Career Questions tagged Economics

Michael M.’s Avatar
Michael M. Oct 03
Zachary N.’s Avatar
Zachary N. Sep 05

What is best major for banking and finance career?

I am a HS sophomore taking college now course s. I just started with a communication and public speaking course. #finance #college-major #business...

#economics

Felicita I.’s Avatar
Felicita I. May 15

Is a bachelors in Economics better then a PR or Marketing degree?

To make a very long story short, I received a regional scholarship however the school that I plan on attending does not have my major I want to study which would be Public Relations and Marketing. A family friend told me it was better to get a degree in Economics, which would help me with...

#finance #public-relations #economics #college #marketing #business

Antonia B.’s Avatar
Antonia B. Mar 24

What are some examples of specific careers I could land with a degree in Economics?

I want to pursue Economics because I want to become an entrepreneur and I have quite an interest in the field of study, but I am also interested in knowing what careers this field has to offer. #economics...

#economicsdegree

Jack K.’s Avatar
Jack K. Feb 27

How do you find opportunities that are unique to yourself?

I am in 10th grade and am talented at programming and well read in economics and aquaponics. I want to know if there is anything that I would benefit from doing? #engineering #career #college #any #economics #programming #infosec #aquaponics #engineer #trading #commodities...

#regulation

Maxwell M.’s Avatar
Maxwell M. Feb 12

What careers in economics are there that involve being a part of a team?

I am very interested in economics, but worry if I get an economic degree, I will be stuck behind a desk doing research, or teaching. I enjoy being a valued member of a team or community, and wonder if there is #career in #economics that will allow for that. #business #college...

#college-major

Ma J.’s Avatar
Ma J. Jan 09

Economics+ Civil Engineering, Double degree, is it worth it?

So, I'm a sem3 final year A2 Level student from Malaysia and I'm thinking of pursuing Civil Engineering later in Uni. I have thought of diverging into the finance/ economics line, and have considered getting a CFA or Masters in Econs, as Economics is one of my favourite subjects. I also like...

#double #university #ntu #economics #engineering #civil

Sabrina D.’s Avatar
Sabrina D. Oct 31, 2018

I want to work in Economic Development as a career what should I do when I enter college to prepare me for a career after I graduate?

I am going to be a freshman in College startinf fall 2019.I am going to major in economics and/or Business Administration. #economics #businessmajor #development...

#collegefreshman

Ivanna P.’s Avatar
Ivanna P. Aug 24, 2018

difference between BS and BA for economics?

i am trying to decied between the two. #economics...

Ankit G.’s Avatar
Ankit G. Apr 13, 2018

I'm a comerce graduate and i'm very much interested in automobile line. What should i do?

I want to take a decision for my career and want to know as per my interest which field will be good for me. Please help. #automobile #commerce #business #economics...

#automotive

Hannah V.’s Avatar
Hannah V. Apr 19, 2018

What will the economy be like in the future for non Americans students?

There are different rules for different kinds of students in the United ted States. #immigration #society #diversity #economy #economics #international #student...

Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. Jul 28, 2018

What do I need to know to succeed in the field of Economics?

I'm planning on majoring in Economics and I'm looking for advice on what I need to do to be successful. What topics should I focus on in college and what kind of job/internship positions should I apply for both during and after college? #knowledge #skills #career #job...

#economics

mehika P.’s Avatar
mehika P. Jul 06, 2018

Can I get a job in the music industry with an economics degree?

How likely is it for me to be able to gain employment in the music industry with an economics degree? I figure there are lots of opportunities for that degree to be useful in such a market run industry.. Just wondering! #music #music-industry...

#economics

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#pro #ceo #marketing #focus

Rebecca A.’s Avatar
Rebecca A. Jun 21, 2018

What career options are there for economics majors?

I am studying economics at Brown; I really like how economic thinking can solve problems, but I am not a huge fan of math (I do not plan to take any beyond statistics and Calc II which are required). I am very interested in public policy, but more from an applied microeconomics view (rather...

#research #government #career #professor #economics #phd #policy

Daniel S.’s Avatar
Daniel S. Jan 17, 2018

Should I pursue the science of economics if I'm not interested in business?

I'm not going to college to become a businessperson or investor or suchlike, but the science of #economics fascinates me. Are there enough opportunities for people in this area that getting a degree in economics isn't a silly idea for me?...

#business

zarah Z.’s Avatar
zarah Z. May 27, 2016

What type of jobs does an economics degree lead to?

I am trying to figure out my major for undergraduate studying. #college #professor...

#economics

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018

What is the best study tool to learn economics for beginners?

I am taking Competitive Strategy at the Yale School of Management this semester. I have no economics background and even though the material isn't completely over my head, I feel intimidated and behind. What can I do to catch up, even a little? Is there a one-stop website or book that can...

#economics #graduate-school #business

Kira Z.’s Avatar
Kira Z. Mar 18, 2018

How focused is an economics major on fiance/business?

I'm thinking about majoring in Economics, but I have very little interest in going into a career related to Wall Street, the stock market, etc, or continuing on to business school. I'm most interested in economics research in behavioral economics, and some in policy. To what extent would a...

#economics #college-major

Hadiyah O.’s Avatar
Hadiyah O. Jan 17, 2018

How do you get comfortable networking?

I need to get a better job and find my way into a career. I have trouble approaching people and selling myself. #network #job #career #sociology...

#economics

Michael S.’s Avatar
Michael S. Jan 17, 2018

How will the future of North American economy affect my own future?

I have high ambitions and goals to achieve in my life, and though I do wish to excel in all possible aspects of my life, I worry about the instability of the United States' economic system. Considering history's tendency to repeat itself due to human ignorance and general myopia, the economic...

#global-economics #economics #future

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Dec 11, 2017

It there any websites/books that can help me in Economics 2?

I want to get a head start in before I start my next semester. #economics #books #college...

#career

Lavanya M.’s Avatar
Lavanya M. May 14, 2016

What course should I take after my second PUC?

i have completed my 2nd PUC in a commerce group . I am interested in mathematics, and I want to join B.com. What are the groups there in the B.com like marketing, accounting ect., and which is related to mathematics and commerce? #marketing #accountant #banking #statistics #commerce #math...

#economics #mathematics

Shelly S.’s Avatar
Shelly S. Oct 14, 2017

How do I pursue a career path from Computer Science to Economics?

I have 5 year experience in casino gaming industry as a software developer. I have interest in Probability and Statistics . Also , I want to study Economics in my MS . What is the career path for a person having experience in computer Science and pursuing Economics in MS ? Will I be able to...

#computer-science #career-path #computerscience #economics #college #career-paths

Mary M.’s Avatar
Mary M. Aug 31, 2017

What are the most helpful and authentic online resources you would recommend a college student to start learning about FOREX trading?

Trading is a very complex network, whether it be stock or FOREX markets. And it takes a person a specific amount of time to become really good at trading. Therefore, I want to start learning and educating myself about investing in FOREX markets. #forex #trade #investment #learning #economics...

#investment-management

Jeevika S.’s Avatar
Jeevika S. Apr 29, 2016

Why is money important in our life?

Hai ! I am jeevika . I am studying in 10 standard . Why is money important in our life ? #economics #economic-development #economy #money #monetization #money-management...

#finance