Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Christine V.’s Avatar
Christine V. 2 days ago 22 views

What steps should I take to become a nurse?

I am 14 years old and going to become a 10th grader in September. I have been interested in nursing recently for my future career and want to experience it as well as other areas in the medical field to see if I really am interested in it. #nursing #healthcare...

#medicine

samara E.’s Avatar
samara E. Jun 16 18 views

i wanna know more about being a plastic surgeon

hi i’m a 14 year old 8th grade student and i really want to be a plastic surgeon but i don’t really know where to start. #surgeon #medicine #doctor #cosmetic...

#medical

Jaida A.’s Avatar
Jaida A. Jun 16 20 views

what’s steps to i need to take in order to become a labor and delivery nurse

i’m interested in joining that nursing field and as my senior year is approaching and i will soon have to start applying for colleges, i need to figure out how i can take those steps in pursing that career #nurse #healthcare...

#medicine

Jehlani B.’s Avatar
Jehlani B. Jun 15 30 views

What steps / classes should I or be taking in order to be on the right track to becoming a medical examiner as my over all career?

Hello my name is Jehlani , I am currently a senior soon to be a freshman in college. I am going to study Anthropology in college in order to be on the right track to becoming a medical examiner . #healthcare #medicine...

#doctor

Jay E.’s Avatar
Jay E. Jun 14 14 views

MPH or MSOT? I have been struggling with deciding if I should pursue a MPH or a masters of science in Occupational Therapy?

I am very indecisive, especially when it comes to choose a career and one that pays well. I was leaning towards a MPH however Occupational Therapy has been in my head lately also because I feel as I am going to be " licensed" or " qualified" and I will always find a job easily, compared to a...

#career #physical-therapy #medicine #occupational-therapy

Osvaldo P.’s Avatar
Osvaldo P. Jun 13 53 views

What careers are there in the medical field?

I am 18 years old and about to enter college. I would like to know more about jobs in medicine. #medicine #medical #healthcare...

Vivien C.’s Avatar
Vivien C. Jun 12 21 views

What can I expect from a career in Medical Technician Work?

I'm a sophomore university student this coming fall semester, and I'd like to get a better idea of my career choice of technician work in either x-ray or sonograms. I'm not really sure what skills are expected of me. I'd like to get started on focusing on those skills prior to my interest...

#sonogram #xray #radiology #technology #career #healthcare #medicine

Kemuari S.’s Avatar
Kemuari S. Jun 11 47 views

How did you overcome the hard obstacles?

My name is Kemuari Simmon I am in the 9th grade now I was a salutatorian at my old school and when I grow up I want to be a pediatrician. #pediatrician #healthcare #pediatrics #medicine...

#doctor

Karan K.’s Avatar
Karan K. Jun 10 36 views

Clinical experience during the pandemic

Hello! I'm a pre-med student looking to get clinical experience. However, the pandemic has caused a lot of clinics near me to stop accepting volunteers. What other ways can I get clinical experience? #volunteer #premed...

#medicine

Olivia I.’s Avatar
Olivia I. Jun 08 38 views

STEM meets writing

I am a student that thrives in STEM classes. When identifying a struggle I face at school, I would have to say I struggle to find the motivation and focus to write essays. I am a decent writer, but I simply don't enjoy writing. If I were to become a geneticist, or something similar, would I be...

#geneticist #medicine #stem

Christin M.’s Avatar
Christin M. Jun 06 44 views

What will my future hold for me?

I want to go into medicine, but i am also scared about the levels of intensity and difficulty. Either way, im going for it....

#medicine

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Jun 06 45 views
Tianna S.’s Avatar
Tianna S. Jun 04 61 views

How do you apply to become an anesthesiologist after college?

I love medicine and I want to be an anesthesiologist or a teacher. Helping others has always been a passion of mines. #doctor #surgery...

#medicine

Jabria R.’s Avatar
Jabria R. Jun 04 55 views

How do pharmacist stay up to date with new drugs and other trends affecting this profession?

I want to grow up and become a pharmacist, I have learned that the salary for a pharmacist in Florida is around $122,540 per year. Also I want to be able to help people get their medication for any type of diseases they have. #medicine...

#healthcare

Mert E.’s Avatar
Mert E. Jun 03 55 views

How to become a brain surgeon?

I am a 10th grade student with weighted average 100.24 I play football, and participate in several other school activities including Student Government. I'd like to pursue a career in the medical field with concentration on neuroscience and surgery....

#medicine

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 32 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 01 32 views

How many hours do you work as an athletic trainer?

I'm interested in knowing the hours to see if you have take on night or overnight shifts for your job. #professionals #medicine #athletic...

#trainer