Career Questions tagged Neurosurgery

Anna U.’s Avatar
Anna U. Jun 27, 2018 125 views

I want to become a neurosurgoen in the future

What advice can you give me to help me achieve my goals? Do you enjoy doing neurosurgery? What steps did you take to become a neurosurgeon? What are some challenges you faced along the way? How many years did it take you to get to where you are know? What collage did you go to? How did you pay...

#hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #neurosurgery #neurosurgeon #healthcare

Andrew C.’s Avatar
Andrew C. Jan 17, 2018 204 views
Samantha M.’s Avatar
Samantha M. Mar 27, 2018 304 views

What is a typical day for a neurosurgeon like?

I want to know more about their shifts and the time they spend at a hospital. Also, how they manage their time to work and rest throughout the day. How long are most neurosurgeries? #neurosurgery #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Brooklyn M.’s Avatar
Brooklyn M. Mar 17, 2018 241 views

What's it really like to be a Neurosurgeon or in Neuroscience in general?

I originally wanted to pursue a career in Astrology or any science. I felt that if I wanted to achieve goals such as doing charity and making the world a better place, I needed a high paying career/job that would be enjoyable and interesting. So, what are the feelings of being a Neurosurgeon;...

#neuroscientist #morals #research #success #neuroscience #surgery #brain-surgeon #career #money #neurosurgery #general-career-questions #science

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Jan 22, 2018 180 views

My career choice is to be a plastic surgeon or nuero surgeon but i also am intrested into business

I am am not fully sure of what the requirements of a surgeon are as well as a business man. but what really interest me is business because i have little experience and i would like to master that skill, really because i enjoy it.#business #plasticsurgeon...

#neurosurgery

Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Jan 16, 2018 175 views

How to manage a double major, specifically in ecology and neurobiology?

As a senior high school student, I have two years of experience in ecology research. Having applied to 15 universities, I have targeted schools with cutting-edge research in ecology and neurobiology and flexible degree plans. I would like a personal perspective on co-managing two majors....

#neurology #neurobiology #medicine #neuroscience #neurosurgery #ecology