Career Questions tagged Hospital And Healthcare

Kaila C.’s Avatar
Kaila C. Aug 08 65 views

What is a day like as a certified nursing assistant?

I'm from Guam, attending Hawaii Job Corps and I'm interested in learning more about becoming a certified nursing assistant. #healthcare #nursing-education #nurse #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #medicine #medical #nursing-assistant...

#cna

Isa L.’s Avatar
Isa L. May 14 105 views
Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. May 12 66 views

How many years does a bridge over take in College in the medical field?

Hi, I am Olivia Lynn Gilley. I am 13, and I go to South Ripley Junior School. I have always been around nurses and doctors. I also babysit. I am in love with the medical field. #healthcare #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

#premed

Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07 54 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medical #medicine #healthcare...

#orthopedist #surgery #hospital-and-healthcare #orthopedic #surgeon #doctor

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. May 03 69 views

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar. #healthcare #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgery...

#surgeon

Tess W.’s Avatar
Tess W. Apr 18 87 views

How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements. #doctor #medicine #medical #premed...

#medschool #hospital-and-healthcare #healthcare #medical-school

karina M.’s Avatar
karina M. Apr 17 63 views
Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 131 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

David S.’s Avatar
David S. Mar 20 82 views

What are the challenges that lie ahead.

My trade is medical office assistant support. I'd like to know what I need to do to be prepared and would like to know how to do the challenging tasks and how to work through it. #medical #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #office #assistant #administrative-assistant...

#office-assistant

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 15 95 views
MaKayla D.’s Avatar
MaKayla D. Mar 15 62 views

What happens in your day to day life?

what is included in the day to day life of an ER nurse? I have had an interest in this field for a while now and just want some details to go by. #ernurse #nurse #nursing #medical #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

amina S.’s Avatar
amina S. Mar 13 64 views
Fatima H.’s Avatar
Fatima H. Mar 13 78 views

What is a day in the life as a ICU nurse?

Ex. Normal routine , how long you work, how do the shifts work #nursing #icunurse #nurse #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#med-school