Career Questions tagged Money Management

Chelsea H.’s Avatar
Chelsea H. May 30 84 views
ernie L.’s Avatar
ernie L. Mar 24 442 views

What is the hardest part about investing your money?

I'm a soon-to-be college student and I want to start to plan my financial future. #investment-management #savings #money #investor...

#money-management

amber W.’s Avatar
amber W. Jan 22 106 views

what is a good way of saving up as much money you can?

i have tried ways but somehow i just be eager to spend my money on things i dont need....

#money-management

Damian C.’s Avatar
Damian C. Nov 05, 2020 127 views

What major is most useful and needed to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst because I like managing and saving money. I am good at math and am good with numbers. #money...

#money-management

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 138 views

How much does the average dermatologist make a year?

I want a job that will make a good amount of money so that I can pay of any debts and so that I won’t struggle! #income...

#money-management

Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16, 2020 601 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27, 2019 266 views

What is investment banking like

Hi, I am a Finance major and i am interested in a career in investment banking. I know a lot about the culture, but just don't have a clear understanding of what it is actually like to work for an investment bank. Also, if i don't go to a target school, do I even have a shot? & what is it...

#finance #business #investment-management #money-management #investment-banking

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 11, 2019 347 views

Chinese vs German

I'm trying to decide what language I want to take for high school. As I've talked about before, I've been thinking about taking a train apprenticeship. The rail company is based in Switzerland, and a lot of their instructions are in German. So if I take German, it would help me get my foot in...

#college #finance #business #language #career #money-management #german #military #college-major #entrepreneur #rail #train #chinese #high-school

Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 320 views

What are the fastest ways to make money for college?

Whether it's scholarships, or grants or a form of profit, please list down how or the specific name. #money #income...

#money-management