Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Ev M.’s Avatar
Ev M. 1 hour ago 21 views
Ellie W.’s Avatar
Ellie W. Sep 27 29 views

Should I apply to PA school or medical school?

I'm a senior in college now, and I'm just finishing up my pre-med courses. After I graduate, I am planning on taking a gap year. If I want to go to medical school after the gap year, I should plan on taking the MCAT in the coming months and apply in May. I don't know why, but I'm having such a...

#doctor #medicine #physician-assistant #medical-school #pa

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Sep 27 28 views

what medical career field should I look into

I always wanted/found an interest in the medical field, I'm currently in 10th grade and I don't know what field I should join. #future #medicine...

#medical

Nixon N.’s Avatar
Nixon N. Sep 24 59 views

What does it take to be a doctor?

I wonder about the mental fortitude of Doctors and their ability to be strong during emotional times....

#medicine

Nixon N.’s Avatar
Nixon N. Sep 24 53 views

How do/did you maintain relationships during times of study?

My goal is to graduate from a 4 year university and work hard to attend a medical school. I worry that during this time my relationship with my family will be negatively affected....

#medicine

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Sep 18 32 views
cassidy H.’s Avatar
cassidy H. Sep 16 39 views

what do I need for college?

what do I need for college?...

#medicine

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 56 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #any #healthcare #therapist #counselor

Jess R.’s Avatar
Jess R. Sep 11 48 views

What is the 3+3 Family medicine program like?

I was wondering about the accelerated family medicine program for md/do. I'm considering applying but want to know more. What's the residency like? #medicine #doctor #pre-med #family-medicine...

#med-school

Yeanna M.’s Avatar
Yeanna M. Sep 12 70 views

Is it worth putting in all the time and effort to become a doctor?

I am a junior in highschool and I am considering different career paths and am curious to what it is like, and if it is worth it to become a doctor, specifically a pediatrician. #doctor #medicine...

#pediatrics

Thomas D.’s Avatar
Thomas D. Aug 31 79 views

What should I keep in mind when choosing a nursing school?

I am a 17-year-old heading into my senior year of high school and plan to go into nursing in the future. I live in Washington State and have been looking at colleges for a while now. I've noticed they all seem to say very similar things. What should I be looking for when determining a school's...

#doctor #medical #medicine #nursing

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Aug 30 105 views

What is the difference between an assistant anesthesiologist and a fully-trained anesthesiologist?

I am curious about the differences between an assistant anesthesiologist and an anesthesiologist who went to medical school. What are the differences in day-to-day life? How much do you work with others? Do both do shift work? Is it possible to become an assistant anesthesiologist and then...

#doctor #medicine #career #anesthesiologist #career-counseling

salma I.’s Avatar
salma I. Aug 28 82 views

Should i study medicine?

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 526 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? #health-care #career-details #medicine...

#doctor