Career Questions tagged Music Production

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Aug 20 96 views

What practices help with building motivation for music artists?

So as a singer songwriter who's also going to college, I feel very unmotivated to do music or expand my music expertise even though that's what I'm in college for. I feel like I'm behind even though I've built a platform for myself. I don't know how to refocus my passion when I'm so busy with...

singer college music-industry music-production music

Christian W.’s Avatar
Christian W. Aug 06 81 views
Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jun 30 159 views
Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21 110 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

singer music-production music-industry musician music

Malachi D.’s Avatar
Malachi D. Mar 01 225 views

Music Production Tools?

For a music producer at the beginners level, what would you recommend as a "starter pack"? What kits, software, drum pads, music packs and etc. would you recommend music-production music...

music-performance

Ramcis V.’s Avatar
Ramcis V. Feb 24 142 views

How can I make money at a young age?

I like to to play video games, take photos of myself and others, and listen to music. I kinda want a career around that like produce samples and beats for artist. Or maybe become a personal photographer for a celebrity, etc. music-production...

photography

Lane O.’s Avatar
Lane O. Sep 16, 2020 239 views

What careers could I do that apply with music production and using technology to help me?

Hello my name is Lane I have always liked music and technology and I am wondering where I could get started in the work field for the topics of music and music production and using tech to help me do my job. music music-production...

tech

Lion S.’s Avatar
Lion S. Jun 18, 2020 208 views

How do I produce music?

I am 10 years old and write music. I use garage band and Logic X Pro. Is there a better way to do this? music-industry music-production...

music-education

Kristian B.’s Avatar
Kristian B. Mar 07, 2020 293 views

What is like working as a music producer

Hallo my name is Kristian and I want to be a music producer music-production music-industry music-education...

music

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 334 views
steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 221 views

what is the better colleges to attend music wise in Michigan?

I'm in 11th grade, and want to do something with music composition, playing, ect. Dunno what though. Oh no🤷‍♂️ music college...

music-production

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 266 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist music-production singer music-industry...

college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 1670 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

scholarship college music teacher school music-education music-production musician art teaching education

Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 448 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 329 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

singer indiecomposer music gamedesign music-industry musician music-production composer

Mrigakshi S.’s Avatar
Mrigakshi S. Sep 20, 2018 333 views

What should I possess if I'm interested in entertainment and music industry?

Hello! I'm Mrigakshi from India. I am a science student of 12th grade. Before choosing I was interested in medical science but when I realized that I am not made for medical science I want to work in an entertainment and music industry. Even though before choosing my stream I was into medical...

music music-production

Kimberly H.’s Avatar
Kimberly H. May 31, 2018 398 views

What Majors are music-related?

I'm considering majoring in music but it might depend on what's offered in a college/university. I just want to know all my options. music music-production...

musician

Olivia K.’s Avatar
Olivia K. Apr 24, 2018 487 views

Why do people that want to go to college have to pay expensive tuition?

I want to attend a college that I know will further my education and help my career out tremendously but I cannot afford the tuition and I just don't understand why I have to stress out and have to come up with the money because I WANT BETTER FOR MYSELF! tuition privateschool...

music-production college

Aalijah J.’s Avatar
Aalijah J. Apr 27, 2018 599 views

What courses should I take?

I am going to college two years early and I now know what I want to major in. I want to major in Mechanical Engineering and minor or double major in Music. But, I don’t know which courses I should take to meet my high school graduation requirement and follow the career pathway of each major....

course-selection mechanical-engineering music-production college engineering music

Kelly F.’s Avatar
Kelly F. Jan 16, 2018 324 views

How can I be successful in Commercial Music?

I am going to major in Commercial Music music performing-arts...

music-production

Jastyn R.’s Avatar
Jastyn R. Apr 17, 2018 395 views

How do I get a head start on my music career while still in school?

I'm going to be attending college in the fall to pursue my major in music technology, but I really don't want to wait until I've gotten my degree to make moves in the music industry. What steps/initiatives can I take to give myself a head start in my career while actively working on my degree?...

music-production music-producer music-industry

caleb A.’s Avatar
caleb A. Jan 11, 2018 417 views

What is the best way to get your music to the public and start signing with music studios, rappers, vocalists,ect

hello, i am Caleb and i love to produce music, whether it is by my self at my computer making music or hanging out with friends being in the so called "Stu"(my room) making beats, but i am having trouble getting my name out there and finding people to collaborate with. Thank you caleb...

music-production singing music music-business

Thomas W.’s Avatar
Thomas W. Jan 10, 2018 329 views

How could a producer get his/her track out there and bought by a record label/singer/rapper

I am currently a freshman in high school and I have had an interest in music for a while and I will consider a music producer as a future career. music-production music music-production music-business...

business