Career Questions tagged Business Management

Understanding the difference between business administration and business management is essential. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human resource managers, medical...

Yasmine M.’s Avatar
Yasmine M. Oct 15 19 views

What companies offer a job in marketing around the world or specifically in the UK (Northern Ireland)

I am a student interested in studying marketing, however, i would like to know what companies offer a job in this sector. This could be for the future or it could be for a work experience. marketing business career...

business-management

shelby H.’s Avatar
shelby H. Oct 11 34 views

I want to find out how to make my own business

I'm a sophomore in high school. I want to create and online business for local people around me. I want the business to reflect positivity in my community. business-management entrepreneur...

business-development

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Sep 29 80 views

how to understande the marketing

I am studying marking and business in high school business-management...

marketing

Prem K.’s Avatar
Prem K. Sep 19 87 views

What should I do inorder to enter into product management role after my MBA?

I would like to pursue a product management role after my MBA. Can you help me with what are the steps that I should follow? Note:- I'm not a coder...

business-management

Edmund Z.’s Avatar
Edmund Z. Sep 14 74 views

What college is best for business?

I am a 17 year old student, who currently owns my own 'business' in a way. I would like to pursue business and be able to eventually own my own sneaker store. business entrepreneur...

business-management

Rihanna J.’s Avatar
Rihanna J. Aug 05 124 views

how do I start my boutique off right ?

I really wanna be an entrepreneur and own an boutique business-management it’s been my dream since I was...

Trevion D.’s Avatar
Trevion D. Aug 05 128 views
Laila D.’s Avatar
Laila D. Aug 03 125 views

What type of good colleges do I go to for business?

I wanted to Own my own business but I don't know what good college to go to in order to make it. Building my own salon means the world to me and I need help. business college business-management management nail hair...

hairstylist

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 25 126 views

business degree

How is the University of Michigan for business administration? business-management...

university

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jul 18 138 views

Business Management and Administration

Why is it said that the business courses and professional Opportunities are being oversaturated for ? Is it really true? business-management management...

business

Cheyenne H.’s Avatar
Cheyenne H. Jul 04 119 views
Ally C.’s Avatar
Ally C. Jun 26 116 views

Is majoring in both Business and Health a smart choice?

I graduated top of my finance major in high school, but I found finance to be a field I would not interested in as a career. At the same time, I have developed a new interest in health and learning all about how to take care of oneself's body. business health marketing career-counseling...

business-management

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 26 131 views

Where to go for the Best ?

Which country or place in the world would be the best for business administration as a course and BBA in Business analytics and BBA in Finance to be more precise? business finance...

business-management

Dereck G.’s Avatar
Dereck G. Jun 26 230 views

What courses/classes in High School should I take to help gain skills for my interest in business?

Hi, I'm a 10th grader and my interest is both aviation and business. I want to start gaining skills that would help me out in business. I've always been interested in business, leadership, problem-solving, making ideas come to life, being creative and working with other people as a team to...

management business business-management marketing

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25 177 views

Finance or Business Analytics

I would love to pursue a degree in Business Administration but not sure majoring which of the above . business finance...

business-management

John J.’s Avatar
John J. Jun 23 91 views

What do you need to become an entrepreneur?

I'm referring to knowledge, and physical objects or resources. I'm looking for a more practical answer, not any mindset or attitude answers. entrepreneurship business business-management #...

entrepreneur

Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Jun 21 211 views

What would be my first step towards being a corporate lawyer?

I want to be a corporate lawyer one day but I also want to go to business school and get my MBA. business-management law...

lawyer