Career Questions tagged Career Details

Varun’s Avatar
Varun Sep 16 36 views

What colleges are good for Chemical/Nuclear engineering?

What Colleges are good for an above average student that is aspiring to go into Chemical/Nuclear Engineering? I am taking Physics C, Chem, and Calculus AB as a Junior and want to go into the fields listed above.

Jasmilan’s Avatar
Jasmilan May 22 341 views

what's the best answer to "WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?"

i applied for many jobs but i get stuck at interview when they ask why should we hire you please help me out with the best answer to impress the interviewer

Alicia’s Avatar
Alicia May 09 189 views

What classes in college should I take to become an esthetician?

I want to prepare myself as much as possible. I'm really looking forward to this career choice. :)

Felix’s Avatar
Felix May 03 262 views

How can you start your career?

Sometimes to have a career you'll need to go to collage but in my case i don't want to go how can I start my career without having to go to collage?

Alicia’s Avatar
Alicia May 02 167 views

what are the requirements to become an esthetician?

Looking forward to studying for this career :)

meila’s Avatar
meila Apr 19 178 views

What school did you go to that made you want to choose the career or field that you are in currently.

i dont have any more questions regarding this specif topic sorry.

Tyquan’s Avatar
Tyquan Sep 04, 2021 276 views

what do I need to know and do to become a chef? what experience do I need to have work for a catering company and one day open one of mine own?

I'm in the job corps program and trying start my career plan.#career-details #cooking

Josiah’s Avatar
Josiah Aug 04, 2021 259 views

What steps and extensive training is necessary to make it in the Culinary Industry. What Steps should I take to be as successful as I can Be?

I have always been into food from a young age, and I knew that if I were to do anything to make a living in life, I would want it to be food related. I have worked several fast food jobs since I graduated High-school. And I would Like to expand on my food knowledge. #business #chef...

Bella’s Avatar
Bella Jul 25, 2020 333 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? #high-school #fashion #fashion-shows #career-details #apparel-and-fashion

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 09, 2020 493 views

How would you rate yourself in communicating with patients-- and with families?

#career-details #medicine #doctor

Marie’s Avatar
Marie May 12, 2020 360 views

what are some tips on being a model?

I want to be one even tho im ugly I can pretend im pretty
#fashion #career-details #job

Polina’s Avatar
Polina Apr 25, 2020 433 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

Marisol’s Avatar
Marisol Dec 06, 2019 314 views

Working in the government field is there an opportunity for promotion?

#professional #technology #career-details

C’s Avatar
C Nov 30, 2019 472 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry?
Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job?
What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals?

Thanks!
#human-resources
#career-details
#business
#hiringsolution

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe Sep 05, 2019 304 views

Whatjob should i do

I like medicine but i love fashion but i need to pay the bills when i’m older #career-details

isidro’s Avatar
isidro Aug 07, 2019 560 views

What's it like to work in security?

#career-details #navy #police # #law-enforcement #career #security

Princess’s Avatar
Princess May 17, 2019 298 views

What kind of precautions do I need to take in order to enter this feild?

#career-details

Aliyah’s Avatar
Aliyah Apr 23, 2019 289 views

What career would you recommend besides business or cosmetology, that would still best fit me ?

I love makeup & fashion but i am also open minded to other ideas including something that is fun and that’ll keep me active. #career-details

Trevor’s Avatar
Trevor Jan 31, 2019 307 views

#ForkliftDriver

what type of tools would you need with you at all times #career-details

edward’s Avatar
edward Dec 19, 2018 495 views

2. What was the hardest training session youve ever had

#alevatortechnician #career-details #professional

June’s Avatar
June Sep 27, 2018 586 views

Fashion Institute of Technology

Hello, I have a few questions that need answering. 1. If I want to pursue a fashion career, and want to attend into FIT. Should I have knowledge of ​how to create clothes, and make sketches, before applying? 2. What do you really do when volunteering into NYC Fashion Week? 3. What skills...

Rebecca’s Avatar
Rebecca Aug 31, 2017 787 views

A two year or four year college?

I'm debating between a two year school and a four year residential college. Two year would save me a lot #help But a four year provides a full experience #collegelife I cant decide is my money worth the four year or should I just transfer to a medical school after the first two years #nurse...

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Jul 29, 2017 622 views

What are some of the qualities, besides being a person who cares and wants to help others, do you need to have to get a job with the Peace Corps or AmeriCorps?

I think the question is self explanatory. #corporate-social-responsibility #human-resources #career-details

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Jul 29, 2017 757 views

If you received multiple misdemeanors in various states which all were determined dismissed, will the government hire you?

I have a friend who got misdemeanors and an injunction in two different states, everything turned out to be dismissed or basically denied because nothing actually happened. They do show up in the court systems though. My friend wants to get a job with the government and has the skill set for...

Sithelo’s Avatar
Sithelo Jul 29, 2017 655 views

I want to study law but not sure what subjects need to be taken,so need some advice on that.

#law-practice #lawyer #career-details

Lizeth’s Avatar
Lizeth Jul 24, 2017 751 views

How did you start to work in NASA?

I'll be attending UC Santa Barbara and I'll be majoring in physics with a minor in astronomy. I hope to work in the astronomy field but I have no idea how to get started. #astronomy #physics #career-details

Wrayzene’s Avatar
Wrayzene Jul 18, 2017 4106 views

What the difference between medicinal chemistry, pharmacology and pharmaceutical chemistry?

I want to study chemistry and like the idea of medicine, but I want to avoid going down a path that is somewhat like biochemistry since I am not a fan of biology. #medicine #chemistry #pharmaceuticals #pharmacy #medicinal-chemistry #pharmacology #pharmaceuticals #career-details

rea’s Avatar
rea Jul 15, 2017 712 views

Whatis the scope of mechanical engineer v/s doctor ?choice

because I have to decide whether i must do mbbs/ btech. I really reure a quick answer .#technology#medicine #career-details

Titus’s Avatar
Titus Jul 14, 2017 801 views

Computer programmer or software engineer degree

Hello, I have recently discovered what I want to do with my life.,But I can't decide which one would best help me. I want to be a developer for a company like Microsoft, Apple, or IBM, working on operating systems and such, so I began looking around online and I cannot figure out which...

Rebecca’s Avatar
Rebecca Jul 12, 2017 1182 views

What's a job that fits this description?

I want a job where I can talk to people whether in front of a crowd or just to one on one. I want something that I can help people. But I also want something that I would be able to live off of the money. If possible a job where I could travel the world. Is there anything like that? #job-search...