Career Questions tagged Career Details

Josiah Y.’s Avatar
Josiah Y. Aug 04 150 views

What steps and extensive training is necessary to make it in the Culinary Industry. What Steps should I take to be as successful as I can Be?

I have always been into food from a young age, and I knew that if I were to do anything to make a living in life, I would want it to be food related. I have worked several fast food jobs since I graduated High-school. And I would Like to expand on my food knowledge. business chef...

training-and-schooling career-details

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 714 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? health-care career-details medicine...

doctor

Bella K.’s Avatar
Bella K. Jul 25, 2020 228 views

What are some unique ways to gain experience?

Hi I'm in High School and I'm interested in working in the fashion industry. Do you have any recommendations for things I can do that I can do to make me stand out? high-school fashion fashion-shows career-details...

apparel-and-fashion

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12, 2020 273 views

what are some tips on being a model?

I want to be one even tho im ugly I can pretend im pretty fashion career-details...

job

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25, 2020 316 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

career marketing business career-details fashion

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Nov 30, 2019 339 views

How to start a career in HR

Where can you gain some experiences in HR industry? Do you really need a degree in HR in order to land a job? What are some tools/software commonly used by HR professionals? Thanks! human-resources career-details business...

hiringsolution

Zoe W.’s Avatar
Zoe W. Sep 05, 2019 214 views

Whatjob should i do

I like medicine but i love fashion but i need to pay the bills when i’m older...

career-details

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 209 views

What career would you recommend besides business or cosmetology, that would still best fit me ?

I love makeup & fashion but i am also open minded to other ideas including something that is fun and that’ll keep me active....

career-details

Trevor N.’s Avatar
Trevor N. Jan 31, 2019 242 views

#ForkliftDriver

what type of tools would you need with you at all times...

career-details

June P.’s Avatar
June P. Sep 27, 2018 431 views

Fashion Institute of Technology

Hello, I have a few questions that need answering. 1. If I want to pursue a fashion career, and want to attend into FIT. Should I have knowledge of ​how to create clothes, and make sketches, before applying? 2. What do you really do when volunteering into NYC Fashion Week? 3. What skills...

fashion-design design career-details fashion

Rebecca H.’s Avatar
Rebecca H. Aug 31, 2017 682 views

A two year or four year college?

I'm debating between a two year school and a four year residential college. Two year would save me a lot help But a four year provides a full experience collegelife I cant decide is my money worth the four year or should I just transfer to a medical school after the first two years nurse...

college academic-advising healthcare medicine career-details

KalebBlake I.’s Avatar
KalebBlake I. May 04, 2017 1240 views

Why do you need communication skills to be a computer programmer?

Why do you need communication skills to get this job? I mean, don't you usually just do your part of the team? engineering science computer...

career-details

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 805 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? health counseling and...

career-details undecided childrn personal-development mental caounseling

Pam M.’s Avatar
Pam M. Jan 26, 2017 677 views

Tips for learning graphic design software?

How have you made use of your free time to learn design software in order to practice your skills and apply them to your education/profession? software design graphic-design freelance adobe-creative-suite personal-development...

career-details

Paula R.’s Avatar
Paula R. Feb 10, 2016 2721 views

Should i try different jobs that are completely unrelated to my degree or go and find one that i really wanted?

So, i just recently moved here in states and i'm a fresh graduate with a degree in Bachelor in Advertising and Public Relations. I was blessed to moved here right after grad but unfortunately, i haven't been into the real world of advertising. I'm finding it hard to find a job that is an entry...

advertising advice marketing-and-advertising help career-details seattle depression personal-development giving-advice

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 07, 2016 1079 views

Should I choose the job I love or the job that makes me money?

Looking back at my 16 years of life, I would have never thought I would have to choose between doing what I love and making money. As a little girl, I always dreamed of being a teacher. I looked up to the agents of change at my school and appreciated all of the things they do for me and the...

financial-risk money career-details personal-development life-choice career-choice financial-planning future-careers

Shannon T.’s Avatar
Shannon T. May 18, 2016 748 views

My significant other would like to pursue a career in Welding. What would be the best college-based or certification school plan he could take so he can continue working his passion for a better salary?

In order for my significant other and I to succeed in our near future, we need to know how much work we need to put in before settling down with careers and building a family. career salary welding financial-planning...

career-details

shamel H.’s Avatar
shamel H. May 15, 2016 789 views

Job opportunities in the chemical engineering field?

i am looking into a career in chemical engineering. what are the major cities that have employment opportunity's in this profession? what is the median salary for this profession? engineering career-counseling chemical-engineering chemical-engineer financial-planning...

career-details

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Mar 24, 2017 789 views

Is there any suggestions if I hope to become a writer?

What can I do to improve my writing skill? I understand that I would need to read and write more but is there any other methods which would help me to become a better writer? writer writing author english english-literature books personal-development...

career-details

Brandon G.’s Avatar
Brandon G. May 13, 2016 647 views

Is Radiology a good career to become apart of?

I was asking this question because, where I live the average salary is below. general # financial-planning career-details...

radiology

Thompson B.’s Avatar
Thompson B. Feb 24, 2017 1111 views

Is proficiency in Java enough to get you placed in good company?

I'm a graduate student(MS Computer Science) and I'm gonna be graduating in a year and a half and I wanted to know if there is any skill that I must have besides Java. I would like to know what are the other programming languages/skills that any employer can expect from a potential employee with...

java career career-details job-application personal-development software android development computer-software software-development

Fakaradin F.’s Avatar
Fakaradin F. May 21, 2016 1333 views

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

physical-therapy scientists college healthcare medicine career-details personal-development physical-therapist nurses college-major

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Jan 28, 2017 1121 views

Is multi-tasking a skill that is required for this job?

I am interested in working in the major of Finance. Is multi-tasking a part of it? business finance accounting personal-development...

career-details

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 29, 2017 1168 views

Is college worth the investiment if I am interested in pursuing a creative field?

Hello, currently I am an art student attending community college for an associate's degree in fine art and for a while now I have been contemplating if I am really suited to be in a college environment? Because after reflecting upon my own skills and interests I have recognized that I do not...

associates-degree career-details artist fine-art creative-direction community-college personal-development financial-planning future-careers career