Career Questions tagged Economics

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Apr 06 210 views

Economics and an Ethical Career

Looking for a career and wondering what jobs there are combining, economics and an ethical future. Looking at Winthrop or a highly-rated online school for Economics and wondering what else to take? Finance seems practical and common. Definitely want a well paying job. But would be interested in...

isys’s Avatar
isys Apr 04 238 views

What should I consider when choosing between psychology and economics??

Im unsure what major to choose or jobs to take

isys’s Avatar
isys Apr 04 174 views

WHat types of jobs can i get with a economics major?

I want to major in psychology and minor in economics but im not sure what i can do with it

Qianlin’s Avatar
Qianlin Apr 01 235 views

If I major in economics in college, what jobs can I get?

Is it necessary to get a master degree?

Qianlin’s Avatar
Qianlin Apr 01 158 views

How to combine these two majors, economics and film & media?

I may have to declare the major Economics in college, but I still want to learn about film and media.

Zongyin’s Avatar
Zongyin Mar 25 166 views

how's employment in an economic major?

i might be majoring in econ in college

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Feb 04 169 views

Do I absolutely need to learn any courses for a major in economics and business?

I'm not sure what courses I need. #business #college-major #entrepreneur #economics #any

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Dec 27, 2021 266 views

What career opportunities do I have if I specialize in behavioural economics?

I love both economics and psychology and hence I've come to the conclusion that I should specialize in behavioural economics. I've heard that it can be used in policy making but I'm not sure. I also wanted to know how useful it would be to learn this subject. #economics #psychology

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Dec 25, 2021 848 views

What kind of internships should I seek out as a Business-Economics Major?

Hello, I am currently a business-economics major at the University of California-Los Angeles, and I am looking for internships for the upcoming summer. Also looking to minor in accounting. As of now, I'm a bit unsure of what internships I should be looking for as I want to get internships...

hermione’s Avatar
hermione Dec 17, 2021 246 views

I'm not sure what sector of work to go into, or what type of jobs to apply to

I'm currently in third year studying economics, which i love however i dont want to go down the path most do with economics because i dont enjoy the maths side as much, which leads me confused on where i should go next #university #economics

Kelvin’s Avatar
Kelvin Oct 05, 2021 376 views

Is a double major in Computer Science and Economics a valuable double major to pursue?

I am a junior in high school. I'm interested to learn more about what you can do with these two majors and how these two majors can benefit off of each other.
#college-major #major #computer-science #investment-management #finance #business #economics #computer-science

Kelvin’s Avatar
Kelvin Sep 15, 2021 246 views

How has your experience been like working for an investment management firm?

I interned at an investment management firm this summer, but I'd like to learn more about the experiences of other analysts, portfolio managers, and other professionals.
#investment-management #finance #business #economics

Areeba’s Avatar
Areeba May 24, 2021 371 views

How do I pick a college major based on my diverse interests?

I am very interested in bio and computer but I have no interest in chem and physics .I am interested in business studies, economics and accounts and I want a quick degree which takes no more than 3 years.I need advice!!
#business #major #college #economics #CS #biology

Louisa’s Avatar
Louisa Apr 21, 2021 269 views

What do you want to be when you're older?

I am very organised and love numbers. I have a passion for #economics and #maths. I hope to study it in #college. I am open to listening to everyone's ideas coz I believe in #teamwork.

micaelbig20@gmail.com’s Avatar
micaelbig20@gmail.com Mar 17, 2021 370 views

how can i start to be professional

#economics #information-technology

Anish’s Avatar
Anish Mar 17, 2021 521 views

What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from proffesionals

Sharmilla’s Avatar
Sharmilla Feb 26, 2021 340 views

How do I make my resume stand out when I don't have any work experience?

I'm a final year student who has to go into the corporate world soon. However, it's hard writing and building my resume because I have no previous work experience. How can I stand out? #job
#work
#employment
#economics

Keshari’s Avatar
Keshari Feb 19, 2021 448 views

I'm not sure what majors I should take. It's between finance and economics or finance and marketing.

I don't know which two would be better suited together and in the job field.

#finance #economics #marketing #career

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Dec 15, 2020 380 views

If I double major in business and economics, what are some possible career paths?

#choosing-a-major #careers #economics #business

Laniya’s Avatar
Laniya Nov 30, 2020 334 views

What are some occupations for an International Business major Economics minor? Is this a degree a waste?

I chose International Business and Economics because I am interested in business and politics and wanted degree that could be useful in both, but the more I look for jobs in business, the less value I see in my choice. I am still a freshman so I have time to change it. #business...

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Nov 19, 2020 568 views

Which online learning communities would you recommend for gaining more business knowledge?

I am an accounting student, who would like to find an online learning community that would help me broaden my business knowledge, such as analytics, software programs, finances, economics, and other nonaccounting areas of business. I am very interested in this information at an international...

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Oct 27, 2020 311 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges #economics

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Jul 25, 2020 751 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics #data

mariwan’s Avatar
mariwan Jul 21, 2020 299 views

How should we invest?

#JULY20 #economics

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe Jul 18, 2020 560 views

Is a master in economics worth it?

I'm a sophomore in college. I am majoring in statistics and economics. My school's program allows me to pursue a master continuing my undergraduate study. I heard many people suggest economics graduates to pursue a more technical master such as data science to find better jobs, so I was...

Deborah’s Avatar
Deborah Jun 02, 2020 549 views

I would like a job where you can travel around the world, what kind of jobs do that? How can I take over the corrupt DCFS system?

#economics My name is Deborah and I like warm places. I am a people person, so I would like to travel around the world and learn different cultures. When I go to college I want to major in business so I can take over the corrupt DCFS system as well as build a better place for orphans....

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 14, 2020 937 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional #university

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 11, 2020 2060 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 11, 2020 779 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

danieh’s Avatar
danieh May 06, 2020 673 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...