Career Questions tagged Workexperience

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Feb 01, 2021 203 views

What are your responsibilities?

My first responsibilities is I’ve been doing is cleaning, delivering flyers and newspapers, stock food items at the marketplace. My second responsibilities is looking up career jobs that fits for me and them. My third responsibilities is talking to a supervisor or boss about my job I’m doing...

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. Jul 10, 2018 413 views

What types of extracurricular activities are colleges most interested in?

Are they more interested in group activities like marching band or a sports team? Or are they more interested in academic organizations like student government, FBLA, or SMAC (Student Movement Against Cancer)? Is work experience, like teaching piano lessons, equally as important or more...

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 369 views

Should I apply for unpaid internships?

I have bills to pay, but internships seem to be the way to get work experience and most of those are unpaid. #starvingstudent #finance #budgeting #workexperience

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 424 views

Should I apply for unpaid internships?

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 2417 views

How can I get experience in the publication field?

I want to become a book editor, but I live in a place that doesn't have much opportunity to break into that career. #bookworm #opportunities #workexperience

Kimberly W.’s Avatar
Kimberly W. Jan 20, 2018 509 views

How can I get experience in the publication feild?