Career Questions tagged General

Eli’s Avatar
Eli yesterday 35 views

What are the pros and cons of running a business?

I have had thoughts of starting a business, I know of a place where I can get an office space, but how would I begin, who in my town would I go to and start this business. How would running my business go, what plans should I have for the present and future, and most of all what should I do,...

Tiejai’s Avatar
Tiejai Sep 16 68 views

how do i get into this industry?

Would love to be an influencer that inspires young people. Want to pursue this by the time im 19. Make videos and create content. Have subscribes that support me

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 414 views

How do you limit procrastination?

I think this has been an issue tons of people have because procrastination makes us lose some big opportunities. What are some tips that could help out with procrastination and increase my motivation to work?

Manuel’s Avatar
Manuel Jul 15 226 views

Hello, This question is directed towards any professional.

What would make you as a professional more inclined to give advice on this website? or what are some improvements you would like to see?

andres’s Avatar
andres May 17 155 views

Can streaming be something I can maintain as a Full time job?

I am a sophmore in highschool and I love playing video games and sharing my skills with the world, im a small youtuber and i was the continue on growing but im not sure how and therefore im not sure if it will work out for me.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 08 242 views

How do I establish self-discipline?

I tend to procrastinate a lot and be very lazy. I want to peruse medical school but have currently hit a wall. What do I do?

Colin’s Avatar
Colin Oct 05, 2021 236 views

What are some jobs that would allow me to work from home?

I am a senior in high school and I would like to work in the comfort of my own home. I have skills in art, video editing, and other technological skills. #jobs #general #career

Devyani’s Avatar
Devyani May 27, 2021 212 views

i wish to restart my carrier

i completed my ll. in 2013 having no experience want to restart my carrier but all knowledge got evaporated , what can i do to start a job #general

Shinah’s Avatar
Shinah May 24, 2021 245 views

Steps to becoming a PA from HS

I’m interested in the medical field and would love to know more about a variety of jobs in the field. #general #medicine

Xochitl’s Avatar
Xochitl May 13, 2021 410 views

Should I go to a community college or a University?

I’m graduating soon, so thoughts on my future become more relevant and I’m stuck on what could be best for me. I have a 2.5 GPA at the moment. #general

jakiya’s Avatar
jakiya May 11, 2021 276 views

Could i own a hospital at the age of 23?

#general #healthcare # #doctor

michaela’s Avatar
michaela May 07, 2021 304 views

how much does a PI(Private Investigator) make annually

one of my many passions is investigating but i am wondering if PI's make good money annually or if they get payed by how many cases they solve #income #general

meghasai’s Avatar
meghasai Apr 27, 2021 346 views

what should study and what job should i do

im good at everything but not the best at anything.im also interested in everything but not totally into something.im also good with people as well as teach.I do not have stage fear as well so i am very confused in what to take. #general

Amit’s Avatar
Amit Apr 08, 2021 201 views

Whic is good institue between IIBM Meerut or MIBM Global Noida for distance Executive MBA

Iam 45 years old, did my graduation in Commerce from Delhi University in 1997 and having 24 years of experience in aviation. #general

Theophile’s Avatar
Theophile Apr 06, 2021 234 views

Is their any way i can become a web developer faster if i already have the necessary skill level

I'm an aspiring web developer, i mostly want to create websites for business, I'm also a part time proof reader #higher-education #general

Aditi’s Avatar
Aditi Mar 30, 2021 390 views

what are the steps to study psychology just after i go to canada?

I am in class 12th and i want to do my further studies from Canada. I'm thinking to pursue psychology but i am not clear from where should i do, which university. kindly fill me with some information. #general

Ramon’s Avatar
Ramon Mar 23, 2021 300 views

How should I go about becoming a streamer.

My name is Ramon Coleman i'am 17 and I want to be a professional streamer. #professionals #general

Zamira’s Avatar
Zamira Mar 22, 2021 231 views

I need advice on becoming a dental hygienist to then becoming a general dentist

I’m currently in my final year of highschool and I don’t have a lot of money for 8yrs of schooling to be a dentist so I wanted to start off as being a dental hygienist so I would be able to afford going to school and become a general dentist. I been needing advice because I don’t really have...

Evelynn’s Avatar
Evelynn Mar 18, 2021 247 views

what types of jobs are there for an animator?

#general #art

Evelynn’s Avatar
Evelynn Mar 18, 2021 248 views

is an animator salary good enough to live a comfortable life

#general #life #work #career

Devin’s Avatar
Devin Mar 17, 2021 188 views

how many year to become an engineer

im 15 and im not sure what i want to do but i think that i have a huge varity with my work. #general

Yvania’s Avatar
Yvania Mar 12, 2021 254 views

what is the best way to learn camera skills?

I'm a visual learner #general

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Mar 11, 2021 712 views

What age should I start investing?

I am a student and I am curious about how the stock market works. #career #general #professors #stocks #life #business #invest #finance #success #marketing

Raven’s Avatar
Raven Mar 11, 2021 281 views

(business related) how long did it take you to get to the position you are in now? Also what is your job life like; how many hours do you work or what are your major task that you handle?

I'm very observant and love asking questions just to make sure i'm doing something right. I also like working with lots of people, since i'm very conversational and spirited. #general #business

Myles’s Avatar
Myles Mar 10, 2021 216 views

If im trying to get into a good college, does taking 3 years of language make a huge difference even though 2 is the minimum?

Right now, my schedule for next year consists of 2 math classes because that will leave open a spot for an AP class in junior year, instead of having to wait till senior year. However it kicks out a language class and an art class. If I take the 2 math classes I will only be able to have 2...

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Mar 09, 2021 402 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is.

#baker #salary #general

udhaya’s Avatar
udhaya Mar 03, 2021 268 views

give me some tips to create a resume

#general
give me some tips to create a resume

Francisco’s Avatar
Francisco Feb 25, 2021 327 views

Is being a short story writer a career path?

Being a first generation college student means that I'm going in blind in this. None of my family members ever finished school so if I go and ask them for help/advice they can't give any. School counselors are not much help so I'm turning to the internet. I've never really excelled in anything,...

Mind’s Avatar
Mind Feb 23, 2021 174 views

How everyone, I did Economics, Statistics, Business studies and Geography at Advanced level. I want your help on which degree program is good for me to do at tertiary level. I'm thinking to do Actuarial science degree or risk management and Insurance degree. Are my subjects I did at A level enough and good for me to do Actuarial science

I'm a hard worker and able to work under pressure.
I'm good at programming using python language. I'm also good at using Microsoft excel, word and PowerPoint.
#general

Geraldine’s Avatar
Geraldine Jan 25, 2021 251 views

Which good courses can i do with this subjects👉(maths,life sciences,Geography and agricultural sciences)

#general #career