Career Questions tagged Higher Education

Higher education can include universities, academies, conservatories, institutes of technology, and many more. Please read below for more information.

Marco V.’s Avatar
Marco V. Jul 20 89 views

Helpful advice on money?

Any advice on how much money I would need saved so I can do med school full time with no jobs?

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 21 108 views

I have this dream to study aboard after completing high school and pursue something in business and finance. What are your views about that?

I have talked to people, and they all seem to think that this is a great and passionate idea. I want some guidance on the best universities which are not too expensive and if it is, scholarships are provided.

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 28 219 views

I just need some advice and opinions! :)

I plan on going to a safety school because it offers the courses I need, and it's financially more practical. Although it's not highly renowned I feel like that won't matter as much when I apply to grad school (medicine). I've been told that the college you go to doesn't affect your chances of...

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Mar 25 183 views

What is the most important thing about moving on from highschool to college?

I've heard from multiple older acquaintances that college is more about studying than social life and others have said the opposite. I want to hear from others, that aren't very biased on their college experience, which is more important, or if there's another part of this "coming to age"...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 235 views

What does the path from High School to Medical School look like?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school and was wondering that once the time comes- how would I begin my path to Medical School?

anthony G.’s Avatar
anthony G. Oct 25, 2021 177 views

I wan to own my own autobody shop. what are the pathways to get there?

#business #college #lawyer #higher-education #higher-education #business #architect

Skylar C.’s Avatar
Skylar C. Jul 16, 2021 289 views

How to get into the Washington DC spaceX internship

I was homeless now going through Jobcorps and dont want to end my education here. I wish to further my education and end up working in at spaceX as someone who negotiates with the government for SpaceX. #education #higher-education #college

somkid L.’s Avatar
somkid L. Jun 24, 2021 243 views

Degree vs Certificate

When comes to getting an education in the field of Cybersecurity, is it better to get a certificate in the field, such as the Comptia security+, or a bachelors degree in Cybersecurity. I want some thoughts on this question and want to know what do you have as your education when you start your...

Kendell P.’s Avatar
Kendell P. Jun 03, 2021 190 views

Is there any higher positions while being in the real estate industry?

#higher-education #job-search #real-estate

Monay D.’s Avatar
Monay D. May 28, 2021 309 views

How many years a police officer should do at a university.

#higher-education

Jenniyah B.’s Avatar
Jenniyah B. May 26, 2021 174 views

Do you really have to attend all 7years of medical school and then do four years of internship to become a doctor?

#school-counselin #higher-education

Timothy M.’s Avatar
Timothy M. May 20, 2021 253 views

Ask one question about a career you are interested in pursuing.

How many years will it take for me to be an RN and what are the best programs and nursing schools to attend #career-counseling #career #higher-education

MacKenzie B.’s Avatar
MacKenzie B. May 18, 2021 337 views

What skills do you need to have to be a dance teacher?

#higher-education #teacher

Rakhi J.’s Avatar
Rakhi J. Apr 14, 2021 572 views

How do I know what is my passion?

I am in class 11 and I don't know my passion. I personally feel I can be a good lawyer or a good doctor but for some reason, I feel like it's my duty to become an engineer. Could you please help me out? I am so confused. #career-counseling #higher-education #school

Theophile H.’s Avatar
Theophile H. Apr 06, 2021 221 views

Is their any way i can become a web developer faster if i already have the necessary skill level

I'm an aspiring web developer, i mostly want to create websites for business, I'm also a part time proof reader #higher-education #general

Andre P.’s Avatar
Andre P. Mar 15, 2021 321 views

How do we sign up for the careers that we chose?

I am in 9th grade and im learning how to find and apply for a job. #job #higher-education #professionals #jobs #career #first-job

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26, 2021 673 views

What are some good job options for college students?

I'm not in college yet, but I'd like some ideas for a few years from now when I do go to college. Also, what should I look for in job while I'm still in school, whether it's highschool or college? I'm planning to apply for jobs this summer, but I've never done this before and don't want to go...

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24, 2021 275 views

How do I know what I want to do is really for me?

Hello, I don't really want to go to college and I am still trying to figure out my future. I could honestly be so much, so it is difficult trying to find and pick one thing. Is college really for me? The experience wouldn't be the same as it would a decade ago, so what is and what isn't for...

Karthikeyan V.’s Avatar
Karthikeyan V. Dec 26, 2020 232 views

I am studying 12th standard in india.can I choose chemical engineering for my higher studies...please answer experts...

I am studying 12th STD in india.can I select chemical engineering for my higher studies..I want answers from trained or experts ...please help me to get jobs abroad
#higher-education

Jacqueline J.’s Avatar
Jacqueline J. Dec 18, 2020 248 views

How can I become a nurse

I am Jacqueline konaite,I have grade 12 ,I love helping people that is I want to become a nurse one day #higher-education

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 272 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Nov 19, 2020 574 views

Should I minor in Marketing or take more business classes that interest me?

I am currently a 3rd year Psychology major who plans to attain an M.B.A. after graduation. I am wondering if I should take a minor in marketing vs. taking other business classes I am more interested in as my elective classes and how it affects my application in any M.B.A. program (whether at my...

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 257 views

Can you work at an aquarium but still be working at the zoo?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. I like animals and that's why I thought a zookeeper would be a good job for me when I get older. My teacher is having the class ask questions about the careers we would like when we got older. #career #career-choice...

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23, 2020 904 views

Do you have any tips to make a good application/resume for a very professional job?

#college-jobs #job-market #higher-education

Kamryn H.’s Avatar
Kamryn H. Oct 19, 2020 198 views

How many years of schooling does it take to be a NICU nurse?

i’m a freshman #higher-education

Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Oct 13, 2020 390 views

What are some career options in Public Health and what does it involve?

I am soon to be graduating with a Biology degree, but am really unsure about what I want to do with it. I do not particularly want to go into lab science, and definitely want to go to grad school after college. Entering a master’s program for public health is definitely something that I am...

Rama A.’s Avatar
Rama A. Oct 13, 2020 272 views

degree for higher education and countries

I am an IB student and I want to end up getting a masters or a PhD in a science that has to do with biology and chemistry such as biochemistry or medical science etc. I am in Dubai currently. I want to go to canada as I like the universities there but there are financial issues and I might have...

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Sep 18, 2020 336 views

How many years does it take to be a police officer ?

#choosing-a-major #police officer #higher-education #veterinarian #United States

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Aug 26, 2020 303 views

Does your major require an independent study or capstone project ?

#higher-education #college-major

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Aug 21, 2020 478 views

I don't have a good memory; but I like to help others, and want a good paying job; what should I be??

#job-search #jobs #first-job #higher-education #career #career-choice #job-market