Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

James F.’s Avatar
James F. Nov 16 46 views

how long generally would it take to make over $100,000 annually from Underwater welding

I am a kid that is very interested in the art of underwater welding and would like to know how long it would take to make over 100 thousand a year. Especially because commercial divers only make about $36,200 per year to start. art welding...

scuba

alexis S.’s Avatar
alexis S. Nov 12 48 views

how can i be an great actor

my name is Alexis i like acting i wanna be an actress i like basketball acting actor...

art

Yazmin A.’s Avatar
Yazmin A. Nov 11 87 views

What other options is there if my Plan A doesnt work?

I am currently a freshman studying for a Bachelor of Fine Arts, minoring in Illustration and Religious Studies. Since high school, I wanted to be a tattoo artist. Now I’m not sure if that’s what I want to do. art college fine-art artist...

tattoo

Desiree’ E.’s Avatar
Desiree’ E. Nov 09 51 views

What’s it like to be a creative director or a game designer in a company ?

I love to come up with new ideas and being creative. However, I want a career that I can also make a good amount on as well. So being a creative director of a game designer seems just up my alley. Any experience/ advice to give? art game-design design design...

creativedirector

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Nov 02 92 views
Katrina C.’s Avatar
Katrina C. Nov 03 48 views

What is it like to go into the art field?

I'm considering going into the art field when I grow up and I want to know what it is like....

art

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Aug 31 117 views
Aren T.’s Avatar
Aren T. Sep 09 130 views

how long does it usually take to get experienced in 3d animation

iv'e been doing modeling in blender since 2018 and iv'e started to learn 3d animation and would like to know more and what it takes to be experienced too, 3d-animation animation 3D design artist graphic-design art...

video-games

Aziyah C.’s Avatar
Aziyah C. Jul 30 109 views

Is there anything I should avoid when entering the tattoo industry?

Hi everyone, I will shortly be a tattoo apprentice and I was just wondering if theres anything I should in tattoo shops or in the tattoo industry as a upcoming tattoo artist? tattoo tattoos tattooing ink tattoo-apprenticeship artist art...

apprenticeship

Abbey B.’s Avatar
Abbey B. Nov 01 92 views

What career would you suggest for me?

I am a senior in high school in the US. I'm really into chemistry, art, and philosophy. It's been it's been really hard for me to make a decision on this. chemistry...

art

mya T.’s Avatar
mya T. Oct 28 77 views

What kind of majors would I need for art therapy?

I’m looking into art therapy because it includes psychology and art. I’m not sure what it entails or what major I’d have to do. art...

psychology

Gianna M.’s Avatar
Gianna M. Oct 15 106 views

What does the average day look like for a 3D computer animator and/or advertiser?

I am currently an art student in high school, and I've always wanted to go into an artistic career. I was thinking about graphic designing, but I want to take it a step further and pursue a career where I animate, specifically advertisement commercials or even in movies or television shows....

animation graphic-design design art career

Celeste M.’s Avatar
Celeste M. Oct 08 75 views

what do you in a day of an art therapist?

I am interested in this field or something similar.. art...

therapy

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Oct 06 107 views

Where is graphic design best paid?

I am a Jobcorps student looking for information about graphic design. graphic-design design...

art

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Oct 06 127 views
yuyan H.’s Avatar
yuyan H. Oct 05 78 views

What are courses I take in college if I want to major in a field related to graphic design (computer art)?

I am a high school student, currently taking computer art. I'm passionate in designing such as graphic design, create poster, banners... graphic-design design...

art

Destany Z.’s Avatar
Destany Z. Sep 30 115 views

What is it like to be an art therapist

I am a senior in High School interested in art therapy and would like to dig deeper in this career. art artist therapy...

psychology