Career Questions tagged Money Management

ernie L.’s Avatar
ernie L. Mar 24 130 views

What is the hardest part about investing your money?

I'm a soon-to-be college student and I want to start to plan my financial future. #investment-management #savings #money #investor...

#money-management

amber W.’s Avatar
amber W. Jan 22 81 views

what is a good way of saving up as much money you can?

i have tried ways but somehow i just be eager to spend my money on things i dont need....

#money-management

Damian C.’s Avatar
Damian C. Nov 05, 2020 89 views

What major is most useful and needed to become a financial analyst?

I want to be a financial analyst because I like managing and saving money. I am good at math and am good with numbers. #money...

#money-management

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 23, 2020 82 views
Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 94 views

How much does the average dermatologist make a year?

I want a job that will make a good amount of money so that I can pay of any debts and so that I won’t struggle! #income...

#money-management

Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16, 2020 470 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

isiah T.’s Avatar
isiah T. Aug 21, 2019 163 views
Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27, 2019 225 views

What is investment banking like

Hi, I am a Finance major and i am interested in a career in investment banking. I know a lot about the culture, but just don't have a clear understanding of what it is actually like to work for an investment bank. Also, if i don't go to a target school, do I even have a shot? & what is it...

#investment-banking #money-management #business #investment-management #finance

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 11, 2019 298 views

Chinese vs German

I'm trying to decide what language I want to take for high school. As I've talked about before, I've been thinking about taking a train apprenticeship. The rail company is based in Switzerland, and a lot of their instructions are in German. So if I take German, it would help me get my foot in...

#chinese #money-management #high-school #college-major #entrepreneur #college #german #language #career #business #train #rail #military #finance

Madison H.’s Avatar
Madison H. Aug 26, 2018 221 views
Patrick M.’s Avatar
Patrick M. Aug 22, 2018 285 views

What are the fastest ways to make money for college?

Whether it's scholarships, or grants or a form of profit, please list down how or the specific name. #money #income...

#money-management

Alona C.’s Avatar
Alona C. Aug 18, 2018 286 views

What do you do with leftover scholarship money?

Does it go towards your next year tuition? #scholarship...

#money-management

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Aug 16, 2018 259 views

What are some good summer jobs to pay for college?

I am wondering what the best jobs will be for the summertime. I want to work as much as I can, I don't care about how long I work or what schedule I have, I just want to save up the most money in the shortest time! Thanks! #summerjob # #money-management...

#work

Sidney M.’s Avatar
Sidney M. Mar 19, 2018 338 views

Finical Aid?

Ok so i have decided to go to a four year school after getting my associates degree and i was wondering where are the best places to look for finical aid? #financal-aid #adult-learners...

#money-management

Jocelyn G.’s Avatar
Jocelyn G. Jan 23, 2018 302 views

what is best way to get good money, work study or a job outside of campus?

College is going to be hard enough but being in debt for the best of my life is going to be a big weight to have to carry for myself. So I want to know what would be the better solution to earn money faster to pay off my loans. #brokeproblems #financial-planning #student-debt...

#money-management