Career Questions tagged Jobs

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. 5 hours ago 3 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...

jobs business commerce any career

Colin L.’s Avatar
Colin L. Oct 05 61 views

What are some jobs that would allow me to work from home?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to work in the comfort of my own home. I have skills in art, video editing, and other technological skills. jobs general...

career

Sasha H.’s Avatar
Sasha H. Sep 28 67 views

Do you ever get bored of your job?

I’m a student wanting to learn more about greenhouse and nursery managers....

jobs

Winnie H.’s Avatar
Winnie H. Sep 28 55 views

How long did it take to get promoted?

I’m 14 independent and rational, I really like to watch shows. jobs...

career

Granny M.’s Avatar
Granny M. Jul 25 95 views
Bobo L.’s Avatar
Bobo L. Jun 04 167 views

What are some jobs that I will be able to do if I major in the business field?

I am in high school and thinking of majoring in the business field. I like organizing and working with others. business college-major...

jobs

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19 121 views

Branches of Psychology

Hello! I am a junior in high school who is planning to major in psychology in college. I was wondering which specific job would fit me best. I enjoy working with people one on one, and I’m not a fan of a large group atmosphere. I enjoy helping people, and being a support system for them. Also,...

jobs psychology clinicalpsychology behavioralpsychology

Youssra K.’s Avatar
Youssra K. May 17 187 views

Is computer engineering as hard as they say it is ?

I am thinking about pursuing a career in coding , but I’ve only got bad feedback from people saying it is going to be hard and not even worth it. Is it that hard ? And is the job comfortable or very exhausting? career career-choice jobs career-counseling...

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 233 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

jobs business school architect college health success career

Elvin V.’s Avatar
Elvin V. May 13 102 views
Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. Apr 29 259 views

What are the requirements to become a animator of a big company?

I'm a self taught artist who has been animating ever since middle school. Running a business has been n my mind over 4 years performing-arts artist art...

jobs

Estefania M.’s Avatar
Estefania M. Apr 27 221 views

How can I find a biological engineering job in a small startup company?

I am a Biological Engineering major graduating this August from Purdue University and am having a hard time finding a full time job since I do not have any internship/ work experience. engineer jobs first-job work human-resources internships biology...

biotech

Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Apr 23 198 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

jobs internships college-jobs internship first-job

Sara R.’s Avatar
Sara R. Apr 22 180 views

What is it like to be an author (just plain writing books)?

I have already written a book and want to know what publishers would accept a kid author, if there is job stability, or if it should just be a hobby and not my main job at first. author professional jobs...

people

Sara R.’s Avatar
Sara R. Apr 22 214 views

How do I get a living by writing books - should I also have a side job?

I wrote a book and am working on the second in a series. How do authors get a living by writing because I don't really want to become an editor, agent, or anything like that. I just want to write books. Should I also get a side job? writing author...

jobs

Maria Mershel E.’s Avatar
Maria Mershel E. Apr 15 147 views

Can anyone help me find a legal job?

I'm 16 years old. I can say that I am good at singing. I also have so many skills. Recommendations would be appreciated. jobs...

needajob

Marquis W.’s Avatar
Marquis W. Apr 16 224 views

How did you first realize what career you enjoyed?

I cant seem to think of a area I would enjoy working in. I tried to base it on liked/disliked subjects but still no luck business jobs...

career