Career Questions tagged High School Classes

Casey W.’s Avatar
Casey W. Jun 08 59 views

What classes should I be taking in highschool to be better prepared for marine biology in college?

I am a Straight A student who has a yearly GPA of over 98. I love classes that mentally challenge me. #marine-biology #high-school-classes...

jaden E.’s Avatar
jaden E. May 17 72 views

What was your 1st year in college like?

I'm in high school i will be graduating this year #high-school-classes #high-school-classes...

#career-choice

Andre R.’s Avatar
Andre R. May 10 119 views

What should be my next move after high school

I am guy who wants to provide for my lady and my family also to financially supportive to my family #high-school-students #high-school #scholarships...

#high-school-classes

Somi D.’s Avatar
Somi D. Apr 26 184 views

Will Summer School affect the way Universities/Colleges look at you

School has been really hard for me over quarantine and my grades are not the best right now and I want to take Summer school but im scared that it won't benefit my gpa at all. My my freshman year wasn't the best either (I maintained and B C average) . I wanna be successful but my motivation is...

#college #high-school-classes #classes #school

Brisia T.’s Avatar
Brisia T. Apr 22 61 views

What are good classes/training I could do if I wanted to go into a culinary schools?

I am hoping to take certain classes throughout high school /collage...

#high-school-classes

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 169 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 139 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 162 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 140 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 143 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 123 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 156 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 147 views

What is the hardest part about manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 154 views

What is the hardest part about marketing?

#marketing

Emily U.’s Avatar
Emily U. Mar 15 71 views

what courses do i take for i can become a marketing strategist?

i am a high school student i want to be a marketing strategist when i graduate from high school....

#high-school-classes

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 25 191 views

What are some tips for high school students looking to apply to ivy league schools?

I am a high school sophomore looking to apply to several prestigious universities. I'd like to know what kind of things that they look for besides good grades. #high-school-students #ivyleague #harvard #yale #columbia #high-school-classes #high-school...

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Feb 24 99 views

If I don't take AICE Test, How would that appear to college?

I am a senior in high school. I have already been accepted to college. I have 1 AICE Cambridge Class. I will not get the Cambridge certificate. I was placed in this class because my high school had no where else to place me. This class is a 6 point class. It is also the only class I have...

#college #high-school-classes #expert

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 86 views

Where can I find plumbing jobs and training for it as well.

Junior in high school, I work at Atlas Pizza in Chesapeake VA and live in Chesapeake. #high-school...

#high-school-classes

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 94 views
Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 111 views

What Highschool and College classes should I take to become a zookeeper?

I would like to be a zookeeper, but I don't know which classes to take during high school. Thank you for your time. #zookeeper...

#high-school-classes

Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 154 views

What classes should I take in high school?

I want to be a veterinarian. What classes should I take in high school and/or college? This is for a high school project. Thank you for your time....

#high-school-classes

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Dec 09, 2020 149 views

If I'm planning to go to an ivy league school do I need to take science? I planning to double major in performing arts and law?

I'm Canadian and i'm required to take Grade 9 and 10 science. Do I also need to take physics, biology, or chemistry in grade 11 and 12. #high-school #high-school-classes #law #performing...