Career Questions tagged Music Production

Ilan S.’s Avatar
Ilan S. May 11 63 views

Speech Therapist, English Teacher, Language Lover, Musician Looking For Creative Work

I am a speech-language pathologist in a school setting. I have long term experience with teaching, as well as playing and writing music, and I have a passion for studying foreign languages. Where to I begin to explore careers that make use of a number of these skills and interests rather than...

Eddie D.’s Avatar
Eddie D. May 03 76 views

I am a beginning musician. How do I get recognized faster?

I also make music, but writing is my strength. I try to make more and more everyday because it plays a big part with the lyrics. Always try to improve.

Andre N.’s Avatar
Andre N. Feb 23 233 views

What are good singing exercises that will help in the future?

I would like to know just some easy exercises that can help better my voice for the future. #career #music #singer #singing #music-production #music-industry

Silvia K.’s Avatar
Silvia K. Feb 02 99 views

How much does my career pay? How long does my career training last? Where are there better opportunities for my career?

Hello! my name is Silvia and I'm 16 years old, I like to make music, I'm playing Guitar and Piano, I like to sing, I also like cooking and one day I hope to be a chef and start my business #music #music-production #chef.

Dakota W.’s Avatar
Dakota W. Jan 03 121 views

How do I play my songs everyday if I don't have a guitar at home?

#music
I am a novice singer/guitar player and I have a very strong passion about music. #singer #music-production #music-industry

Janet H.’s Avatar
Janet H. Nov 18, 2021 143 views
Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Aug 20, 2021 195 views

What practices help with building motivation for music artists?

So as a singer songwriter who's also going to college, I feel very unmotivated to do music or expand my music expertise even though that's what I'm in college for. I feel like I'm behind even though I've built a platform for myself. I don't know how to refocus my passion when I'm so busy with...

Christian W.’s Avatar
Christian W. Aug 06, 2021 202 views

Fastest way to enter music industry?

Self taught motivated music producer #music-production #music-industry #music

Christian W.’s Avatar
Christian W. Aug 06, 2021 183 views

What is the faster way to get into music production?

15 year old self taught music producer and artist/ song writer for #music-production #music #music-production

n S.’s Avatar
n S. Jul 29, 2021 279 views
Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jun 30, 2021 263 views

How can I become a good rapper and a music producer

How can I push my music career further and get more fans to listen to my creative work? #music #music-industry #career #music-production #music-education

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21, 2021 180 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

Malachi D.’s Avatar
Malachi D. Mar 01, 2021 335 views

Music Production Tools?

For a music producer at the beginners level, what would you recommend as a "starter pack"? What kits, software, drum pads, music packs and etc. would you recommend #music-production #music #music-performance

Ramcis V.’s Avatar
Ramcis V. Feb 24, 2021 209 views

How can I make money at a young age?

I like to to play video games, take photos of myself and others, and listen to music. I kinda want a career around that like produce samples and beats for artist. Or maybe become a personal photographer for a celebrity, etc. #music-production #photography

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16, 2020 304 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. #music #music-production #tech

Lion S.’s Avatar
Lion S. Jun 18, 2020 268 views

How do I produce music?

I am 10 years old and write music. I use garage band and Logic X Pro. Is there a better way to do this? #music-industry #music-production #music-education

Kristian B.’s Avatar
Kristian B. Mar 07, 2020 367 views

What is like working as a music producer

Hallo my name is Kristian and I want to be a music producer #music-production #music-industry #music-education #music

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 399 views

Would i be able to have a good career in MOS?

I love singing, dancing, and listening to music #singing #music-production

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 271 views

what is the better colleges to attend music wise in Michigan?

I'm in 11th grade, and want to do something with music composition, playing, ect. Dunno what though. Oh no🤷‍♂️ #music #college #music-production

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 335 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist #music-production #singer #music-industry #college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 1853 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 526 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 381 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

Mrigakshi S.’s Avatar
Mrigakshi S. Sep 20, 2018 399 views

What should I possess if I'm interested in entertainment and music industry?

Hello! I'm Mrigakshi from India. I am a science student of 12th grade. Before choosing I was interested in medical science but when I realized that I am not made for medical science I want to work in an entertainment and music industry. Even though before choosing my stream I was into medical...