Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

Joselyn G.’s Avatar
Joselyn G. Jan 07 54 views

how do I choose a program in College?

Hi, I am currently attending a tech school for liberal arts and I Change my mind every day on the career I want to peruse #graphic-design #art #career #college #research , I started with dental hygiene and then social work and then special education and then graphic communication and graphic...

Frieda T.’s Avatar
Frieda T. Dec 29, 2019 28 views

What does a public relations person do

unsure what to #art...

#undecided

Haley G.’s Avatar
Haley G. Dec 12, 2019 76 views

Where (other than California) would I be able to find good, tangible work as an animator?

I want to pursue animation as a possible career in the future and I'm wondering where I need to go to find a good job once I'm done with college. Where would I even start as well? I've heard of legendary cartoonists jump starting their career by merely having a good idea to pitch and a talent...

#art #animation #job #career #artist #college

Chelsea P.’s Avatar
Chelsea P. Dec 12, 2019 41 views

What steps do I have to take to become an animator?

I like art and I doodle all the time, and I’ve always been told I should become an animator. What are some steps I can take to become one? #art #artist...

#animation

Peter S.’s Avatar
Peter S. Dec 10, 2019 29 views

What are the Similarities and differences between Drawing and painting

I'm working on a little essay project. Please answer as soon as possible....

#art

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 51 views
Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 53 views

What resources should I be reaching out to/finding for people to notice my art?

How do you get people to recognize your art? Do you share it? Post it? Go to a museum? How is it possible for people to recognize your works and get a basic following to possibly live off of? #art #artist #college #fine-art...

#career

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 80 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of...

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10, 2019 51 views

How hard is it to live off of just your art?

#art #artist #psychology #fine-art #college I'm a hobbiest when it comes to art. I consider it a hobby, but would really like if I could go somewhere professionally with it. I've drawn and created my whole life, but have always been way too scared to admit that I wanted to become an artist,...

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 63 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 45 views

Do clients in the arts allow for artistic liberties to be taken?

In art classes I’m currently in, teacher allow us to take artistic liberties, but claim that graphic design clients won’t let us do that. Is that necessarily true? #art #graphic-design #design...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 54 views

Does money really matter in the arts?

I really don’t care about getting rich off of going into the arts, but I still want to earn a liveable wage without working myself to death. Is this even possible? #art #artist...

#fine-art

Evan K.’s Avatar
Evan K. Dec 10, 2019 46 views

How easy is it to get jobs as a traditional artist?

I enjoy doing traditional art rather than graphic design and digital art. Is it easy to get jobs doing these? #art #graphic-design #design #fine-art...

#artist

brianna O.’s Avatar
brianna O. Dec 08, 2019 87 views

How do you change into a career you have no professional experience or education in?

I want to pursue a career in Visual Arts, but my professional experience and previous education more geared towards warehouse and IT fields. I don't even have a good art portfolio. How do I get my foot on the right path? #art #artist #career...

#career-choice

Chahat N.’s Avatar
Chahat N. Dec 08, 2019 33 views

If we have arts then which jobs can we aplly

Which #art jobs can we apply by...

Mildred M.’s Avatar
Mildred M. Dec 02, 2019 34 views
Teree L.’s Avatar
Teree L. Nov 28, 2019 34 views

How to start a career to be a successful vlogger?

Thats it for now. The question is pretty cut & dry/short & sweet..... #career #art...

#photography

samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 25, 2019 71 views
Amy L.’s Avatar
Amy L. Nov 25, 2019 96 views

What are some careers that combine math/science, art and helping people, but preferably don't involve a lot of programming?

Ex-premed student here. (2nd year in college.) I am passionate about helping others but am no longer interested in biology or medicine, so I am looking for another career path that combines my interest in math/physics, art and helping people. I prefer a career path that involves lifelong...

#art #career #technology #science #math

samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 22, 2019 49 views
Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16, 2019 31 views

What is the averge amount of decent animation i should have before colleague

Hi ive been animateing for 2 years and its decent but everyone else is so much better so im wondering to calm my nerves if i animate from 13 to when i get to colleague do i have a good chance of getting in? #animation #art...

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Nov 16, 2019 45 views

How many years of animation should i have before going into a colleague

Hi im 14 years old and im wondering how many years should i have in animation before i enter a animation colleague. I ask this because im worried that because indont animate that well yet i might not get accepted :( #animation #art #animation #job #design...

#artist

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Nov 16, 2019 38 views

How can I get better at making a concept art for games portfolio?

So I want to strengthen the amount of concept art in my portfolio. What is the best way to do this? #video-game-design #creative #artist #art...

#conceptart

Kari B.’s Avatar
Kari B. Nov 14, 2019 46 views

What colleges should I go to if I want to be a forensic artist?

I'm in 11th grade and I want to be a forensic artist because I like forensics and I also really like art. #art...

#forensic

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14, 2019 80 views

I don't know what I want to do for a living.

I'm a Junior in highschool and only really enjoy history and art. I'm not very good at art, but I love history. I wouldn't mind working in an office. I also wouldn't mind traveling either. #art #college...

#history

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 49 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 51 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author