Career Questions tagged Psychiatrist

Natalia M.’s Avatar
Natalia M. Jul 02 174 views

Do you feel that a psychology major is "worth it"?

#psychology #psychiatrist I would love to attend college studying a psychology major, but just about every teacher I speak to tells me that it takes very long to obtain a degree, and the right amount of education to get a...

Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 491 views

How much expenses do the doctors have to pay?

I know doctors make a good amount of money but how much do they have to pay via taxes, college, and other fees if there are any? Also, since there are many fields in medicine, is it possible to become a doctor in two professions at once? Like being a psychiatrist and a dermatologist? #medicine...

#psychiatrist #hospital-and-healthcare #dermatologist #healthcare

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. May 28, 2018 293 views

Psychology or Pre-med for Psychiatry?

I want to be a Psychiatric. Do I major in Psychology or Pre-med? #psychology #medicine #psychiatry #psychiatrist #healthcare #college...

#college-major

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Jun 08, 2018 267 views

How long will it take me to finish school to become a Psychiatrist?

How much college and training does it take to become a Psychiatrist? #psychiatrist...

#doctor

Rylee S.’s Avatar
Rylee S. May 13, 2016 482 views

Do you need business experience to start a private practice?

I plan to go to medical school and become a psychiatrist with a private practice. I'd like to avoid a double major in business if I can, but I don't know how to gain business experience in any other way. #doctor #psychiatry #psychiatrist #business #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care

Nicole R.’s Avatar
Nicole R. May 13, 2016 456 views
Belal J.’s Avatar
Belal J. Oct 31, 2016 1743 views

What's the daily schedule of a psychiatrist?

I love Psychology and it's always been my dream to go into psychiatry due to the lack of doctors in the mental health field. But I'm curious about the various types of psychiatrists and what their day is filled with. #mental-health #psychiatrist #mental-illness...

#forensic-psychiatrist

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. Oct 18, 2016 429 views

Working in the medical field

How does working with patients affect your personal lives? For a long time I wanted to be a psychiatric nurse but I can imagine it is hard to shut off emotional connection to patients in the work place. #doctor #psychology #nurse #psychologist...

#psychiatrist

Abishek Moses A.’s Avatar
Abishek Moses A. Jun 22, 2016 351 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Psychiatrist?

I want to become a Psychiatrist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#psychiatrist

arieana  W.’s Avatar
arieana W. Jun 21, 2016 490 views

physchiatrist

What it takes to become a physchiatrist? how money does a phsychiatrist make a year? what is the daily life a phsychiatris?...

#psychiatrist

Impana S.’s Avatar
Impana S. May 28, 2016 432 views

what course should I opt to be a psychiatrist?

Am interested in the field. but am confused what take up after pu. How many years of UG course....

#psychiatrist

jaileen R.’s Avatar
jaileen R. Apr 13, 2016 956 views

what are some of the problems you faced when becoming a psychiatrist?

I am thinking about being a psychiatrist but am wondering if it will change the way I live my life drastically. #psychology #medicine #psychiatry #lifestyle #psychologist...

#psychiatrist

Lidia S.’s Avatar
Lidia S. Feb 11, 2015 817 views

What types of careers can you have in social work

I was wondering you can have in social work? I want to work with children and in a hospital. I love children and I wanted to be a doctor, but I'm not good with math. I love talking to people and helping families. Since I won't think a doctor career won't be a option for me, but I still want...

#hospital #doctor #social-worker #psychiatrist #social-work

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. Dec 15, 2014 600 views

What type of internship would one look into if they were interested in becoming a psychologist?

I want to study and major in psychology and I am interested in finding an internship that could help me prepare for what is to come. However, this type of work is very confidential and I am having trouble finding where to go. #psychology...

#psychiatrist