Career Questions tagged High School Classes

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. yesterday 18 views

What are some tips for high school students looking to apply to ivy league schools?

I am a high school sophomore looking to apply to several prestigious universities. I'd like to know what kind of things that they look for besides good grades. #high-school-students #ivyleague #harvard #yale #columbia #high-school-classes #high-school...

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. 2 days ago 11 views

If I don't take AICE Test, How would that appear to college?

I am a senior in high school. I have already been accepted to college. I have 1 AICE Cambridge Class. I will not get the Cambridge certificate. I was placed in this class because my high school had no where else to place me. This class is a 6 point class. It is also the only class I have...

#high-school-classes #expert #college

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 31 views

Where can I find plumbing jobs and training for it as well.

Junior in high school, I work at Atlas Pizza in Chesapeake VA and live in Chesapeake. #high-school...

#high-school-classes

Isaac O.’s Avatar
Isaac O. Feb 17 36 views
Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 36 views

What Highschool and College classes should I take to become a zookeeper?

I would like to be a zookeeper, but I don't know which classes to take during high school. Thank you for your time. #zookeeper...

#high-school-classes

Elyse J.’s Avatar
Elyse J. Jan 21 76 views

What classes should I take in high school?

I want to be a veterinarian. What classes should I take in high school and/or college? This is for a high school project. Thank you for your time....

#high-school-classes

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Dec 09, 2020 97 views

If I'm planning to go to an ivy league school do I need to take science? I planning to double major in performing arts and law?

I'm Canadian and i'm required to take Grade 9 and 10 science. Do I also need to take physics, biology, or chemistry in grade 11 and 12. #high-school #high-school-classes #law #performing...

Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. Dec 09, 2020 180 views
Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 50 views
Hydee L.’s Avatar
Hydee L. Nov 02, 2020 156 views

Looking for a mentor to complete school project

I will be working on a capstone project that I need to graduate from high school. I am planning to study actuarial science in university next year. So I am looking for a mentor who is working as a actuary to give suggestions and advice on my capstone project. #actuary #mentoring #school...

#high-school-classes #school-counseling

raydamien Y.’s Avatar
raydamien Y. Nov 03, 2020 95 views

How long do you have to be in college?

Do you have to take school for 2 years or 4 years or does it depends on what you are doing? #school...

#high-school-classes

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29, 2020 119 views

Can I start my college classes in high school?

I was wondering if I could start college classes in my Junior or Senior year of high school. #high-school-classes #high-school #collegeclasses #college #nurse...

#career

Taborlee M.’s Avatar
Taborlee M. Oct 28, 2020 75 views

What can I do to prepare to be an Occupational Therapist while still in high school?

I am a junior in high school and I have been wanting to become an occupational therapist for about 5 years. I want to ensure my academic success in any and every way possible #high-school-classes #pre-med #medicine...

#occupationaltherapy

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. Oct 27, 2020 54 views

Do we have to continue in the Agriculture department if we do pre-veterinary classes later in college?

I've been in the Ag program at my high school for 3 years and I worked with goats, turkeys, and hens for some time. Right now I'm in animal science learning more about how we draw blood from an animal, give them shots, etc...

#high-school-classes

Lydia S.’s Avatar
Lydia S. Oct 27, 2020 67 views

What Other Classes Should I be Taking?

As a high school Junior wanting to become a Dental Hygienist I really want to be prepared for the future. I'm not really sure about the classes I should be taking now, in high school, and the classes I should take in college once I graduate. #dental-hygienist #high-school-classes #high-school...

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 19, 2020 63 views
Bernadette F.’s Avatar
Bernadette F. Sep 16, 2020 142 views
Yisbel F.’s Avatar
Yisbel F. Jul 11, 2020 257 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12, 2020 95 views

What's the difference between AP and IB?

I don't know if I want to do IB. My school has both AP and IB, so I could just do AP, but I don't know the difference....

#high-school-classes