Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

Daysha F.’s Avatar
Daysha F. Jun 17 46 views

How do I find a part time job?

I'm a student going into my senior year and I'm looking to get a part time job so that I can support myself a little, but I don't know where to start. #job #work #internship...

#job-search

Chad E.’s Avatar
Chad E. Jun 15 56 views

What’s the best job to work in high school

I’m in 10th grade and I’m trying to save up money before I go to college what would be the best job for me #job...

#job-search

Kalisa N.’s Avatar
Kalisa N. Jun 14 48 views

What is a good way to present yourself when seeking a job? Is there a certain way to dress or speak? What is expected of us?

I am a 16 year old high school student and want to look into different career paths that may interest me. I also want to understand the job process and what is expected of us when seeking a job. #job-search #career...

#job

aubrey N.’s Avatar
aubrey N. Jun 13 34 views

what are the summer jobs that fit in the strand ABM

My name is Aubrey Jane T. Navales I live in tangke 1, City Of Naga Cebu I'm 18 years old My hobbies is watching action movies #job-search...

#job-application

Michael J.’s Avatar
Michael J. Jun 08 58 views

Is there are places, that will allow you to do like little jobs, while are you are doing your job there?

I wanted to find a job, that allow me to do my job, but also do others, in case in a emergency....

#job-search

Carlos G.’s Avatar
Carlos G. Jun 05 55 views
Pawan P.’s Avatar
Pawan P. Jun 03 52 views
Norah B.’s Avatar
Norah B. May 25 46 views

How competitive is the museum curator career field?

Is finding a job as a museum curator difficult because of the competitive career field? Is the job search difficult? Is the job search worth it? #job-search #curator #museum #museums #art #fine-arts...

#art-history

Aman C.’s Avatar
Aman C. May 23 152 views

I want interview tips

My self Aman chouhan, I am pursuing BBA in Sage University, Indore. My hobbies are learning new things. #interviews #college #career #hiring...

#job-search

Albertina J.’s Avatar
Albertina J. May 19 51 views

How to job search when you don't have experience

I graduated in 2018 - Degree in Applied Psychology in the Professional Context. I would like to persue a career in this field and I don't have the job experience in Psychology. #first-job #job-search...

#career

Jose S.’s Avatar
Jose S. Apr 29 244 views

How do I get a job with out experience?

I am currently searching for a job. To get prepared for when I get my bachelors degree what should I do? #job-search #job...

#career

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Apr 26 151 views

As a student double-majoring in data science and marine biology, will I be able to combine both disciplines in a career?

I am a student in high school approaching college to double major in my two passions, Marnie biology and data science. Data science is a broad field and I am looking how I can pursue these passions through a job combining both disciplines. #high-school-students #choosing-a-major #technology...

#job-search #marinesciences #career #aquariumscience

Ivy Rose H.’s Avatar
Ivy Rose H. Apr 24 114 views
Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Apr 11 99 views

Fulltime at local company or internship at multinational company?

I want to work at big company and they only offer internship, should i take intern or just get full time job at local company? #internship...

#job-search

helarie T.’s Avatar
helarie T. Apr 09 69 views
Rehema N.’s Avatar
Rehema N. Apr 07 97 views
Manoj S.’s Avatar
Manoj S. Apr 05 94 views

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam)

I am looking for job in Asia (India/Vietnaam). What is the best way to find a job there. #job-search #job #job-market...

#jobs

SEIKA E.’s Avatar
SEIKA E. Apr 03 99 views

What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search...

#college-jobs

grazielyn A.’s Avatar
grazielyn A. Mar 24 161 views