Career Questions tagged Media

Azra S.’s Avatar
Azra S. 2 days ago 16 views

Which are the best universities for communications media?

I want to study communications media. But i am not sure about the country and university. I don't know which universities are better for communications media. Can you give me an advice?

Jinan ..’s Avatar
Jinan .. Nov 13, 2021 147 views

How can you choose what type of journalism you would like to qualify in?

Hi, I'm Jinan and I want to be a journalist however, I don't exactly understand how you can end up in the type of journalism you would like to qualify in. I would like to become a field journalist and report not only breaking news, but cultural and religious stories and ideas. #journalism...

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Aug 24, 2021 243 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

Ayaan Y.’s Avatar
Ayaan Y. Jun 13, 2021 188 views

What is it like to be the producer of an anime or popular animated series, and how do you achieve this?

I want to create an anime or animated series in the future, one to be known by all. I love to draw and I am fluent in other mediums in art, like sculpting. And I want to know how do I become a famous well known artist. #art #artist #graphic-design #animatedseries #media

Spencer T.’s Avatar
Spencer T. Jun 02, 2021 176 views

What programs are most favorable when becoming a graphic designer?

What are the best programs to when working as a graphic/digital designer? #graphic-design #graphics #media

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Apr 07, 2021 286 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #marketing-agency #media #media-production #social-media

Gavin S.’s Avatar
Gavin S. Mar 24, 2021 468 views
Ashia J.’s Avatar
Ashia J. Mar 23, 2021 191 views

whats my favorite color?

my favorite color is black #media

Dejah J.’s Avatar
Dejah J. Mar 16, 2021 353 views

What should I study in college in order to become a journalist?

I'm a 9th grader interested in becoming a news journalist. I wanted to know what college courses I should take in order to pursue this career. #journalism #journalist #media

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Feb 03, 2021 266 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma #entertainment #media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # #media #entertainment #chef #cooking

I want more information about becoming a chef

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 291 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. #media-production #media #broadcast-media #entertainment #media-production

Hikari A.’s Avatar
Hikari A. Nov 25, 2020 258 views

What work field would be best with someone who has autism and doesn't know what to do.

I have autism and wanted to to be a Vet or a nurse, but I thought about it and realized they might not be the best things to work with. I enjoy working with animal, not people. I like making art or designing things. I also enjoy writing. If ya'll have any suggestions that would be great. #media #art

Arash B.’s Avatar
Arash B. Nov 24, 2020 249 views

journalism and media

I completed my bachelors in journalism and media want a #job in #journalism and #media in #USA

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 267 views

How to become a Male Model?

Modeling is my second dream i must follow. #modeling #media #social-media

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 491 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

Siva S.’s Avatar
Siva S. Mar 05, 2020 321 views

How do I start off working in the media?

Hi I am interested and fascinated by the things that go on in the media more than anything and I believe that is where my passion lies but am so nervous of failing and ending up with nothing. #acting #theater #art #media #writing

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Jan 31, 2020 465 views

Is Social media marketing a good idea for a job?

Can one honestly make a living and travel by doing social media marketing? Is being an influencer on instagram a legit way to travel? #marketing #media #social-media #business

Shanair P.’s Avatar
Shanair P. Jul 12, 2019 435 views
Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 387 views

What sort of jobs can you get with a degree in digital media?

Is digital media a worthwhile degree and what sort of jobs can you get? #media #programming #technology #computer

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 690 views

How much do communication majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #communications...