Career Questions tagged Jobs

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Nick H.’s Avatar
Nick H. 1 hour ago 3 views

What are some of the advantages of having a job in manufacturing?

My name is Nick, I am eighteen, and I am looking into manufacturing jobs. # manufacturing #consulting...

#jobs

juli R.’s Avatar
juli R. 2 days ago 10 views
Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23 18 views

What does a job in agriculture entail?

I'm looking into a job in animal agriculture, but would like to hear from someone in that field what the job is like, what it entails, and what a day in your life is like. How long are you working every day? How expensive is it to care for all the animals? Would it be better to have my own...

#animals #farming #jobs #social-work #agriculture

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23 12 views

Actually how stressful is being an air traffic controller?

Im a high school student that is looking to get into air traffic controlling as a job for the future. Im in high school and then im going to go to college so I feel like I have the stress levels for it but im just curious how stress it it actually is. Ive had people tell me its a stressful job...

#jobs #help #how-stressful #high-school-students

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 10 views

Which job in the medical field has the highest salary?

As much as I want to help those in need, and enjoy the job I'm doing, I'm also concerned on how much I get paid because I have a big family to help to. As of now I can't really do much but I can get a part-time since I'm a junior in high school. Would it also make a difference if I take the...

#money #salary #jobs #income #veterinary-medicine

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21 32 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

#nurse #doctor #vet #therapist #career #jobs #career-choice

Ethan Gabriel’s Avatar
Ethan G. Oct 12 170 views

How should I go about asking questions in job interviews?

I am a communications and film double major wanting a career in the entertainment industry. #career-choice #jobs #networking...

#interview

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 16 39 views

How do I get a job in forensics?

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and Spanish, and I don't know where to go, where to look, or how to get a job in forensics. I have been looking online a lot, but so far I have only found jobs for chemistry and psychology majors. Thank you #jobs #math #career #forensics #jobinforensics...

#forensicscience #spanish #physics #firstjob

Lucy M.’s Avatar
Lucy M. Oct 15 40 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? #jobs #criminology #criminaljustice...

#collegestudent

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 12 30 views

Do automotive mechanics work in pairs

I'm currently working at job corps and we work in pairs some times but is that a recurring thing that happens on a actual job site or does it not happen at all? #jobs #first-job...

#work

Tommie H.’s Avatar
Tommie H. Oct 02 78 views

What is the best way to find a career for you?

Think about your interests and things you like to do,then put that together to find your career....

#jobs

Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Oct 02 35 views

What are the steps of becoming a nurse?

Hi I'm Destiny and I'm a sophomore and i go to Hillcrest High and i want to become a nurse. #high-school...

#jobs

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Sep 29 302 views

HOW TO STAND OUT FROM A VIDEO INTERVIEW?

For all professionals & students who are reading my post, I thank you for your time and I appreciate any suggestions you share! Please take care of yourself. CONTEXT: Because of COVID, most companies are conducting interviews via video. I found that it's more challenging to leave a good...

#jobs #interview #careercoach #hr #recruiter #technology #career #interviewprep

Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29 57 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

#jobs #musician #music #first-job

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Sep 27 145 views

How did you know what you wanted to do with your life?

I've almost done with college, I've taken plenty of courses, and I've had time to explore. I still have no idea what I'm going to be doing after I graduate. Where do I even start? #career-path #career...

#jobs

aaron B.’s Avatar
aaron B. Sep 25 75 views

I wish to change careers from construction, commercial and residential, to a more tech oriented job. What are the best options for me finding a decent job.

I have been in the construction industry for about 25 years, mostly in the realm of finish carpentry or refitting kitchens and bathrooms. I have built many a computer, for myself and friends, over the years and have enjoied the process immensely. I am looking for a career doing something like...

#computer-hardware #jobs

Muhammad D.’s Avatar
Muhammad D. Sep 20 163 views

I’m on my final year in bachelor of computer science and I’m having a cgpa of 3.1 . What should I do after graduate?

I think I already ruined my future . Is there anything I can do to become a developer? #bachelors-degree #computer-science...

#jobs

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18 91 views

How much do engineers love there job?

I am a 9th grader who like to understand other engineers feeling on there job which am interested in. #jobs #engineer...

#ceo

wayne C.’s Avatar
wayne C. Sep 16 107 views

lost after graduation

I got my BSc in chemistry in June. I had an ok-ish GPA that's just above the minimum requirement for grad school, 8 months of undergrad research, and 3 years of experience in kitchen-related part-time work. I wasn't able to find job-related to my study area, such as entry-level research,...

#jobs #graduate-school #college

francisco J.’s Avatar
francisco J. Sep 16 81 views
Emily A.’s Avatar
Emily A. Sep 12 54 views

Looking for a guitar tech, band manager, etc, job opportunity near me that doesn't involve too much lifting or standing/walking. Help?

I'm physically disabled and can't lift or stand/walk too much. I also don't have a degree or much job experience other than an office. I'm an amateur songwriter though and literally looking for anything that will expose me to music. Paid or unpaid is fine as long as there's an opportunity to...

#jobs #music

Kate D.’s Avatar
Kate D. Sep 12 109 views

How to do well in an internship for the offer to convert to a full-time role?

Hello, I'm a recent graduate that landed a 6 month trainee/internship programme with the possibility to convert to a full time role following it. Do you have any tips on how I can stand out to make this possible? #internships #internship...

#jobs

Shaima M.’s Avatar
Shaima M. Sep 10 76 views

Computer Science Degree in Football Analytics?

Hi! So Im a current Computer Science major that really wants to work in the football industry. I'd like a job where I can be hands-on with the team by presenting stats and data, and being able to break down film with coaches and also be able to be there during practice/games. Is there a job...

#computer-science #internship #football #coaching #jobs #film