Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14 14 views

How much does a non-invasive cardiologist make per year?

I am a junior in high school, and have took many anatomy classes through middle school, and I am very interested in the human body. I also, have lots of knowledge on the heart from a course I was in last year, called biomed. #cardiology #medicine #...

#healthcare

Lyndi B.’s Avatar
Lyndi B. Nov 20 11 views

How much chemistry is required at the high school and college level to become a medical lab tech?

I am a Junior and am involved in 3 sports and extracurricular activities. #medicine...

#laboratory

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20 15 views
Zach O.’s Avatar
Zach O. Nov 20 23 views

Are you self employed?

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Nov 20 6 views

What hospital is best to do your clinicals and residency program at?

I want to be an OBGYN nurse and get my BSN. Work in Labor and delivery...

#medicine

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Nov 20 19 views

What are some downfalls in going into the medical field.

I want to get my BSN and work in labor and delivery....

#medicine

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 28 views

Which hospital is the best to do your internship and residency program in?

I'm a Freshman in high school and I want to be in the medical feild, so I was wondering which hospital is a good teaching hospital. #doctor #medicine #healthcare...

#internship

Abby J.’s Avatar
Abby J. Nov 20 6 views

How much do you get pay for a year if you become a NICU Nurse for Babies?

#nursing #nurse #babies #healthcare #take care #medicine #registered-nurses im a 16 year old girl, i'm a Sophomore in school. I was Curiosity about how much they make in a year and whats pros and...

Madilyn B.’s Avatar
Madilyn B. Nov 20 31 views
Madilyn B.’s Avatar
Madilyn B. Nov 20 16 views
Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Nov 20 12 views

What is the best premed school to go to?

I'm a Freshmen in high shcool and I was wondering what college is the best to go to before medical school. #college #medicine #premed #doctor...

#healthcare

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 16 views

What is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon?

I am a 9th grade student at T.F. Riggs High, and I was wondering what is the best path to take to become a neurosurgeon. Becoming a neurosurgeon is my ultimate goal, and I'm curious on where to start, and what first steps I should take to start my goal. #doctor #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care #surgery

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20 13 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20 17 views
Adaline G.’s Avatar
Adaline G. Nov 20 7 views

Is there any other fields I should take in to consideration besides medical?

I am Adaline, I’m a mom of 1. I love the rain and snowy days. As I’m considering medical field for RN, I’d like to have ideas of what other similar fields I could turn to....

#medicine

Adaline G.’s Avatar
Adaline G. Nov 19 17 views

What’s better, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree?

My name is Adaline, I am 22 years old and a mom of 1. I like to see the bright side of things. I’m interested in the medical field, and I want to be a Registered Nurse. #nurse...

#medicine

Bianka R.’s Avatar
Bianka R. Nov 19 14 views

How much money do they start you off with when you are first starting off as a registered nurse?

My name is Bianka , I am 16 years old, I am interested in becoming a Registered Nurse, and I am also working towards getting my High School diploma, I am eager to maintain as much information about the medical field as I can. #doctor #nurse #nursing #medicine #technology...

#surgeon

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 13 views
judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 16 views

how long can u be a nurse for

judith G.’s Avatar
judith G. Nov 15 15 views
keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15 28 views

how many hours will i have to work everyday?

many people have good schedules. i don't know what might happen everyday. #medicine #college...

#science

abby J.’s Avatar
abby J. Nov 15 15 views

how many days a week will I have to work?

I want to work a lot of hours. I like helping people. #healthcare...

#medicine

kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 14 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 9 views
kendall W.’s Avatar
kendall W. Nov 15 8 views