Career Questions tagged Money Management

Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16 106 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 83 views
Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27, 2019 135 views

What is investment banking like

Hi, I am a Finance major and i am interested in a career in investment banking. I know a lot about the culture, but just don't have a clear understanding of what it is actually like to work for an investment bank. Also, if i don't go to a target school, do I even have a shot? & what is it...

#investment-banking #finance #money-management #business #investment-management

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 11, 2019 179 views

Chinese vs German

I'm trying to decide what language I want to take for high school. As I've talked about before, I've been thinking about taking a train apprenticeship. The rail company is based in Switzerland, and a lot of their instructions are in German. So if I take German, it would help me get my foot in...

#college #german #language #rail #college-major #high-school #entrepreneur #train #finance #military #money-management #chinese #career #business

Madison H.’s Avatar
Madison H. Aug 26, 2018 168 views
Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 197 views

What are the fastest ways to make money for college?

Whether it's scholarships, or grants or a form of profit, please list down how or the specific name. #money #income...

#money-management

Alona C.’s Avatar
Alona C. Aug 18, 2018 208 views

What do you do with leftover scholarship money?

Does it go towards your next year tuition? #scholarship...

#money-management

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Aug 16, 2018 184 views

What are some good summer jobs to pay for college?

I am wondering what the best jobs will be for the summertime. I want to work as much as I can, I don't care about how long I work or what schedule I have, I just want to save up the most money in the shortest time! Thanks! #summerjob # #money-management...

#work

Sidney M.’s Avatar
Sidney M. Mar 19, 2018 247 views

Finical Aid?

Ok so i have decided to go to a four year school after getting my associates degree and i was wondering where are the best places to look for finical aid? #financal-aid #adult-learners...

#money-management

Jocelyn G.’s Avatar
Jocelyn G. Jan 23, 2018 233 views

what is best way to get good money, work study or a job outside of campus?

College is going to be hard enough but being in debt for the best of my life is going to be a big weight to have to carry for myself. So I want to know what would be the better solution to earn money faster to pay off my loans. #brokeproblems #financial-planning #student-debt...

#money-management

Angel S.’s Avatar
Angel S. Jul 24, 2018 203 views
Ashlyn R.’s Avatar
Ashlyn R. May 31, 2018 288 views

What is the best way to accumulate money for college in a short period of time?

Due to family crisis, I am unable to pay for my upcoming school year at my university. It's getting to the point where I may have to unenroll from my university and take a gap year. I'm in love with my university and all the opportunities I have been awarded. I am unable to file for grants...

#crisis #college #money #money-management #medical-school

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. May 28, 2018 255 views

Do applying as undeclared hold you back from graduating from a university in four years?

I want to graduate in four years but I feel that applying as undeclared may cause me to spend time and money on classes that won't be useful for my major. #money #colleges...

#money-management

John G.’s Avatar
John G. May 25, 2018 243 views

Does it make sense to borrow money without getting a student loan?

The financial aid package for my graduate program includes only direct unsubsidized graduate loans. These loans have high interest rates and bad conditions. My tuition is very expensive and I am not receiving enough scholarship money to cover tuition, even if I get a high-paying part-time...

#college #loans #financial-aid #tuition #student-loans #money #money-management #debt

William H.’s Avatar
William H. May 10, 2018 248 views

What are other ways to pay for medical school besides loans and scholarships?

Medical school is expensive, as everyone knows. And paying off loans will increase the amount of stress for a medical student to go through. Are there ways to earn some cash to pay off the debt and to avoid getting loans for medical school? Scholarships can be limited as well. #medicine...

#debtfree #student-debt #finance #money-management #debt

Kat B.’s Avatar
Kat B. Jan 17, 2018 284 views

How do I manage my finances while in college?

I'm not sure how much of my income should go towards my student loans (which will be about 65,000 dollars) and how much should go towards personal use #financial-planning #college #finance #money...

#money-management

Nick K.’s Avatar
Nick K. Jan 17, 2018 262 views

How long will it take me to pay back student loans?

Loan amounts are huge, how will I be able to live and pay back the loans? #money-management #finance #college #student-debt #student-loans #loans...

#debt

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Jan 16, 2018 263 views

What is the best way for long and short terms saving for new adults?

how should we prepare our self so that we can be financially stable as possible thru out our lives? Also if tragedy strikes how to combat it head-on. #money-management #money #savings...

#financial-planning

Taylor Y.’s Avatar
Taylor Y. Jan 15, 2018 310 views

When thinking of a career path should I have how much debt I will be in after college in mind?

I want to work for a volunteer organization or other low profitable jobs, but I also want to get a college degree. I'm just wondering if it would be smarter/worth it to wait a few years after college before going into a low profitable career because of money? #international-affairs...

#college #loans #scholarships #financial-aid #student-loans #student-debt #money-management #debt

Zipporah B.’s Avatar
Zipporah B. Mar 27, 2018 228 views

What is the estimated budget for a freshman in college?

It is important to know for incoming seniors to prepare in their high school years if needed. #money-management #college #college-advice...

#college-bound

Elizabeth G.’s Avatar
Elizabeth G. Mar 31, 2018 451 views

How am I going to pay off my college debt?

My parents are separated, and my mother is barely able to keep my family afloat. Many nights I've had to go to bed hungry because my mother simply couldn't afford to buy food. I work a part-time job, but because my mother asks for money constantly, I lose my paychecks quickly. Nobody is going...

#college #doctor #medicine #collegedebt #premed #money #money-management #debt #help

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Mar 27, 2018 194 views

What is the best way to save while in college?

During college I hope to graduate debt free, but what are some ways I will be able to actually save while in college. What is a good job that would help me gain experience for a business management major? #college-major #money-management...

#budgets