Career Questions tagged Business Management

Understanding the difference between business administration and business management is essential. Business management focuses more on the managing of administration tasks. Popular careers include construction manager, human resource managers, medical...

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jul 25 47 views

business degree

How is the University of Michigan for business administration? #business-management...

#university

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jul 18 72 views

Business Management and Administration

Why is it said that the business courses and professional Opportunities are being oversaturated for ? Is it really true? #business-management #management...

#business

Cheyenne H.’s Avatar
Cheyenne H. Cheyenne H. Jul 04 63 views
Ally C.’s Avatar
Ally C. Ally C. Jun 26 68 views

Is majoring in both Business and Health a smart choice?

I graduated top of my finance major in high school, but I found finance to be a field I would not interested in as a career. At the same time, I have developed a new interest in health and learning all about how to take care of oneself's body. #business #health #marketing #career-counseling...

#business-management

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 26 65 views

Where to go for the Best ?

Which country or place in the world would be the best for business administration as a course and BBA in Business analytics and BBA in Finance to be more precise? #business #finance...

#business-management

Dereck G.’s Avatar
Dereck G. Dereck G. Jun 26 185 views

What courses/classes in High School should I take to help gain skills for my interest in business?

Hi, I'm a 10th grader and my interest is both aviation and business. I want to start gaining skills that would help me out in business. I've always been interested in business, leadership, problem-solving, making ideas come to life, being creative and working with other people as a team to...

#management #marketing #business-management #business

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 25 86 views

Finance or Business Analytics

I would love to pursue a degree in Business Administration but not sure majoring which of the above . #business #finance...

#business-management

John J.’s Avatar
John J. John J. Jun 23 54 views

What do you need to become an entrepreneur?

I'm referring to knowledge, and physical objects or resources. I'm looking for a more practical answer, not any mindset or attitude answers. #entrepreneurship #business #business-management #...

#entrepreneur

Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Daniella M. Jun 21 112 views

What would be my first step towards being a corporate lawyer?

I want to be a corporate lawyer one day but I also want to go to business school and get my MBA. #business-management #law...

#lawyer

Farrah A.’s Avatar
Farrah A. Farrah A. Mar 19 164 views

What is the best major for me if I’m interested in math and i’m so good at it

I am interested in logistics, business administration, computer science, and supply chain management #math #aerospace-engineering...

#business-management

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15, 2020 892 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management