Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

PRABHU P.’s Avatar
PRABHU P. 13 hours ago 3 views
Caitlin J.’s Avatar
Caitlin J. Jan 20 74 views

How can I strengthen my resume to secure an internship with an MLB (Major League Baseball) team?

I love baseball and hope to work in baseball operations for an MLB team. I am a college student majoring in Commercial Recreation and Tourism Management. I originally wanted to major in sports management, but the college I am attending does not offer that major. I am planning on attending law...

#major #college-advice #college #baseball #job-search #career

keoni S.’s Avatar
keoni S. Jan 11 78 views
Riley D.’s Avatar
Riley D. Dec 12, 2019 31 views

What jobs are the most available?

I want a job involving team work...

#job-search

Aldo L.’s Avatar
Aldo L. Dec 10, 2019 70 views

What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way. #job #job-search #career #internship...

#career-counseling

Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10, 2019 62 views
Steven E.’s Avatar
Steven E. Dec 04, 2019 52 views

what kind of problems happen often? do you like your job? what is the daily tasks?

Im 18 years old. Im from Yap and I am in job corps for auto mechanics. #engineering #job-search...

#career

Tex X.’s Avatar
Tex X. Nov 27, 2019 34 views
Benjamin C.’s Avatar
Benjamin C. Nov 15, 2019 27 views
shayla H.’s Avatar
shayla H. Nov 15, 2019 35 views

What physical requirements are needed for the cement masonry field?

I'm currently a Job Corps student in Washington state. I've been looking into the different trades to figure out what field I'd like to get into. So far my interests have been cement masonry, and forestry. I would appreciate your perspective on the practical aspects of working in cement. I have...

#construction #job-search

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 40 views

what is the best way to be ahead in this job.

i would like to be ahead in archaeology because i feel that it will help me understand everything better. #job #career #job-search #archaeology...

#archaeologist

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Nov 05, 2019 48 views

In what region would a college graduate find the most success in finding a job as a Video Game Designer or something related?

I am willing to move, I am willing to spend all my time searching and making myself as appealing as possible to employers. This is the one industry I want to put my foot in the door and never remove it. I write fiction for fun, I study in my own time, I am dedicated and committed to learning,...

#videogames #job-search #college #career

Colby G.’s Avatar
Colby G. Oct 30, 2019 48 views

any good jobs in Spain?

i wanna find a job overseas and i need advice, i am bilingual and i know i can do a really excellent job with those that require hands on learning. #job #job-application...

#job-search

Jomari S.’s Avatar
Jomari S. Oct 21, 2019 93 views

What is one thing that you like about this job ?

The job that i want to try it out is automotive because i want to learn how fix a car and yeah #engineering #engineer #job #career #job-search...

vianna M.’s Avatar
vianna M. Oct 16, 2019 55 views

What are common entry level jobs?

welding #job...

#job-search

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12, 2019 119 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

Jalyn B.’s Avatar
Jalyn B. Oct 03, 2019 36 views
Jordan S.’s Avatar
Jordan S. Sep 24, 2019 58 views

As a radio or television announcer, could you describe one of your typical workdays?

Could you describe one of your typical workdays? What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? What parts of your job do you find most challenging? What do find most enjoyable? Are there any negatives to your job? How many hours do you work in a typical week? Which...

#job #radio #job-search #career #television

Brittany O.’s Avatar
Brittany O. Sep 23, 2019 61 views

What is a typical work day for you? Do you like your job? What are a few conflicts, challenges or something stressful concerning the job that you have had to deal with?

I am a young adult looking to go into the secretarial trade, specifically an executive secretary, and would like some advice and insight into the average day of a working employee. #business #career...

#job-search

kiana K.’s Avatar
kiana K. Sep 21, 2019 78 views