Career Questions tagged Career Development

Gracie’s Avatar
Gracie 21 hours ago 14 views

What fields related to culinary arts do you think I should consider looking into?

Is there any other field in particular that could be seen as just as satisfying if not more satisfying

Teddy’s Avatar
Teddy yesterday 41 views

What is a good way for me to pursue my dream career?

I have a career picked out that I think I would really enjoy but I don't know how to pursue that said career to the best of my ability.

Nick’s Avatar
Nick Sep 29 69 views

What careers should I look into if I'm interested in chemistry especially forensic chemistry?

I've been interested in chemistry since I was a little kid because it gives me insight as to how the world really works on the molecular level. I like forensic because I get to solve challenging problems. Science and math are my best subjects at school and I enjoy tasks that require critical...

Jeremiah’s Avatar
Jeremiah Sep 13 238 views

Electrical

Do you think I will get electrocuted on the Job?

Abe’s Avatar
Abe Aug 23 194 views

What is the biggest electrical company on U.S?

What current electrical company do you get your power from?

Bria’s Avatar
Bria May 31 140 views

What are employers looking for in this career as a phlebotomist?

I want to know what skills, education, and experience employers look for.

daesean’s Avatar
daesean May 16 146 views

What would be a good way to develop marketing strategies for new products.

how can i be a better leader in marketing when partnering with product development teams

christopher’s Avatar
christopher May 12 179 views

What does it take to be a landscaper?

What is the basics of being a landscaper? How can i develop being a landscaper? What Does mean to be a landscaper? Can we adapt on our perspective of being a landscaper?

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Apr 24 262 views

Is getting a Bachelors worth it before joining vet tech school?

I am debating if I want to get my associate's in science and then go straight into vet tech or wait a little longer until I get my bachelor's probably in biology.

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Apr 18 317 views

How do I pick just one career path?

Hi, I honestly have no idea what career would be best for me. One I could succeed in, I want to be a nurse but at the same time a photographer and a writer. I do write stories because I have a lot of ideas in my head, and photography my dad got me into that and I love it. I am only in high...

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 18 304 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew Mar 02 203 views

is their any special program for the career of HVAC to have a better job and better pay?

#career-development #career #job

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Oct 18, 2021 203 views

What ideas can you give if you are starting a career goal?

If someone new doesn't know what to do for there career goal what should be the first thing to do? # #career-development

ubbi’s Avatar
ubbi Jun 23, 2021 301 views

what career is available for kids on career day?

#career-choice #career-development

Kenneth’s Avatar
Kenneth May 28, 2021 243 views

Whoever works as a web developer please tell me why did u choose this career?

#career #career-choice #career-development #career-counseling #career-plan

Noid’s Avatar
Noid May 11, 2021 283 views

How to further your career business

#career #career-development #career-options

Noid’s Avatar
Noid May 11, 2021 318 views

My Career goal statement is I will have my clothing brand and modeling business on the right track

#career-options #career-development #career-path #career

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Apr 26, 2021 289 views

What kinds of connections or experiences will I need in order to launch a career in data science?

I am a high school student planning on going to college to major in marine biology and data science. I am looking for what experience or opportunities I should look out for in order to create a successful career in data science after college. #career-development #career #career-choice...

Marshalee’s Avatar
Marshalee Apr 26, 2021 372 views

What career can i pursue with these subjects Principles of business Cosmetology, technical drawing and Principles of accounts

#career-choice #career-development #choosing-a-major #career-advice #career

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Apr 15, 2021 269 views

How do you know when to choose your career and be sure it is the right one?

I am a senior heading to college but still do not know what i want to pursue as my career. #career-counseling #career-development

Myo’s Avatar
Myo Apr 14, 2021 478 views

What is a good career for a Communications Major?

#career #choosing-a-major #career-development #majors #careers

Jeremiah’s Avatar
Jeremiah Apr 14, 2021 260 views

How content are you with your current career?

I am currently a senior at high school and was wondering where everybody's head is at with their current career? Are you content? What is your level of fulfillment? Are you satisfied doing what you do for the rest of your life? #careers #career-development #career-choice #career-options #career

Jeremiah’s Avatar
Jeremiah Apr 14, 2021 283 views

How did you know that your job will eventually become your career?

I am currently a senior in high school and often ponder about what career is right for me? How was this experience for you? #career #job #career-choice #career-development #careers

Drake’s Avatar
Drake Apr 06, 2021 441 views

Why did you choose to be on Career Village?

I am excited to learn more about what there is to offer! #career-development

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Apr 02, 2021 397 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Apr 02, 2021 436 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 366 views

What is the best way to start your career in planning and managing.

I am a middle school student who is interested in planning and managing. #career-development #career #future-careers #careers

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 283 views

How should you start your career to become a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a personal trainer. I want to know what the best way to start your career is. #career #career-development #future-careers

Nate’s Avatar
Nate Mar 18, 2021 396 views

What is the salary that you have for being a education and training?

I am a middle school student that is taking Career and Tech. It is helping my future. #career-development #career #careers #education #training

Sinenhlanhla’s Avatar
Sinenhlanhla Mar 09, 2021 359 views

training jobs

i am looking forward for my career ,i am willing tol earn new skills #career-development