Career Questions tagged Hbcu

Amaya C.’s Avatar
Amaya C. Apr 14, 2020 280 views

How do I get more information about where to acquire political experience.

I’m a college freshmen sociology major that goes to a hbcu and I just recently became fond of political science and government. I would love to acquire more knowledge about the major and where I should start to gain experience in that field. college-major political-science sociology...

hbcu

Dezire D.’s Avatar
Dezire D. Aug 15, 2018 341 views

What are the best HBCU’s for theater & film?

I’m interested in going to a historically black college & I would like to know which ones are best for my field of interest. production film theater actors...

hbcu

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jul 02, 2016 599 views

How can one determine the best country to study abroad in that relates to their major?

Hopefully this question can help anyone who is deciding that they want to study abroad but don't know where is the best place for them to do so. college college-major college-bound study-abroad...

hbcu

Tazmia R.’s Avatar
Tazmia R. May 25, 2016 570 views

My career question is if there is an intermediate parent (My mother) that has been diagnosed with epilepsy, are there any scholarships that will help me get through my career of being a Marine Biologist?

Since 2012 my mother have been diagnosed with epilepsy. Its the worst feeling to see the most important person in your life in need of help and you cant help them. Every since then me and my mother grew close and I have been the mother of the house because I'm the oldest out of three children (...

college marine-biology scholarships hbcu

Lindsay   .’s Avatar
Lindsay . May 24, 2016 4544 views

Can you apply to the same college twice

Applying for early and regular admission college hbcu...

senior

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. Jul 25, 2014 1154 views

Are there downsides to hiring someone who graduated from an HBCU (Historically Black College/University)?

I just wanted to know if all graduates are looked at as qualified no matter what school they attended or if students from certain schools look more qualified college jobs university hbcu...

black