Career questions tagged art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Tom72 views

How do I obtain a doctorate degree?

Hi I am Tom. I am currently a student majoring in English literature music and dance arts ..I am a tenth grader. I am also in the football team that's how I got into college

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joseph171 views

What kind of remote work can I do as art enthusiast?

I love art a lot, and really want a career in it, but I know that being financially stable is also very important. What do you advice I do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josiah185 views

I want to be a music therapist AND an art therapist AND teach piano and voice in private lessons. How should I go about this for college? At first I was thinking double major in piano and voice for bachelor's and then double major in art and music therapy for master's, however, I realized that music performance is probably not a prerequisite option for art therapy. Perhaps a minor in psychology along with bachelor's plans? Please help.?

I want to be a music therapist AND an art therapist AND teach piano and voice in private lessons. How should I go about this for college? At first I was thinking double major in piano and voice for bachelor's and then double major in art and music therapy for master's, however, I realized that music performance is probably not a prerequisite option for art therapy. Perhaps a minor in psychology along with bachelor's plans? Please help.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
imani448 views

How do you start an online career?

What can I do to get the media I create reach a large consistent audience?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
max206 views

how can I do free online art classes?

I have been doing art for a few years, I'm 13 and try to do art but I don't have any money to join a class or time too, I'd like a class I can take at any time

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Laura292 views

What steps have you taken that have best helped you to succeed in school and beyond?

I am in college pursuing a Multimedia Certificate while working part time. While this particular term is just getting started, I have a handful of more terms to go through before I can earn my certificate and go into a career. Are there certain steps you are taking in college or which you have taken that have helped you ensure or lead you to a better goal? Was there something in particular that you were focused on, or were you open to the opportunities that came your way? Thank you!

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Xander264 views

Is being a stage performer worth it?

Hi, I'm an 11th (about to be 12th) grader trying to decide his career path. I've done stage performance since I was in pre-k and it has become something I need to express myself. I can't see myself without it in my life. However, my mom says I wouldn't be able to make a living off of it and need to look at other career paths. The only other career I can think of is an art or drama teacher and she still isn't satisfied. PLEASE HELP!!!

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vivian463 views

How do I identify the best career path to follow ?

How do I identify the best career path to follow? In business? Or art? Am Vivia in 12th grade. It seems overwhelming to me..and I am having a hard time deciding.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Felix306 views

Is art a successful career?

I'm an artist at heart

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Edgardo237 views

How to become a art therapist?

Art therapist tips,

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brook353 views

How to start an art project ?

How do you start an art project like how do you know what yo make what happens if it looks bad do you just throw it away or to you keep it and sell it to make money

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Haylee514 views

What career would be best for me?

I am currently interested in three careers: Business, Architecture, and Art. I want to be an entrepreneur and start my own type of small business. But I would like to be able to design and build buildings and the inside of them. And I would also want to be able to enjoy a hobby that relaxes me which is art. I'm more into painting, sculpting, and designing. I'm not sure which careers to pick and which I would like the best.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Juliet484 views

How do I go about fashion and designing , because it is a good career opportunity ?

Have something unique is woo, it if a very unique skill, it gives one self confidence to have something different from the public, and have new Ideas and creative insights

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Carl373 views

How do u stay consistent with art?

I'm not too sure what to put here but please answer my question above

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sky386 views

College options as for art and animation?

high schooler

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Amy606 views

What are some art/ creative related majors?

I am interested in art related things, but I don't know what major I can choose that will give me a realistic job out of college.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
AMYT295 views

where do i go to college if i want to learn art if im a beginner?

i really want to learn art, but i dont think my skill level is good enough to go to an art school. I just really enjoy the learning enviroment of a classrooom for art, and i am not good at learning on my own. will going to a regular college with art courses be good? or would it be better to take private lessons on my own? (i want to do comic / illustration)n

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Davise470 views

What is a best fit for an artistic teenager?

What is a good fit for an artistic teenager? Who is very artistic and wants to earn money. I only joined evolve me because it was Kool, I want to earn money and buy/earn stuff. I am not very good at writing. I cant write a paragraph for heck.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella651 views

What other interior designs are there if you just want to decorate homes more than building them?

I am in 10th grade and I want to go into the design but want more of the decorating homes not more so building and all of the measuring. What kind of design should I go for?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adelyn419 views

How do you start a career in the arts?

How do you start a career in the arts when you don’t know what field you want to go into?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella564 views

what should I take as a high school student to get into the design field?

I'm in tenth grade and I want to be an interior designer if I'm not great a math would it be hard? I do help my dad most of the time with his reno houses so I have some experience.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nova615 views

Any tips on becoming a tattoo artist?

I've wanted to be one since I was a kid, but I don't know much about the practice.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
emily925 views

How can i start on being a runway model and what do i need?

I have always loved,beauty, confidence, and decorating and fashion but i dont know if this carrer will last long and i have a lot of other ideas but i also what to know your opinion on a good career with fashion, design and organize and decorating and baking

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Md772 views

How I can practice About art?

as a high school student..... What should do now for me...

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Xander734 views

Which Career should I choose Theatre or Marine Biology?

They're completely different, but they are both significant to me. For instance, I love acting, I've been doing it my whole life and can't imagine myself without it! It makes me the happiest I've ever been and brought me out of my shell of anxiety. It's made me who I am. However, I also love the ocean, animals, and swimming. Also, for marine biology, you have to write essays, which I also love doing.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Emily510 views

Should I become a concept artist?

I want to do something with my art but I'm not completely sure what yet, though I love designing characters. Would a concept artist be a good choice? Is it highly competitive(directly) or is it more indirect competition?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sky498 views

How's the pay as an animator or artist? What majors should I take in college?

High school student.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Georgia861 views

How often do you work on creating a Movie, Musical, Play or Tv Show? Late Nights, Early Mornings? How much money does it take and how much do you make based off of when people see the movies?

I'm looking for answers for a Career Project. Any and all answers are great. Thanks so much!

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Georgia623 views

What is Cinematography and how is it to be a Flim Director?

I am interested in speaking to a Film, TV Show, or Musical Director. What is your job like and how can you tell me more about it?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kay805 views

I am 30, a freelance writer, ADHD, with too many interests, confused what to choose. Any help?

I have multiple interests like filmmaking, movies, art/digital art, fiction writing/novel, screenwriting, basically anything related to story and the craft of storytelling in any medium- writing, visual, etc. With that, I am also too driven for pyschology, self-help, sprituality and philosphy stuff. Then some business aspect with blogging or online stuff attracts me too with the same with Youtube. I am fascinated with content creation for a long time. Having diagnosed with adhd, choosing one thing feels painful and like i am leaving a part of my personality behind, missing out. Even though i entertained the fact that i can be all or most or some one by one over time, and not have to choose. you know the specialization vs generalization thing. But struggling with the concept of not being master in one as well. Any help on this, any resource or anything will be great!

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon