Career Questions tagged Entertainment

Frankie D.’s Avatar
Frankie D. Mar 29 52 views

Acting like a villan in an Animated movies and tv shows?

That i voice different villans an different animated movies, And i do it with my headphones with my microphone on my ipad. #entertainment...

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 10 121 views

I’m trying to decide on a college.

I want to be writer for a comic book/ animated series one day, and I want to go to college for a creative writing major, but I’m not sure what colleges have the best programs for that sort of thing. I’m going to a early college program so I’ll be starting university with a associate’s and going...

#animation #writing #majors #director #college #entertainment

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 89 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 25 237 views

How do I become a successful vlogger?

I am 11 and I hope to start a channel where I vlog. #entertainment #fun...

#youtube

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Feb 03 109 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma #entertainment #media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # #media #entertainment #chef #cooking I want more information about becoming a...

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 165 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

#entrepreneur #career #movies #entertainment #acting

Mahri V.’s Avatar
Mahri V. Dec 08, 2020 109 views

Does a degree in media production mean that you only work for news channels?

I am a video producer at my school's Multimedia Team. Iḿ looking to go to school at Colorado University's College of Media Communications and Information. #media-production #media #broadcast-media #entertainment...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Dec 07, 2020 291 views

My severe fear of being poor for the rest of my life, is prohibiting me for going after my dreams. What can I do?

I come from a very poor family. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and both my parents work blue collar jobs. We were absolutely broke. We didn't have a working car until later in my life. They couldn't afford to pay bills. We got christmas gifts from our local church. We struggled. Growing up, I knew...

#director #screenwriter #career #film #fear #entertainment

Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Nov 05, 2020 115 views

what is a career that would keep me finacially wealthy

i love to play soccer and i have always wanted to be a dentist and so mouth surgery #entertainment...

#dental-hygienist

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 100 views

What did it take for you to get where you are now?

I am interested in becoming a lighting designer within the entertainment industry for things such as, concerts, television, tours, movies, and any other miscellaneous corporate events come my way. For the past couple years I have been able to learn some of grandMA2 by playing around with it and...

#grandma2 #lighting #concert #production #design #live #entertainment

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 103 views

What do you look for when you're creating a new design.

Matthew H.’s Avatar
Matthew H. Oct 30, 2020 91 views

What are the ups and downs of going on tour.

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 607 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

#choosing-a-college #career #college-major #screenwriting #graduating #jesussaves #graduate-school #student #producer #job #college #film-production #entertainment #filmmaker

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 363 views
Alejandra G.’s Avatar
Alejandra G. Aug 31, 2018 271 views

What University programs can I assist to if my dream job is in the entertainment industry?

Specifically the screenwriting/story-boarding aspect of the movie industry.#career #entertainment...

#programs

soledad G.’s Avatar
soledad G. Aug 27, 2018 223 views

Whats a good major for acting?

I don't like acting in theatre, I want something more like television based. #entertainment #choosing...

Carlos J.’s Avatar
Carlos J. Apr 10, 2018 353 views

For those in the sports and entertainment industry what advice can you give.

My dream is to work for sports media, or directly with a sports team. Furthermore, I would also really like to work for entertainment media with my focus being television and film. #entertainment #sports...

#public-relations

Philip E.’s Avatar
Philip E. Aug 15, 2016 724 views

What made you decide that you wanted to choose entertainment as your career?

There are so many careers to choose from, and I know specifically for me I can do a whole lot more. And because I'm also choosing this path I would like to know why so many people choose this route aside from my reasoning. #entrepreneurship #career #entertainment #career-choice...

#career-path

Gabriella A.’s Avatar
Gabriella A. Mar 27, 2018 380 views
K.B. Wellington S.’s Avatar
K.B. Wellington S. Mar 12, 2018 374 views

What is the best way to jump start an acting career?

I want to know this because my dream job is to become a Hollywood actor. I know that this is a competitive field, but I am up for the challenge because I know I am a good actor, and I want to make money off of it. I want to start as soon as possible, and if I could get some help on how to start...

#future #dreams #entertainment #acting #careers

Ashton C.’s Avatar
Ashton C. Oct 25, 2017 550 views

What jobs should I be looking for as a recent Radio, Television, & Film graduate?

I will be graduating from San Jose State University in December and I'm currently job searching. My ideal job would be working on a set of a known studio such as HBO, NBC, or Netflix, producing content but it seems these companies don't have any entry-level jobs. What kind of jobs should I be...

#radio #entertainment #television #music

Cindy M.’s Avatar
Cindy M. Aug 12, 2016 529 views

Why does the gossip/rumors always outshine the positive outcomes of the entertainment business?

Everyday, I repeatedly run into tabloids exposing the personal lives of celebrities. I can tell that these famous beings are constantly being watched by those who are ready to catch them making a mistake. In a way, I feel for these people living their lives in front of a camera day after day,...

#celebrity #entertainment #psychology

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Sep 25, 2017 612 views

Any advice about following your dreams in the entertainment industry?

I'm in need for some advice. Ever since I was little, i knew I wanted to make music and movies. I've been playing the piano since I was 5, and the guitar since I was 8. I've been creating home movies since I was really young. Movies and music are my greatest passions. They make me who I am....

#motion-pictures-and-film #film-acting #singers-career #performing-arts #entertainment #movie-production

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 804 views

How do I find my passion in life?

I have been asked this question more than once in my life time. But, I am unsure what my passion is I haven't narrowed it down. I need some advise for a sense of direction. #career-counseling #entrepreneurship #japan #entertainment #sports-media #philanthropist...

#undecided

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Aug 21, 2016 658 views

What is the most important thing (lesson or skill) one can take out of working in the sports entertainment industustry?

With many people coming into this industry, I felt it needed to be asked what makes the struggle and effort to be successful in this field worth it. #entertainment #sports-marketing...

#personal-development