Career Questions tagged Job Search

Searching for a job can be difficult. There is not just one way to job search. Please read below for more information.

Theresa C.’s Avatar
Theresa C. Sep 13

How to find the right entry-level position in the fields of psychology and human services as an unlicensed, post grad.

In December 2018, I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a bachelors degree in Psychology. Despite my efforts of using Linked in, reaching out to former educators and advisers, and using databases such as Indeed, InHerSight, Glassdoor, and Monster; I still have not landed a relevant...

#psychology #human-services #nonprofit #job-search

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-engineer #computer-software

Esteban B.’s Avatar
Esteban B. Sep 10

How can I improve the odds of getting an interview through the ATS?

Student of NPower trying to choose the right opportunity at the right place. #interviews #career-counseling...

#job-search

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 06

How difficult is it to find an entry-level job as a Computer Engineering major fresh out of college?

I'm currently a senior in High School who just got accepted to the University of Texas SA, and I'm wondering about the ability for new engineers in this field to get jobs out of University. I had heard before that it's extremely difficult to attain a job at major companies without first...

#college #engineering #job-search #computer

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Sep 05

How do I find out about the most obscure jobs out there

I am unsure about what I actually want to do Vs the jobs out there that are in new emerging fields seeking for qualified eager individuals such as myself. #career...

#job-search

Jose J.’s Avatar
Jose J. Aug 30

when is the best time to look for employment?

#job-search I'm a student at an IT school looking to earn my CompTIA A+ certification and Network+. Curious about when is the most effective time to find employment in the...

Jose L.’s Avatar
Jose L. Aug 30

what should i include when filling out a resume?

what things/subjects should i put into my resume to insure that i get the spot of employment/stand out from everybody else that has applied for the position #job-application #job-search...

#resume-writing

Thomas N.’s Avatar
Thomas N. Aug 16
Thomas N.’s Avatar
Thomas N. Aug 16

how you advanced in thid field?

I am Thomas Navarro and, I want work in facilities maintenance...

#job-search

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Aug 06

What summer trip is going to look best on college and job applications?

I can either do a Summer Seminar at one of the service academies (USAFA, USMA, USNA), FLC at Norwich University, or a 16-day Humanitarian Trip (Probably a HEFY trip). #college #job #career #college-advice #job-search #resume #humanitarian #military #job-application #networking #academy #efy...

#hefy #seminar #university

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Aug 05

installation of air conditioners

#job-search Hi I am job corps student and I want to learn about installation of air...

markus H.’s Avatar
markus H. Aug 05

whats the most difficult thing about your job?

I am a student at job corps wanting to be welder...

#job-search

Zaida W.’s Avatar
Zaida W. Aug 05

When I do not meet all the requirements for a job, should I still see if it is possible for me to get that job?

I am an artist and I'd rather not work a job that keeps me grounded. I want to go places, meet creative people and do something I love. #job #career #art #job-search...

#career-counseling

Emily H.’s Avatar
Emily H. Aug 02

What is are some good career options for me?

Currently I am searching for jobs that I could go to college for and train for. I do not know exactly what job would be the best for me to have though so I am searching for possible matches...

#job-search

robert C.’s Avatar
robert C. Jul 25
Taylor O.’s Avatar
Taylor O. Jul 24

How well do you like your Job?

Hi I'm a student at Job Corps going in the trade for Culinary. I just want some information about your job life?. #culinary-arts #job-search #career...

#career-path

kionyx G.’s Avatar
kionyx G. Jul 16

What jobs hire at 14?

Jazmin M.’s Avatar
Jazmin M. Jul 11

What are jobs 14 year olds can get?

I need a job for 13 year olds and up. #job-search...

#14year

Ashley A.’s Avatar
Ashley A. Jul 09

I have no working experience and I am interested in getting a summer job, not sure where to work?

I am searching for a job that requires mostly independent work if possible, because I have social anxiety, and I was hoping something like a store where I can stock shelves and organize things, which I am quite good at. I am also good at cleaning. I am on summer vacation going into junior year...

#job-search