Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Marilyn R.’s Avatar
Marilyn R. yesterday 10 views

How long does it take to pay off student debt loans after becoming a PA (Physician Assistant) ?

I’m in high school and I have my mind set on becoming a physician assistant. I’ve always wanted to do something in the medical field but I can’t help but always think about how much it will cost and how long I will have to keep paying loans and stuff. #medicine #physician...

#student-loans

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17 19 views

How did you get to where you are today?

I'm training to become a Medical Administrative Assistant. #medical #healthcare #medicine #administrative-assistant #hospital-and-health-care #career-pathway...

erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17 19 views
erika Z.’s Avatar
erika Z. Oct 17 24 views

What made you wan to pursue your current career?

I am currently in training to become an Medical Administrative Assistant and would like to know a few things before I continue with my training. #medical #healthcare #medicine #administrative #assistant...

#career-pathway

Mary E.’s Avatar
Mary E. Oct 08 9 views

How long it will take to be a CMA?

I am Lily 18 years old, currently at Job Corps, I will be taking a Clinical Medical Assistant and I have a question regarding the trade that I will take. #medicine #cma #clinicalmedicalassistant #healthcare...

#medical

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Oct 08 22 views

What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Esther J.’s Avatar
Esther J. Oct 08 17 views

What are the benefits of being a pharmacy tech ?

My name is Esther I'm 17 years old i'm attending Long Beach Job Corps Center I'm Interested in becoming a pharmacist i would like to know more about my trade and what are some things i need to know . #pharmacy #technology...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 20 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine #medical...

#engineering #healthcare #bioengineering

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 7 views

Bioengineers: how long did it take to find work when you graduated?

I am considering a career in bioengineering, and I'm interested in how long it took graduates to find work in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #biology #stem #career #medical...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 13 views

What do bioengineers do on a day-by-day basis?

I'm considering going to college for bioengineering, and I am curious as to what the typical workday looks like for those in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #medicine #medical...

#biology

Logan S.’s Avatar
Logan S. Oct 03 7 views

What classes should I start to take if I want to go into medicine?

Looking into jobs in the medical field?...

#medicine

Nolan H.’s Avatar
Nolan H. Oct 03 8 views
Valeria O.’s Avatar
Valeria O. Oct 03 13 views