Career Questions tagged Higher Education

Higher education can include universities, academies, conservatories, institutes of technology, and many more. Please read below for more information.

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Skylar C. Jul 16 50 views

How to get into the Washington DC spaceX internship

I was homeless now going through Jobcorps and dont want to end my education here. I wish to further my education and end up working in at spaceX as someone who negotiates with the government for SpaceX. #education #higher-education...

somkid L.’s Avatar
somkid L. somkid L. Jun 24 54 views

Degree vs Certificate

When comes to getting an education in the field of Cybersecurity, is it better to get a certificate in the field, such as the Comptia security+, or a bachelors degree in Cybersecurity. I want some thoughts on this question and want to know what do you have as your education when you start your...

#career #cybersecurity #college-major #higher-education

Timothy M.’s Avatar
Timothy M. Timothy M. May 20 82 views

Ask one question about a career you are interested in pursuing.

How many years will it take for me to be an RN and what are the best programs and nursing schools to attend #career-counseling #career...

#higher-education

Rakhi J.’s Avatar
Rakhi J. Rakhi J. Apr 14 220 views

How do I know what is my passion?

I am in class 11 and I don't know my passion. I personally feel I can be a good lawyer or a good doctor but for some reason, I feel like it's my duty to become an engineer. Could you please help me out? I am so confused. #career-counseling #higher-education...

#school

Theophile H.’s Avatar
Theophile H. Theophile H. Apr 06 82 views

Is their any way i can become a web developer faster if i already have the necessary skill level

I'm an aspiring web developer, i mostly want to create websites for business, I'm also a part time proof reader #higher-education...

#general

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Maddi P. Feb 26 322 views

What are some good job options for college students?

I'm not in college yet, but I'd like some ideas for a few years from now when I do go to college. Also, what should I look for in job while I'm still in school, whether it's highschool or college? I'm planning to apply for jobs this summer, but I've never done this before and don't want to go...

#college #higher-education #job #jobs #first-job #entry-level

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Tatiana M. Feb 24 112 views

How do I know what I want to do is really for me?

Hello, I don't really want to go to college and I am still trying to figure out my future. I could honestly be so much, so it is difficult trying to find and pick one thing. Is college really for me? The experience wouldn't be the same as it would a decade ago, so what is and what isn't for...

#confused #higher-education

Karthikeyan V.’s Avatar
Karthikeyan V. Karthikeyan V. Dec 26, 2020 114 views

I am studying 12th standard in india.can I choose chemical engineering for my higher studies...please answer experts...

I am studying 12th STD in india.can I select chemical engineering for my higher studies..I want answers from trained or experts ...please help me to get jobs abroad...

#higher-education

Jacqueline J.’s Avatar
Jacqueline J. Jacqueline J. Dec 18, 2020 113 views

How can I become a nurse

I am Jacqueline konaite,I have grade 12 ,I love helping people that is I want to become a nurse one day...

#higher-education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 147 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#school #student #medical-school #classes #vetsciences #medicine #graduate-school #higher-education #veterinarian

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Anthony S. Nov 19, 2020 435 views

Should I minor in Marketing or take more business classes that interest me?

I am currently a 3rd year Psychology major who plans to attain an M.B.A. after graduation. I am wondering if I should take a minor in marketing vs. taking other business classes I am more interested in as my elective classes and how it affects my application in any M.B.A. program (whether at my...

#career #higher-education #university #college #marketing #business

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 146 views

Can you work at an aquarium but still be working at the zoo?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. I like animals and that's why I thought a zookeeper would be a good job for me when I get older. My teacher is having the class ask questions about the careers we would like when we got older. #career #career-choice...

#career-development #higher-education

Kamryn H.’s Avatar
Kamryn H. Kamryn H. Oct 19, 2020 104 views
Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Ellie W. Oct 13, 2020 217 views

What are some career options in Public Health and what does it involve?

I am soon to be graduating with a Biology degree, but am really unsure about what I want to do with it. I do not particularly want to go into lab science, and definitely want to go to grad school after college. Entering a master’s program for public health is definitely something that I am...

#publichealth #health-administration #health #microbiology #higher-education #health-sciences #public-health #career-paths

Rama A.’s Avatar
Rama A. Rama A. Oct 13, 2020 145 views

degree for higher education and countries

I am an IB student and I want to end up getting a masters or a PhD in a science that has to do with biology and chemistry such as biochemistry or medical science etc. I am in Dubai currently. I want to go to canada as I like the universities there but there are financial issues and I might have...

#college #science #higher-education

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 288 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#degrees #future #scholarship #school #graduates #experiences #masters-degree #schools #undergraduate #college-advice #undergraduates #experience #college #july #education #graduate-schools #july20 #university #graduate-school #degree #universities #higher-education #colleges #graduate #advice

Eva T.’s Avatar
Eva T. Eva T. Jul 08, 2020 232 views

Professional jobs that don't involve spending all day on the computer

I'm a political science college grad with experience working in the courts system, legal support, and criminal justice policy. I've realized that I don't like spending all day on the computer, and most of the professional jobs that I've had involve a lot of solo computer work. This last...

#criminology #law #criminal-justice #investigations #higher-education #teaching

Sourabh V.’s Avatar
Sourabh V. Sourabh V. Feb 22, 2020 271 views

Take 2 or 3 years of world/foreign language?

I am a sophomore currently choosing courses for next year. I would like to drop Spanish completely as I have completed my school's graduation requirement of 2 years so that I can double up on science classes and take AP Biology and Physics Honors. However, I have been told by my guidance...

#science #guidancecounsler #higher-education #college #collegeapps

Nishk S.’s Avatar
Nishk S. Nishk S. Feb 19, 2020 246 views

My guidance counselor suggested that I take at-least 3 years of my foreign language. I am trying to go to a good pre-med college, and she told me that many want to see at-least 3 years. What is the best option for me?

I am going into 11th grade and have had trouble deciding my foreign language. I am doubling science courses and am not that good at language. I also want to continue my passion for Computer Science. #college #higher-education #guidancecounsler #pre-med...

#language