Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Keyona B.’s Avatar
Keyona B. yesterday 27 views
Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 21 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 57 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

taylor M.’s Avatar
taylor M. Jan 09 33 views
Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 36 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Jan 02 41 views

Is getting straight A's a good way to get a good scholarship ? And what if you were to have one B ? Would that effect your chance to recieve a scholarship . Also what kind of scholarships could you get that would be very beneficial ?

I want to be an orthopedic surgeon which will require 4 years of undergraduate, 4 years of medical school, and up to 5 years of residency. So I know it will be very important to get a scholarship and I would appreciate your advice and opinions. #scholarship #college #financial-aid #university...

#residency #medicine #orthopedic

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 27, 2019 47 views
Rachel M.’s Avatar
Rachel M. Dec 26, 2019 46 views
Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 20, 2019 23 views

What is the Bioinformatics field like?

What are the field's pros and cons? What's a day like in the field? What majors would be appropriate? What skills are required for it? #bioinformatics#biology #medicine...

#engineering

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 18, 2019 60 views

What should I do in order to simplify my preference if I have several majors in mind that are very different?

As I explored more majors and explored all my interests and how I could pursue them, I settled on a couple which I was told is expected. The thing is my options are extremely varied and do not relate to each other at all which is now causing a problem as i'm choosing my classes for my future...

#major #medicine #computer_science #cybersecurity #journalism #undecided #biology #english #university

Bethany R.’s Avatar
Bethany R. Dec 18, 2019 113 views

How do I decide what major I should pick?

I am a third culture kid who has lived all over the place. I really love people and working with children , especially kids who come from rougher situations. I was looking into going in as a #psychology major but then I wanted to study more of the medicine aspect. But then I realized I love...

#college-major #medicine #news #college

Berenice M.’s Avatar
Berenice M. Dec 13, 2019 49 views
Jamin J.’s Avatar
Jamin J. Dec 13, 2019 42 views

What are some ways that you can give advise or pointers to new students that who are coming into a trade that they are interested in

I am 19 years old and I've graduated from high school and i'm just now entering in a trade school that I'm going into medical field. #medicine #medical #medical...

#healthcare

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 13, 2019 52 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 29 views

What does a day in life look like for a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I’m very interested in surgery. #medicine #doctor #medical #surgery...

#medical-education

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. Dec 12, 2019 28 views

Do most neurosurgeons work in hospitals?

I want to be a neurosurgeon but just was wondering where most are employed? Hospitals? Private practices? #doctor #medicine #medical...

#premed

Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 48 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 43 views
Dante D.’s Avatar
Dante D. Dec 10, 2019 31 views

How can i pursue being a doctor in family medicine and what benefits does it offer? Does annual pay increase over the years? How do i start?

I would want to pursue something more in the medical field. Family medicine or a physical therapist is something i would like end up doing. I am currently a student and hoping to pursue these careers #doctor #medicine...

#medical

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 37 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Leslie C.’s Avatar
Leslie C. Nov 22, 2019 45 views
Ian L.’s Avatar
Ian L. Nov 14, 2019 29 views

How much does a non-invasive cardiologist make per year?

I am a junior in high school, and have took many anatomy classes through middle school, and I am very interested in the human body. I also, have lots of knowledge on the heart from a course I was in last year, called biomed. #cardiology #medicine #...

#healthcare