Career Questions tagged Entertainment

Jacob P.’s Avatar
Jacob P. Nov 10 47 views

what are some jobs in the film or entertainment industry that is fun?

im from high school and i really want to get into the film or entertainment industry, what are some jobs in it that are fun to do? film...

entertainment

Jailine P.’s Avatar
Jailine P. Jun 12 193 views

How to become a screenwriter?

I’m interested in pursuing screenwriting for shows and films. What would entering this industry look like? What education/experience would I need? Thank you film television writing...

entertainment

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 119 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

photography graphic-design arts art entertainment acting fashion-design

Frankie D.’s Avatar
Frankie D. Mar 29 125 views

Acting like a villan in an Animated movies and tv shows?

That i voice different villans an different animated movies, And i do it with my headphones with my microphone on my ipad. entertainment...

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 10 235 views

I’m trying to decide on a college.

I want to be writer for a comic book/ animated series one day, and I want to go to college for a creative writing major, but I’m not sure what colleges have the best programs for that sort of thing. I’m going to a early college program so I’ll be starting university with a associate’s and going...

animation college director entertainment writing majors

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 180 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? music college-major majors entertainment music-indudstry musician...

performance

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 618 views

How do I become a successful vlogger?

I am 11 and I hope to start a channel where I vlog. entertainment fun...

youtube

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Feb 03 200 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma entertainment media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # media entertainment chef cooking I want more information about becoming a...

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 238 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

entertainment acting career movies entrepreneur

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 199 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. media-production media broadcast-media entertainment...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Dec 07, 2020 379 views

My severe fear of being poor for the rest of my life, is prohibiting me for going after my dreams. What can I do?

I come from a very poor family. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and both my parents work blue collar jobs. We were absolutely broke. We didn't have a working car until later in my life. They couldn't afford to pay bills. We got christmas gifts from our local church. We struggled. Growing up, I knew...

film fear screenwriter director entertainment career

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05, 2020 182 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery entertainment...

dental-hygienist

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 162 views

What did it take for you to get where you are now?

I am interested in becoming a lighting designer within the entertainment industry for things such as, concerts, television, tours, movies, and any other miscellaneous corporate events come my way. For the past couple years I have been able to learn some of grandMA2 by playing around with it and...

grandma2 lighting live design entertainment production concert

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 163 views

What do you look for when you're creating a new design.

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 154 views

What are the ups and downs of going on tour.

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 679 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

jesussaves college job filmmaker choosing-a-college graduate-school entertainment college-major film-production career producer graduating student screenwriting

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 453 views
Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 332 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.career entertainment...

programs

soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Aug 27, 2018 280 views

Whats a good major for acting?

I don't like acting in theatre, I want something more like television based. entertainment choosing...

Carlos J.’s Avatar
Carlos J. Apr 10, 2018 416 views

For those in the sports and entertainment industry what advice can you give.

My dream is to work for sports media, or directly with a sports team. Furthermore, I would also really like to work for entertainment media with my focus being television and film. entertainment sports...

public-relations

Philip E.’s Avatar
Philip E. Aug 15, 2016 1046 views

What made you decide that you wanted to choose entertainment as your career?

There are so many careers to choose from, and I know specifically for me I can do a whole lot more. And because I'm also choosing this path I would like to know why so many people choose this route aside from my reasoning. entrepreneurship career entertainment career-choice...

career-path

Gabriella A.’s Avatar
Gabriella A. Mar 27, 2018 421 views
K.B. Wellington S.’s Avatar
K.B. Wellington S. Mar 12, 2018 436 views

What is the best way to jump start an acting career?

I want to know this because my dream job is to become a Hollywood actor. I know that this is a competitive field, but I am up for the challenge because I know I am a good actor, and I want to make money off of it. I want to start as soon as possible, and if I could get some help on how to start...

careers entertainment acting future dreams