Career Questions tagged Media

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Apr 07 105 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #marketing-agency #media #media-production...

#social-media

Ashia J.’s Avatar
Ashia J. Mar 23 61 views

whats my favorite color?

my favorite color is black...

#media

Dejah J.’s Avatar
Dejah J. Mar 16 109 views

What should I study in college in order to become a journalist?

I'm a 9th grader interested in becoming a news journalist. I wanted to know what college courses I should take in order to pursue this career. #journalism #journalist...

#media

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Feb 03 108 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma #entertainment #media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # #media #entertainment #chef #cooking I want more information about becoming a...

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Dec 04, 2020 427 views

How do you start having good study habits?

I am a 5th grader and I'm addicted to YouTube and Social Media. That's why I want to kinda get my life together, you know? #social-media #general #media #networking -Thanks for all your...

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 109 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. #media-production #media #broadcast-media #entertainment...

Hikari A.’s Avatar
Hikari A. Nov 25, 2020 105 views

What work field would be best with someone who has autism and doesn't know what to do.

I have autism and wanted to to be a Vet or a nurse, but I thought about it and realized they might not be the best things to work with. I enjoy working with animal, not people. I like making art or designing things. I also enjoy writing. If ya'll have any suggestions that would be great. #media...

#art

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24, 2020 106 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 110 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media...

#social-media

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 299 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#english #career #traveling #writing #career-counseling #creative #high-school #media #business

Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Mar 05, 2020 198 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media...

#writing

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Jan 31, 2020 299 views

Is Social media marketing a good idea for a job?

Can one honestly make a living and travel by doing social media marketing? Is being an influencer on instagram a legit way to travel? #marketing #media #social-media...

#business

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12, 2019 257 views
Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 281 views
Emma V.’s Avatar
Emma V. Apr 26, 2018 359 views

Why is the Film Industry primarily dominated by male directors and is it difficult for women to succeed in this field?

As an aspiring female filmmaker, I have often asked myself why I only saw male directors on stage accepting their Academy Awards. Why are there few well-known female directors? Is there a low number of women filmmakers or are the talented ones not being recognized? How can I, a passionate and...

#women #film #discrimination #media #equality #gender #film-production #women-in-film

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 403 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018 308 views

What are the steps of becmoing a sucessful sports broadcaster ?

I would like to have a great career ion that field if the NFL does not work out I still would like to have a major hand in the sport #sports-broadcasting #sports #broadcasting #communications...

#media

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. May 07, 2018 347 views

How long should it take to become a sucessful broadcster ?

#media

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. May 21, 2018 305 views

How would you get into the animation industry?

It feels like getting into the industry is a bit hard, so I was wondering if there was any tips on how to enter it. #film #performing-arts #animation #art...

#media

Eldon L.’s Avatar
Eldon L. Aug 16, 2016 485 views

What's the most memorable moment you had as a sports announcer?

I just want to get more insight on the job of a sports announcer. #sports #communications #media...

#commentator