Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Catie L.’s Avatar
Catie L. Sep 17 28 views

Would you say a career in nursing is worth it?

Currently an engineering student looking to switch into nursing. About to start my first CNA job soon and would love some advice! #nursing #healthcare...

#medicine

Mei Man F.’s Avatar
Mei Man F. Sep 16 28 views

How to know which career fits me?

I am interested in lots of career field. I want to do things that is related to art, food science, or medical. #career #arts #medicine...

#nutrition

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 22 views

What does a RN job application process look like?

I am an international student studying Nursing in Miami and I have no idea what to expect of the job application process to look like. #nursing #nurse #nursing-education #medicine #colle...

#nursingapplication

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 29 views

How to figure out your interest and speciality as a new nurse (RN)

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to work for a year before I go back to school for my masters and I want to use that year in figuring out what I would want to do and what my interests are when considering different specialities etc #psychology #college #medicine #healthcare...

#nursing

Jamal N.’s Avatar
Jamal N. Sep 15 37 views

Dying to change my career and in years I have come to realize what I love and wanted all along.

I have completed my Bachelors in Business. I am 30 years old and it maybe too late for career or choices change. BUT I WANT TO PURSUE MEDICINE/MBBS. How can I do this in US at this stage. If anyone can help me and push me to jump in the scratch. I would atleast like to try....

#medicine

Meredith K.’s Avatar
Meredith K. Sep 09 38 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

taylor M.’s Avatar
taylor M. Sep 09 60 views

What is the average day like as a nurse that works in a hospital?

is it so fast and busy or is it calm and slow so i can be able to balance my family life and work life #nursing #medicine #nurse #healthcare...

#doctor

Hope H.’s Avatar
Hope H. Sep 09 41 views

Where should I go to be a Mortician

I've been researching about mortuary sciences and was wondering where the best places to get a job to be one, and where to go to school is. Does it ever have a lasting emotional impact on you? I've always been interested in bodies though that does sound strange. #mortician #mortuaryscience...

#medicine #science #biology

Leetsy M.’s Avatar
Leetsy M. Sep 05 107 views

How do you become a medical doctor?

After undergrad and receiving your bachelor’s degree, do you continue to grad school then med school? Or after undergrad, you go straight to med school? #doctor #medical #college #medicine...

#premed

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 01 76 views

Is there any career where Genetics and Cancer research morphs into a single job?

I am drawn to genetic studies and also, I find myself really interested in Cancer treatment and research. I want to contribute to the advancements in Cancer research. I wanted to know if there are any courses through which I can become a Cancer researcher. Which course is it? What should I do...

#phd #research #biology #cancer #lab #science #medicine

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31 59 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy...

#physical-therapist

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31 60 views

What is the difference between physical and occupational therapy

I am a 21 year old male with a degree in Laboratory Science looking into switching career paths into physical or occupational therapy #occupational-therapy #physical-therapy...

#medicine

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 31 106 views

How can I get to Medical School after High School Instead of 4 years of college?

I want to become a Neurosurgeon and it is going to take a lot of time to reach my goal. I don't want to waste 4 years in college. All I want is to be enrolled in Medical School after High School and start the journey of my career. #medical#doctor#medicine#college#counselor...

#premed

Briadna A.’s Avatar
Briadna A. Aug 20 104 views

What types of tasks do nurses do?

I would like to know what kind of tasks nurses do in their jobs and how many hours do they work? #registered-nurses #medicine...

#healthcare

Naysa D.’s Avatar
Naysa D. Aug 18 76 views

What conditions come with being a chiropractor? What does a typical schedule look like? How should i prepare myself before entering this career?

My name is Naysa, i am 18 years old. I used to be a student athletic trainer, that is where i felt like i belonged. Once my trainer started to show me how to adjust the spine or to manipulate the muscle and joints, i knew what i wanted to be. #chiropractor #studentathletictrainer...

#medicine

Anna V.’s Avatar
Anna V. Aug 12 125 views

Entrance Exam Studying Tips

I am currently doing my high school and wanted to prepare for my college entrance exam. I wanted to become a doctor. My problem is that I am really lazy to study but I wish to study. Most of the days I am really unproductive. But I wanted to study well and make my parents proud and get into my...

#college #science #medicine

Sulah M.’s Avatar
Sulah M. Aug 09 141 views

Can I apply to Nursing School as a high school student?

Hello, I'm an incoming senior, wondering if I can apply to Nursing School while still in high school. My county has a partnership with a local community college and state universities, allowing qualified students to take college courses. By the time I finish high school, I would have earned my...

#college #healthcare #nursing #nurse #nursingrecruiter #medicine

Lynae H.’s Avatar
Lynae H. Aug 04 127 views

College biology student with too many career options

I am entering my junior year of college and do not know how to choose a career. I am a biology major with many interests and career options like optometry, genetic counseling, research, and college professor. I have shadowed an optometrist (a career I have been interested in for a long time)...

#college #genetics #biology #science #optometry #medicine #career #doctor #research