Career Questions tagged Career Development

Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Oct 18 81 views

What ideas can you give if you are starting a career goal?

If someone new doesn't know what to do for there career goal what should be the first thing to do? #...

career-development

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 157 views

What kinds of connections or experiences will I need in order to launch a career in data science?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I am looking for what experience or opportunities I should look out for in order to create a successful career in data science after college. career-development career career-choice...

future-careers datascience career-counseling

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 133 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? careers career-development career-choice career-options...

career

Jeremiah D.’s Avatar
Jeremiah D. Apr 14 162 views

How did you know that your job will eventually become your career?

I am currently a senior in high school and often ponder about what career is right for me? How was this experience for you? career job career-choice career-development...

careers

Drake S.’s Avatar
Drake S. Apr 06 304 views

Why did you choose to be on Career Village?

I am excited to learn more about what there is to offer!...

career-development

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 196 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

prosthetics neuroengineering neuralprosthetics biotech career career-development biomedicalengineering college internships neuroelectronics neuroprosthetics neuroscience bioengineering engineering neurorobots career-counseling

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 191 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 164 views

How should you start your career to become a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a personal trainer. I want to know what the best way to start your career is. career career-development...

future-careers

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 222 views

What is the salary that you have for being a education and training?

I am a middle school student that is taking Career and Tech. It is helping my future. career-development career careers education...

training

Sinenhlanhla D.’s Avatar
Sinenhlanhla D. Mar 09 207 views

training jobs

i am looking forward for my career ,i am willing tol earn new skills...

career-development

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 606 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste career jobs career-choice...

college-jobs engineering career-development career-plan civil-engineer

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Jan 27 283 views

Those with a Cognitive Science degree, what is your career now?

I am slightly interested in Cognitive Science, however, I am not to sure about the job opening s for those with Cognitive Science degrees? Like what do you do now after graduating and getting you BA/BS in Cognitive Science? career-development career STEM stem cognitive-science...

cog-sci

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 372 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

stem job writing career-choice highschool career career-development career-counseling

K. V. S.’s Avatar
K. V. S. Dec 16, 2020 307 views

About choosing best career path

At present I am in 3rd year of B.Tech. I know web development fundamentals, three programming languages and passionate to learn full stack development and have a goal to become full stack developer. But getting confused with some thoughts that whether it will be a good career path or not...

career-development career-path

Berncita Y.’s Avatar
Berncita Y. Nov 05, 2020 262 views

How do you narrow down choices for career planning?

I am a Sophomore in High school, I do enjoy making art and have thought about it as a career once or twice before, but I have also found another interest criminology. Both have peaked my interests making it difficult planning my career planning. career-development...

careers

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 178 views

Can you work at an aquarium but still be working at the zoo?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. I like animals and that's why I thought a zookeeper would be a good job for me when I get older. My teacher is having the class ask questions about the careers we would like when we got older. career career-choice...

career-development higher-education

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 218 views

What does one day look like as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. tech career career-development zookeepers...

anyzookeepers

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 208 views

How much money can you make in one year as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I'm doing an elective called career and technology. My teacher is having us ask questions about the careers we would like to do when we get older. money career-path career-options career-development career...

zookeeper