Career Questions tagged Art

Art is found in many careers. Technology, music, painting, and welding are some of the many artistic careers available. For more information, please read below.

Kari B.’s Avatar
Kari B. 5 hours ago 2 views

What colleges should I go to if I want to be a forensic artist?

I'm in 11th grade and I want to be a forensic artist because I like forensics and I also really like art. #art...

#forensic

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. 5 hours ago 9 views

I don't know what I want to do for a living.

I'm a Junior in highschool and only really enjoy history and art. I'm not very good at art, but I love history. I wouldn't mind working in an office. I also wouldn't mind traveling either. #art #college...

#history

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. 6 hours ago 0 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. 6 hours ago 1 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author

Chelsea P.’s Avatar
Chelsea P. 6 hours ago 2 views

What is favorite color?

I like art and I like reading. That is all....

#art

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. 6 hours ago 1 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative...

#fine-art

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 14 views

What are some tips to give to new animators?

What are some tips or advise in general that will benefit new animators in the long run for this career? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#personal-development

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 7 views

What traits and attitude should an animator have?

What kinds of traits/attitudes are looked for in an animator? How do overall personality traits affect one person when they are being looked at from a business point of view? #animation #art...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 17 views

How should you get started as an upcoming animator?

Are there certain things new animators should be looking out for when they begin to transfer themselves into a bigger world of art? How would one know where to begin on their journey? #animation #art #design #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 15 views

How do you get started in the animation industry?

Is there anyway you can describe how or what it is like in general when making your debut in the animation industry? Is there any specific process? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 06 11 views

What is it like in the animation industry?

For those who are in the animation industry, what is it like for a day in your life? For example, how do you go about your day usually? What are the tasks you have at hand when assigned a small/big project? Is it easy being in this industry? #animation #art #graphic-design...

#artist

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Nov 05 20 views

For Video Game Designer, what things would I need to do and accomplish to make myself as appealing as possible for hire at a professional company?

I, while having enough dedication and intelligence to go into other fields primarily medical, have always been interested in story telling, character creation and development, and interactive experiences just to name a few. As an avid gamer, reader, and watcher of movies, I really enjoy...

#art #creativity #videogames #technology #storytelling #gaming #designer #videogamedesigner

Elaine M.’s Avatar
Elaine M. Oct 21 25 views
Gayathri K.’s Avatar
Gayathri K. Oct 20 63 views

What should I study to get a job which includes science maths, arts and environment

I want a job where I can be green, gives a good salary and I need to use a lot of brains and intelligence #career #math #science...

#art

M G.’s Avatar
M G. Oct 18 54 views

Where can I work as an artist who is still in college but no portfolio yet?

Is it possible to still offer some service to a company without my portfolio and at least get some experience working in or around a game dev. studio? I am stuck between needing to pay the bills and finding a fulfilling career. #video-games #art #video-game-development...

#artist

Noah K.’s Avatar
Noah K. Sep 26 28 views

What type of film makers are more reliable to make an income?

I want to make documentaries but i feel like that isn't a reliable way to find work. #film #art #education...

#television

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18 53 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#actor #art #dance #college

Alan V.’s Avatar
Alan V. Sep 18 17 views

What do you like most/ least about this career welding

I like welding because its hard working and creative #art...

#artist

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 28 views

how hard is it to be a designer and a cool makeup artist

i love making scary make up it is cool and is seems fun to m ake people look so freaky and scary #nightmares #cosmetology #art #artist #fashion...

#design

Ave G.’s Avatar
Ave G. Sep 16 35 views

Is having a job super stressful

I like to learn work and be creative #art #job #fine-art...

#psychology

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 13 53 views

I am 14 and i want to help the local cat cafe get more attention because they are amazing and I want to work there when I am 16. What should I do?

I don't know if I should make like a website or give them a poster but I want to show them I am grateful they take care of the kitties! #college #art #career #cats #animals #artist...

#career-choice

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 12 38 views
Celina R.’s Avatar
Celina R. Sep 10 41 views

What certifications are associated with web design?

I am an artist with an interest in IT pursuing certifications at a program named NPower #art #graphic-design...

#design

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 41 views

What animation software, terms, and techniques should i have knowledge of?

I only know a few animation terms and i wish to learn what i must know before applying to become an animator. #animation #video-games...

#art

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 32 views

What are some "red lights" animators should be aware about before getting hired?

If i were to enter the animation field, what signs should i look out for a work space or environment before accepting the job? #animation #art...

#business

Frank R.’s Avatar
Frank R. Sep 10 30 views

Is it hard to get hired as an animator?

I'm a 17-year old senior in high school and i aspire to become an animator. I have no idea how much the animation field demands to be hired and i worry that there are limited positions to which i can pick up with little to no experience. #animation #art...

#design

Carylle T.’s Avatar
Carylle T. Sep 01 111 views