Career Questions tagged Everyone

Tshepiso N.’s Avatar
Tshepiso N. May 13 154 views

What are the challenges of being a flight attendant

I'm friendly , not talkative I'm a good listener and good at giving advice...

everyone

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 237 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

law money life career business everyone confused

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Feb 11 142 views

How does one become/apply to be a traveling nurse?

I like traveling and know that it takes a lot of money, but I also would like to help people and not be stuck in one place for too long. student anyone...

everyone

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 231 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process navy gpa...

everyone

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 01, 2020 374 views

Fastest way to become a NP(Psych)

I want to become a Psych NP. I know there are many different programs and degrees to get that position. There's ADN,BSN,MSN,DNP. I want to get my DNP. What is the fastest way. everyone medical medical-school...

pre-med

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 696 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

student introvert general everyone networking letterofrec

Deanna J.’s Avatar
Deanna J. Nov 13, 2020 129 views

where is some jobs for hair school in college?

I am a beginner of doing hair but i want to be better at it so i can get more money to achieve my goal to push to that level so i can have my own salon. everyone money...

hair

aaliyah L.’s Avatar
aaliyah L. Nov 13, 2020 163 views
Jade M.’s Avatar
Jade M. Oct 29, 2020 212 views

For people who work a sports psychologist. I have 9 questions for you

Take your time with this, I know it's a lot but I'm really interested in Sports psychology!! It would be awesome and appreciated if you answered these simple questions! How many hours do you work in a typical week? If I were interested in pursuing your career, what classes do you think I...

ap sportpsychology health psychology sportmedicine healthsportcareers career exams everyone healthbusiness healthcareers work medicine healtheducation sportcareers friends

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 12, 2020 264 views

Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income?

I'm a full-time college student who also works 36+ hours a week, and sometimes you have a lot of bills to pay. Are there any tips or information that can help me develop different sources of income? student college-student everyone students income...

business

William V.’s Avatar
William V. Aug 24, 2018 255 views

What should I do if I can’t get in to the college I want?

The acceptance rate is low and I don’t feel confident about my chances....

everyone

cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017 732 views

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

friends history help gamily mba politics question everyone economy

Alec A.’s Avatar
Alec A. Jan 12, 2017 538 views

What is a good way to get money fast

If you are saving for something important and you need the money in certain amount of time. I would like to know how to get it....

everyone

Bindi D.’s Avatar
Bindi D. Oct 27, 2016 401 views

In what ways can being a teacher impact his or her students to think beyond what is given and to think about improving our socities?

I am the first from my family to got to college. I have always wanted to become a teacher. I want to aid every student to reach that goal of going to college....

everyone