Career Questions tagged Dreamjob

Nancy C.’s Avatar
Nancy C. Feb 21 139 views

How do I determine what I want to do with my life?

I don't want anything that has to do with the law or blood. I like something more on the artistic side. #artistic #dreamjob #highschool #job...

#career

Nuvia S.’s Avatar
Nuvia S. Apr 27, 2018 260 views

How much do Cardiothoracic surgeons make? And how much school is required?

I want to become a Cardiothoracic Surgeon....

#dreamjob

Kayla R.’s Avatar
Kayla R. Mar 05, 2018 211 views

What should you do—pick a stable job with a solid income or go after what will make you happy?

Money is important. We all want to be able to live comfortably. If I get an opportunity to have a stable job with a steady income that I’m not necessarily in love with, real talk should I take it? Or try to find what makes me “happy.” #dreamjob...

#moneyversushappiness

Sydney K.’s Avatar
Sydney K. Jan 20, 2018 474 views

What if your dream job doesn't turn out to be a dream?

I am in my second year of college, and I still don't know what career path I would like to go down. I have several things that I am passionate about (music, animals, art, psychology, public relations, etc.), but I am worried that if I choose one, it will be the wrong one. I'm afraid of entering...

#career-advice #career-path #dreamjob #rightcareerpath

Jade S.’s Avatar
Jade S. Jan 22, 2018 195 views

How do you break in into the cartoon industry?

One of my dreams is to write a cartoon, and I wanted to know how one would go about doing that. To clarify, I have little to no drawing skills, and I was wondering if there were any jobs that were strictly writing. #cartoons...

#dreamjob

Briana R.’s Avatar
Briana R. Jan 19, 2018 265 views

Is it better to go for "the dream" or be realistic with a career?

I ask because I dream of starting my own make-up company (my major is biochemistry and minor is business), but I realize that it would probably be safer to study for medical/pharmacy school or even go into research. In today's economy, I don't know if it's worth the risk. #biochemistry...

#myfuture #dreamjob

Eric D.’s Avatar
Eric D. Jan 17, 2018 246 views

How did you know when you chose the career that best suited you?

Everyone has a dream job, but not every dream job goes exactly how it is thought to be in one's head. As a student with high aspirations and a vast imagination, I've found that the careers that I thought I wanted to pursue, were going to be life-changing, and I would finally be satisfied with...

#dreamjob #insight #newexperiences #lifechanges

Jolyn J.’s Avatar
Jolyn J. Jan 16, 2018 327 views

Life insurance vs dream job

I love my career as a life insurance agent but have always wanted to do medical surgical tech. Have been out of school along time how do you choose between dream job and what keeps food on the table? #dreamjob #life insurance...

#surgical