Career Questions tagged Hospital And Healthcare

Isa L.’s Avatar
Isa L. May 14, 2019 203 views
Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. May 12, 2019 186 views

How many years does a bridge over take in College in the medical field?

Hi, I am Olivia Lynn Gilley. I am 13, and I go to South Ripley Junior School. I have always been around nurses and doctors. I also babysit. I am in love with the medical field. #healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#premed

Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07, 2019 173 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#orthopedic #doctor #surgeon #surgery #orthopedist

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. May 03, 2019 186 views

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar. #healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgery...

#surgeon

Briseida R.’s Avatar
Briseida R. May 01, 2019 172 views
Tess W.’s Avatar
Tess W. Apr 18, 2019 226 views

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #premed...

#healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #medschool

karina M.’s Avatar
karina M. Apr 17, 2019 210 views
Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 348 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20, 2019 161 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant...

#office-assistant

Hannah L.’s Avatar
Hannah L. Mar 18, 2019 171 views
Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 15, 2019 198 views
MaKayla D.’s Avatar
MaKayla D. Mar 15, 2019 165 views

What happens in your day to day life?

what is included in the day to day life of an ER nurse? I have had an interest in this field for a while now and just want some details to go by. #ernurse #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

amina S.’s Avatar
amina S. Mar 13, 2019 189 views
Fatima H.’s Avatar
Fatima H. Mar 13, 2019 205 views