Career Questions tagged Film

Careers within the film industry aren't just limited to an actor. Behind the scenes, successful careers include writer, director, editor, and many more involved in a film crew. For more...

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 29 100 views

stuck between business and film majors

I'm struggling with what I want to major/study. I enjoy business and I really enjoy film. Should I pursue business major and a film minor? but I've heard those two studies are practically useless and I suppose the odds of succeeding are low. Economics is more in demand but I don't think I can...

#college #business #film #college-major

Mallory C.’s Avatar
Mallory C. Aug 03 61 views

What is the best way to start making films?

I dream of being a film maker and being able to raise awareness for many issues through film. #film...

#television

MaKaylah S.’s Avatar
MaKaylah S. Jul 15 62 views

What is it like being a camera operator?

Hello! I am very interested in pursuing a career as a camera operator! I have some experience working with robotic cameras at church as a volunteer, and believe this is something I would enjoy doing as an actual job. What are some things I should know if I want to pursue this industry?...

#broadcast #television #film #cameras

May L.’s Avatar
May L. Jun 25 65 views

How can I get recognized in the film industry?

I want to become a filmmaker, specifically a director, cinematographer, and writer. #film #director...

#artist

Nevaeh-Leh L.’s Avatar
Nevaeh-Leh L. Jun 21 69 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to be a successful film/television animator?

I’ve been drawing since forever and I’ve finally decided that I want to be an animator for TV and Movies. I’ll be a senior in high school soon and I want to start taking action now. #art #college #film #fine-art #animation #filmdirector...

#animator

Jailine P.’s Avatar
Jailine P. Jun 12 127 views

How to become a screenwriter?

I’m interested in pursuing screenwriting for shows and films. What would entering this industry look like? What education/experience would I need? Thank you #film #television #writing...

#entertainment

Morgan B.’s Avatar
Morgan B. Jun 11 73 views

What can I expect in the film industry?

I'm super interested in going to college for film, an getting a job in the film industry. Not as actress, but as a #producer, #director, #screenwriter, etc. I'm aware that this career path is notoriously hard to break into, and I'm not sure if it will be worth pursuing. What sort of challenges...

#film

Mani J.’s Avatar
Mani J. Jun 10 82 views

How do I create a theater company?

I'm a writer, percussionist, and performer. I have some experience in direction, stage management, and set design/construction. I'm interested in creating a theater company, and I would love to know where to start. How many people would something like that require? Thanks! #theatre #theater...

#musicaltheater #film

chloe G.’s Avatar
chloe G. Jun 08 59 views

How do I get started in the production industry- specifically film?

I am a high schooler and I'm extremely interested in film and television. I know it's what I want to pursue when I'm older. I like the behind the scenes jobs and I think I would be a really good fit for a producer. #film #television...

#production

Christina A.’s Avatar
Christina A. Jun 01 103 views

what should I research in if I want to become a film director?

Hi! My names Christina and I'm 14 years old. I started thinking about what I want to do when I get older and I've created an interest in film. I think being a film director is really cool. #director...

#film

Flint D.’s Avatar
Flint D. Mar 24 390 views

How do I get in contact with more professionals?

I am in college for imaging science and film and I want to learn how to make more contacts in the field. #film-production #experienced #technology...

#film

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 239 views

What are good career choices for my interests?

I'm in the 10th grade and am interested in film making and editing and am wondering what good careers there are for these interests. #film #career...

#career-options

Dalton J.’s Avatar
Dalton J. Feb 11 143 views

How do I pick a major for my future carrer

I'm a sophomore in high school and I enjoy editing and film making I'm not sure what to major in though #college-major #high-school #carrer #film...

#editing

Davion G.’s Avatar
Davion G. Feb 08 174 views

where should start for game designing

I like to play xbox I love music and I love to watch horror movies...

#film

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 83 views

Will I end up drawing all my animations before I'm able to animate them for Disney?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! #artist #animation...

#film

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 72 views

How many movies do you have to be in to be a star?

Hi! I'm Ms. Bermudez at the International Community School. I have a 2nd grader who has a question and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#film

Daniela K.’s Avatar
Daniela K. Jan 02 135 views

Is it possible to get a job in film industry in America, when I live in Europe?

I live and study filmmaking in Slovakia in Europe and movies here are not really good, I want to move (not just because of that) to America. What I have to go through to get a job in a film industry in US. or Canada? #movies #directorofphotography...

#film

Anna Rose L.’s Avatar
Anna Rose L. Dec 30, 2020 358 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14.... #film-acting #film...

#movies

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Dec 07, 2020 340 views

My severe fear of being poor for the rest of my life, is prohibiting me for going after my dreams. What can I do?

I come from a very poor family. I'm the oldest of 10 kids, and both my parents work blue collar jobs. We were absolutely broke. We didn't have a working car until later in my life. They couldn't afford to pay bills. We got christmas gifts from our local church. We struggled. Growing up, I knew...

#film #director #career #entertainment #fear #screenwriter

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 101 views
Seraphine J.’s Avatar
Seraphine J. Nov 05, 2020 272 views

What's it like to be an animator?

I always like to do art and tell stories. So I thought why not become an animator. #film #art...

#animation

Christie T.’s Avatar
Christie T. Nov 09, 2020 234 views

I really have no clue what I should do for my career. Any suggestions?

I love to read and I love to write. I would love to be a writer but I think my best shot at getting close to that would to become an editor. I am a division 1 college gymnast and I want to try to become a stunt performer for film but these career choices are not very reliable at all....

#writing #careers #film