Career Questions tagged Jobs

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

amir B.’s Avatar
amir B. 19 hours ago 28 views
amir B.’s Avatar
amir B. 19 hours ago 20 views
Jasmine S.’s Avatar
Jasmine S. May 21 64 views

How to get Shadowing Opportunities in Tech?

As a black woman, the job search is already difficult but I’m trying to get internships and not landing any due to inexperience. Any advice on getting the skills needed to land tech roles?

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. May 11 62 views

Where can a marine biologist find good work?

After you have your education, how do you go about choosing an organization to work for and applying?

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. May 11 94 views

What marine biology jobs require a decent amount of diving?

Marine biologists don’t spend as much time in the water as I first believed and hoped. Which jobs do require a fair amount of diving? Also, is traveling usually a necessity?

savion H.’s Avatar
savion H. May 10 88 views

how to get a good /decent job at a young age

like a job thats you can work at after school hours and still make it to school the next day

Cayden C.’s Avatar
Cayden C. May 05 90 views

Will this be good enough for me

What other careers are good for me,including sports that’s only 4 years of college. Is it good for my future.

cooper K.’s Avatar
cooper K. May 03 119 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities of the job?

I am interested in this job for a school project.

cooper K.’s Avatar
cooper K. May 03 94 views
Luke S.’s Avatar
Luke S. May 02 145 views

Sales Manager Career Questions

I'm a freshman at Creekiview high school and I have some questions regarding sales manager careers. 1. What is your favorite part about the job? 2. What is your least favorite part about the job? 3. Do you work from home or in an office? 4. What do you do on a daily basis. 5. Would you...

Brayden B.’s Avatar
Brayden B. Apr 28 117 views
Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Apr 26 118 views

Where do art directors find jobs?

where are art director jobs most popular, and which state has the most jobs disposable?

juls J.’s Avatar
juls J. Apr 26 74 views

How can a 16 yr. old get a job online?

I can program and make digital art. I just really don't know where to start or how to even apply to a job online

alomar F.’s Avatar
alomar F. Apr 25 96 views

for CDL what is some good advice while going through training

Danielle L.’s Avatar
Danielle L. Apr 17 127 views

To people who work in IT, did you love coding when you first started but now feel like you lost interest in it?

Lately I've been coding very often and I realized it was something I really enjoyed doing. It's fun creating projects and seeing how I can make them work. I'm afraid if I make it as my job, it will become something I dread doing.

Artrinity T.’s Avatar
Artrinity T. Mar 22 162 views

what helped you decide on your career?

How did you decide?
Was it a hard decision?
Were there any life changing decisions?

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Feb 02 96 views

Is welding difficult and is it harder the more experience you earn ?

I am also intrigued in learning new things that are not common but I partake in common things as well. (As long as it's not boring). #jobs

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Dec 16, 2021 808 views

What is being a remote worker like?

For those you of doing remote work, what is is like overall? 1. What kind of work do you do? (contractor, employee, etc.) 2. In regards to work hours, is it more flexible compared to working on site? 3. How are you compensated? (salary, commission, etc.) 4. What is the earning potential of...

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. Oct 24, 2021 269 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...

Colin L.’s Avatar
Colin L. Oct 05, 2021 199 views

What are some jobs that would allow me to work from home?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to work in the comfort of my own home. I have skills in art, video editing, and other technological skills. #jobs #general #career