Career Questions tagged Students

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Sep 26 41 views

Which Visa Is Required For An Indian Student To Study In USA

My Uncle Lives In Seattle With H- 1B Visa. So Which Visa Will Be Required For Me And What Are The Tests That Must Be Give To Study From 11th Grade In USA,Seattle. #student-development #students...

#career

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 12 93 views

Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income?

I'm a full-time college student who also works 36+ hours a week, and sometimes you have a lot of bills to pay. Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income? #student #college-student #everyone #students #income...

#business

Yash S.’s Avatar
Yash S. Aug 15 114 views

How to get an internship

I need advice for getting an internship after 75 % completion of my current course. I'm an international student in Canada and I am pursuing Accounting and Finance. I will be looking to put my study experience in the real world and further develop my skills. Thanks in advance!...

#students #student-development #internships

Chantay T.’s Avatar
Chantay T. Jul 30 79 views

What are the must do’s as a college student to leverage your tertiary education experience for professional success?

As a first year student, I often find myself overwhelmed by the different opportunities available to me on and off campus just simply by being a student. I get really divided and stuck in between not wanting to miss out and getting involved is absolutely everything and focusing my efforts on a...

#student-development #july20 #students #student #student-affairs #college-student

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 118 views

What category of volunteer work is best for someone who is interested in studying law?

Volunteering is really important to me, before COVID I was volunteering every week through an organization for children and families facing magical challenges. I am still doing projects and teaching through Zoom with them but I am also really interested in adding another volunteer opportunity...

#volunteer #students #law #covid #career #volunteering #student #lawyers

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 92 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#colleges #college #exchange-student #students #law #lawyer #july2020 #study #july20 #student #july #lawyers

Rajat A.’s Avatar
Rajat A. Jul 20 68 views

What Are The Requirments To Study In USA After 10th class For A Indian Student

I want to study in USA after 10th class so what are the process and visa details. Which Paper Should I give my uncle lives there for my accommodation. #students...

#student

Tirth P.’s Avatar
Tirth P. Dec 16, 2018 296 views

Is bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering good choice and what can one do after completing in jobs and masters ( MBA ).

After bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering , can one work at aviation manufacturing and design companies ? Is preferable doing Bachelors in aircraft maintenance engineering ? #aircraftengineer #bachelors #aeronauticalengineering #students #aerospace...

#engineering

Ashley P.’s Avatar
Ashley P. Aug 31, 2018 183 views

Do universities really care if you are in associated student body?

If you are the Vice President, President.....

#students

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 29, 2018 225 views

Do I need to participate in clubs and activities in college?

I have social anxiety, and I don't know if I have to participate in clubs and activities. Some say we need to, others say we don't. Does it vary from school to school? Will I be shunned if I am inactive in student life? I'm not the best at making friends, and with my anxiety, it's extra hard. I...

#students #college

Noora A.’s Avatar
Noora A. Aug 28, 2018 219 views

Are College Loans Beneficial or Harmful for The Student In The Long Run?

I'm interested in knowing more about the students experience about taking college loans and whether it helped or harmed the student ability to pay it back after graduation #financial-accounting #college-student #students...

#student

Amberly S.’s Avatar
Amberly S. Aug 27, 2018 237 views

How do I avoid student debt?

As a chemistry major, all I can think about is the hundreds of thousands of dollars I'm going to spend on college. How, other than scholarships, am I supposed to avoid going into debt when college is extremely unaffordable? #student #university #teacher #professor...

#students

Irma D.’s Avatar
Irma D. Aug 21, 2018 261 views

What is some of the stress that first year generations face from living with only one parent?

As a freshman student who is the oldest from 2 younger siblings, studying psychology. #consulting...

#students

Mackenzie T.’s Avatar
Mackenzie T. Aug 17, 2018 198 views
Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Aug 15, 2018 370 views
Sierra G.’s Avatar
Sierra G. Aug 11, 2018 244 views

Will I have to take out student loans?

I am really stressing about the thought of taking out student loans. I will not be living in campus dorms (I have to live at home to take care of my mom) , so I won't have to worry about dorm fees. I am a fairly smart person, I'm first in my class and I am planning on being valedictorian, but...

#college #loans #collegehelp #advice #studentloans #students #student

Messinah P.’s Avatar
Messinah P. Jul 06, 2018 269 views
Ashlyn R.’s Avatar
Ashlyn R. May 31, 2018 314 views

How did you all overcome the toughest parts in your life while also keeping your motivation?

As humans, we often go through periods where we feel unmotivated, depressed, anxious, and sad. Those feelings often come through and affect our day-to-day activities. Especially in college or in the workplace. It often affects our performance, and doesn't truly reflect our best efforts. How do...

#students #college #life-experience

Marianne A.’s Avatar
Marianne A. May 26, 2016 579 views

What are some good advice for aspiring nursing students?

I am a pre-nursing student who wants to succeed in this competitive field. #nursing #students #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...