Career Questions tagged Teachers

Silquasha F.’s Avatar
Silquasha F. Nov 16 41 views

To grasp understanding/answers, what website or platform is a good site for a Pharmacy Tech students to watch/read? If so is there a book you could recommend perhaps?

I like to think... In order to become the best, you have to learn about the rest any useful knowledge a person has to offer. So while having this time to use wisely. Any suggestions? pharmacytechs readers...

teachers

Reighan M.’s Avatar
Reighan M. Jun 24 121 views

Looking into the fields of electricians, electrical engineers, and/or teachers (wanting to teach mathematics, so any math teachers of any kind are more then welcome)...feel free to message me.

My first name is said like president Reagan but spelled differently. I'm a graduate from during the 2020 pandemic. I'm a black female who also has mild autism, and I'm also Muslim in the Islamic faith (I honestly hope there is very little discrimination but just in case I'm putting honest facts...

construction teaching math electrical teachers jobcorps education electricians engineers career

Callum P.’s Avatar
Callum P. May 20 241 views

What's it like to be in Career Village?

I have autism. My life was very rough with it. I was struggling in school all these years because I mad some of my teachers mad in the past. All I want is to graduate and go to college so that I can get a job. I have my parents to support me. I sometimes like to dabble in...

arts-and-crafts technology stem

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. Jul 30, 2020 488 views

What are the challenges of being an ESL teacher?

I am currently studying education and one of my certification tracks is ESL. I am highly interested in being an ESL teacher, especially because I am an international student and also had the experience of being an English Learner. However, my fear is my performance as a teacher in the future...

teaching teacher teachers july education student july20 esl

kyle C.’s Avatar
kyle C. Sep 25, 2019 204 views
Lisa S.’s Avatar
Lisa S. Aug 28, 2018 363 views

Should I get my masters degree in education, or should I just get my National Board Certification?

I want to become a teacher in North Carolina and right now Masters Pay is not offered, so is it worth getting my masters degree, or should I just become National Board Certified? education...

teachers

Morissa J.’s Avatar
Morissa J. Jan 14, 2018 558 views

What can I do with an English degree?

I don't really want to be a teacher, per se. I love writing and would like to be an author, but how else could I use this degree? english author teachers...

english-degree

Jacob P.’s Avatar
Jacob P. Jan 10, 2018 317 views

dyslexic teaching credentials

Hello I wanted I want to become a history or P.E teacher. I wanted to teach at a school where there are kids with ADD, ADHD, and Dyslexia. Do you need a special type of teaching credential to teach kids with a learning difference. thank you dyslexia teachers dyslexicteacher dysgraphia...

history

jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 09, 2016 1221 views
John S.’s Avatar
John S. May 16, 2016 646 views

What career field should I explore if I love to talk, write and care about history?

I am undecided what to major in. I am very passionate about history, but also love writing and talking to anyone who listens. journalism...

teachers

Jill C.’s Avatar
Jill C. Jan 17, 2017 1025 views

About architure

Well is it true that the math and other units of architecture is really hard??? What type of math there is? Will there be a lot of making model structure? Will there be a lot of reports? I really wanted to take up architecture but the math scares me ,makes me think to just change career choice....

teachers architecture arti mathematics interior-architecture architectural-design mathematics-education artists

cynthia M.’s Avatar
cynthia M. Oct 24, 2016 654 views

What are the funnest jobs in the stem fields?

unbiassed towards your favorite job, but funnest locations and jobs that provide lots of activities. computer engineering stem teachers architects...

mathematicians

Kellie Y.’s Avatar
Kellie Y. May 11, 2016 875 views

Which careers would you consider for graduates who are still undecided even with a degree they received?

There are many graduates that graduate with much knowledge of what they have majored in. But we all know you have to start from the bottom and work your way up. career professor mentors teachers...

work-life