Career Questions tagged Funding

Aaron Q.’s Avatar
Aaron Q. Apr 02, 2018 323 views

What types of jobs are the best for college students who plan on double majoring?

I am asking this question because I am currently a double major in the fields that my high school specialize in. I plan on majoring in Computer Science and Software Engineering. I am a very busy person as it is, and I'll need a solid source of income when I get into college. #funding...

#engineering #software-engineering #computerscience

Alexander F.’s Avatar
Alexander F. Jan 18, 2018 306 views

What is the best website to find scholarships with?

I want to get extra #funding for my #college #tuition and any other expenses that i’ll have to endure in college, so I'm wondering what the best #website/place is to find good...

#scholarships

Kristi K.’s Avatar
Kristi K. Oct 12, 2017 209 views

Where are the best places to look for post grad bursaries?

I live in South Africa and am about to graduate with a Bachelor of Design. I want to study a Masters in Service Design abroad because there are no universities in South Africa that offer this. I am desperate to study further but my family just does not have the means to support me for another...

#bursaries #international #fundingopportunities #postgrad #studyabroad #servicedesign #experiencedesign #masters #funding

tiffany C.’s Avatar
tiffany C. Sep 01, 2017 172 views

How do i get my college paid for without a lot of debt and low unweighted GPA?

I do not have a Florida prepaid college plan so i would have to come up with my own way of making money. what are some great places to look fr easy scholarships or grants to apply for to get most of my college paid for? #grants #scholarships...

#funding

Christopher W.’s Avatar
Christopher W. Mar 06, 2016 373 views

I have an opportunity to produce a car builder show and cover events with cars doing stunts. If I get a crew together for the car builder show and event coverage, then how can I land distribution deals.

Producer or shoot documentaries. I am an enrolled Native American. I want to shoot documteris for my people and open the door in Hollywood for us to produce motion pictures #grants #distribution #funding...

#documentaries

Colm L.’s Avatar
Colm L. Jun 24, 2015 5601 views

How do I get someone to sponsor me if I have a good idea and the commitment to follow it through.

I am a junior at George Washington Highschool and I am wondering how to get someone to sponsor an idea of mine, so I can start my business. #business #entrepreneurship #sponsorship...

#funding