Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. yesterday 20 views

Is 2d animation dieing

I want to be a 2d animator and recently I have been seeing less and less of it (at least in the big name cpmpanies) and I was wondering if I still have a chance to pursue it #career-counseling #art #artist #animation...

#animator

Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17 54 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? #artist #art school #fine-art...

#arts

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Jul 17 58 views

What kind of jobs are avaliable in the art industry right now?

I've always had an interest in studying art, it's one if the few things I enjoy learning and improving in. However, I'm not really sure what kind of careers I could have with an art degree. I'm mainly interested in design programs like game, digitial or 3D modeling design. #design #career #art...

#july20

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17 38 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts...

#art

Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Jul 11 90 views

What are some tips for starting a career in animation?

What skills, knowledge, and background must I have? #animation #art...

#artist

Anaaa S.’s Avatar
Anaaa S. Jun 21 144 views
nerissa H.’s Avatar
nerissa H. Jun 19 50 views

As a graphic designer what are your strengths/weaknesses and how do you deal with them ?

as a person who draws rarely and not consistently, I suffer from constant art blocks. #art...

#graphic-design

Caireen S.’s Avatar
Caireen S. Jun 19 85 views
Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 307 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#unsure #sports-management #chef #fashion #travel #college #future #technology #art #medicine

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 126 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 123 views

What are the educational requirements for a career in design and marketing?

I am interested in merging interests in business and art in college and I was wondering what classes I may need to take in order to be prepared for a career in design or marketing. #art #business #design #marketing...

Christina B.’s Avatar
Christina B. Jun 14 227 views

How should I choose a career that matches my personality?

I love singing and dancing and acting is what I've always wanted to do, but the acting business is hard and i don't know if i would make it. #film-acting #performing-arts #career...

#art

Michal T.’s Avatar
Michal T. Jun 10 201 views

What jobs can you get with an Associate of Arts degree, if any?

I will be graduating high school with an Associate of Arts degree through an early college program at a private university and I was wondering if the degree would help me get a job while in college? What things could I do with the degree/what opportunities would it give me, internship and...

#job #college-advice #art #career #college

Jack W.’s Avatar
Jack W. Jun 09 68 views

Need of math within Arts & Humanities

I'm going into the Arts & Humanities and was wondering to what extent would I be using IB math within the course areas of a Bachelor of Arts. #math #math #c...

#art

Innana R.’s Avatar
Innana R. Jun 05 160 views

is it worth it to go into film?

I love doing work with directors, shooting, editing, etc, and I would love to make it my lives work but I don't know if that is worth it. should i focus on a marketing or business aspect of the industry? i have no financial backup so whatever i do will have to sustain me. #business #marketing...

#art #film

Innana R.’s Avatar
Innana R. Jun 05 107 views

what does life as a professional camerman look like?

im interested in going into film but I don't even know what the job itself entails! i love filming, editing, working with directors etc, but is that what it would look like on a day to day basis #art #film #cinematography...

#mediastudies

Isabelle B.’s Avatar
Isabelle B. Jun 03 278 views

Has making your hobby and passion, specifically art, as your career, ruined your enjoyment for it?

I have always loved making art and have been told by many that I should go into a line of work with art involved. However, I fear that once it becomes an assignment or requirement, I will find inspiration hard to come by and will no longer enjoy it; therefore, not doing my best work. #art...

#career

Marie H.’s Avatar
Marie H. May 29 221 views

Could I make my passion my career?

Ok so I am currently 16 and I have always loved music and had a secret dream become a singer but only to preform, not to become famous or anything. Anyways over the years my thoughts about music have been taken over by school but when I was 14 I discovered Broadway, and my passion is stronger...

#music #art #career #future

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 113 views

what is a good way to get your modeling picture to a person who does that kind of stuff

Many told me I am pretty and beautiful and gorgeous (I have a hard time believing them) But I would love to model #art #design #fashion #photograph...

#graphic-design

Reagan M.’s Avatar
Reagan M. Apr 28 132 views
Lucia C.’s Avatar
Lucia C. Apr 28 291 views

What is the best way to achieve your dreams?

I have really big dreams and it’s hard to think that they are possible, What is the best way to stay confident #college #college-advice #bigdreams #art...

#student