Career Questions tagged General

Jade B.’s Avatar
Jade B. Jan 12 42 views

Im having a hard time choosing the course that I will be taking for college

Im into mass communication,journalism,political science, psychology,oublic administration,international relations that's my options.Also I want to be in a fashion industry since its my hobby and broadcasting since Im joining contests before about it....

#general

lakshitha P.’s Avatar
lakshitha P. Jan 11 27 views

How to Fix Avast High CPU Usage

Avast High CPU Usage: Why does the Avast service use such a high CPU avast high cpu usage #general...

#cyber-security

yeshwanthi M.’s Avatar
yeshwanthi M. Dec 27, 2020 52 views

Why u should love the app

as u can get jobs for young ages with a great pay online #aviation #aviation #navy #general...

#military

kabia G.’s Avatar
kabia G. Dec 24, 2020 42 views

what is my job as a registered nurse, when nursing a patient in his or her own home

I AM A REGISTERED ADULT GENERAL NURSE EXPEC #general TING TO START NURSING PATIENTS IN THEIR OWN...

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Dec 04, 2020 252 views

How do you start having good study habits?

I am a 5th grader and I'm addicted to YouTube and Social Media. That's why I want to kinda get my life together, you know? #social-media #general #media #networking -Thanks for all your...

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 125 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#business #entrepreneurship #majors #minor #highschool #entrepreneur #tips

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. Nov 29, 2020 153 views

How to get a letter of recommendation when I'm a shy student?

I'm a decent student who occasionally contributes to the conversation and I get A's and B's in school, but I don't think I have developed a close relationship with any of my teachers. Speaking up in class is hard for me and it often feels like I'm being drowned out but other students. I'm...

#general #letterofrec #everyone #introvert #student #networking

Katherine L.’s Avatar
Katherine L. Nov 18, 2020 139 views

What is your favorite thing about your job?

I have lots of interests, and have been trying to narrow down what I want to do, but it's a daunting task to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life at such a young age. Right now, all I want to know is what you all love most about your jobs! And the soul searching can start a...

#community #general

Darrion H.’s Avatar
Darrion H. Nov 13, 2020 47 views

What clothes do mechanics wear?

I'm a Junior in highschool and I want to know what clothes do they wear....

#general

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Nov 05, 2020 118 views

What majors are in art and business category? How do you work financial aid and applications?

I'm in the 11th grade figuring out which major in art I should take. Their a few schools I'm interested in but still figuring that out between five choices. Peers around me always said go for what you like to do and business for getting more opportunities in life. I know that art won't give...

#university #art #appliaction #business #general #finanical

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 81 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#career #hospital #highschool #nursing #general #field

Dylan L.’s Avatar
Dylan L. Nov 05, 2020 50 views

I'm a sophomore what are some good jobs and colleges to go too?

I'm a sophomore I am 16 i live in Gallup, NM I love playing sports and enjoy being outdoors and i love playing basketball #general #general I am from New Mexico it dont pop up on here so i used New...

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Nov 05, 2020 324 views

I feel like a total failure. How do I move on from here?

In high school, I got good grades. I graduated with a 3.5 GPA. I got into some great colleges like NYU tisch, Syracuse, Pitt, UConn, PSU, etc. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and from a poor family. My dads a janitor, and my mom is a waitress. I needed $7k/year to go to pitt (After FAFSA). My...

#college #life #film #general

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 83 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges...

#economics

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 26, 2020 81 views
Muqaddas I.’s Avatar
Muqaddas I. Oct 21, 2020 84 views
Michael H.’s Avatar
Michael H. Oct 02, 2020 70 views

Is it good for one of my career goals is to be a Youtuber

Im the type that likes to have fun and make people laugh...

#general

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 83 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17, 2020 261 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#college #informationtechnology #technology #python3 #professor #classes #school #programming #coding #major #it #python #career #scripting #general

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04, 2020 145 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#artist #animation #arts #career-choice #art #the-arts #general

Camerin K.’s Avatar
Camerin K. Aug 27, 2020 121 views

What are some good jobs choices after going to college for computer science?

I am a Junior at Grundy Center and I love computers. I am thinking about going to college for computer sciences, but I'm not sure what job opportunities there are after college. #general...

#jobs

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30, 2020 314 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#college #fbi #job-search #job #law #jobs #career #general #first-job

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 135 views

Could I make my own team in the FBI?

I really want to be in the FBI- and I always work better with a team. More specifically my friends. We've been doing escape rooms for so long- and we work better together. We'll us together. We're all good at different things- and Like Tech, and so on. #computer #computer #general...

#fbi

Aldair L.’s Avatar
Aldair L. Jul 31, 2020 164 views

How much time should I realistically spend studying in college?

Im going into college next year (2021) and right now during high school I don't spend a large amount of time studying. I wanted to know so I could start changing my habits during my last year of Highschool. #general #july20...

#studying