Career Questions tagged Hospital And Healthcare

Ahmad’s Avatar
Ahmad Aug 16 151 views

Clinical Nurse Specialist

What are some of the goals that you have working as a Clinical Nurse Specialist?

Simranjit’s Avatar
Simranjit Jun 16 126 views

How tasks do RPNs get to do at a hospital?

Kaila’s Avatar
Kaila Aug 08, 2019 411 views

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #nursing-assistant #CNA

Isa’s Avatar
Isa May 14, 2019 371 views

What's a typical day on the job?

I'm in CNA and I'm just trying to figure out what a typical day on the floor would be like #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #registered-nurses #nursing-assistant #nurse-assistant

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela May 13, 2019 391 views

How would you describe the level of stress being a registered nurse bring on?

#nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia May 12, 2019 389 views

How many years does a bridge over take in College in the medical field?

Hi, I am Olivia Lynn Gilley. I am 13, and I go to South Ripley Junior School. I have always been around nurses and doctors. I also babysit. I am in love with the medical field. #healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #premed

iliany’s Avatar
iliany May 09, 2019 350 views

what types of advancements or promotions do i get?

#certified nurse assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses

Kylie’s Avatar
Kylie May 07, 2019 764 views

What are some related occupations to registered nursing?

#nursing #registerednurse #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #rn #crnp #nurse #registered-nurses

Salvador’s Avatar
Salvador May 07, 2019 376 views

What the difference between a trainer or a medical trainer

#medicine #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #trainer

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar May 07, 2019 338 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha May 05, 2019 407 views

How would you explain you're experience as a nurse? Can you describe a typical day at work?

#nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Sebastian’s Avatar
Sebastian May 03, 2019 347 views

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar.

#healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

#surgery #surgeon

Yazmine’s Avatar
Yazmine May 03, 2019 349 views

What does someone in operating room do on a daily basis?

#surgeon #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #OR #surgery

Briseida’s Avatar
Briseida May 01, 2019 497 views

what is the most important part of being a surgeon?

#surgery #medicine #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Briseida’s Avatar
Briseida May 01, 2019 312 views

Is it hard being a surgeon?

#surgery #surgeon #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Adriana’s Avatar
Adriana Apr 26, 2019 369 views

How long do nurses go to school? What are the differences between surgeons and nurses?

#surgeon #nurse #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgery #nursing #premed #college -school

Tess’s Avatar
Tess Apr 18, 2019 410 views

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #premed...

Marisol’s Avatar
Marisol Apr 17, 2019 329 views

How to be a good surgeon assistant?

#doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgeon #surgery #surgeon-assistant #premed

karina’s Avatar
karina Apr 17, 2019 406 views

What is it like being in the medical field?

Is their a lot of stuff to remember that is difficult to

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #nurse #nursing #premed

Nohemi’s Avatar
Nohemi Apr 10, 2019 379 views

What are the steps to becoming a neonatal nurse ?

#nursing #nurse #medicine #neonatal #highschool #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Marisol’s Avatar
Marisol Apr 10, 2019 286 views

What are the processes of stomach surgery?

#nursing #surgery #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #gastrointestinal #gastroenterology #doctor #premed

Macie’s Avatar
Macie Apr 01, 2019 324 views

What was schooling like for fitness and wellness? Also, how did you over come it?

#healthcare #health #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #fitness #wellness

David’s Avatar
David Mar 20, 2019 336 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant #office-assistant

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Mar 18, 2019 361 views

what is it like in the day of a labor and delivery nurse?

i'm interested in becoming a labor and delivery nurse

#medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #nurse #nursing #labor-and-delivery #registered-nurses #midwife #delivery

meagan’s Avatar
meagan Mar 17, 2019 390 views

What is the daily life of a radiologist consist of?

#radiology #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #physics #radiology

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Mar 15, 2019 314 views

How many years does it take to become a CMA

#Clinical Medical Assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #physician-assistant -assistant

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Mar 15, 2019 399 views

What is day to day work like?

Clinical Medical Assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #assistant #physician-assistant

MaKayla’s Avatar
MaKayla Mar 15, 2019 302 views

What happens in your day to day life?

what is included in the day to day life of an ER nurse? I have had an interest in this field for a while now and just want some details to go by. #ERnurse #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

amina’s Avatar
amina Mar 13, 2019 411 views

what does a nurse midwife do?

how much money are they make a year #nursing #nursing #midwife #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Fatima’s Avatar
Fatima Mar 13, 2019 387 views

What is a day in the life as a ICU nurse?

Ex. Normal routine , how long you work, how do the shifts work #nursing #ICUnurse #nurse #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school