Career Questions tagged Jobs

A job is a task someone receives money for completing. Some people work on different types of jobs on their road to finding a career. For more information, please read...

Jojie B.’s Avatar
Jojie B. yesterday 35 views

What are the jobs that good for 17 yrs. old?

#in I'm a hard working a student and an independent woman...

#jobs

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. yesterday 33 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

#person #writing #freelancer #jobs #high-school #school #freelancing #career-advice #career #extracurriculars #advice

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. 2 days ago 96 views

Is it important to care about salary this early on in your career?

Even though it's good to do something you love to do as a job, but what if you're being underpaid or not being paid at all for what you do as a living? #career #salary #career-choice...

#jobs

Garvin K.’s Avatar
Garvin K. Apr 09 82 views

How do I get started?

I'm turning 18 in December and I want to start to learn more about investing, etc...

#jobs

Rehema N.’s Avatar
Rehema N. Apr 07 49 views
Manoj S.’s Avatar
Manoj S. Apr 05 34 views

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam)

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam). What is the best way to find a job there. #job-search #job #job-market...

#jobs

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Apr 05 43 views

What are your job skills?

Focusing on job tasks can be something interesting, but they need to be done and perfect instead of making mistakes or a mess....

#jobs

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 49 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. #jobs #help #salary...

#job

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30 109 views

What's the best way to find a job after college?

I know for the first few years of my career I would want to work at an Accounting firm or in a stable position as a accountant for a company. #career #career-counseling #working #jobs...

#job

Daniel W.’s Avatar
Daniel W. Mar 24 82 views

Job availability in the aerospace sector

I am about to finish up Highschool and I am about to go to college. My question is about how easy is it to find a job in aerospace engineering. This just about how plentiful the jobs are, not how difficult they are. I am in between electrical and aerospace engineering and am trying to make a...

#jobs #engineering

Braydon C.’s Avatar
Braydon C. Mar 18 59 views

Why is the demand for Database Administrators going up?

When I get older, a job I would consider is a DBA. However, I read about the demand for this position going up. Why is that? #jobs #job-search...

#job

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 60 views

Is marketing a good job to have.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said marketing would be a good job for me. #school...

#jobs

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 74 views
ty J.’s Avatar
ty J. Mar 17 44 views
Jiaming Y.’s Avatar
Jiaming Y. Mar 16 45 views
Andre P.’s Avatar
Andre P. Mar 15 77 views
Cherlyn J.’s Avatar
Cherlyn J. Mar 12 69 views
jameer C.’s Avatar
jameer C. Mar 12 108 views

my goal is to go to college and hopefully get a job before going to college.

i´m 16 and I just want to be successful in life and work hard and grind for what I want and need in life and I will do anything in my power to try and succeed in life cause I want to reach my goals and dreams and be happy and not have to worry about getting more money to pay for rent or bills....

#life #jobs #career

Deisy E.’s Avatar
Deisy E. Mar 10 70 views

What internships can I start for psychology?

I'm interested in psychology but I want to know where I can get started regarding possible internships for teenagers, so I can get an idea of what psychology I would like to focus on (children, teens, or adults). #psychology #career...

#jobs

Samiya M.’s Avatar
Samiya M. Mar 03 79 views

What skills does your job require?

I was wondering what day-to-day skills does your job require. Did you already acquire these skills before, or did you have to learn these skills? #jobs...

#skills

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 176 views

What are some good job options for college students?

I'm not in college yet, but I'd like some ideas for a few years from now when I do go to college. Also, what should I look for in job while I'm still in school, whether it's highschool or college? I'm planning to apply for jobs this summer, but I've never done this before and don't want to go...

#entry-level #first-job #higher-education #jobs #job #college