Career Questions tagged Actors

Noah K.’s Avatar
Noah K. Sep 25, 2019 30 views
Austin M.’s Avatar
Austin M. Sep 18, 2019 53 views

What can I do to build my acting career(tv and film)? Start it off

I’m ambitious and I’m excited for opportunities #acting #film-acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Aidan B.’s Avatar
Aidan B. Aug 14, 2019 47 views

How do I become an actor at the age of 15?

I have been wanting to act for a while now and I've only took one year of theater and I'm about to take my second year, I'm a 15 yo male, 5'10 #actor #acting #actors #theatre #theater...

#film-acting

Cherokee G.’s Avatar
Cherokee G. Sep 05, 2018 123 views
Helen E.’s Avatar
Helen E. Feb 24, 2019 91 views

Famous Actor its possible to be?

Can someone to tell me , to be Famous Actor ... When i will go college for #actors i want to know if i will be famous but someone have to call me or to say me to do a movie but i think its 50% possible what can i do to call me for movie :/ #actor #film-acting...

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 170 views

What training have you received that helps in your career?

I m hoping to become an Actor, and so I am curious what training helps the most with doing that profession well. #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Hunter S.’s Avatar
Hunter S. Nov 15, 2018 168 views

Why did you decide on your career?

what made you decide you wanted to be an actor? #acting #actors...

#performing-arts

Dezire D.’s Avatar
Dezire D. Aug 15, 2018 163 views

What are the best HBCU’s for theater & film?

I’m interested in going to a historically black college & I would like to know which ones are best for my field of interest. #production #film #theater #actors...

#hbcu

Mohammed R.’s Avatar
Mohammed R. May 23, 2016 684 views
Antonio W.’s Avatar
Antonio W. Feb 10, 2017 482 views

What experience do I need to go to theatre school?

To see how many more classes i need to take #manager #director #actors #stage #understudy #theatre...

#theater

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 377 views

What are some extra curriculars and/or internships for people majoring in theater?

I would really like to know how to strengthen my major in theater. #in #theater #people...

#actors

saritha V.’s Avatar
saritha V. May 05, 2016 783 views

How do I become an actor?

Hi! I am Saritha from ghs j b nagar bengaluru in India. What classes should I take in school to become an actor? #actor #theater #actors #career #career-counseling #education...

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 24, 2016 508 views

How do you create a investment portfolio?

I want to ensure any organization, before we collaborate on an assignment my financial track record. For example 3-5 prior to me taking over the organization. An introduction of behaviors and habits for initially, what will consider as a ground breaking process, Next, individuals will be...

#athlete #investors #business #actors #director #japan #estate #professional

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 22, 2016 585 views

How do I find funding,after establishing a business plan?

This is the next stage in my business endeavors. I am more worried about getting it done, based upon the act I am worried about failing. Plus, as a public service or charitable organization, I want to able to give back. I am in graduate school and learning more than I knew prior. Being able to...

#public-policy #professional-sports #japan #non-profit-organization #actors #organizational-leadership #philanthropist

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Sep 04, 2016 774 views

How do I become an actor?

Where are the best schools for acting, can anyone help me with this? #film #theatre #actor #film-production #film-acting #actors...

#actoruniversity

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 28, 2016 1043 views

How's the job outlook for an actor?

There's always a bunch of up and coming actors in Hollywood and Broadway, but realistically how does a job look for an actor? #acting #film-acting #actors...

#movies

Jill S.’s Avatar
Jill S. May 21, 2016 1173 views

Can someone realistically pursue acting while having a part-time job?

I want to be able to pursue my dreams in musical theatre while also having a stable job that interests me, like teaching piano or owning a small online business. #acting #theatre #theater #actors #musical-theatre #small-business #tutoring...

#live-theatre

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016 394 views

How do you get involved in acting

Don't know...

#actors

A B.’s Avatar
A B. May 06, 2016 690 views

Is acting a career

I like acting #acting #film-acting...

#actors

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 438 views

What degrees, licenses, and credentials can i get when majoring in theater?

I want to be an actor and I would like to know....

#actors

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 517 views

What is the salary range for actors?

I want to be an actor and I want to know the salary range. #theater...

#actors

Justis S.’s Avatar
Justis S. Mar 01, 2016 531 views

How can a young actor start getting roles without much experience, or a full resume ?

I'm asking this question because I am an actor. I do short films, and featured films. I read a lot of book and try to gain more knowledge. Now I want to know how to get further in the craft and do more things that will lead to my success. #director #film-acting #actors...

#producer

Ajani B.’s Avatar
Ajani B. Mar 01, 2016 584 views

Hi There! I was wondering what is the best way to get head shots and how do I get an agent?

I am a senior in high school and I would love to be an actor. I am about to go into college, and I need to know what is the best way to get into acting. #college #jobs #major...

#actors

Abigail M.’s Avatar
Abigail M. Jun 05, 2015 827 views

How do I go about auditioning and/or finding a talent agency (if possible)?

I am a freshman in high school and for a long time I have been interested in acting. I really enjoy the feeling of being someone I'm not, and I think it would be fun to do this professionally as a film, voice, of TV actress. The only problem I have is how to get started. Can you give me some...

#film #acting #television #actors #voice-acting #film-acting

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. May 21, 2015 611 views

what will help get me into a good college?

im AIMING for julliard and know there are others but by any chance do you think that doing the Running Start program will help at all? #actors...

#educators

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Apr 06, 2015 922 views

What majors/colleges are associated with performing arts ?

I'm a 10th grader at Boston Collegiate Charter School, because of my love for singing, dancing, performing/ acting I wanted to know what colleges or majors are associated with this. #singer #actors #performing-arts #dancers...

#performers

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015 745 views

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie

Joel O.’s Avatar
Joel O. Jan 30, 2015 4780 views

what is the annual salary for a broadway performer

how much is given, is it a lot for expensive luxury #professor #singer #director #actors #broadway...

#dancers

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. Nov 14, 2014 2365 views

what is it like being on broadway? any advice?

do you guys have any advice on becoming a Broadway performer? or can you tell me what its like? i'm 14 and have a passion for acting i have been acting sense i was little and i dream of someday being on Broadway. i'm trying to get straight A's so i can get a scholarship to Julliard the...

#performers #broadway-musicals #broadway #acting #actors #actress