Career Questions tagged K Pop

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Aug 29 478 views

How do you become a k-pop star?

I really love BTS and Blackpink so I am wondering do you have to be korean to become a k-pop star and do you have to have pale skin like koreans. I have already started to learn korean. How do you become a k-pop star?

Yanna’s Avatar
Yanna Apr 03 304 views

How do I become a k-pop singer?

I'M SAD BC I CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND I WANNA BE A K-POP SO BAD :( I WONDER HOW MY PARENTS WILL SAY THAT I WILL BE A K-POP BUT I NEED SOME TIPS NOW

sravani’s Avatar
sravani Jun 18, 2021 350 views

i want to become a kpop idol but i live in india

#k-pop #kpop #music #singing
i want to become a kpop idol

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Nov 06, 2017 1656 views

Am I able to become a k-pop idol if even if I have no genetic Korean background?

I can't sing, but I am very good at rapping about random things. My mom says I rap too much in the grocery section of the supermarket, she just doesn't understand being a k-pop idol is my destiny. I'm Mexican but I can make m-pop happen.
#k-pop #kpop #m-pop #mpop #music-production #music-production

Teffany’s Avatar
Teffany Nov 03, 2017 795 views

How do i become a K-pop idol??

Ever since i found out about K-pop i enjoyed the music and dancing. I like the broadcasts they do and the traveling. I like the concept of being in a group and connecting as close friends. I am not Korean, but i do love to sing and i want to practice more in that area. I also don't know how to...