Career Questions tagged Hospital And Healthcare

Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08, 2019 372 views

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #nursing-assistant #CNA

Isa L.’s Avatar
Isa L. May 14, 2019 328 views

What's a typical day on the job?

I'm in CNA and I'm just trying to figure out what a typical day on the floor would be like #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-assistant #nurse-assistant

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. May 12, 2019 335 views

How many years does a bridge over take in College in the medical field?

Hi, I am Olivia Lynn Gilley. I am 13, and I go to South Ripley Junior School. I have always been around nurses and doctors. I also babysit. I am in love with the medical field. #healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #premed

iliany P.’s Avatar
iliany P. May 09, 2019 315 views
Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. May 07, 2019 680 views
Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07, 2019 310 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. May 03, 2019 321 views

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar.

#healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

#surgery #surgeon

Briseida R.’s Avatar
Briseida R. May 01, 2019 399 views
Briseida R.’s Avatar
Briseida R. May 01, 2019 289 views
Tess W.’s Avatar
Tess W. Apr 18, 2019 373 views

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #premed...

Marisol M.’s Avatar
Marisol M. Apr 17, 2019 299 views
karina M.’s Avatar
karina M. Apr 17, 2019 365 views

What is it like being in the medical field?

Is their a lot of stuff to remember that is difficult to

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #nurse #nursing #premed

Nohemi T.’s Avatar
Nohemi T. Apr 10, 2019 347 views
Marisol M.’s Avatar
Marisol M. Apr 10, 2019 257 views
David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20, 2019 304 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant #office-assistant

Hannah L.’s Avatar
Hannah L. Mar 18, 2019 325 views

what is it like in the day of a labor and delivery nurse?

i'm interested in becoming a labor and delivery nurse

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #nurse #nursing #labor-and-delivery #registered-nurses #midwife #delivery

meagan R.’s Avatar
meagan R. Mar 17, 2019 350 views
Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 15, 2019 278 views

How many years does it take to become a CMA

#Clinical Medical Assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #physician-assistant -assistant

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 15, 2019 361 views

What is day to day work like?

Clinical Medical Assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #assistant #physician-assistant

MaKayla D.’s Avatar
MaKayla D. Mar 15, 2019 270 views

What happens in your day to day life?

what is included in the day to day life of an ER nurse? I have had an interest in this field for a while now and just want some details to go by. #ERnurse #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

amina S.’s Avatar
amina S. Mar 13, 2019 374 views

what does a nurse midwife do?

how much money are they make a year #nursing #nursing #midwife #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Fatima H.’s Avatar
Fatima H. Mar 13, 2019 353 views

What is a day in the life as a ICU nurse?

Ex. Normal routine , how long you work, how do the shifts work #nursing #ICUnurse #nurse #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

katonia M.’s Avatar
katonia M. Mar 12, 2019 344 views

What is a typical day like for a midwife

#nursing #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school #nursing #nurse #midwife