Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

helarie T.’s Avatar
helarie T. yesterday 11 views
Rehema N.’s Avatar
Rehema N. Apr 07 44 views
Manoj S.’s Avatar
Manoj S. Apr 05 31 views

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam)

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam). What is the best way to find a job there. #job-search #job #job-market...

#jobs

SEIKA E.’s Avatar
SEIKA E. Apr 03 40 views

What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search...

#college-jobs

grazielyn A.’s Avatar
grazielyn A. Mar 24 86 views
Braydon C.’s Avatar
Braydon C. Mar 18 57 views

Why is the demand for Database Administrators going up?

When I get older, a job I would consider is a DBA. However, I read about the demand for this position going up. Why is that? #jobs #job-search...

#job

Johnuell C.’s Avatar
Johnuell C. Mar 07 78 views

Can i find a parttime job

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 04 66 views

What is the routine like for becoming a registered nurse?

I watch a lot of nursing videos with my mom and i try asking her questions but i realized that she doesn't work in that field for her job. I did ask a question 2 days ago and i got the answer for that one i just had another question to ask about it! #career...

#job-search

AngelMari C.’s Avatar
AngelMari C. Mar 03 40 views

What job title is for nurse

Nursing please...

#job-search

Gunjan K.’s Avatar
Gunjan K. Feb 27 124 views

Regarding job Search

Hi All, I have a question for a Job search. I am searching for a job from last 9 months but I didn't get any success. 1. I have updated my profile in Linkdin,Indeed and other job search website. 2. Later I am refreshing the details every one week so profile will be in updated status. 3. I have...

#job-search #sonogram #customer #business #job-search-strategies #career

jose H.’s Avatar
jose H. Feb 08 132 views

Getting my foot in the door of a I.T network admin job

I recently completed an associate degree in network administration with emphasis in windows systems, specifically in windows 10 and windows server 2016. The prequesites that were needed for me to complete the associate degree included general IT classes, security, and networks. I would like to...

#windows #systems #job-search #field #networking #technology #it

Ananya K.’s Avatar
Ananya K. Feb 04 125 views

what would be a good job for me?

My name means matchless ad i am matchless...

#job-search

Jose Miguel P.’s Avatar
Jose Miguel P. Jan 27 272 views

What job can I be able to work with as a student?

I want to take any job that I can possibly do with my skills and willing to learn and adopt new skills from the other people. #student #job-search...

#technology

Scott L.’s Avatar
Scott L. Jan 23 85 views

Looking for a full time job with part of a college degree

#job-search #jobs #full-time Where are some places that I can apply to that are hiring full time positions for at least $15 an hour? I have my high school diploma and part of a physics BS and psychology minor. I'm interested in working with people whether they be customers or...

Julia Mae O.’s Avatar
Julia Mae O. Jan 10 90 views

How can I get a part time job

nischitha G.’s Avatar
nischitha G. Dec 25, 2020 116 views

what are job opportunities after M.tech?

hello, After my M.tech what are the best job opportunities for me to opt for other than IT jobs, like there is HAL(hindustan aeronautics limited) . #job-search...

#first-job

Denis R.’s Avatar
Denis R. Aug 14, 2020 412 views

Job search tips for recent Mechanical Engineering graduate with limited experience.

#job-search #engineering I've graduated in Mechanical Engineering from University of Washington with great academic standing last summer and passed FE exam last fall. Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure an internship after my junior year and due to this I have very little experience which I...

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Dec 11, 2020 258 views

How should I customize my basic resume on applying to a fast food restaurant or a clothing store?

I want to know what a basic resume needs in order for me to apply for a job I want. Such as working at a mall, fast food, clothing stores, and so on. I have never worked in my life and i am also a senior in high school so I came here to find out how I can customize my resume and give a good...

#job-search #food

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Nov 10, 2020 177 views

How can I find jobs that will fund a graduate education?

Is this something I ask at a job interview? Is there a database for places that do? #job-search #physics #grad-school #graduate-education #benefits...

#engineering

Kolian D.’s Avatar
Kolian D. Nov 05, 2020 147 views

What kind of job can you get in trades right after you graduate high school?

I want to get a job in anything in trades because school really isn't my thing. Any trade jobs you can get into after you graduate high school. #job-search #high-school-jobs #physical...

#trades

Noe A.’s Avatar
Noe A. Nov 05, 2020 82 views

I want to be an OB/GYN but I'm not sure if I should become it because it looks like a challenging job.Should I become this ?

I would really like helping women so this job suits me but I'm just not sure....

#job-search

Rana M.’s Avatar
Rana M. Oct 27, 2020 119 views

How can I find a job quickly as a fresh graduate? Where should I search?

I am an energy engineer (fresh graduate ) and I am searching for a job since August but I didn't get any interviews and I don't know where are good places or sites for searching. Is it professional to give printed CV s for certain companies? #jobs #job-search...