Career Questions tagged Hospital And Healthcare

Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical #nursing-assistant...

#cna

Isa L.’s Avatar
Isa L. May 14
Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. May 12

How many years does a bridge over take in College in the medical field?

Hi, I am Olivia Lynn Gilley. I am 13, and I go to South Ripley Junior School. I have always been around nurses and doctors. I also babysit. I am in love with the medical field. #healthcare #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#premed

Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medical #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #surgery #orthopedic #orthopedist #surgeon

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. May 03

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar. #healthcare #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgery...

#surgeon

Tess W.’s Avatar
Tess W. Apr 18

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #medical #premed...

#healthcare #medschool #hospital-and-healthcare #medical-school

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant...

#office-assistant

MaKayla D.’s Avatar
MaKayla D. Mar 15

What happens in your day to day life?

what is included in the day to day life of an ER nurse? I have had an interest in this field for a while now and just want some details to go by. #ernurse #nurse #nursing #medical #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

amina S.’s Avatar
amina S. Mar 13
Fatima H.’s Avatar
Fatima H. Mar 13

What is a day in the life as a ICU nurse?

Ex. Normal routine , how long you work, how do the shifts work #nursing #icunurse #nurse #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school