Career Questions tagged Actors

Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for #actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ #actor #film-acting...

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018

What training have you received that helps in your career?

I m hoping to become an Actor, and so I am curious what training helps the most with doing that profession well. #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018

Why did you decide on your career?

what made you decide you wanted to be an actor? #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Dezire D.’s Avatar
Dezire D. Aug 15, 2018

What are the best HBCU’s for theater & film?

I’m interested in going to a historically black college & I would like to know which ones are best for my field of interest. #production #film #theater #actors...

#hbcu

Mohammed R.’s Avatar
Mohammed R. May 23, 2016

How do I become a film choreographer?

Antonio W.’s Avatar
Antonio W. Feb 10, 2017

What experience do I need to go to theatre school?

To see how many more classes i need to take #manager #director #actors #stage #understudy #theatre...

#theater

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016

What are some extra curriculars and/or internships for people majoring in theater?

I would really like to know how to strengthen my major in theater. #in #theater #people...

#actors

saritha V.’s Avatar
saritha V. May 05, 2016

How do I become an actor?

Hi! I am Saritha from ghs j b nagar bengaluru in India. What classes should I take in school to become an actor? #actor #theater #actors #career #career-counseling #education...

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 24, 2016

How do you create a investment portfolio?

I want to ensure any organization, before we collaborate on an assignment my financial track record. For example 3-5 prior to me taking over the organization. An introduction of behaviors and habits for initially, what will consider as a ground breaking process, Next, individuals will be...

#estate #japan #director #investors #actors #professional #business #athlete

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 22, 2016

How do I find funding,after establishing a business plan?

This is the next stage in my business endeavors. I am more worried about getting it done, based upon the act I am worried about failing. Plus, as a public service or charitable organization, I want to able to give back. I am in graduate school and learning more than I knew prior. Being able to...

#philanthropist #public-policy #japan #actors #professional-sports #organizational-leadership #non-profit-organization

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Sep 04, 2016

How do I become an actor?

Where are the best schools for acting, can anyone help me with this? #film #theatre #actor #film-production #film-acting #actors...

#actoruniversity

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 28, 2016

How's the job outlook for an actor?

There's always a bunch of up and coming actors in Hollywood and Broadway, but realistically how does a job look for an actor? #acting #film-acting #actors...

#movies

Jill S.’s Avatar
Jill S. May 21, 2016

Can someone realistically pursue acting while having a part-time job?

I want to be able to pursue my dreams in musical theatre while also having a stable job that interests me, like teaching piano or owning a small online business. #acting #theatre #theater #actors #musical-theatre #small-business #tutoring...

#live-theatre

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016

How do you get involved in acting

Don't know...

#actors

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016

Is acting a career

I like acting #acting #film-acting...

#actors

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016

What degrees, licenses, and credentials can i get when majoring in theater?

I want to be an actor and I would like to know....

#actors

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016

What is the salary range for actors?

I want to be an actor and I want to know the salary range. #theater...

#actors

Justis S.’s Avatar
Justis S. Mar 01, 2016

How can a young actor start getting roles without much experience, or a full resume ?

I'm asking this question because I am an actor. I do short films, and featured films. I read a lot of book and try to gain more knowledge. Now I want to know how to get further in the craft and do more things that will lead to my success. #director #film-acting #actors...

#producer

Ajani B.’s Avatar
Ajani B. Mar 01, 2016

Hi There! I was wondering what is the best way to get head shots and how do I get an agent?

I am a senior in high school and I would love to be an actor. I am about to go into college, and I need to know what is the best way to get into acting. #college #jobs #major...

#actors

Abigail M.’s Avatar
Abigail M. Jun 05, 2015

How do I go about auditioning and/or finding a talent agency (if possible)?

I am a freshman in high school and for a long time I have been interested in acting. I really enjoy the feeling of being someone I'm not, and I think it would be fun to do this professionally as a film, voice, of TV actress. The only problem I have is how to get started. Can you give me some...

#film #film-acting #actors #acting #television #voice-acting

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. May 21, 2015

what will help get me into a good college?

im AIMING for julliard and know there are others but by any chance do you think that doing the Running Start program will help at all? #actors...

#educators

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Apr 06, 2015

What majors/colleges are associated with performing arts ?

I'm a 10th grader at Boston Collegiate Charter School, because of my love for singing, dancing, performing/ acting I wanted to know what colleges or majors are associated with this. #singer #actors #performing-arts #dancers...

#performers

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie

Joel O.’s Avatar
Joel O. Jan 30, 2015

what is the annual salary for a broadway performer

how much is given, is it a lot for expensive luxury #professor #singer #director #actors #broadway...

#dancers

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. Nov 14, 2014

what is it like being on broadway? any advice?

do you guys have any advice on becoming a Broadway performer? or can you tell me what its like? i'm 14 and have a passion for acting i have been acting sense i was little and i dream of someday being on Broadway. i'm trying to get straight A's so i can get a scholarship to Julliard the...

#actress #broadway-musicals #broadway #actors #performers #acting