Career Questions tagged Business Management

Understanding the difference between business administration and business management is essential. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human resource managers, medical...

Keira A.’s Avatar
Keira A. Apr 13, 2016 1059 views

Is it a good idea to major in engineering and get a minor in business?

I am a female sophomore at Boston Collegiate Charter School. I am the head of my school's robotics team and I run the social media and the budget for the team. From this experience I have thought about pursuing a major in engineering with a minor in business. I do not know what I could do with...

#robotics #robotics-engineer #career #business-management #career-path #business #engineering

Valerie  T.’s Avatar
Valerie T. Apr 07, 2015 839 views

Which field of Anthropology offers a high-paid job?

I'm currently a Sophomore in high school and interested in Socio-Cultural anthropology. I would like to double major in anthropology and business/marketing. I want to use my communication skills to open a successful company. #business-management #cultural-studies...

#cultural-anthropology

Lessly L.’s Avatar
Lessly L. Mar 17, 2015 1133 views
Amanda P.’s Avatar
Amanda P. Jan 13, 2015 7269 views

Can my Major be completely different than my minor?

I want to major in Business and my minor to be interior designing. I want to be an event planner when I grow up, but also have experience in interior designing to be a stager if that does not follow through. Help! #business #business-management #interior-design #event-planning...

#interior-decorator