Career Questions tagged Career Details

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 524 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? #health-care #career-details #medicine...

#doctor

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Jul 25 89 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details...

#apparel-and-fashion

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 133 views

what are some tips on being a model?

I want to be one even tho im ugly I can pretend im pretty #fashion #career-details...

#job

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 123 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

#career-details #career #marketing #fashion #business

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Nov 30, 2019 176 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry? Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job? What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals? Thanks! #human-resources #career-details #business...

#hiringsolution

Zoe W.’s Avatar
Zoe W. Sep 05, 2019 108 views

Whatjob should i do

I like medicine but i love fashion but i need to pay the bills when i’m older...

#career-details

isidro S.’s Avatar
isidro S. Aug 07, 2019 223 views
Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 108 views

What career would you recommend besides business or cosmetology, that would still best fit me ?

I love makeup & fashion but i am also open minded to other ideas including something that is fun and that’ll keep me active....

#career-details

Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31, 2019 147 views

#ForkliftDriver

what type of tools would you need with you at all times...

#career-details

June P.’s Avatar
June P. Sep 27, 2018 254 views

Fashion Institute of Technology

Hello, I have a few questions that need answering. 1. If I want to pursue a fashion career, and want to attend into FIT. Should I have knowledge of ​how to create clothes, and make sketches, before applying? 2. What do you really do when volunteering into NYC Fashion Week? 3. What skills...

#design #career-details #fashion-design #fashion

Rebecca H.’s Avatar
Rebecca H. Aug 31, 2017 540 views

A two year or four year college?

I'm debating between a two year school and a four year residential college. Two year would save me a lot #help But a four year provides a full experience #collegelife I cant decide is my money worth the four year or should I just transfer to a medical school after the first two years #nurse...

#academic-advising #college #career-details #healthcare #medicine

KalebBlake I.’s Avatar
KalebBlake I. May 04, 2017 978 views

Why do you need communication skills to be a computer programmer?

Why do you need communication skills to get this job? I mean, don't you usually just do your part of the team? #engineering #science #computer...

#career-details

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 653 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? #health #counseling #and...

#undecided #caounseling #childrn #career-details #personal-development #mental

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 516 views

Tips for learning graphic design software?

How have you made use of your free time to learn design software in order to practice your skills and apply them to your education/profession? #software #design #graphic-design #freelance #adobe-creative-suite #personal-development...

#career-details

Paula R.’s Avatar
Paula R. Feb 10, 2016 2361 views

Should i try different jobs that are completely unrelated to my degree or go and find one that i really wanted?

So, i just recently moved here in states and i'm a fresh graduate with a degree in Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations. I was blessed to moved here right after grad but unfortunately, i haven't been into the real world of advertising. I'm finding it hard to find a job that is an entry...

#seattle #help #marketing-and-advertising #advertising #advice #career-details #personal-development #giving-advice #depression

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 07, 2016 835 views

Should I choose the job I love or the job that makes me money?

Looking back at my 16 years of life, I would have never thought I would have to choose between doing what I love and making money. As a little girl, I always dreamed of being a teacher. I looked up to the agents of change at my school and appreciated all of the things they do for me and the...

#financial-risk #financial-planning #career-choice #career-details #future-careers #personal-development #life-choice #money

Shannon T.’s Avatar
Shannon T. May 18, 2016 616 views

My significant other would like to pursue a career in Welding. What would be the best college-based or certification school plan he could take so he can continue working his passion for a better salary?

In order for my significant other and I to succeed in our near future, we need to know how much work we need to put in before settling down with careers and building a family. #career #salary #welding #financial-planning...

#career-details

shamel H.’s Avatar
shamel H. May 15, 2016 652 views

Job opportunities in the chemical engineering field?

i am looking into a career in chemical engineering. what are the major cities that have employment opportunity's in this profession? what is the median salary for this profession? #engineering #career-counseling #chemical-engineering #chemical-engineer #financial-planning...

#career-details

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Mar 24, 2017 656 views

Is there any suggestions if I hope to become a writer?

What can I do to improve my writing skill? I understand that I would need to read and write more but is there any other methods which would help me to become a better writer? #writer #writing #author #english #english-literature #books #personal-development...

#career-details

Brandon G.’s Avatar
Brandon G. May 13, 2016 561 views

Is Radiology a good career to become apart of?

I was asking this question because, where I live the average salary is below. #general # #financial-planning #career-details...

#radiology

Thompson B.’s Avatar
Thompson B. Feb 24, 2017 820 views

Is proficiency in Java enough to get you placed in good company?

I'm a graduate student(MS Computer Science) and I'm gonna be graduating in a year and a half and I wanted to know if there is any skill that I must have besides Java. I would like to know what are the other programming languages/skills that any employer can expect from a potential employee with...

#java #development #career-details #career #software-development #android #personal-development #software #job-application #computer-software

Fakaradin F.’s Avatar
Fakaradin F. May 21, 2016 1011 views

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #scientists #nurses #college #career-details #healthcare #medicine #personal-development #college-major

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Jan 28, 2017 801 views

Is multi-tasking a skill that is required for this job?

I am interested in working in the major of Finance. Is multi-tasking a part of it? #business #finance #accounting #personal-development...

#career-details

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 29, 2017 873 views

Is college worth the investiment if I am interested in pursuing a creative field?

Hello, currently I am an art student attending community college for an associate's degree in fine art and for a while now I have been contemplating if I am really suited to be in a college environment? Because after reflecting upon my own skills and interests I have recognized that I do not...

#fine-art #financial-planning #artist #career #career-details #associates-degree #future-careers #community-college #personal-development #creative-direction

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. Oct 27, 2016 624 views

Is being a college professor a profitable career?

I'm hoping to become a college professor in Biology as it really highlights my love of both teaching and research in this field. However, I am worried that it may not be as lucrative as I have been led to believe. What is the rough yearly salary of a college professor? #salary...

#financial-planning #career-details #college-professor

Kemi L.’s Avatar
Kemi L. May 19, 2017 611 views

Is a business degree necessary if you want to start your own business?

My friend is on the business major track but she wonders if the degree is necessary to start her own business in the future. #business #career-details...

#personal-development