Career Questions tagged Doctors

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Sep 20, 2018 138 views

I am beginning to explore more about my career path and i'd like to know more about the education and lifestyle of being a doctor ( OB-GYN ) .

I am a sophomore in highschool. I love helping people out as much as i possibly can. I always thought that a woman's biggest gift is their child and i would love to be the help a woman needs when in pregnancy times. I like dealing with infants and i'm all about congratulating people. #obgyn...

#doctors #career

Taya A.’s Avatar
Taya A. Aug 28, 2018 158 views

Is it worth putting all the time and money into going to medical school?

I am debating either becoming a medical doctor or a PA. I want the pay and title of a doctor. However, I also am not sure I want to spend all the time and money for the education of becoming one. #doctor #doctorate-degree #phd #student-loans #medicine...

#doctors

Sheila C.’s Avatar
Sheila C. Aug 27, 2018 126 views

How do you cope with having a job that doesn't necessarily always end well?

How do you deal with your occupation on a day to day basis when some things are out of your hands? #doctors #lawyers #cops #social...

Erica M.’s Avatar
Erica M. Jul 06, 2018 177 views

Is it possible to become a doctor and still be home with your family?

My dream is to become an important doctor. I'm just worried that i'd be workong too much that i wouldn't be able to see my husband and kids much. I just don't want to be that type of parent that's always working and never has time for their kids. #doctor #medical-field #medicine...

#doctors

Alicia D.’s Avatar
Alicia D. Apr 13, 2018 189 views
Tony S.’s Avatar
Tony S. Jan 26, 2018 214 views

What is everyday life like for a doctor?

Curious about what doctors have to go through on an everyday basis in a hospital....

#doctors

Boris P.’s Avatar
Boris P. Oct 25, 2017 326 views

Is Rice University a good university if you want to be a doctor?

I am asking this question because I want to set a goal to go to a good university that is good so I can become a doctor.#doctors #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. May 18, 2016 315 views

Are there any programs or internships that would increase my chances of getting into Medical School and help get more hands-on experience in the Nashville area?

I am going to study biology on a pre-med track at Vanderbilt next fall, and I want to do whatever I can to become the best doctor possible. I would love to find some sort of program to put me ahead of the game. #medicine #healthcare #pre-med #educators #doctors #medicine #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kris M.’s Avatar
Kris M. Feb 08, 2017 380 views

Are you able to work as a doctor while sick?

I may be sick but can still come in #doctors #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Dystany G.’s Avatar
Dystany G. Oct 20, 2016 419 views

How do you keep yourself motivated when a task gets hard?

I am asking because hard work really does pay off and I know being in the medical field isnt always easy, I am just curious as to how these doctors and nurses keep themselves going so they dont give up on a more difficult task. #doctors #nurses...

#medicine

Nagesh M.’s Avatar
Nagesh M. May 04, 2016 321 views

What is the difference between majority in business and majority in marketing?

I want to either major in business or marketing, I thought they were the same but I don't know. #business #engineer #professor #marketing #students...

#doctors

Alista E.’s Avatar
Alista E. May 18, 2016 468 views

What are some classes I should take in undergraduate college to be a pediatrician?

I would love to be a pediatrician. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #medical #medical-school #students #professors #professionals #doctors #graduates...

#nurses

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Apr 29, 2017 299 views

Do traveling doctors really make more money?

Just wondering whether or not this is a rumor....

#doctors

Shasta U.’s Avatar
Shasta U. Jan 21, 2017 382 views

New student, Medical Assistant! What is the BEST path to take to be a midwife?

I'm 32yrs old and a mother of 2 boys! I've wanted to help deliver babies since I can remember. I have witnessed two babies to friends and one to my sister be born. It was AMAZING!!! I've been out of Hight School for 16yrs now. So I feel very lost when it comes to the best choices regarding...

#doctors #nurse-midwife #midwifery

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 03, 2017 426 views

Switching professions?

Hi, my dream as a child was to become a famous singer, and I'm also very known to have a beautiful voice etc. but my father was telling me that it wouldn't be a stable career as a start off and I should choose a career that would, like a doctor. And after I finish med school, I can go off and...

#musicians #doctors #and

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 02, 2017 402 views

Is it possible to switch your profession from a doctor to a famous singer?

#and #singers #doctors

elizabeth S.’s Avatar
elizabeth S. Oct 29, 2016 480 views

How hard is medical school?

I've heard that medical school is really hard, is that true? I know it requires work, but how much? #medical #surgeon #medical-education...

#doctors

elizabeth S.’s Avatar
elizabeth S. Oct 29, 2016 392 views

What is surgery like?

I think I want to be a surgeon and I wanted to know what performing surgery is like. Is it fun? Hard? As rewarding as it seems? #surgery #surgeon #general-surgery #doctors #cardiac-surgeon #plastic-surgeon #spine-surgery...

#oral-surgery

Maleeha F.’s Avatar
Maleeha F. Oct 27, 2016 331 views

Which has the most benefits a nurse practioner or a physician assistant?

I am interested in majoring in medicine, and i am stuck between choosing my profession as a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. #medical #doctors...

#professions

Allison H.’s Avatar
Allison H. Oct 23, 2016 379 views

What is being in a medical school like?

I want to go to medical school in the future. I'm curious about what it's like. Are you always up late? Was it too stressful? Did you enjoy yourself? Was it all worth it? #medicine...

#doctors