Career Questions tagged Photographer

Ardarius C.’s Avatar
Ardarius C. Nov 13, 2020 103 views

What community or website should I go to that has artist and photographers that could support me?

I'm a Freshman and i'm trying to find a place where I can get other artist and photographers opinions and words of wisdom I guess but I have no experience, #artist #photographer #business #career...

#2careers

Nathan P.’s Avatar
Nathan P. Oct 23, 2020 62 views
gavin A.’s Avatar
gavin A. Jan 10, 2018 361 views
Edrisina S.’s Avatar
Edrisina S. Jan 10, 2018 273 views

What kind of people would mainly hire photographers?

I am in highschool in the Bay Area and I am curious about eventually pursuing a career in photography. I am wondering what kind of employers generally would take on a budding photographer. #photographer...

#employment-law

Emma C.’s Avatar
Emma C. Jan 10, 2018 317 views

What is the beset age to start an internship for photography?

I am a freshman in high school looking to be a photography. I have already done a lot of camps and photography classes but I really want to start applying for internships as soon as possible. Even though I am probably still to young I would really love to start right now. #photography...

#photographer #digital-photography

katilynn C.’s Avatar
katilynn C. Mar 01, 2016 1028 views

What are some ways that i can possibly achieve my goal to become a photographer and also what are some colleges for that major?

i have a passion for photography and possibly owning my own business and beginning and i just want some guidance on how to accomplish my goal as i go on through high school. #business #photography...

#photographer

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 747 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#blogging #love-for-job #missionary #biblical-history #christian #photojournalism #journalism #blogger #missionwork #photography #photographer #missions #online-journalism #christian-college

Sable N.’s Avatar
Sable N. May 20, 2016 799 views

Is it realistic to go into graphic design and photography to make a living?

I love art and want to incorporate it into my major that I choose in college, but I feel stuck by how much money it makes. At the same time, I dont wanting to do anything that isn't something I love if I'm going to be doing it for the rest of my career. #graphic-design...

#photographer

Kyle H.’s Avatar
Kyle H. Oct 21, 2015 781 views

What dose it take to be a Under water Photographer?

i am a Junior in high school and is looking for a job in photographer. I was looking and found under water photographer. What does it take to be a under water photographer? Does it pay well? Is it a fun job? Do you work with other people? Thanks #photography #photographer...

#underwater

Michelle G.’s Avatar
Michelle G. Jun 24, 2015 1603 views
Raven C.’s Avatar
Raven C. Mar 31, 2014 1288 views

What is the process of becoming a successful photographer?

I'm really interested in photography but don't know if I want to pursue it as a career. #career-path #artist #photography...

#photographer

Eddie W.’s Avatar
Eddie W. Mar 25, 2014 1010 views

I heard that photographers have a low salary. How can they increase the amount of salary that they make?

I want to become a photographer, but I heard that they get a little bit of money. I want to know how can they increase their salary if they want to pursue photography as a career. #salary #digital-photography...

#photographer

NyreeS_af13 .’s Avatar
NyreeS_af13 . Apr 01, 2013 7294 views

How much money does a typical photographer spend on equipment every year?

I'm a senior in high school and I've been looking into photography as a potential career. I'm aware this career requires a lot of equipment. However, in my research I was not able to find a specific amount of money one has to spend on the required equipment. Is it possible for someone to break...

#photographer #photography #expenses