Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Mar 24 62 views

I think I want to be a NICU nurse, I'm not for sure yet though. What schooling should I do just in case I change my mind from wanting to be a NICU nurse? Is it better to go to a 4 year college or a 2 year and transfer? What schooling should I look into doing?

I live in a small town in Iowa. Thinking about going to a private college, but the University of Iowa is a great medical school. I still need to go on visits but not sure what I want to do. I love babies and working with kids, #nursing #medicine...

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24 23 views
Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 34 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 27 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 17 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 23 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 38 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 13 34 views

Which is the best school in Florida for dental health?

I'm a senior at Leto High School, I always wanted to be a dentist and I wanted to help other people to have a beautiful smile. #medicine...

#dentist

Yayliany N.’s Avatar
Yayliany N. Mar 13 35 views

How much money do RN’s make?

I love helping people in need and I really like how medical services work. #medicine...

#nursing

Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 46 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 67 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 97 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 58 views

Whats the most interesting thing about nursing?

HBsc student at U of T looking to get into health care after undergrad. #nursing #medicine #healthcare #nurse #nurse...

#doctor

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 66 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made?

Looking to get into the health care field after my BS. #healthcare #medicine #nursing #doctor...

#career-counseling

Irene M.’s Avatar
Irene M. Mar 02 56 views

why do medical students have to have a bachelor of something before entering medical school.

I'm Irene my major #biology and pre medics. I want to become a doctor. The process of medical education is still confusing and I want to get involved in different activities that will draw me near to my goal and dream #doctor...

#medicine

Daquan B.’s Avatar
Daquan B. Mar 02 50 views

What does a cna day consist and does it have to do with a lot of reading a writing?

Very dedicated, Consisted, Observation skills, Time management Empathy and compassionate #cna #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

#nurse

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 45 views
Julian M.’s Avatar
Julian M. Mar 02 42 views

Would I enjoy doing CNA and will it help forward my career progress of being an RN?

I'm going to be a CNA so in the future I can be an RN and hopefully in the future I can be in the Fire Fighter academy to become a fire fighter. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#medicine

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 37 views

How much should a veterinarian expect to make in their first few years of work?

I am curious about how much different professions make. There are many different answers on the internet, so I am curious on if there is a more definite number. #veterinary #medicine...

#veterinarian

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Feb 28 54 views

What was your Pathway to Medical School?

This may not be common amongst many people, but if applicable, would you tell me how you got into medical school (starting from high school)? This will definitely be a long question, but I felt that it would be helpful to many students and aspiring individuals looking for motivation or a...

#healthcare #doctor #premed #medicine

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Feb 27 69 views

What is your reason/why did you want to pursue a career in the medical field?

I'm a high school junior who is interested in the healthcare field! Going to school to pursue a career in the healthcare field takes a lot of work and dedication and I just want to know how did you get through it and what was your reason for wanting to. #medicine #healthcare...

#career-choice

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Feb 27 67 views

What did you have to sacrifice in order to pursue a career in the medical field? If you could go back in time, would there be anything you would do differently?

I am currently a junior in high school and even though I am interested in having a career in the medical field, I feel like I am unaware of what I'm potentially getting myself into. I want to feel prepared for what is to come! #medicine #healthcare...

Justina J.’s Avatar
Justina J. Feb 25 57 views

What colleges specialize in Medical degrees?

I would like to be a doctor #medicine #medical-school...

#doctor