Career Questions tagged Dance

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04 119 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. #dance #entrepreneur...

#businessowner

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24 89 views
Anna K.’s Avatar
Anna K. May 20 128 views

What's a good minor to accompany a dance major looking to open her own studio after college?

Hey! I am a competitive dancer and plan to major in dance. I am a 2021 high school senior and interested in getting a business or kinesiology minor as well. I also love organizing and decorating and have considered possibly minoring in interior decorating. Any advice?? Thank you!! #dance...

#college-major

ramone P.’s Avatar
ramone P. May 19 94 views

how can i channel dancing into a career that makes alot of money.

I love to dance and sing. Sometimes I have trouble choreographing and I want to go to SCAD. #dance...

Rosie Z.’s Avatar
Rosie Z. May 13 119 views
Tina Y.’s Avatar
Tina Y. May 06 193 views

Should I keep dance only a hobby or a career?

I am a dancer since the age of 5, I have been in several dance classes, and dance troupes. I am studying in a Bachelor of Education but I do not want to teach dance to little kids. If I were to teach dance I would prefer to teach it to people my age and who enjoy dancing and being in touch with...

#choreography #dance

ace L.’s Avatar
ace L. Apr 16 133 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 132 views

what classes should i take in high school to help me become a lawyer

i like arguing, money, and i play volleyball and soccer. i take two ap classes ap government and english i’m also good at math. i don’t do well in science but i’m really good at art and drawing. #college #art #writing #dance...

#author

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 18, 2019 151 views

Is being an actor a reliable job?

I love to act, sing and dance. Yet I'm also a very goal oriented person and always plan to be successful, I'm just scared I won't have the lifestyle I want if I decide to become an actor. Ive been told time and time again that being an actor isn't a realistic occupation, is this true? #acting...

#dance #art #college #actor

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Aug 30, 2019 119 views

Where will I go to find a career dealing with dance.?

My name is Taylor Butler I am 18 years old and I attend Paul Simon Job Corps. I'm looking for a career that is dealing with my trade which is CNA , also looking for something that is dealing with dance #dance #college #art...

#career

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 117 views

What can you do with a dance major?

I dont want to be restricted in what I can do with a dance major. #dance #college...

#art

Tiara D.’s Avatar
Tiara D. Aug 02, 2019 109 views

What does it take to have a dance company?

Im looking to major in dance. #dance...

#college-major

Samaria B.’s Avatar
Samaria B. May 08, 2019 131 views
nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 233 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

Adetu A.’s Avatar
Adetu A. Feb 19, 2019 166 views
samantha B.’s Avatar
samantha B. Aug 28, 2018 217 views

What is it like going to college in new york

I'm planning on going to a performing arts school in New York city that i was accepted to i just want to hear other people's opinion on what their experience in New York for education was like preferably for dance or another performance art. #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #performingartist...

#dance

Lauren J.’s Avatar
Lauren J. Aug 21, 2018 226 views

Where is the best place for a professional dancer to live?

I'm looking to major in dance and want to go somewhere where I will opportunities after college #dance...

#majors

Leah F.’s Avatar
Leah F. Jan 18, 2018 311 views

How do I start combining two majors I love into something beneficial for the public?

I am currently double majoring in dance and psychology at Cal State Fullerton. Later on I want to combine the two to become a child psychologist who incorporates dance into the therapy of children. I don't know where to start and I am hopeful someone will give me some ideas. Thank you :)...

#psychology #dance #therapy #questionsaboutlife #career-goals

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 268 views

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Emily R.’s Avatar
Emily R. May 24, 2018 259 views

What is the average pay grade for a professional dancer?

I want to be a professional dancer but am concerned about the low pay...

#dance

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 267 views

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...

#dance #double-major #dailylife #majors #college #college-experience

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 22, 2018 373 views

Can I double major in dance and attend law school?

My first passion is dance. I started when I was 2 and have loved it since. I would like to pursue a career in dance, but I’m afraid that it is unrealistic. This field is highly competitive. Therefore, I am looking for a Plan B. I’ve always been interested in law, specifically family law. I...

#law #familylaw #dance

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Jan 17, 2018 445 views
Coogie B.’s Avatar
Coogie B. Jan 16, 2018 303 views

What classes in highschool should I take in order to be a musical choreographer.

I would like to be a musical theatre choreographer for shows and performances. #theatre #musical-theatre #dance #choreography #performing-arts...

#high-school-classes

Madison A.’s Avatar
Madison A. Jan 16, 2018 269 views

Will it benefit me after graduating college with a BS in Dance if my school is in a large city?

How can I take advantage of the city’s performing Arts opportunities after graduating with a BS in dance? #dance...

#performing-arts