Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

sanaa B.’s Avatar
sanaa B. 7 hours ago 8 views

In cognitive behavioral therapy is there a "best" way to go bout approaching people's mental health conditions?

I don't want to ever approach a patient in the wrong way and end up hurting them in some way, I know every situation is different but generally how should I go about talking to my patients

Diya P.’s Avatar
Diya P. 2 days ago 19 views

How do I become a military surgeon? What are the possible ways I can take to achieve this goal?

I want to know how to become a military surgeon. I know there are programs in colleges where you can get military training and that to join the military as a doctor, you will need a PH.D. But I am unsure of this fact.

Carmen C.’s Avatar
Carmen C. 2 days ago 108 views

Can women become surgeons?

I want to work in the medical field and I want to become a surgeon but I was told that women can't be surgeons but I'm not sure if that's true. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 14 years old !

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 18 31 views

EMT: how difficult was it to work in a moving environment?

when traveling in an ambulance I know there can be bumps and other obstacles in the road literally and figuratively so I'm just wondering the process of getting familiar with working in that environment .

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 17 56 views

EMT QUESTION

When becoming an EMT was a fitness routine necessary in order to keep up with the work ?

josie M.’s Avatar
josie M. May 16 76 views

How difficult was it to become a psychiatrist?

Although i don't find school to be much of an interest to me, I know it takes at least twelve years to complete. Was the school difficult for you? Did it pay off in the end? Have you changed your career path since you were in school?

amanda M.’s Avatar
amanda M. May 16 46 views

What does it take to become a Clinical Nurse Specialists?

What type of education is needed for this line of work? I've graduated with my G.E.D and would like to know what else I need. Is there room for advancements in this career field.

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 10 75 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 10 70 views
Joseph F.’s Avatar
Joseph F. May 09 40 views

What are some of the requirements jobs are looking for in order to become a reconstructive surgeon?

I've been wanting to get into this career field for a while and thought it'd be nice to ask someone with experience in it.

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 73 views

what do you have to get ready to take with you when you became a nurse

the only reason i am asking is so i know what i need to have with me when i became one

ashley K.’s Avatar
ashley K. May 09 79 views

how long do you have to go to college to be a EMS

how long do you have go to college to be a EMS the only reason i want to know is so when i get out of high school if i can take a brake from school or if i need to just go right it to it so i can do what i want i want to do

Awais A.’s Avatar
Awais A. May 08 81 views

What do i need to get in dental field

am looking into getting in medical career any advice on what to take and what college more specifically my goal is to get in dental field

David O.’s Avatar
David O. May 08 94 views
Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. May 06 105 views
jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 05 70 views

What would be the best time to enroll in college to learn about becoming a surgeon ?

emma B.’s Avatar
emma B. May 05 110 views

What can I do with a pre-med degree if I dont go to med school?

I am interested in going pre-med, however I know getting into medical school after can be very challenging. My worry is going through the pre-med program, and not being able to get into med school, if that were to happen, what careers could i take on?

emma B.’s Avatar
emma B. May 05 78 views

What should I look for when deciding where to go to college?

I am 16, a sophomore in high school, and have always been interested in the medical field. I want to go to a good college, but i'm not sure what key components to be looking for.

Niha S.’s Avatar
Niha S. May 05 50 views

I am currently doing BSc in Business Management and Information Systems. What are the possibilities of doing MD after? Read below.

I am doing Coursera courses and specializations. I am gaining as much knowledge as I can. I am planning on doing GRE chemistry and GRE psychology (as I want to go into psychiatry). I know it’s very hard but I am doing whatever I can. Any recommendations or anything at all (what do you think?)...

cierra M.’s Avatar
cierra M. May 03 82 views