Career Questions tagged Everyone

Tshepiso N.’s Avatar
Tshepiso N. yesterday 14 views

What are the challenges of being a flight attendant

I'm friendly , not talkative I'm a good listener and good at giving advice...

#everyone

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 149 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#confused #money #business #everyone #life #career #law

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 398 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

#networking #general #letterofrec #everyone #student #introvert

William V.’s Avatar
William V. Aug 24, 2018 206 views

What should I do if I can’t get in to the college I want?

The acceptance rate is low and I don’t feel confident about my chances....

#everyone

Angel S.’s Avatar
Angel S. Jul 24, 2018 282 views
cristian F.’s Avatar
cristian F. Sep 01, 2017 645 views

can one person change the world?

The nation is dividing, the poor doesn't have a chance to rehabilitate and start a new life, and the rich are getting greedier and only worry about themselves. Families are losing homes and more because our economy is so bad many people argue about the taxes and how much we pay, but that's...

#economy #mba #friends #history #help #gamily #everyone #politics #question

Alec A.’s Avatar
Alec A. Jan 12, 2017 463 views

What is a good way to get money fast

If you are saving for something important and you need the money in certain amount of time. I would like to know how to get it....

#everyone

Bindi D.’s Avatar
Bindi D. Oct 27, 2016 350 views

In what ways can being a teacher impact his or her students to think beyond what is given and to think about improving our socities?

I am the first from my family to got to college. I have always wanted to become a teacher. I want to aid every student to reach that goal of going to college....

#everyone