Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Ally D.’s Avatar
Ally D. Oct 19 40 views
Malia U.’s Avatar
Malia U. Nov 05 25 views

What's some things that I might struggle with doing sports and academics at the college level

I am wanting to go into sports medicine, and I love playing basketball....

#medicine

Brooklin P.’s Avatar
Brooklin P. Oct 29 56 views

What are some good classes to take for wanting to be a nurse?

I want to be able to have some good knowledge on what I’m doing when I get to college. So I was wondering what classes would be good to take. #medicine #medical #career...

#nurse

Britney T.’s Avatar
Britney T. Oct 19 33 views

What personality type best fits the role of an ophthalmologist?

Is personality really important? What kind of traits would excel in a career in ophthalmology?#medicine...

#ophthalmology

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19 27 views

In dermatology there are surgery do all dermatologist have to do the surgeries?

I want to be a dermatologist but I want to deal with more of the acne skin type side. Is that still in the dermatology field? I would just rather deal with that then surgeries! #skin...

#medicine

jazmyn F.’s Avatar
jazmyn F. May 15, 2017 550 views

What type of doctor should I be?

I want to live in Canada and be a famous figure skater on Canada's Olympic team but I want to have a real career. my plans were either a pediatrician or an ob-gyn. What should I do? #health-care #career-details #medicine...

#doctor

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jul 02 365 views

Can I go straight to nursing school after I graduate high school? (If so, how can I get in?)

Hello, I am currently a rising junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I want to obtain a BSN, and later my masters because I want to specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics. I believe I read somewhere that you can go straight to nursing school right...

#healthcare #college #nurse #nursing #medicine #registered-nurses

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 131 views

Would you recommend a career in Colon & Rectal Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#doctor #healthcare #career-choice #medicine #career

Sabreen A.’s Avatar
Sabreen A. Mar 30 143 views

What’s the difference between Teacher Psychology and Psychologist?

#psychology I am 18 years old. I am a senior in high school. I love science anything about science. I have blue eyes and love writing. In the future I want to become a Medical Oncologist. #science #medicine...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Apr 01 107 views

Do you get to do medicine in Nursing? Is it as hard as it seems

my mother was a nurse I went to work with her a couple of times and it seemed so hard because her patience werent easy to get along with #nursing...

#medicine

Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Mar 24 149 views

I think I want to be a NICU nurse, I'm not for sure yet though. What schooling should I do just in case I change my mind from wanting to be a NICU nurse? Is it better to go to a 4 year college or a 2 year and transfer? What schooling should I look into doing?

I live in a small town in Iowa. Thinking about going to a private college, but the University of Iowa is a great medical school. I still need to go on visits but not sure what I want to do. I love babies and working with kids, #nursing #medicine...

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 142 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 160 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 137 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 138 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 120 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 13 123 views

Which is the best school in Florida for dental health?

I'm a senior at Leto High School, I always wanted to be a dentist and I wanted to help other people to have a beautiful smile. #medicine...

#dentist

Yayliany N.’s Avatar
Yayliany N. Mar 13 118 views

How much money do RN’s make?

I love helping people in need and I really like how medical services work. #medicine...

#nursing

Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 159 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Breoni S.’s Avatar
Breoni S. Mar 09 196 views

Is the salary of a Pharmacy Technician enough to obtain a sustainable lifestyle?

I am a twenty-one year old trade student, studying to become pharmacy technician. Some of my hobbies include sewing, embroidering, and drawing. I am very interested in pursuing healthcare , but I also want to pursue the arts industry.#pharmacy #pharmaceuticals #pharmacist #medicine #pharm-tech...

#healthcare

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 221 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions