Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

Ryland R.’s Avatar
Ryland R. Sep 29 78 views

How do you job search

I’m a hard working person and eager to get work done when needed to...

#job-search

ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27 106 views

Physical Therapy Questions 3

How do you get a really good physical therapist job? #athlete #occupational-therapy #job-search...

#jobs

İrem K.’s Avatar
İrem K. Aug 17 168 views

is aerospace engineering a good choice?

I am a high school student and I am trying to decide my future job. Aerospace engineering was my dream but things started to get serious, I started to think about its future and also job opportunities. I wanna be an engineer, but I cannot decide which one I want. I love math and physic. Which...

#jobs #job-search #careers

Denis R.’s Avatar
Denis R. Aug 14 147 views

Job search tips for recent Mechanical Engineering graduate with limited experience.

#job-search #engineering I've graduated in Mechanical Engineering from University of Washington with great academic standing last summer and passed FE exam last fall. Unfortunately I wasn't able to secure an internship after my junior year and due to this I have very little experience which I...

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 165 views

What job fits best for escape room skills?

Me and my friends constantly do escape rooms- and we're really good at. I really like because of the rush, and plus it I just find it real interesting. #job-search #jobs #career...

#career-choice

Daniel T.’s Avatar
Daniel T. Aug 04 122 views

What are jobs that will hire 15 year olds?

I'm looking for a job. It's difficult to find #jobs that will hire a 15 year old....

#job-search

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30 222 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#job #first-job #law #college #jobs #general #job-search #fbi #career

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30 69 views

How to get a good job in tourism industry during this difficult time?

I am a recent graduated student from tourism management program that is looking for a job at this time. I know it is not easy to seek job opportunities during tough moments. #student #job-search #...

#july20

Linh Thuy M.’s Avatar
Linh Thuy M. Jul 29 143 views

What is the chance of getting a job after graduation during Covid-19?

In this sensitive time, many people had lost their jobs. So people are seeking new ways to provide for themselves. Getting a job is not easy when you are a fresh graduate. So what is the chance of getting a job during Covid-19 after graduation? #job #jobs #job-search-strategies #job...

#job-search #covid19

Racheal L.’s Avatar
Racheal L. Jul 21 168 views

How do I prepare myself for the job searching world after college while in college?

From what I understand, job searching is hard, time consuming, and takes a lot of emotional patience. Finding a job, applying to the job, waiting for an interview, having the interview, waiting for a response, getting the response, (if accepted) waiting till you start, (if rejected) restarting...

#july20 #job-search #job #first-job #career-paths #jobs #career-counseling

Anjali S.’s Avatar
Anjali S. Jul 18 146 views

What kind of part time job can I do to help my studies financially?

I’m an #under_graduate who’s in need of some suggestions on how I can #help myself financially for my #further_studies. #july20...

#job-search

Grace K.’s Avatar
Grace K. Jul 17 96 views

What should I do to get a first time job?

I've made a basic resume, and because it's my first job I don't have much on it. It's basic, and has some skills and volunteer experience on it. But when I applied in store and online to about 20 places, none of them reached back to me. #first-job #entry-level #job-search #resume #july20 Is...

gabe T.’s Avatar
gabe T. Jul 15 193 views

What's a good part time job that will teach you more in the future?

I'm 15 years old, i am gay and trans so its kinda hard to find a job since i'm nervous someone will make fun of me. But then i do need an active job so what is a j #job-search ob that will help me in the...

Celestial H.’s Avatar
Celestial H. Jun 23 227 views

Can I get a good and safe job at 17?

I really don't know what to ask. I've been searching for a decent and anxiety unnerving job for about a week. I have major anxiety but I work well with people. I am 17 years old and I am about to graduate this year. I turn 18 in, literally, five months. I want a job and I want to save up money...

#career-counseling #job #job-search

Rhina B.’s Avatar
Rhina B. Jun 19 183 views

what jobs can i look into with an AA in Behavioral and social science?

Hello, I am a 20-year-old student who just graduated from a community college with an AA in Behavioral and social science, I am on my way to a CSU to obtain a bachelor's in psychology. For the time being, I am trying to find a. job/ internship that can help expand my career path, any...

#job #psychology #college #social-work #behavioralscience #job-search #apply #career

Katy T.’s Avatar
Katy T. Jun 12 282 views

How do I get a job at 14 years old?

My name is Katy, and I'm 14 years old. I want to get a summer job....

#job-search

Penny T.’s Avatar
Penny T. Jun 07 125 views

What are resources to help kids with disabilities get work experience?

Job Coach - looking for resources to use with kids with Disabilities...

#job-search

kristin B.’s Avatar
kristin B. Jun 01 213 views

What type of part time seems good enough for a beginner?

I have some work experience through a program in high school, but never really got a job on my own ever. I'm just curious about what is the best part-time job is there for me. I got a high school diploma and right now going to college. It's summer, and I plan to save up for some money. #job...

#job-search

Alora J.’s Avatar
Alora J. May 27 273 views

Which major should I go for to get my dream job?

I’m starting college in the fall and I’m going for a double major. My end goal is to help find sex trafficking victims online. I’m not interested or capable of doing field work. I’ll be going for computer sciences but I can’t decide if social work or criminal justice would be the right way to...

#college-major #computer-science #human-trafficking #job-search #college #career

George S.’s Avatar
George S. May 27 225 views

How to make an resume ATS friendly?

I recently submitted my resume to Indeed.com, unfortunately my information did not transfer correctly. I believe the format of my resume is at fault here. What are some great tips to remind when making a resume? What are some great resources or websites that help create a resume that is ATS-...

#job-application #resume-writing #job-search #resume

liyah A.’s Avatar
liyah A. May 25 238 views

Can someone help me find a job?

I'm only 15 and I need help looking for a job that will accept me. #help #job #career...

#job-search