Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Nov 05 20 views

In what region would a college graduate find the most success in finding a job as a Video Game Designer or something related?

I am willing to move, I am willing to spend all my time searching and making myself as appealing as possible to employers. This is the one industry I want to put my foot in the door and never remove it. I write fiction for fun, I study in my own time, I am dedicated and committed to learning,...

#videogames #career #job-search #college

Colby G.’s Avatar
Colby G. Oct 30 14 views

any good jobs in Spain?

i wanna find a job overseas and i need advice, i am bilingual and i know i can do a really excellent job with those that require hands on learning. #job #job-application...

#job-search

Jomari S.’s Avatar
Jomari S. Oct 21 48 views

What is one thing that you like about this job ?

The job that i want to try it out is automotive because i want to learn how fix a car and yeah #engineering #engineer #job #career #job-search...

vianna M.’s Avatar
vianna M. Oct 16 32 views

What are common entry level jobs?

welding #job...

#job-search

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12 73 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

Jalyn B.’s Avatar
Jalyn B. Oct 03 15 views
Jordan S.’s Avatar
Jordan S. Sep 24 33 views

As a radio or television announcer, could you describe one of your typical workdays?

Could you describe one of your typical workdays? What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? What parts of your job do you find most challenging? What do find most enjoyable? Are there any negatives to your job? How many hours do you work in a typical week? Which...

#radio #career #television #job #job-search

Brittany O.’s Avatar
Brittany O. Sep 23 35 views

What is a typical work day for you? Do you like your job? What are a few conflicts, challenges or something stressful concerning the job that you have had to deal with?

I am a young adult looking to go into the secretarial trade, specifically an executive secretary, and would like some advice and insight into the average day of a working employee. #business #career...

#job-search

kiana K.’s Avatar
kiana K. Sep 21 46 views
Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 40 views
Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Sep 18 50 views

What are the employers looking for when I apply to jobs related to protective services?

#job-search #internship #job #research I was wondering what employers look for when I apply after I'm done with my job...

Noe H.’s Avatar
Noe H. Sep 18 18 views

What is a typical day like in Automotive?

I am begging in jobcorps looking to get a carrer in automotive. I am age 24 current living in el paso #job #career...

#job-search

Micah T.’s Avatar
Micah T. Sep 18 33 views

How hard is it to find a job with a HVAC certification.

#job-search #job #career A concern that I had is that it would be hard to find work once I'm finished with my...

rodolfo S.’s Avatar
rodolfo S. Sep 18 39 views
Peter T.’s Avatar
Peter T. Sep 18 30 views
Theresa C.’s Avatar
Theresa C. Sep 13 38 views

How to find the right entry-level position in the fields of psychology and human services as an unlicensed, post grad.

In December 2018, I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a bachelors degree in Psychology. Despite my efforts of using Linked in, reaching out to former educators and advisers, and using databases such as Indeed, InHerSight, Glassdoor, and Monster; I still have not landed a relevant...

#nonprofit #psychology #job-search #human-services

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11 83 views

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-engineer #computer-software

Esteban B.’s Avatar
Esteban B. Sep 10 55 views

How can I improve the odds of getting an interview through the ATS?

Student of NPower trying to choose the right opportunity at the right place. #interviews #career-counseling...

#job-search