Career Questions tagged Media

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. 10 hours ago 29 views

How do you start having good study habits?

I am a 5th grader and I'm addicted to YouTube and Social Media. That's why I want to kinda get my life together, you know? #social-media #general #media...

#networking

Hikari A.’s Avatar
Hikari A. Nov 25 26 views

What work field would be best with someone who has autism and doesn't know what to do.

I have autism and wanted to to be a Vet or a nurse, but I thought about it and realized they might not be the best things to work with. I enjoy working with animal, not people. I like making art or designing things. I also enjoy writing. If ya'll have any suggestions that would be great. #media...

#art

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24 39 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13 21 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media...

#social-media

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18 202 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#high-school #creative #writing #media #career-counseling #business #traveling #career #english

Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Mar 05 151 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media...

#writing

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Jan 31 233 views

Is Social media marketing a good idea for a job?

Can one honestly make a living and travel by doing social media marketing? Is being an influencer on instagram a legit way to travel? #marketing #media #social-media...

#business

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12, 2019 186 views
Haley E.’s Avatar
Haley E. Aug 29, 2018 316 views
Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 230 views

What sort of jobs can you get with a degree in digital media?

Is digital media a worthwhile degree and what sort of jobs can you get? #media #programming #technology...

#computer

Emma V.’s Avatar
Emma V. Apr 26, 2018 316 views

Why is the Film Industry primarily dominated by male directors and is it difficult for women to succeed in this field?

As an aspiring female filmmaker, I have often asked myself why I only saw male directors on stage accepting their Academy Awards. Why are there few well-known female directors? Is there a low number of women filmmakers or are the talented ones not being recognized? How can I, a passionate and...

#women-in-film #media #gender #film #women #equality #discrimination #film-production

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 337 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018 266 views

What are the steps of becmoing a sucessful sports broadcaster ?

I would like to have a great career ion that field if the NFL does not work out I still would like to have a major hand in the sport #sports-broadcasting #sports #broadcasting #communications...

#media

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018 307 views

How long should it take to become a sucessful broadcster ?

#media

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. May 21, 2018 263 views

How would you get into the animation industry?

It feels like getting into the industry is a bit hard, so I was wondering if there was any tips on how to enter it. #film #performing-arts #animation #art...

#media

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Aug 16, 2016 456 views

What's the most memorable moment you had as a sports announcer?

I just want to get more insight on the job of a sports announcer. #sports #communications #media...

#commentator

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 462 views

How much do communication majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #communications...

#salary #pay #media

Chenaniah A.’s Avatar
Chenaniah A. Jan 16, 2018 350 views

In college, I plan to study sports broadcast journalism, how easy is it to get a job in that field whrn I graduate?

I love sports and I am pretty good about analyzing games and I know names of athletes in different sports pretty good. My dad is concerned that I am should widen my scope and not focus on that field alone. #sports-media #broadcast-media #sports #media #communications...

#journalism

Courtney L.’s Avatar
Courtney L. Jan 14, 2018 269 views

What jobs have you received through mass communication?

I applied to colleges under social work, but I want to change to mass communication. I have always loved media and I want to work in that area. I was wondering what jobs people have obtained through their degree. #masscommunication #degree #media #communications...

Israel L.’s Avatar
Israel L. Jan 13, 2018 323 views

What skills do you learn in Film Studies that can help find a career in the television business?

I am 18 years old and I ask this question because I am interested in the movie and television business. My dream is working in FOX, ABC, or NBC. I thought I should take Theater , however I am more on screen shows and movies. #movies #film #communications...

#media

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Mar 24, 2017 611 views

Question on deciding my career path

For me, I have been thinking of being a writer/ jobs related to media, is it better for me to work on the field that are related to these fields? Or will it be a better choice for me to try out different industries like business before graduating from university? #undecided #writing...

#writing-and-editing #college #media #career-counseling #business

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Aug 16, 2016 663 views

Why did you choose a job as a sports announcer?

I want more insight onto why other people are interested in what I am. #sports #sports-media #communications...

#media

Riley L.’s Avatar
Riley L. Mar 05, 2018 281 views

How will I realize what major is for me?

There are so many academic areas that I am interested in from sociology to political science to media studies. I have no idea how I will choose because each interest me for a different reason. #college #media...