Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

Jason X.’s Avatar
Jason X. Sep 16 32 views

How do I get a job that I like

Hello I am a 15 year old student, and I am wondering how do I find a job that I enjoy. #job #career...

#job-search

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 21 views

How do I get started when looking for Jobs and what things to look at

Hey, I am an international Nursing student and I need to get a job asap after graduating so i can stay here but i have no clue where to even start looking for jobs or when is a good time to start or what to look for in jobs when I apply. #nursing #job-search #job #internationalstudent...

#optjobs #registerednurse

Brayden P.’s Avatar
Brayden P. Sep 06 70 views

How can I fine "the" job for me?

I'm wondering what key things you should look for when looking for the perfect job for yourself #job-search #job...

#internship

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 02 155 views

What entry-level job pays very well?

I am currently in a very tight spot, I barely get any hours from my current job and I only get paid 11 an hour. I am struggling with my bills and I am struggling the most with my small business. I was wondering if anyone knew any entry-level jobs that pay well. #finance #job #business...

#career #job-search

isabella C.’s Avatar
isabella C. Aug 21 95 views

Best fast food joints To work at for first jobs

I was wondering what chains are best to work at when your hunting for your first job, or just jobs that don’t take much to get started in. I’ve been looking around and I’m still not sure as I have a while before I can get one. One that’s not too high stress but enough to help learn how to...

#career #job-search

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Aug 11 90 views

Coming down to a career,How do you organised your time?

informationMarcus Anderson jr I'm a Job Corps student at The Benjamin L. Hooks Job corp center and I am reaching out to you because I believe I would enjoy a career in Carpentry and I would appreciate your perspective on the practical aspects of working in this area....

#job-search

Alexandria M.’s Avatar
Alexandria M. Aug 05 70 views

What is the best area to look for welding opportunities since most jobs aren't usually posted?

Looking for jobs has never been easy so what is the best way to look for jobs in welding? #job-search...

#welding

Ayescent M.’s Avatar
Ayescent M. Aug 03 118 views

In need of money but a minor

So, uh, I have some circumstances that are #money #job #job-search happening right now, and I need some money. But I'm a minor, and I can't go out to find jobs. I need to find a job online, but I am not sure if they will accept minor and someone who doesn't have any...

Aleece H.’s Avatar
Aleece H. Jul 31 78 views
Sinalo M.’s Avatar
Sinalo M. Jul 19 101 views

Where can i find a job vacancy around east london?

I am a hard working person, selfless and caring. I go all out to get things done. I enjoy working with teams also working individually. I'm always on time and never miss a shift incase of an emergency....

#job-search

safire E.’s Avatar
safire E. Jul 13 192 views

How can i earn from home?

I am a high-school student, i wanna earn on my on and am looking forward to do some online jobs. But the problem is i don't know where to start from....

#job-search

Cory B.’s Avatar
Cory B. Jul 07 108 views

Is it worth it financially to become an acupuncturist?

I'm a student at Guthrie Job Corps. I'm doing this for an assignment and for me. #student #finance...

#job-search

Robert O.’s Avatar
Robert O. Jun 23 95 views

What are the biggest challenges in the job?

I am a student at David Carrasco Job Corps and I am trying to get information about H VAC to see if its a good trade ....

#job-search

aubrey N.’s Avatar
aubrey N. Jun 13 116 views

what are the summer jobs that fit in the strand ABM

My name is Aubrey I live in tangke 1, City Of Naga Cebu I'm 18 years old My hobbies is watching action movies #job-search...

#job-application

Jaden S.’s Avatar
Jaden S. Jun 22 144 views

How much of a difference is it to get your bachelors or masters degree when looking for a job?

I want to know the difference of a person who has the bachelors degree who’s looking for a job compared to a person who has masters degree looking for a job. #job #degree #job-search...

#career

Eileen T.’s Avatar
Eileen T. Jun 20 198 views

Is it possible to get a good job in Computer Science without a strong network?

I know how important networking is in getting the best jobs out there with a CS degree, however, I'm not the best at talking to or keeping up with people. #computer-science #job-search #career #network #networking...

#job

Daysha F.’s Avatar
Daysha F. Jun 17 122 views

How do I find a part time job?

I'm a student going into my senior year and I'm looking to get a part time job so that I can support myself a little, but I don't know where to start. #job #work #internship...

#job-search

Chad E.’s Avatar
Chad E. Jun 15 114 views

What’s the best job to work in high school

I’m in 10th grade and I’m trying to save up money before I go to college what would be the best job for me #job...

#job-search

Kalisa N.’s Avatar
Kalisa N. Jun 14 126 views

What is a good way to present yourself when seeking a job? Is there a certain way to dress or speak? What is expected of us?

I am a 16 year old high school student and want to look into different career paths that may interest me. I also want to understand the job process and what is expected of us when seeking a job. #job-search #career...

#job