Career Questions tagged Money Management

Damian C.’s Avatar
Damian C. Nov 05, 2020 65 views

What major is most useful and needed to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst because I like managing and saving money. I am good at math and am good with numbers. #money...

#money-management

Sean P.’s Avatar
Sean P. Oct 27, 2020 45 views
Phoebe G.’s Avatar
Phoebe G. Oct 26, 2020 57 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 23, 2020 61 views
Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 58 views

How much does the average dermatologist make a year?

I want a job that will make a good amount of money so that I can pay of any debts and so that I won’t struggle! #income...

#money-management

kori M.’s Avatar
kori M. Apr 21, 2020 210 views
Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16, 2020 410 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 142 views
Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27, 2019 203 views

What is investment banking like

Hi, I am a Finance major and i am interested in a career in investment banking. I know a lot about the culture, but just don't have a clear understanding of what it is actually like to work for an investment bank. Also, if i don't go to a target school, do I even have a shot? & what is it...

#investment-banking #business #money-management #finance #investment-management

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 11, 2019 263 views

Chinese vs German

I'm trying to decide what language I want to take for high school. As I've talked about before, I've been thinking about taking a train apprenticeship. The rail company is based in Switzerland, and a lot of their instructions are in German. So if I take German, it would help me get my foot in...

#train #chinese #business #money-management #finance #career #high-school #german #college-major #entrepreneur #college #rail #language #military

Madison H.’s Avatar
Madison H. Aug 26, 2018 206 views
Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 262 views

What are the fastest ways to make money for college?

Whether it's scholarships, or grants or a form of profit, please list down how or the specific name. #money #income...

#money-management

Alona C.’s Avatar
Alona C. Aug 18, 2018 267 views

What do you do with leftover scholarship money?

Does it go towards your next year tuition? #scholarship...

#money-management

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Aug 16, 2018 231 views

What are some good summer jobs to pay for college?

I am wondering what the best jobs will be for the summertime. I want to work as much as I can, I don't care about how long I work or what schedule I have, I just want to save up the most money in the shortest time! Thanks! #summerjob # #money-management...

#work

Sidney M.’s Avatar
Sidney M. Mar 19, 2018 312 views

Finical Aid?

Ok so i have decided to go to a four year school after getting my associates degree and i was wondering where are the best places to look for finical aid? #financal-aid #adult-learners...

#money-management

Jocelyn G.’s Avatar
Jocelyn G. Jan 23, 2018 280 views

what is best way to get good money, work study or a job outside of campus?

College is going to be hard enough but being in debt for the best of my life is going to be a big weight to have to carry for myself. So I want to know what would be the better solution to earn money faster to pay off my loans. #brokeproblems #financial-planning #student-debt...

#money-management

Angel S.’s Avatar
Angel S. Jul 24, 2018 252 views
Ashlyn R.’s Avatar
Ashlyn R. May 31, 2018 359 views

What is the best way to accumulate money for college in a short period of time?

Due to family crisis, I am unable to pay for my upcoming school year at my university. It's getting to the point where I may have to unenroll from my university and take a gap year. I'm in love with my university and all the opportunities I have been awarded. I am unable to file for grants...

#money-management #money #college #medical-school #crisis

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. May 28, 2018 330 views

Do applying as undeclared hold you back from graduating from a university in four years?

I want to graduate in four years but I feel that applying as undeclared may cause me to spend time and money on classes that won't be useful for my major. #money #colleges...

#money-management

John G.’s Avatar
John G. May 25, 2018 307 views

Does it make sense to borrow money without getting a student loan?

The financial aid package for my graduate program includes only direct unsubsidized graduate loans. These loans have high interest rates and bad conditions. My tuition is very expensive and I am not receiving enough scholarship money to cover tuition, even if I get a high-paying part-time...

#money #money-management #loans #student-loans #tuition #debt #financial-aid #college