Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

Deniquwa K.’s Avatar
Deniquwa K. May 21 36 views

Any daily drawing tips or lessons?

Im trying to get back in to drawing. Is there any free Drawing lesson or programs I can learn from?

Khriz S.’s Avatar
Khriz S. May 11 75 views
Kiere C.’s Avatar
Kiere C. May 10 84 views

Could you have more than one job in different fields?

This may be a silly question, but I wonder if you could take more than one job in different fields, such as being a translator and an artist. These examples are careers I'm interested in, though I do not know if they would overlap or make things difficult in my schedule.

lexy C.’s Avatar
lexy C. May 10 64 views

Majoring in interior design

What kind of major/education do you need to be an interior designer?

richard R.’s Avatar
richard R. May 09 80 views

I am a new artiest and I was wondering how I could get started in the field of art?

i have been basic drawings of cartoons. But I want to expand my horizon and learn how to get better drawings and end results out side of just practice.

Katarena C.’s Avatar
Katarena C. May 05 97 views

How do I combine arts and math in a career.

Art and math are my favorite classes so I want to find a way to combine them for a career.

Katarena C.’s Avatar
Katarena C. May 05 74 views

What are some good colleges for arts?

I like art and math a lot and I'm wondering what colleges might be good for those interests.

Tahgie B.’s Avatar
Tahgie B. May 03 114 views

Where Yo Swag @?

If You're a fashion designer how long did it take you to really start making wearable pieces.? And when did you get your first purchase.? If you're a video or photography what was your longest project and how long did it take you? & when did you start making money for your visuals?

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Apr 26 92 views

What do art directors start with in a project?

Do they start with the drawing, colors, or images?

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Apr 26 118 views

Where do art directors find jobs?

where are art director jobs most popular, and which state has the most jobs disposable?

Colin L.’s Avatar
Colin L. Mar 25 94 views

In what ways can I use art to impact the world?

I have the skills and techniques for it, but I don't really have a purpose for them.

Callel J.’s Avatar
Callel J. Mar 21 135 views

How do I get better at drawing bodies for my works of art?

what would be the best way to go about designing bodies for my art, would i need to study anatomy or would i just need basic skills to draw body designs?

kat R.’s Avatar
kat R. Mar 01 89 views

How difficult would making nfts or some sort of crypto currency be

I heard that actually making money from drawing nfts would be difficult, is this true? #art

Anja W.’s Avatar
Anja W. Feb 24 397 views

What jobs are the best for introverts?

I am a person who works best alone, as I can get pretty nervous when interacting with others. I wanted to know what careers are best for those who don't work well with others. I am thinking something within STEM or something that has to do with art. #art #science #career #math #personality...

Eve C.’s Avatar
Eve C. Feb 24 121 views

What should I do if I want to go into cosmetology?

I would like to work specifically as a nail tech and with hair, is there any techniques, courses, or people I should follow/do/work on to help make myself better at that. What kind of job and schooling should I look for to start out. #cosmetology #art #nails

Clory W.’s Avatar
Clory W. Feb 17 130 views

Career Choice Advice

I'm almost 28 right now. About 4 years ago, I used to work as sales advisor for a famous fashion brand, but for personal reasons I had to quit the job. My actual personal situation doesn't allow me to stay away for long period from home. So, especially during the pandemic, I started thinking...

arianna B.’s Avatar
arianna B. Feb 07 248 views

what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect?

I would like to become an architect and it would be helpful to know what hobbies would give me a better understanding of architecture. Or what hobbies I can do that will prepare me to be an architect (drawing, building, designing, etc).
#career #art #architecture