Career Questions tagged Dance

alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. 10 hours ago 1 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18 53 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#actor #art #dance #college

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Aug 30 28 views

Where will I go to find a career dealing with dance.?

My name is Taylor Butler I am 18 years old and I attend Paul Simon Job Corps. I'm looking for a career that is dealing with my trade which is CNA , also looking for something that is dealing with dance #dance #college #art...

#career

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02 43 views

What can you do with a dance major?

I dont want to be restricted in what I can do with a dance major. #dance #college...

#art

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02 40 views

What does it take to have a dance company?

Im looking to major in dance. #dance...

#college-major

Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08 71 views
nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29 101 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

Adetu A.’s Avatar
Adetu A. Feb 19 82 views
samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 128 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Lauren J.’s Avatar
Lauren J. Aug 21, 2018 150 views

Where is the best place for a professional dancer to live?

I'm looking to major in dance and want to go somewhere where I will opportunities after college #dance...

#majors

Leah F.’s Avatar
Leah F. Jan 18, 2018 204 views

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#career-goals #dance #psychology #questionsaboutlife #therapy

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 176 views

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. May 24, 2018 175 views

What is the average pay grade for a professional dancer?

I want to be a professional dancer but am concerned about the low pay...

#dance

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 174 views

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...

#double-major #dance #majors #dailylife #college-experience #college

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 201 views

Can I double major in dance and attend law school?

My first passion is dance. I started when I was 2 and have loved it since. I would like to pursue a career in dance, but I’m afraid that it is unrealistic. This field is highly competitive. Therefore, I am looking for a Plan B. I’ve always been interested in law, specifically family law. I...

#dance #familylaw #law

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Jan 17, 2018 218 views

How do I apply for grants for my dance ideas?

I will need #funds for my #dance company while I’m trying to get off the ground. #investment #performing-arts...

#business

Coogie B.’s Avatar
Coogie B. Jan 16, 2018 211 views

What classes in highschool should I take in order to be a musical choreographer.

I would like to be a musical theatre choreographer for shows and performances. #theatre #musical-theatre #dance #choreography #performing-arts...

#high-school-classes

Madison A.’s Avatar
Madison A. Jan 16, 2018 180 views

Will it benefit me after graduating college with a BS in Dance if my school is in a large city?

How can I take advantage of the city’s performing Arts opportunities after graduating with a BS in dance? #dance...

#performing-arts

Angela W.’s Avatar
Angela W. Jan 10, 2018 168 views

If you are working to become a dancer in a professional ballet company what would be a great academic subject to focus on in college?

I am a ballet student who is working at a ballet training program and since dance is such a serious profession I would like to see what academic subject would allow me to learn more about society and life and to be a more intuitive person. #college #dance #performing-arts...

#college-major

Bridget W.’s Avatar
Bridget W. Apr 12, 2018 280 views

Do You Think I Should Settle or Do Something I Love?

I've been on the fence as to whether I should pursue something I love for my career, something in the arts like photography and dance, or if I should pursue a career that I can at least put up with so I can support myself enough to be able to do the things I love? I'm torn and I am horrible at...

#dance #settle #art #photography #undecided

Bridget W.’s Avatar
Bridget W. Apr 12, 2018 326 views

How Did You Figure Out What Your Dream Job Was?

I'm a high school senior who has wanted to be a veterinarian ever since middle school, but after shadowing every veterinarian in my area, I realized that I did not want to be a veterinarian anymore. Since then, I have changed my "career path" numerous times. I thought I wanted to be a wildlife...

#help #photography #environmental-science #wildlife-biology #veterinarian #stressed #systemsarchitect #surgeon #dance #choreography #lawyer #pseo #teacher

Mohammed R.’s Avatar
Mohammed R. May 23, 2016 660 views

How do I become a film choreographer?

jelissa P.’s Avatar
jelissa P. Apr 04, 2018 148 views

What can I do now to better myself to be a better dancer in the future?

I'm in 10th grade and I am trying to get into different affordable dance programs to help me #hip-hop-dance...

#dance

jelissa P.’s Avatar
jelissa P. Apr 04, 2018 150 views

What jobs can i get as a dancer?

I am an aspiring dancer and i want to know more about the potential jobs i can get as a dancer. #hip-hop-dance...

#dance

Lethicia S.’s Avatar
Lethicia S. Mar 27, 2018 235 views

Can I make a living in majoring in dance?

My passion is dance its my whole life. It’s how I’m able to express myself to people without actually having to talk. I want to major in dance so much but my family says it’s unrealistic and I’ll have no future. What should I do??...

#dance