Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Itzel D.’s Avatar
Itzel D. Jul 31 25 views
Itzel D.’s Avatar
Itzel D. Jul 31 39 views

St. Edward's University vs Middlebury College. Which should I choose?

I'm a first generation college, low income WOC, and I've struggled a lot in college in general due to my mental health. I have the opportunity to go back to Middlebury College and finish my degree in Neuroscience. However, I was also recently admitted to St. Edward's University as a Behavioral...

#education #college #medicine #july20

kathy L.’s Avatar
kathy L. Jul 30 15 views

Whats a normal day for an anesthesiologist?

I'm trying to figure out what I might want to major in, at medical school. #anesthesiologist #doctor #medical #medicine...

#anesthesia

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Jul 30 22 views

What are some careers related to genetics?

I find myself drawn to genetics. In case I want to pursue a career in genetics, what all options lie before me? #medicine #biology #genetics...

#career-choice

Claudia G.’s Avatar
Claudia G. Jul 30 36 views

Should I choose a four year career over a 10+ year career?

I have always wanted to be a medical professional but now I’m doubting if I can make it that far. People have told me to choose a career that I can start right away working after college than a career that involves more years of school. I’m determined to help people either way, regardless of...

#july20 #medicine #career-options

Bairavi S.’s Avatar
Bairavi S. Jul 29 29 views
Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16 83 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#healthcare #physicianassistant #college-major #doublemajor #july20 #music #medicine #physician

Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. Jul 29 40 views

Is philosophy a good premed major?

I am a senior, and I have decided I want to major in philosophy, and minor in bioethics. Is that a good major for med school? #medicine #premed #philosophy...

#july20

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17 46 views

How do I study for the CASPer test?

I am hoping to get into OT grad school. How can I study for the CASPer test? When should I take the test? Is it difficult? may I please have some tips thank you! #july20 #testing #caspertest #grad-school #occupational-therapy #tips...

#medicine

Angelina C.’s Avatar
Angelina C. Jul 25 109 views

How did you decide what you wanted to do after college?

I am a rising high school senior who is interested in STEM, and I would like to know more about the possible career paths in this field. #career #stem #careers #engineering #tech #medicine #technology #chemistry #math #economics #mathematics...

#data

Asya M.’s Avatar
Asya M. Jul 25 43 views

Can you become a medical doctor and specialize in working with children and adults with special needs?

I have a brother with ASD, so I know how visits to the doctor can be vastly different if he is seeing a doctor that has experience being around someone with special needs versus seeing a doctor that does not have that background. As a result, I was wondering if there is such a thing as...

#medicine #specialneeds #disability #doctor

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 37 views

How much do surgeons make a year?

I'm a junior in high school. I live in New York and I want to become a cardiologist surgeon . #surgeon...

#medicine

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 32 views

What are some good advice for going into college?

#medicine

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 36 views

What is a good medical school to go to?

#medicine

Karoline V.’s Avatar
Karoline V. Jul 22 38 views

How much does a PA in neonatology make?

I am a junior in high school and want to know more about this field. #highschool #high-school...

#medicine

Tara S.’s Avatar
Tara S. Jul 20 44 views

How feasible is doing a PhD and MD at the same time?

How feasible is it to become both a scientist and a doctor? Thank you! #july20 #medicine #healthcare #scientist...

#doctor