Career Questions tagged Photographer

Ace’s Avatar
Ace Nov 10 232 views

Is it possible to make a career solely out of photography?

Ever since I’ve started trying to pursue It as a career, I’ve been told that it’s only generally successful as a side job, and having a different career as a main job would be better.

sam’s Avatar
sam Oct 04 168 views

where should I start on my journey to become a photographer?

Are there any programs I can sign up for that can help me practice my skills? What are some good resources that I can use to find jobs in this career field?

sam’s Avatar
sam Oct 04 106 views

What is the best route to take if I want to become a photographer?

What process should I go through to become a photographer? What should I study in college that can help me get better at photography?

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Aug 03, 2021 282 views

what can i do to get into the career path of a professional photographer and should i make it my main job or side job as a hobby?

#photographer

Noid’s Avatar
Noid Apr 29, 2021 760 views

What are some ways of making money as a photographer

#money #photographer #business

Ardarius’s Avatar
Ardarius Nov 13, 2020 284 views

What community or website should I go to that has artist and photographers that could support me?

I'm a Freshman and i'm trying to find a place where I can get other artist and photographers opinions and words of wisdom I guess but I have no experience,
#artist #photographer #business #career #2careers

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Oct 23, 2020 248 views

what do I need to be a photographer?

#photographer

Lexis’s Avatar
Lexis Sep 24, 2019 353 views

Could you describe one of your typical work day as a photographer?

#career #photography #photographer

Anndrea’s Avatar
Anndrea Jul 13, 2018 542 views

How many year does it take to be a photographer

#photographer #photography

gavin’s Avatar
gavin Jan 10, 2018 586 views

At what point did you decided to become a photographer

I am a student at OSA and i want to be a #photographer #photography

Edrisina’s Avatar
Edrisina Jan 10, 2018 485 views

What kind of people would mainly hire photographers?

I am in highschool in the Bay Area and I am curious about eventually pursuing a career in photography. I am wondering what kind of employers generally would take on a budding photographer. #photographer #employment-law

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Jan 10, 2018 581 views

What is the beset age to start an internship for photography?

I am a freshman in high school looking to be a photography. I have already done a lot of camps and photography classes but I really want to start applying for internships as soon as possible. Even though I am probably still to young I would really love to start right now. #photography...

Elisabeth’s Avatar
Elisabeth Sep 01, 2017 1214 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

Mohammed’s Avatar
Mohammed May 23, 2016 754 views

how to become a wildlife photographer?

im so interested in this co #photographer #cameraman #photography #digital-photography

Sable’s Avatar
Sable May 20, 2016 1294 views

Is it realistic to go into graphic design and photography to make a living?

I love art and want to incorporate it into my major that I choose in college, but I feel stuck by how much money it makes. At the same time, I dont wanting to do anything that isn't something I love if I'm going to be doing it for the rest of my career. #graphic-design #photographer

katilynn’s Avatar
katilynn Mar 01, 2016 1249 views

What are some ways that i can possibly achieve my goal to become a photographer and also what are some colleges for that major?

i have a passion for photography and possibly owning my own business and beginning and i just want some guidance on how to accomplish my goal as i go on through high school. #business #photography #photographer

Kyle’s Avatar
Kyle Oct 21, 2015 948 views

What dose it take to be a Under water Photographer?

i am a Junior in high school and is looking for a job in photographer. I was looking and found under water photographer. What does it take to be a under water photographer? Does it pay well? Is it a fun job? Do you work with other people? Thanks #photography #photographer #underwater

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Jun 24, 2015 1927 views

how many years would it take to be a good photographer? How much money can i earn?

I am a shy person and I express myself in photos. Because I really like photography so I am curious. #creativity #photographer #imagination

Raven’s Avatar
Raven Mar 31, 2014 1515 views

What is the process of becoming a successful photographer?

I'm really interested in photography but don't know if I want to pursue it as a career. #career-path #artist #photography #photographer

Eddie’s Avatar
Eddie Mar 25, 2014 1182 views

I heard that photographers have a low salary. How can they increase the amount of salary that they make?

I want to become a photographer, but I heard that they get a little bit of money. I want to know how can they increase their salary if they want to pursue photography as a career. #salary #digital-photography #photographer

NyreeS_af13’s Avatar
NyreeS_af13 Apr 01, 2013 8093 views

How much money does a typical photographer spend on equipment every year?

I'm a senior in high school and I've been looking into photography as a potential career. I'm aware this career requires a lot of equipment. However, in my research I was not able to find a specific amount of money one has to spend on the required equipment. Is it possible for someone to break...