Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. yesterday 76 views

I dont know what career would i take in the future..

well I was really asking this question in my whole life of what job career would i take in the future, my plan was to get a temporary job and once i got enough money to buy some materials I will pursue creating webcomics and stuff or maybe become a digital artist but i dont know if my plan is...

#jobs #art #career #careers

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Dec 20, 2020 97 views

Art and Political Science

Are there jobs that connect political science with art & design? Do you have any tips or advice? #art...

#political-science

Angela N.’s Avatar
Angela N. Dec 14, 2020 67 views

What are some free programs you can use for editing digital illustrations and animation?

I currently use Autodesk Sketchbook, but I am unsure of what free programs I can use to edit my videos of illustrations.. #art #animation #digital #illustration...

#programs

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 80 views

What's it like to be an Art Director?

Hi all! I'm exploring career options and wondering if anyone is/was an Art Director and want to know the following 1.) a summary of what you do on the day-today 2.) Can you be an Art Director who has no technical art background but more of a business background, and 3.) What is the best career...

#performing-arts #artist #director #artdirector #art #arts

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 90 views

What kind of business career opportunities are there animation studios?

Hi all! I'm a graduating college next spring with a degree in business-marketing. I'm looking into a career that marries my business degree with industries that I am passionate about like animation (think DreamWorks, Pixar, Disney, Japanese animation). I don't have the artistic technical skills...

#animation #studios #anime #disney #art #drawing

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 252 views

When can I "hang up the towel" at a well-paying job and pursue my real passion?

Context: I am a senior in college tracking towards a full-time offer from a well-established investment firm after graduation. While I am excited, grateful, and feel relatively prepared (business major for the past four years and have interned in finance) lately I've been feeling the pressure...

#entry-level #business #art #finance #creative #career #marketing

Rodolfo C.’s Avatar
Rodolfo C. Dec 01, 2020 85 views

Am I too late to start a career in Concept Art?

Hello, I was recently let go from my job in the aviation industry due to the Covid-19 crisis. I am now 31 years old and currently looking for a different career path. I always had a passion for drawing and concept art in general, and I used to practice as a hobby but I never made a career out...

#videogames #artist #career #art #digitalpainting #drawing #conceptart

Hikari A.’s Avatar
Hikari A. Nov 25, 2020 65 views

What work field would be best with someone who has autism and doesn't know what to do.

I have autism and wanted to to be a Vet or a nurse, but I thought about it and realized they might not be the best things to work with. I enjoy working with animal, not people. I like making art or designing things. I also enjoy writing. If ya'll have any suggestions that would be great. #media...

#art

Chelsea M.’s Avatar
Chelsea M. Nov 17, 2020 100 views

How do I decide what career to choose?

I'm a senior in high school and am interested in art and the medical field. I l have always had a passion for art but lately I've been thinking about a career that helps people like in the medical field. I've taken a medical anatomy class before but I wasn't too good at it so I've had it in my...

#art #medical #art-education

Seraphine J.’s Avatar
Seraphine J. Nov 05, 2020 64 views

What's it like to be an animator?

I always like to do art and tell stories. So I thought why not become an animator. #film #art...

#animation

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Nov 13, 2020 81 views

what are the best ideas to start when im at college

what is the best tips for college, finding different colleges can be hard but helpful. but i thought maybe college can be useful with tips to start your day off with when you first go into that college it is going to be hard working and tough but a work of art #art #college #experience...

#culinary-arts

Cullen H.’s Avatar
Cullen H. Nov 10, 2020 74 views

I need some help finding an art collage.

I'm a junior in high school and I enjoy drawing characters and coming up with concepts for people/amour/weapons/robots. my dream is to create, animate, and rig 3D models and do something with it. In all i'm searching for a good collage for graphic design and rigging. #graphic-design #art...

#high-school

berneisa Y.’s Avatar
berneisa Y. Nov 05, 2020 111 views

I am interested in photography and art, would opening an online shop be the best option for income?

I am very passionate about photography and the fine arts, right now I do commissions through social media, would opening an online shop be better or like a patreon? would it be better for my followers and people who want to purchase my drawings? #art #photography #onlinestore...

#career

Nicole L.’s Avatar
Nicole L. Nov 06, 2020 49 views

Is there a school to become a tattoo artist?

#art I love to draw and paint. I am really good at photography and want to show my work....

#fine-art

Laysha M.’s Avatar
Laysha M. Nov 05, 2020 72 views

What are the skills that I need in an art career?

I'm mostly interested in drawing, water color painting, and sculpting. A topic that I'm passionate about is art. What are some career that requires past experiences and what are the best option that can help me in my future career....

#art

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Nov 05, 2020 117 views

What majors are in art and business category? How do you work financial aid and applications?

I'm in the 11th grade figuring out which major in art I should take. Their a few schools I'm interested in but still figuring that out between five choices. Peers around me always said go for what you like to do and business for getting more opportunities in life. I know that art won't give...

#general #business #finanical #art #university #appliaction

Laci B.’s Avatar
Laci B. Nov 05, 2020 117 views

What steps should I take to get the career I want?

I'm a sophomore at Miyamura High School, I'm 15 years old. I'm into art, psychology, history, and the subject ; English. I want to become a teacher that teaches abroad. #art #careers #english #psychology #teacher...

#literature

Brandon M.’s Avatar
Brandon M. Nov 05, 2020 70 views

What positions are there for someone who likes video games & Art?

#video-games #game-art #art My question is pretty self explanatory, I love art and...

Kamren D.’s Avatar
Kamren D. Nov 05, 2020 52 views

What do you have to do to become a comic book artist

Hello I am in 9th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future careers. A career I've always wanted to follow for a long time is to become a comic book artist. Ever since I was little I've always loved and appreciated super hero movies and tv shows with also the comic books that they...

#artists #artist #art #comics #dc #marvel

Jaydian J.’s Avatar
Jaydian J. Nov 05, 2020 118 views

How do I narrow down my choices on what I want my career to be?

I'm a Junior in high school. I love movies, and I'm in a sport, but I'm interested in medical field, and art . I'm unsure on how to decide on my career. #career #medicine...

#art

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 117 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

#soccer #sports #athletics #psychology #career #art #medical #college #militaryservice

Lani L.’s Avatar
Lani L. Oct 29, 2020 71 views
Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 28, 2020 116 views

How can i get started in architecture, interior design? Is it possible to take this course as a minor degree?

I'm currently a (junior) in high school and exploring my options/choices in different careers and found architecture, interior designing very interesting. #art #interior #interior-design #architecture #design...

#career

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 27, 2020 67 views

Should I go to art school?

I'm a senior trying to decide on a path in life, and art is something i'm interested in. I have heard very mixed feelings about how art is great and a totally viable path, but i've also heard that it's a crowded industry that's much too saturated. Which one is right? Help! #art #art #artist...

#college #art-education

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 55 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

#painting #concept-artist #artists #illustrator #digital-art #arts

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 52 views

Should I go to a regular college and major in art, or should I go to an art school?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and my dream school is CIA, an art school near me. But I was wondering if it would be more beneficial for me in the long run to go to a regular college or an art school. #art #arts #school #artschool #illustrator...

#conceptartist

Angelina G.’s Avatar
Angelina G. Oct 26, 2020 47 views
Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 90 views

What is involved with running your own business? Is it the right option for me?

I'm a 12th grader looking to choose between the arts and sciences for her career, and one option I've been introduced to is freelance work as an artist, or being a small business owner. Is it really as glamorous as it sounds? How long does it take? Is it worth the potential risk?...

#smallbuisiness #art #freelance #career-counseling

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 70 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. #art #artist #fine-art #arts #conceptartist...

#artdirector

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 80 views

What are the drawbacks of being a concept artist/illustrator? What about being an art director?

Are you always working? Do you have free time? How strict are deadlines and is the industry as competitive as they say? Although I would be doing what I love, I need free time where I'm not constantly working....

#art