Career Questions tagged Dance

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Aug 30

Where will I go to find a career dealing with dance.?

My name is Taylor Butler I am 18 years old and I attend Paul Simon Job Corps. I'm looking for a career that is dealing with my trade which is CNA , also looking for something that is dealing with dance #dance #college #art...

#career

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02

What can you do with a dance major?

I dont want to be restricted in what I can do with a dance major. #dance #college...

#art

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02

What does it take to have a dance company?

Im looking to major in dance. #dance...

#college-major

Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08
nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Lauren J.’s Avatar
Lauren J. Aug 21, 2018

Where is the best place for a professional dancer to live?

I'm looking to major in dance and want to go somewhere where I will opportunities after college #dance...

#majors

Leah F.’s Avatar
Leah F. Jan 18, 2018

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#career-goals #dance #therapy #questionsaboutlife #psychology

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. May 24, 2018

What is the average pay grade for a professional dancer?

I want to be a professional dancer but am concerned about the low pay...

#dance

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...

#dailylife #dance #college #majors #college-experience #double-major

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018

Can I double major in dance and attend law school?

My first passion is dance. I started when I was 2 and have loved it since. I would like to pursue a career in dance, but I’m afraid that it is unrealistic. This field is highly competitive. Therefore, I am looking for a Plan B. I’ve always been interested in law, specifically family law. I...

#familylaw #dance #law

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Jan 17, 2018

How do I apply for grants for my dance ideas?

I will need #funds for my #dance company while I’m trying to get off the ground. #investment #performing-arts...

#business

Coogie B.’s Avatar
Coogie B. Jan 16, 2018

What classes in highschool should I take in order to be a musical choreographer.

I would like to be a musical theatre choreographer for shows and performances. #theatre #musical-theatre #dance #choreography #performing-arts...

#high-school-classes

Madison A.’s Avatar
Madison A. Jan 16, 2018

Will it benefit me after graduating college with a BS in Dance if my school is in a large city?

How can I take advantage of the city’s performing Arts opportunities after graduating with a BS in dance? #dance...

#performing-arts

Angela W.’s Avatar
Angela W. Jan 10, 2018

If you are working to become a dancer in a professional ballet company what would be a great academic subject to focus on in college?

I am a ballet student who is working at a ballet training program and since dance is such a serious profession I would like to see what academic subject would allow me to learn more about society and life and to be a more intuitive person. #college #dance #performing-arts...

#college-major

Bridget W.’s Avatar
Bridget W. Apr 12, 2018

Do You Think I Should Settle or Do Something I Love?

I've been on the fence as to whether I should pursue something I love for my career, something in the arts like photography and dance, or if I should pursue a career that I can at least put up with so I can support myself enough to be able to do the things I love? I'm torn and I am horrible at...

#undecided #dance #art #settle #photography

Bridget W.’s Avatar
Bridget W. Apr 12, 2018

How Did You Figure Out What Your Dream Job Was?

I'm a high school senior who has wanted to be a veterinarian ever since middle school, but after shadowing every veterinarian in my area, I realized that I did not want to be a veterinarian anymore. Since then, I have changed my "career path" numerous times. I thought I wanted to be a wildlife...

#surgeon #veterinarian #wildlife-biology #lawyer #help #teacher #environmental-science #choreography #pseo #dance #systemsarchitect #stressed #photography

Mohammed R.’s Avatar
Mohammed R. May 23, 2016

How do I become a film choreographer?

jelissa P.’s Avatar
jelissa P. Apr 04, 2018

What can I do now to better myself to be a better dancer in the future?

I'm in 10th grade and I am trying to get into different affordable dance programs to help me #hip-hop-dance...

#dance

jelissa P.’s Avatar
jelissa P. Apr 04, 2018

What jobs can i get as a dancer?

I am an aspiring dancer and i want to know more about the potential jobs i can get as a dancer. #hip-hop-dance...

#dance

Lethicia S.’s Avatar
Lethicia S. Mar 27, 2018

Can I make a living in majoring in dance?

My passion is dance its my whole life. It’s how I’m able to express myself to people without actually having to talk. I want to major in dance so much but my family says it’s unrealistic and I’ll have no future. What should I do??...

#dance

Lana J.’s Avatar
Lana J. Jan 31, 2018

what college should I go to if I want to major in dance

I love to dance and want to improve....

#dance

Lana J.’s Avatar
Lana J. Jan 31, 2018

I love to dance and want to improve....

#dance

Lana J.’s Avatar
Lana J. Jan 31, 2018

I love to dance and want to improve....

#dance