Career Questions tagged General

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18 23 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17 60 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#general #college #professor #technology #major #it #informationtechnology #school #coding #scripting #python #python3 #classes #career #programming

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04 83 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#general #artist #animation #art #career-choice #the-arts #arts

Camerin K.’s Avatar
Camerin K. Aug 27 65 views

What are some good jobs choices after going to college for computer science?

I am a Junior at Grundy Center and I love computers. I am thinking about going to college for computer sciences, but I'm not sure what job opportunities there are after college. #general...

#jobs

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Jul 30 208 views

What should my dream career be?

Hello there! I'm a student and i'm a little all over the place when it comes to my dream career. I know what I'm good at- I just don't what job I could use most of my skills in. When watching TV shows, I end up wanting to be the job in that TV show. But- not all of them made me feel that way....

#general #job #college #jobs #law #first-job #career #job-search #fbi

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 91 views

Could I make my own team in the FBI?

I really want to be in the FBI- and I always work better with a team. More specifically my friends. We've been doing escape rooms for so long- and we work better together. We'll us together. We're all good at different things- and Like Tech, and so on. #computer #computer #general...

#fbi

Aldair L.’s Avatar
Aldair L. Jul 31 102 views

How much time should I realistically spend studying in college?

Im going into college next year (2021) and right now during high school I don't spend a large amount of time studying. I wanted to know so I could start changing my habits during my last year of Highschool. #general #july20...

#studying

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 140 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 160 views
noah A.’s Avatar
noah A. Dec 13, 2019 147 views

how do i get my ged

i need ged...

#general

Brianna M.’s Avatar
Brianna M. Aug 31, 2018 241 views

Is there a way for me to add a minor on the common application?

I’ve managed to get established my psychology major and my interest in pre med, but I don’t know if I can add an art minor or if I should submit a portfolio for my minor. I’m applying to 11 schools and I’d just like to make it clear I intend to be involved at whatever school I attend....

#general #university #college-minor #majors-and-minors

Jalen P.’s Avatar
Jalen P. Aug 30, 2018 303 views
Eboni B.’s Avatar
Eboni B. Aug 29, 2018 338 views

How to be successful with the race & gender inequality?

It's hard enough being a person of color in America & the World . It makes it even more difficult when you're a female. I'm inquiring further knowledge on success stories of WOC defeating all the odds against them and paving the path to their future even after facing so many trials and...

#general #inequality #gender #education #career-path #race #social

Evelynn O.’s Avatar
Evelynn O. Aug 29, 2018 1034 views

What's the difference between Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, and Biomechanical Engineering?

I am currently majoring in Biomedical Engineering, however I see these other terms thrown around all the time. I'd like to know if there is a difference or if these terms are simply synonyms. Thanks! #general #anyone #professors #health...

#nanotechnology

Brikiya H.’s Avatar
Brikiya H. Aug 28, 2018 156 views
breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 470 views
Destiny W.’s Avatar
Destiny W. Aug 14, 2018 293 views

What’s the best way to improve on your writing skills ex. Essay

I normally don’t struggle to write, because once I have and idea it all goes fine. I just have trouble coming up with new and exciting things to write about when it comes to personal essays, college essays etc. if you know of any good way to improve my writing as far as vocabulary or formatting...

#general #author #creative-writing #writing #journalism

Aimee K.’s Avatar
Aimee K. Aug 12, 2018 182 views

How soon should I find an internship in my field ?

I'm waiting until the summer of my junior or senior year to apply for internships so I can continue another job I'm committed to. Will that affect my options later on as I pursue a career in Bio-medical Illustration ? #internships #jobs #...

#general