoy doing neurosurgery? What steps did you take to become a neurosurgeon? What are some challenges you faced along the way? How many years did it take you to get to where you are know? What collage did you go to? How did you pay...

medicine neurosurgeon hospital-and-healthcare neurosurgery healthcare

Samantha M.’s Avatar
Samantha M. Mar 27, 2018 1429 views

What is a typical day for a neurosurgeon like?

I want to know more about their shifts and the time they spend at a hospital. Also, how they manage their time to work and rest throughout the day. How long are most neurosurgeries? neurosurgery medicine...

hospital-and-health-care

Brooklyn M.’s Avatar
Brooklyn M. Mar 17, 2018 517 views

What's it really like to be a Neurosurgeon or in Neuroscience in general?

I originally wanted to pursue a career in Astrology or any science. I felt that if I wanted to achieve goals such as doing charity and making the world a better place, I needed a high paying career/job that would be enjoyable and interesting. So, what are the feelings of being a Neurosurgeon;...

career neurosurgery success neuroscience general-career-questions brain-surgeon morals science surgery neuroscientist research money

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Jan 22, 2018 378 views

My career choice is to be a plastic surgeon or nuero surgeon but i also am intrested into business

I am am not fully sure of what the requirements of a surgeon are as well as a business man. but what really interest me is business because i have little experience and i would like to master that skill, really because i enjoy it.business plasticsurgeon...

neurosurgery

Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Jan 16, 2018 553 views

How to manage a double major, specifically in ecology and neurobiology?

As a senior high school student, I have two years of experience in ecology research. Having applied to 15 universities, I have targeted schools with cutting-edge research in ecology and neurobiology and flexible degree plans. I would like a personal perspective on co-managing two majors....

medicine neuroscience neurosurgery ecology neurobiology neurology