Career Questions tagged Economics

Areeba A.’s Avatar
Areeba A. Areeba A. May 24 112 views

How do I pick a college major based on my diverse interests?

I am very interested in bio and computer but I have no interest in chem and physics .I am interested in business studies, economics and accounts and I want a quick degree which takes no more than 3 years.I need advice!! #business #major #college #economics #cs...

#biology

Louisa M.’s Avatar
Louisa M. Louisa M. Apr 21 115 views

What do you want to be when you're older?

I am very organised and love numbers. I have a passion for #economics and #maths. I hope to study it in #college. I am open to listening to everyone's ideas coz I believe in...

#teamwork

micaelbig20@gmail.com M.’s Avatar
micaelbig20@gmail.com M. micaelbig20@gmail.com M. Mar 17 178 views
Anish S.’s Avatar
Anish S. Anish S. Mar 17 291 views

What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from...

Sharmilla H.’s Avatar
Sharmilla H. Sharmilla H. Feb 26 143 views

How do I make my resume stand out when I don't have any work experience?

I'm a final year student who has to go into the corporate world soon. However, it's hard writing and building my resume because I have no previous work experience. How can I stand out? #job #work #employment...

#economics

Keshari P.’s Avatar
Keshari P. Keshari P. Feb 19 224 views

I'm not sure what majors I should take. It's between finance and economics or finance and marketing.

I don't know which two would be better suited together and in the job field. #finance #economics #marketing...

#career

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Laniya W. Nov 30, 2020 150 views

What are some occupations for an International Business major Economics minor? Is this a degree a waste?

I chose International Business and Economics because I am interested in business and politics and wanted degree that could be useful in both, but the more I look for jobs in business, the less value I see in my choice. I am still a freshman so I have time to change it. #business...

#economics #internationalbusiness #givingiscaring #major #collegestudent #minor

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Elizabeth H. Nov 19, 2020 337 views

Which online learning communities would you recommend for gaining more business knowledge?

I am an accounting student, who would like to find an online learning community that would help me broaden my business knowledge, such as analytics, software programs, finances, economics, and other nonaccounting areas of business. I am very interested in this information at an international...

#economics #analytics #international #business

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 154 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges...

#economics

Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Angelina C. Jul 25, 2020 477 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

mariwan M.’s Avatar
mariwan M. mariwan M. Jul 21, 2020 137 views
Zoe Z.’s Avatar
Zoe Z. Zoe Z. Jul 18, 2020 266 views

Is a master in economics worth it?

I'm a sophomore in college. I am majoring in statistics and economics. My school's program allows me to pursue a master continuing my undergraduate study. I heard many people suggest economics graduates to pursue a more technical master such as data science to find better jobs, so I was...

#economics #july20 #master #statistics #masters-degree

Deborah M.’s Avatar
Deborah M. Deborah M. Jun 02, 2020 367 views

I would like a job where you can travel around the world, what kind of jobs do that? How can I take over the corrupt DCFS system?

#economics My name is Deborah and I like warm places. I am a people person, so I would like to travel around the world and learn different cultures. When I go to college I want to major in business so I can take over the corrupt DCFS system as well as build a better place for orphans....

#dcfs #career #travel #business

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. danieh K. May 14, 2020 612 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. danieh K. May 11, 2020 1126 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#economics #strengths #student #linkedin #career #highschoolstudent #business #highschool #math

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. danieh K. May 11, 2020 477 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. danieh K. May 06, 2020 499 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...

#student #highschoolstudent #linkedin

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. danieh K. May 03, 2020 757 views

How can I make the best connections on linkedin as a high school student

I'm a 16-year-old high school student in grade 11, aspiring to pursue a future in the business industry. Subjects like economics, and information technology interest me and I hope to gain more knowledge in those areas. #business #technology #student #highschool #sfu...

#economics

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Hailin G. Apr 23, 2020 501 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

#economics #travel #exchange #college #study-abroad

Claudia D.’s Avatar
Claudia D. Claudia D. Apr 22, 2020 230 views

What career options are out there for me?

I am currently studying a degree in economics, and it seems the only options for placement years, internships, or graduate jobs are accounting or investment banking. I find my strengths do not lie with accounting and I am good at macroeconomics, specifically development economics and i am quite...

#economics #business #internship #logical #development

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Hailin G. Apr 20, 2020 404 views

What can you do with both a statistics(or applied math) degree and an economics degree?

I am interested in statistics, applied math, and economics, but don't know people who had double-majored in these areas. Just wondering what your working experience is like before and after graduation. How is your day like and what is the best part of your job? Much thanks! #math #career...

#economics #technology #statistics

Isabeth M.’s Avatar
Isabeth M. Isabeth M. Apr 13, 2020 267 views

How can I get involved in economics and political science? Especially with research. How can I be a leader with these interests?

I’d like to become involved in economics and poli sci and really stand out as a high school student. Are there any recommendations for research or extracurriculars I can start. I have seen people publish books and start organizations and I don’t really have any ideas so far. I am really...

#economics #politics #international #political-science #high-school #college-major #college #international-relations

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13, 2020 457 views

Should I learn Python or R or other programming language?

I'm a college student in Economics and Finance. Right now I am quite good at Excel VBA and I want to learn one more programming language to give me an advantage in finding jobs. It seems to me that Python and R have their own strengths and weaknesses but I'm not too sure about it. #job-search...

#economics #programming #python #finance

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13, 2020 261 views

What field can I work in after studying Economics and Finance?

I am a penultimate year student and am finding graduation job. It seems that everyone is only aiming for the banking industry or maybe some investment firms. Is there any other obtions? #finance #business #economics...

#job-search

James B.’s Avatar
James B. James B. Feb 06, 2020 308 views

How to be involved in economics?

I like math and i think that i'm pretty good #college #math #economics #accounting #college-major...

Ayon R.’s Avatar
Ayon R. Ayon R. Jan 16, 2020 246 views

How do I become a Data Scientist after completing my undergraduate degree in Economics?

I'm currently pursuing an Economics degree (lots of econometrics experience) and I am learning principles of machine learning on the side. What aspect of data science should I focus on honing to get my foot into the world of DS/ML? #technology...

#economics

Tim S.’s Avatar
Tim S. Tim S. Nov 07, 2019 265 views

How did you make post-secondary affordable?

Good at learning. Open to feedback. Friendly and playful. Looking to get out of my state for college. Aspirations of being an English major. #college #english #business...

#economics