Career Questions tagged Jobs

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 11 views

What's your income as a health information technician?

I am a high school student doing research for an IT project and my assigned career was health info technician. #research #jobs #...

#healthcare

Sofia G.’s Avatar
Sofia G. Nov 08 16 views

What is the day in the life for a health information technician?

I'm in IT class right now and our assignment is to research an IT career, mine is a health information technician. I'd like to know what usually goes on in the field. #healthinformation #healthcare #it #informationtechnology #technician #daily...

#jobs

Edgar Z.’s Avatar
Edgar Z. Aug 12 51 views

What jobs hire at 15

I like working by my self because i get work done more quicky. I like eletronics...

#jobs

Axel L.’s Avatar
Axel L. Jul 21 57 views

So I took the AP Spanish test a couple years ago and am planning to get certified as an interpeter and translator while I'm finishing college. What do I need to be certified and what would be the best options for me to do this kind of work?

I'm a native Spanish speaker I will be in Maryland or Pennsylvania for a few months trying to start the certification process, but eventually I will be going up to Utah #interpreter #translation #jobs #college #business...

#money

Sydney C.’s Avatar
Sydney C. Jul 08 79 views

First Job Help?

I am having trouble finding a job. I am 16 years old and currently attend high school in the Bellevue area. I have no work experience but I am ready for my first job. I am looking for a job in the Bellevue area. I am hoping to have a summer job, and part-time job during the school year. Please...

#summerjob #first-job #teenjob #jobs #job-search #career

Willy S.’s Avatar
Willy S. Jun 17 51 views
ricky B.’s Avatar
ricky B. Jun 17 102 views
RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Feb 14, 2018 177 views

Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018

How many posts have been announced for #assistant loco pilot? #railway #railroad...

#jobs

Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05 74 views
Dante S.’s Avatar
Dante S. Jun 05 61 views
Anderson A.’s Avatar
Anderson A. Jun 05 67 views
Revanth Sai Reddy V.’s Avatar
Revanth Sai Reddy V. Mar 18 221 views

Confused Future

I have been working as a Software Developer on Delphi and SQL for past one and half years. Now i am going for Masters in Computer Science. What skills do i have to develop so that i can get a job in Top companies in US like google,Apple, Microsoft? Please help me. Thankyou in advance...

#computer-science #technology #jobs #computer-software #software #computer

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Mar 12 132 views

What are the steps needed to be a UX designer?

From your experience and journey to a UX designer, what online resources & bootcamps you have used to get where you are right now? Which bootcamps or online learning platforms you would recommend for a person w/o much prior knowledge in coding and programming language? Thank you!...

#coaching #technology #uxdesign #userexperience #jobs #programming #computer #design #industryprofessionals #ux #mentoring #computer-science #computer-software #career

Henry K.’s Avatar
Henry K. Oct 31, 2018 176 views

Is academic research or internships better?

I am planning to go into aerospace engineering and astronomy. Would academic research or internships be more beneficial for future job prospects and staying competitive in the job market? #internship #research #jobs...

#future

Gabriela M.’s Avatar
Gabriela M. Aug 31, 2018 242 views

What should I put on my resume?

I want to start saving up for college, but I don't know what to put on my resume. I don't have work experience, haven't volunteered, and haven't been on any big projects. I have been in clubs and organizations, played instruments, and done other activities outside of school but none of them...

#jobs #resume #career

Haley M.’s Avatar
Haley M. Aug 31, 2018 141 views
Krikor S.’s Avatar
Krikor S. Aug 30, 2018 157 views

What is the most efficient way to pay for college without sacrificing grades?

I recently found out how much I am going to need to pay for college, and it seems kind of unreasonable that I will be able to consistently pay for it while maintaining high grades. I feel like I need to choose either academics or paying off tuition without debt. As I have no experience with...

#money #jobs

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Aug 30, 2018 191 views

What do fresh out of college Engineer majors do?

Engineering is one major I'm considering but I don't know what I want to know. I'm afraid I have a different idea of what actually happens after schooling. I can see what classes those in that major take and what companies they may work for, but how different is the class work to an actual...

#engineering #jobs