Career Questions tagged Media

Ayaan Y.’s Avatar
Ayaan Y. Ayaan Y. Jun 13 54 views

What is it like to be the producer of an anime or popular animated series, and how do you achieve this?

I want to create an anime or animated series in the future, one to be known by all. I love to draw and I am fluent in other mediums in art, like sculpting. And I want to know how do I become a famous well known artist. #art #artist #graphic-design #animatedseries...

#media

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. Spencer T. Jun 02 73 views

What programs are most favorable when becoming a graphic designer?

What are the best programs to when working as a graphic/digital designer? #graphic-design #graphics...

#media

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Cynthia M. Dec 04, 2020 558 views

How do you start having good study habits?

... I'm addicted to YouTube and Social Media. That's why I want to kinda get my life together, you know? #social-media #general #media #networking -Thanks for all your...

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Rebecca G. Apr 07 148 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #marketing-agency #media #media-production...

#social-media

Ashia J.’s Avatar
Ashia J. Ashia J. Mar 23 99 views

whats my favorite color?

my favorite color is black...

#media

Dejah J.’s Avatar
Dejah J. Dejah J. Mar 16 165 views

What should I study in college in order to become a journalist?

I'm a 9th grader interested in becoming a news journalist. I wanted to know what college courses I should take in order to pursue this career. #journalism #journalist...

#media

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Asive T. Feb 03 150 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma #entertainment #media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # #media #entertainment #chef #cooking I want more information about becoming a...

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 139 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. #media-production #media #broadcast-media #entertainment...

Hikari A.’s Avatar
Hikari A. Hikari A. Nov 25, 2020 138 views

What work field would be best with someone who has autism and doesn't know what to do.

I have autism and wanted to to be a Vet or a nurse, but I thought about it and realized they might not be the best things to work with. I enjoy working with animal, not people. I like making art or designing things. I also enjoy writing. If ya'll have any suggestions that would be great. #media...

#art

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Arash B. Nov 24, 2020 129 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in...

#usa

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 148 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media...

#social-media

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 339 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#creative #career-counseling #high-school #career #writing #business #media #traveling #english

Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Siva S. Mar 05, 2020 225 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media...

#writing

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Clifta T. Jan 31, 2020 335 views

Is Social media marketing a good idea for a job?

Can one honestly make a living and travel by doing social media marketing? Is being an influencer on instagram a legit way to travel? #marketing #media #social-media...

#business

Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 309 views
Emma V.’s Avatar
Emma V. Emma V. Apr 26, 2018 397 views

Why is the Film Industry primarily dominated by male directors and is it difficult for women to succeed in this field?

As an aspiring female filmmaker, I have often asked myself why I only saw male directors on stage accepting their Academy Awards. Why are there few well-known female directors? Is there a low number of women filmmakers or are the talented ones not being recognized? How can I, a passionate and...

#film-production #equality #women-in-film #film #media #women #gender #discrimination

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. Iris H. May 06, 2018 451 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. Serion B. May 07, 2018 340 views

What are the steps of becmoing a sucessful sports broadcaster ?

I would like to have a great career ion that field if the NFL does not work out I still would like to have a major hand in the sport #sports-broadcasting #sports #broadcasting #communications...

#media

Serion B.’s Avatar
Serion B. Serion B. May 07, 2018 373 views

How long should it take to become a sucessful broadcster ?

#media