Career Questions tagged High School Classes

jaden E.’s Avatar
jaden E. 8 hours ago 18 views

What was your 1st year in college like?

I'm in high school i will be graduating this year #high-school-classes #high-school-classes...

#career-choice

Andre R.’s Avatar
Andre R. May 10 39 views

What should be my next move after high school

I am guy who wants to provide for my lady and my family also to financially supportive to my family #high-school-students #high-school #scholarships...

#high-school-classes

Somi D.’s Avatar
Somi D. Apr 26 84 views

Will Summer School affect the way Universities/Colleges look at you

School has been really hard for me over quarantine and my grades are not the best right now and I want to take Summer school but im scared that it won't benefit my gpa at all. My my freshman year wasn't the best either (I maintained and B C average) . I wanna be successful but my motivation is...

#classes #college #high-school-classes #school

Brisia T.’s Avatar
Brisia T. Apr 22 27 views

What are good classes/training I could do if I wanted to go into a culinary schools?

I am hoping to take certain classes throughout high school /collage...

#high-school-classes

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 97 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 92 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 106 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 91 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 100 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 89 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 113 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 103 views

What is the hardest part about manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 94 views

What is the hardest part about marketing?

#marketing

Emily U.’s Avatar
Emily U. Mar 15 38 views

what courses do i take for i can become a marketing strategist?

i am a high school student i want to be a marketing strategist when i graduate from high school....

#high-school-classes

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 25 105 views

What are some tips for high school students looking to apply to ivy league schools?

I am a high school sophomore looking to apply to several prestigious universities. I'd like to know what kind of things that they look for besides good grades. #high-school-students #ivyleague #harvard #yale #columbia #high-school-classes #high-school...

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Feb 24 58 views

If I don't take AICE Test, How would that appear to college?

I am a senior in high school. I have already been accepted to college. I have 1 AICE Cambridge Class. I will not get the Cambridge certificate. I was placed in this class because my high school had no where else to place me. This class is a 6 point class. It is also the only class I have...

#expert #college #high-school-classes

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 53 views

Where can I find plumbing jobs and training for it as well.

Junior in high school, I work at Atlas Pizza in Chesapeake VA and live in Chesapeake. #high-school...

#high-school-classes

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 65 views
Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 65 views

What Highschool and College classes should I take to become a zookeeper?

I would like to be a zookeeper, but I don't know which classes to take during high school. Thank you for your time. #zookeeper...

#high-school-classes

Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 107 views

What classes should I take in high school?

I want to be a veterinarian. What classes should I take in high school and/or college? This is for a high school project. Thank you for your time....

#high-school-classes

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Dec 09, 2020 120 views

If I'm planning to go to an ivy league school do I need to take science? I planning to double major in performing arts and law?

I'm Canadian and i'm required to take Grade 9 and 10 science. Do I also need to take physics, biology, or chemistry in grade 11 and 12. #high-school #high-school-classes #law #performing...

Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. Dec 09, 2020 254 views
Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 65 views
Hydee L.’s Avatar
Hydee L. Nov 02, 2020 188 views

Looking for a mentor to complete school project

I will be working on a capstone project that I need to graduate from high school. I am planning to study actuarial science in university next year. So I am looking for a mentor who is working as a actuary to give suggestions and advice on my capstone project. #actuary #mentoring #school...

#school-counseling #high-school-classes

raydamien Y.’s Avatar
raydamien Y. Nov 03, 2020 121 views

How long do you have to be in college?

Do you have to take school for 2 years or 4 years or does it depends on what you are doing? #school...

#high-school-classes