Career Questions tagged Career Development

Austin C.’s Avatar
Austin C. Oct 02 21 views

#Electrical

Best way to get into Electrical work? #electrical-engineering...

#career-development

Micah T.’s Avatar
Micah T. Sep 18 19 views
stephen H.’s Avatar
stephen H. Aug 21 61 views
Joseph B.’s Avatar
Joseph B. Jun 05 72 views
isaac T.’s Avatar
isaac T. May 07 86 views
Judith O.’s Avatar
Judith O. Aug 30, 2018 203 views
Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Aug 16, 2018 215 views

What should I do to get an internship during winter break?

I am a rising junior majoring in Computer Engineering. I would like to use my winter break effectively by getting an relevant internship to occupy that time. I've heard that's it's incredibly difficult to do so, though. I've been googling "software development winter break internships" and...

#career-development #internship #technology #software-development #computer-engineering #internships #career

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Aug 16, 2018 219 views

What are the best ways to get involved in your career field?

Sometimes finding jobs can be tough and connecting into your field during college has a huge advantage. #career...

#career-development

Keygan W.’s Avatar
Keygan W. Jul 28, 2018 152 views
Libby B.’s Avatar
Libby B. Jul 14, 2018 239 views

What attribute did you develop that helped you reach your goals?

I would like to go into elementary education, but this question could apply to any career. #career-development #early-childhood-education...

#goal-achieving

Jenna K.’s Avatar
Jenna K. May 13, 2018 318 views

Is making a resume important to get ready for college?

In my Personal, Career, and Development Skills class, I was required to make a resume even though I am not applying for a job. I was wondering, is it important to have a resume to apply for college in the future? #resume #college #preparing-for-college #resume-writing...

#career-development

Kat B.’s Avatar
Kat B. Jan 17, 2018 332 views

How do I know what sort of job suits me?

I'm not sure if I'd fit best into a sit down job or one with lots of hustle, I do well in school sitting down all day but I also excel in work that has me up and moving #job-search-strategies #career-advice #career-counseling...

#career-development

Kevin B.’s Avatar
Kevin B. Jan 17, 2018 245 views

What's the best way to stand out so getting a job is more likely?

I haven't had a job yet, but I need to get one soon. I'm 18 and worried about staying in the unemployment line so I want to know tips on the best way to gather good attention. #scholarships #career-development #career-advice...

#career-counseling

Mcdhellyne E.’s Avatar
Mcdhellyne E. Jan 17, 2018 204 views

If your indecisive on what you want to be when your an adult how is the best way for you to really know?

As I was going throught my hign school years more ideas on how I wanted to help the environment and us as humans kept coming to my mind. However, as time went by I found myself lock down with two many options and not being able which to choose. Yes, many people haved told me to worry about this...

#career-choice #career-development #career-counseling #career-advice

Cecila D.’s Avatar
Cecila D. Jan 17, 2018 264 views

Who should I ask for letters of recommendation?

For a multitude of #scholarships, I have been asked to provide letters of #recommendation and I am at a loss for who I should ask. I am a wrestler and pole vaulter but I have little faith in my coaches ability to draw up a well-written letter that would help my case. I am not involved in any...

#references #academic-advising #career-development #college-applications

koray A.’s Avatar
koray A. Jan 16, 2018 250 views

What is the benefit of a college degree compared to real life training?

who will have the advantage? someone who spends four years in the work force vs someone who spent 4 years in college to obtain a degree when looking for a career? #college #experience #career-development #career-preparation #working...

#career-counseling

koray A.’s Avatar
koray A. Jan 16, 2018 244 views

How will my university degree help me in finding my dream career?

I am curious, how will my degree will prepare me to have knowledge on, where to look, and how to find my dream career. #college #degree...

#career-development