Career Questions tagged Distribution

Renee L.’s Avatar
Renee L. May 26, 2016 517 views

I am trying to decide if I want to find a fireworks distributor/manufacturer job as a human resources professional, or wether I should start up my own resale stand and work my way up into owning multiple stands and being able to sustain a good life?

I have been selling fireworks since I was 12 years old, I am now 31, and I thoroughly enjoy it. I have worked with distributors, and have also managed stands for the company I work for. I enjoy both ends of the business, and am even willing to relocate from my snow-less SE Texas to a more...

#distribution #fireworks #entrepreneurship

Christopher W.’s Avatar
Christopher W. Mar 06, 2016 453 views

I have an opportunity to produce a car builder show and cover events with cars doing stunts. If I get a crew together for the car builder show and event coverage, then how can I land distribution deals.

Producer or shoot documentaries. I am an enrolled Native American. I want to shoot documteris for my people and open the door in Hollywood for us to produce motion pictures #grants #distribution #funding...

#documentaries