Career Questions tagged Funding

Avigail’s Avatar
Avigail Sep 19 377 views

How do I build a "program" and request funding from sponsors (lenders, brokers, affiliates) for multi-day professional event?

What programs can I use to build a 4-day event program? This is for a 4-day Real Estate Summit at Costa Baja Resort & Spa in La Paz BCS. The proposed date is October 11-15th 2023.

Cindy’s Avatar
Cindy Dec 22, 2020 450 views

I want to build a property (a luxury treehouse). Does anyone have experience in building floor plans or general advice?

I want to build a treehouse business. So far I have: Found mentors Wrote the why, vision and goals of my business plan Researched the market I now want to build a floor plan to use on my website as a Minimum Viable Product that I can show to investors/programmes. Can anyone please help me...

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Apr 02, 2018 704 views

What types of jobs are the best for college students who plan on double majoring?

I am asking this question because I am currently a double major in the fields that my high school specialize in. I plan on majoring in Computer Science and Software Engineering. I am a very busy person as it is, and I'll need a solid source of income when I get into college. #funding...

Alexander’s Avatar
Alexander Jan 18, 2018 838 views

What is the best website to find scholarships with?

I want to get extra #funding for my #college #tuition and any other expenses that i’ll have to endure in college, so I'm wondering what the best #website/place is to find good #scholarships.

Kristi’s Avatar
Kristi Oct 12, 2017 499 views

Where are the best places to look for post grad bursaries?

I live in South Africa and am about to graduate with a Bachelor of Design. I want to study a Masters in Service Design abroad because there are no universities in South Africa that offer this. I am desperate to study further but my family just does not have the means to support me for another...

tiffany’s Avatar
tiffany Sep 01, 2017 404 views

How do i get my college paid for without a lot of debt and low unweighted GPA?

I do not have a Florida prepaid college plan so i would have to come up with my own way of making money. what are some great places to look fr easy scholarships or grants to apply for to get most of my college paid for?
#grants #scholarships #funding

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Mar 06, 2016 563 views

I have an opportunity to produce a car builder show and cover events with cars doing stunts. If I get a crew together for the car builder show and event coverage, then how can I land distribution deals.

Producer or shoot documentaries. I am an enrolled Native American. I want to shoot documteris for my people and open the door in Hollywood for us to produce motion pictures #grants #distribution #funding #documentaries

Colm’s Avatar
Colm Jun 24, 2015 7443 views

How do I get someone to sponsor me if I have a good idea and the commitment to follow it through.

I am a junior at George Washington Highschool and I am wondering how to get someone to sponsor an idea of mine, so I can start my business. #business #entrepreneurship #sponsorship #funding