Career Questions tagged Ib Diploma

Angela M.’s Avatar
Angela M. May 19, 2016 524 views

How useful is the International Baccalaureate?

I will be receiving my IB diploma in July and I worked very hard for it. As I was applying for colleges I wondered, how useful is it? Since it is a rigorous program and not many students take the IB, does it give me any benefits or advantages in comparison to an average student? #college...

#ib-diploma #benefits #qualifications #diploma

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Feb 17, 2017 1044 views

What's the difference between IB Literature SL and IB Language and Literature SL? Which one do colleges value higher?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I want to pursue the IB diploma. I was wondering to what is the main difference between IB Literature SL and IB Language and Literature SL, which one do colleges value higher, and is one harder than the other? #college #english #language #courses #literature...

#english-literature #ib-diploma

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 546 views

How much college credit does IB give you with good exam scores?

I realize that IB gives college credit and most universities and higher education institutions accept the IB exams as credit but I don't understand how much it can take off of college. #college #university #higher-education #ib-diploma #college-credit...

#ib

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 18, 2016 439 views

Who are some people I can talk to about everything that has to do with IB?

I want someone I can depend on who can tell me how an IB education works, what are the benefits, is the time that it takes up worth it, etc. #high-school-classes #ib-diploma...

#ibdp