Career Questions tagged Entertainment

michael G.’s Avatar
michael G. 23 hours ago 37 views

How was your day sir?

I have n other question on the topic given thanks...

#entertainment

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05 30 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery #entertainment...

#dental-hygienist

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30 51 views

What did it take for you to get where you are now?

I am interested in becoming a lighting designer within the entertainment industry for things such as, concerts, television, tours, movies, and any other miscellaneous corporate events come my way. For the past couple years I have been able to learn some of grandMA2 by playing around with it and...

#design #lighting #production #entertainment #grandma2 #live #concert

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30 47 views

What do you look for when you're creating a new design.

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30 39 views

What are the ups and downs of going on tour.

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 543 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

#college-major #career #entertainment #student #graduating #jesussaves #screenwriting #college #choosing-a-college #producer #graduate-school #job #filmmaker #film-production

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 279 views
Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 231 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.#career #entertainment...

#programs

soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Aug 27, 2018 186 views

Whats a good major for acting?

I don't like acting in theatre, I want something more like television based. #entertainment #choosing...

Carlos J.’s Avatar
Carlos J. Apr 10, 2018 304 views

For those in the sports and entertainment industry what advice can you give.

My dream is to work for sports media, or directly with a sports team. Furthermore, I would also really like to work for entertainment media with my focus being television and film. #entertainment #sports...

#public-relations

Philip E.’s Avatar
Philip E. Aug 15, 2016 539 views

What made you decide that you wanted to choose entertainment as your career?

There are so many careers to choose from, and I know specifically for me I can do a whole lot more. And because I'm also choosing this path I would like to know why so many people choose this route aside from my reasoning. #entrepreneurship #career #entertainment #career-choice...

#career-path

Gabriella A.’s Avatar
Gabriella A. Mar 27, 2018 341 views
K.B. Wellington S.’s Avatar
K.B. Wellington S. Mar 12, 2018 337 views

What is the best way to jump start an acting career?

I want to know this because my dream job is to become a Hollywood actor. I know that this is a competitive field, but I am up for the challenge because I know I am a good actor, and I want to make money off of it. I want to start as soon as possible, and if I could get some help on how to start...

#entertainment #future #careers #acting #dreams

Ashton C.’s Avatar
Ashton C. Oct 25, 2017 503 views

What jobs should I be looking for as a recent Radio, Television, & Film graduate?

I will be graduating from San Jose State University in December and I'm currently job searching. My ideal job would be working on a set of a known studio such as HBO, NBC, or Netflix, producing content but it seems these companies don't have any entry-level jobs. What kind of jobs should I be...

#entertainment #radio #music #television

Cindy M.’s Avatar
Cindy M. Aug 12, 2016 488 views

Why does the gossip/rumors always outshine the positive outcomes of the entertainment business?

Everyday, I repeatedly run into tabloids exposing the personal lives of celebrities. I can tell that these famous beings are constantly being watched by those who are ready to catch them making a mistake. In a way, I feel for these people living their lives in front of a camera day after day,...

#entertainment #psychology #celebrity

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 531 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

#performing-arts #entertainment #singers-career #film-acting #motion-pictures-and-film #movie-production

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 728 views

How do I find my passion in life?

I have been asked this question more than once in my life time. But, I am unsure what my passion is I haven't narrowed it down. I need some advise for a sense of direction. #career-counseling #entrepreneurship #japan #entertainment #sports-media #philanthropist...

#undecided

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Aug 21, 2016 626 views

What is the most important thing (lesson or skill) one can take out of working in the sports entertainment industustry?

With many people coming into this industry, I felt it needed to be asked what makes the struggle and effort to be successful in this field worth it. #entertainment #sports-marketing...

#personal-development

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Oct 31, 2016 614 views

what do companies look for when they're hiring?

i want to make sure i fulfill those things that can make me more eligible to be employed in the future #international #entertainment...

#hiring

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Oct 24, 2016 670 views

is it hard to find a job from an Entertainment Business major?

i want to under go the Entertainment Business major to hopefully work in the entertainment field #entertainment #entertainment-industry #entertainment-marketing...

#music-entertainment

Jeffery P.’s Avatar
Jeffery P. Oct 22, 2016 784 views

Graduate School: Is it worthwhile when going into the Film making Industry?

For some industries, graduate school is more important that others. I may consider taking a graduate program over the years once I finish undergraduate school. However, after undergraduate school what's the best route? #film #entertainment #film-production #movies #cinematography...

#film-editing

Dakota H.’s Avatar
Dakota H. Oct 21, 2016 449 views

What prerequisites are required to go into a Marine Biology-Entertainment field, like a show animal trainer?

Marine biology has always been a part of me, I've always loved it. I find it amazing that we can train dolphins and orcas and use that training to educate people on growing concerns for these beautiful animals. #marine-biology #entertainment #marine-mammals...

#mammal-training

Dakota H.’s Avatar
Dakota H. Oct 21, 2016 471 views

How could Marine Biology be used in the entertainment industry? What other degrees could I combine with Marine Biology to get into an Aquarium with animal shows, like Moody Gardens or Sea World?

I've always loved aquariums and I've always loved shows, like shark feedings and orca shows. I was wondering what degrees could help me land employment with an aquarium who hosts these types of shows. #biology #marine-biology #entertainment #marine-mammals #aquarium...

#movie-theatres

Christopher H.’s Avatar
Christopher H. Oct 20, 2016 605 views

If I am a STEM major, can I expect to be picky when choosing a job after college?

In other words, is it likely that I will have a choice as to where I want to work? I am aware that the STEM fields are in a period of growth, so more and more jobs are being created. I dread the thought of being stuck in a career that I do not enjoy, and would like to have the ability to work...

#career #stem #computer-science #entertainment

Christopher H.’s Avatar
Christopher H. Oct 20, 2016 1005 views

How much opportunity is there for a STEM major in the entertainment industry?

My question regards the potential to find employment in the industry of entertainment (film and television) for a student majoring in a STEM field. I ask it because I have always had an interest in both of these areas, but they seem to be on opposite poles of the career spectrum. Particularly,...

#entertainment #computer-science #stem #college #computer-software #vfx #film #software-engineering

Kobe G.’s Avatar
Kobe G. Aug 16, 2016 512 views

After getting out of school how long does it usually take to get into the field of sports and entertainment?

Im asking this question because I want to know how hard and how long it will take to get a job after. #sports #experience #networking...

#entertainment