Career Questions tagged Psychiatrist

Bernae G.’s Avatar
Bernae G. May 20, 2021 204 views

What are the parts of your job that's not commonly talked about or known?

My name is Bernae, I am a 17 year old in the eleventh grade.
#therapist #psychiatrist #psychologist

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 1597 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 187 views

benefits of being a psychiatrist.

#career #psychiatrist
what life, moral, and financial benefits would this job give me?

Natalia M.’s Avatar
Natalia M. Jul 02, 2020 438 views

Do you feel that a psychology major is "worth it"?

#psychology #psychiatrist I would love to attend college studying a psychology major, but just about every teacher I speak to tells me that it takes very long to obtain a degree, and the right amount of education to get a job.

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Jun 08, 2018 422 views

How long will it take me to finish school to become a Psychiatrist?

How much college and training does it take to become a Psychiatrist?
#psychiatrist #doctor

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. May 28, 2018 508 views

Psychology or Pre-med for Psychiatry?

I want to be a Psychiatric. Do I major in Psychology or Pre-med?

#Psychology #Medicine #psychiatry #psychiatrist #healthcare #college #college-major

Zuhaad H.’s Avatar
Zuhaad H. Mar 23, 2018 1104 views

How much expenses do the doctors have to pay?

I know doctors make a good amount of money but how much do they have to pay via taxes, college, and other fees if there are any? Also, since there are many fields in medicine, is it possible to become a doctor in two professions at once? Like being a psychiatrist and a dermatologist? #medicine...

Belal J.’s Avatar
Belal J. Oct 31, 2016 2258 views

What's the daily schedule of a psychiatrist?

I love Psychology and it's always been my dream to go into psychiatry due to the lack of doctors in the mental health field. But I'm curious about the various types of psychiatrists and what their day is filled with. #mental-health #psychiatrist #mental-illness #forensic-psychiatrist

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. Oct 18, 2016 571 views

Working in the medical field

How does working with patients affect your personal lives? For a long time I wanted to be a psychiatric nurse but I can imagine it is hard to shut off emotional connection to patients in the work place. #doctor #psychology #nurse #psychologist #psychiatrist

Abishek Moses A.’s Avatar
Abishek Moses A. Jun 22, 2016 443 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Psychiatrist?

I want to become a Psychiatrist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #psychiatrist

arieana  W.’s Avatar
arieana W. Jun 21, 2016 756 views

physchiatrist

What it takes to become a physchiatrist? how money does a phsychiatrist make a year? what is the daily life a phsychiatris? #psychiatrist

Impana S.’s Avatar
Impana S. May 28, 2016 565 views

what course should I opt to be a psychiatrist?

Am interested in the field. but am confused what take up after pu. How many years of UG course. #psychiatrist

Rylee S.’s Avatar
Rylee S. May 13, 2016 654 views

Do you need business experience to start a private practice?

I plan to go to medical school and become a psychiatrist with a private practice. I'd like to avoid a double major in business if I can, but I don't know how to gain business experience in any other way. #doctor #psychiatry #psychiatrist #business #doctor #hospital-and-health-care

Nicole R.’s Avatar
Nicole R. May 13, 2016 658 views

How many years does it take after high school to become a psychiatrist?

I'm thinking about becoming a psychiatrist. #psychiatrist #psychiatrists #college #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #college

jaileen R.’s Avatar
jaileen R. Apr 13, 2016 1394 views

what are some of the problems you faced when becoming a psychiatrist?

I am thinking about being a psychiatrist but am wondering if it will change the way I live my life drastically. #psychology #medicine #psychiatry #lifestyle #psychologist #psychiatrist

Tia O.’s Avatar
Tia O. Mar 24, 2015 1762 views
Lidia S.’s Avatar
Lidia S. Feb 11, 2015 1099 views

What types of careers can you have in social work

I was wondering you can have in social work? I want to work with children and in a hospital. I love children and I wanted to be a doctor, but I'm not good with math. I love talking to people and helping families. Since I won't think a doctor career won't be a option for me, but I still want...

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. Dec 15, 2014 702 views

What type of internship would one look into if they were interested in becoming a psychologist?

I want to study and major in psychology and I am interested in finding an internship that could help me prepare for what is to come. However, this type of work is very confidential and I am having trouble finding where to go. #psychology #psychiatrist