Career Questions tagged Dance

Skylah N.’s Avatar
Skylah N. Jun 13 31 views

How do I know which career choice is the best for me? What steps should I take?

I'm a dancer, a little bit of a singer, I like to do rainbow loom, I like to be outdoors, I'm christian #dance #dance...

#singer

Piper F.’s Avatar
Piper F. Jun 08 50 views

Will dancing help me earn enough money?

I know some dancers don't have steady jobs so I am wondering if they make enough off of those jobs to live....

#dance

Piper F.’s Avatar
Piper F. Jun 08 36 views

Are managers more helpful in the dance world?

#dance I am wondering if getting a manager in the future will be...

Yulianny P.’s Avatar
Yulianny P. Jun 01 50 views
Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 20 85 views
Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 17 174 views

I want to be a lawyer, actress, dancer and a model. Is all of this possible at once?

I absolutely love law and acting, modelling and dancing. I really want to pursue all of these professions but I am not sure whether it’s possible for this many careers to keep a balanced life. #lawyers #fashion-and-style #dance #act...

#model

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 134 views

Is college going to get in the way of my career, which is going to be a gymnast or dancer?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #dance...

#college-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 76 views

How are ballerinas able to spin?

I'm Ms. Crosby at the International Community School. My 1st graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#dance

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 265 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. #dance #entrepreneur...

#businessowner

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 159 views
Anna K.’s Avatar
Anna K. May 20, 2020 224 views

What's a good minor to accompany a dance major looking to open her own studio after college?

Hey! I am a competitive dancer and plan to major in dance. I am a 2021 high school senior and interested in getting a business or kinesiology minor as well. I also love organizing and decorating and have considered possibly minoring in interior decorating. Any advice?? Thank you!! #dance...

#college-major

ramone P.’s Avatar
ramone P. May 19, 2020 170 views

how can i channel dancing into a career that makes alot of money.

I love to dance and sing. Sometimes I have trouble choreographing and I want to go to SCAD. #dance...

Tina Y.’s Avatar
Tina Y. May 06, 2020 420 views

Should I keep dance only a hobby or a career?

I am a dancer since the age of 5, I have been in several dance classes, and dance troupes. I am studying in a Bachelor of Education but I do not want to teach dance to little kids. If I were to teach dance I would prefer to teach it to people my age and who enjoy dancing and being in touch with...

#dance #choreography

ace L.’s Avatar
ace L. Apr 16, 2020 194 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 238 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 220 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#dance #art #actor #college

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Aug 30, 2019 204 views

Where will I go to find a career dealing with dance.?

My name is Taylor Butler I am 18 years old and I attend Paul Simon Job Corps. I'm looking for a career that is dealing with my trade which is CNA , also looking for something that is dealing with dance #dance #college #art...

#career

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 172 views

What can you do with a dance major?

I dont want to be restricted in what I can do with a dance major. #dance #college...

#art

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 164 views

What does it take to have a dance company?

Im looking to major in dance. #dance...

#college-major

Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08, 2019 176 views
nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 330 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube