Career Questions tagged Media

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12
Haley E.’s Avatar
Haley E. Aug 29, 2018
Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018

What sort of jobs can you get with a degree in digital media?

Is digital media a worthwhile degree and what sort of jobs can you get? #media #programming #technology...

#computer

Emma V.’s Avatar
Emma V. Apr 26, 2018

Why is the Film Industry primarily dominated by male directors and is it difficult for women to succeed in this field?

As an aspiring female filmmaker, I have often asked myself why I only saw male directors on stage accepting their Academy Awards. Why are there few well-known female directors? Is there a low number of women filmmakers or are the talented ones not being recognized? How can I, a passionate and...

#film #media #film-production #equality #discrimination #women #gender #women-in-film

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018

What are the steps of becmoing a sucessful sports broadcaster ?

I would like to have a great career ion that field if the NFL does not work out I still would like to have a major hand in the sport #sports-broadcasting #sports #broadcasting #communications...

#media

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018

How long should it take to become a sucessful broadcster ?

#media

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. May 21, 2018

How would you get into the animation industry?

It feels like getting into the industry is a bit hard, so I was wondering if there was any tips on how to enter it. #film #performing-arts #animation #art...

#media

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Aug 16, 2016

What's the most memorable moment you had as a sports announcer?

I just want to get more insight on the job of a sports announcer. #sports #communications #media...

#commentator

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much do communication majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #communications...

#pay #salary #media

Chenaniah A.’s Avatar
Chenaniah A. Jan 16, 2018

In college, I plan to study sports broadcast journalism, how easy is it to get a job in that field whrn I graduate?

I love sports and I am pretty good about analyzing games and I know names of athletes in different sports pretty good. My dad is concerned that I am should widen my scope and not focus on that field alone. #sports-media #broadcast-media #sports #media #communications...

#journalism

Courtney L.’s Avatar
Courtney L. Jan 14, 2018

What jobs have you received through mass communication?

I applied to colleges under social work, but I want to change to mass communication. I have always loved media and I want to work in that area. I was wondering what jobs people have obtained through their degree. #masscommunication #degree #media #communications...

Israel L.’s Avatar
Israel L. Jan 13, 2018

What skills do you learn in Film Studies that can help find a career in the television business?

I am 18 years old and I ask this question because I am interested in the movie and television business. My dream is working in FOX, ABC, or NBC. I thought I should take Theater , however I am more on screen shows and movies. #movies #film #communications...

#media

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Mar 24, 2017

Question on deciding my career path

For me, I have been thinking of being a writer/ jobs related to media, is it better for me to work on the field that are related to these fields? Or will it be a better choice for me to try out different industries like business before graduating from university? #undecided #writing...

#media #college #career-counseling #writing-and-editing #business

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Aug 16, 2016

Why did you choose a job as a sports announcer?

I want more insight onto why other people are interested in what I am. #sports #sports-media #communications...

#media

Riley L.’s Avatar
Riley L. Mar 05, 2018

How will I realize what major is for me?

There are so many academic areas that I am interested in from sociology to political science to media studies. I have no idea how I will choose because each interest me for a different reason. #college #media...

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Jan 13, 2018

How will I know I'm picking the right major?

I've been going back and forth with many different ideas in my head about different manjors. Nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, dermatology, interior design, media, nutritional work, child protections, international studies. I have so many ideas, how will I know I'm picking the...

#physicaltherapy #university #majors #media #ideas #scholarahip

Joseph A.’s Avatar
Joseph A. May 18, 2016
sindhu C.’s Avatar
sindhu C. May 03, 2016

How do I become a program anchor?

i have completed 10th std in India, and I am interested in anchoring. #program #anchor #media #television #career...

#career-counseling

julian B.’s Avatar
julian B. May 02, 2016

How do I build a following on my youtube channel?

I am a very small youtuber and am curious to know how I should grow my social media channel. #youtuber #media #internet #social...

#social-media

anitha T.’s Avatar
anitha T. May 06, 2016

Which subject is suitable for Media Studies

I have completed 10th, so please help me #educator #journalism #media...

#media-relations

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 01, 2017

I am thinking about going in to media, what should I major in?

I am considering going into media for my major but I dont know what to major in..what my job might be...What jobs could I make good money at with a media major. I live in Texas so I am not sure what media jobs would be available for me. I am a freshman in college, started just a few days ago....

#media

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 01, 2017

Im interested in media but not sure what degrees or jobs I can get?

What kinds of degrees can I major in that involve media, and what jobs can I get with that degree plan? #media...

#broadcast-media

Anaka N.’s Avatar
Anaka N. Aug 13, 2017

What is the best way to get work experience for a career in media?

#media is a broad field but extremely difficult to enter, how does one get their foot...