Career Questions tagged Dance

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. 2 days ago 16 views

Is college going to get in the way of my career, which is going to be a gymnast or dancer?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #dance...

#college-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. 2 days ago 15 views

How are ballerinas able to spin?

I'm Ms. Crosby at the International Community School. My 1st graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#dance

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 149 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. #dance #entrepreneur...

#businessowner

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 108 views
Anna K.’s Avatar
Anna K. May 20, 2020 151 views

What's a good minor to accompany a dance major looking to open her own studio after college?

Hey! I am a competitive dancer and plan to major in dance. I am a 2021 high school senior and interested in getting a business or kinesiology minor as well. I also love organizing and decorating and have considered possibly minoring in interior decorating. Any advice?? Thank you!! #dance...

#college-major

ramone P.’s Avatar
ramone P. May 19, 2020 117 views

how can i channel dancing into a career that makes alot of money.

I love to dance and sing. Sometimes I have trouble choreographing and I want to go to SCAD. #dance...

Rosie Z.’s Avatar
Rosie Z. May 13, 2020 135 views
Tina Y.’s Avatar
Tina Y. May 06, 2020 248 views

Should I keep dance only a hobby or a career?

I am a dancer since the age of 5, I have been in several dance classes, and dance troupes. I am studying in a Bachelor of Education but I do not want to teach dance to little kids. If I were to teach dance I would prefer to teach it to people my age and who enjoy dancing and being in touch with...

#choreography #dance

ace L.’s Avatar
ace L. Apr 16, 2020 147 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 171 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 169 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#actor #college #dance #art

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Aug 30, 2019 150 views

Where will I go to find a career dealing with dance.?

My name is Taylor Butler I am 18 years old and I attend Paul Simon Job Corps. I'm looking for a career that is dealing with my trade which is CNA , also looking for something that is dealing with dance #dance #college #art...

#career

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 136 views

What can you do with a dance major?

I dont want to be restricted in what I can do with a dance major. #dance #college...

#art

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 123 views

What does it take to have a dance company?

Im looking to major in dance. #dance...

#college-major

Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08, 2019 145 views
nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 249 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

Adetu A.’s Avatar
Adetu A. Feb 19, 2019 191 views
samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 242 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Lauren J.’s Avatar
Lauren J. Aug 21, 2018 249 views

Where is the best place for a professional dancer to live?

I'm looking to major in dance and want to go somewhere where I will opportunities after college #dance...

#majors

Leah F.’s Avatar
Leah F. Jan 18, 2018 346 views

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#career-goals #therapy #psychology #dance #questionsaboutlife

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 292 views

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. May 24, 2018 288 views

What is the average pay grade for a professional dancer?

I want to be a professional dancer but am concerned about the low pay...

#dance

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 278 views

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...

#college #dailylife #majors #double-major #college-experience #dance

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 446 views

Can I double major in dance and attend law school?

My first passion is dance. I started when I was 2 and have loved it since. I would like to pursue a career in dance, but I’m afraid that it is unrealistic. This field is highly competitive. Therefore, I am looking for a Plan B. I’ve always been interested in law, specifically family law. I...

#familylaw #dance #law

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Jan 17, 2018 487 views

How do I apply for grants for my dance ideas?

I will need #funds for my #dance company while I’m trying to get off the ground. #investment #performing-arts...

#business