Career Questions tagged Medicine

There are a large number of careers in the field of Medicine. Some of the most popular include Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Optician, and much more. To learn more about these...

Isadora C.’s Avatar
Isadora C. yesterday 27 views

The kingston mall has more stores than the galeria. The four cornrs mall has fewer stores than galleria. The kingston mall has more stores than the four corners mall . If the first two statement are true, the third statement is

The kingston mall has more stores than the galeria. The four cornrs mall has fewer stores than galleria. The kingston mall has more stores than the four corners mall . If the first two statement are true, the third statement is...

medicine

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. 2 days ago 16 views

What´s the difference between Anesthesiologist assistant and Nurse Anesthetist?

An Anesthesiologist, Nurse Anesthetist and Anesthesiologist assistant have a few things in common. I´m interested in becoming an Anesthesiologist but the course load has me terrified. doctor medicine healthcare premed college Anesthesia...

nurse

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. 2 days ago 37 views

How did you deal with learning difficult material?

When I was younger I wanted to be an Anesthesiologist and part of me still does but this seems unrealistic for me. With no support/ lack of resources it´s hard to pay for school, care for myself and stay motivated especially when the end seems so far. doctor healthcare medicine...

anesthesiologist college finance

Zane Z.’s Avatar
Zane Z. Nov 25 48 views

How hard are the hours

I am a junior at Malcolm high school and I have wanted to be a nurse since 7th grade nursing nurse...

medicine

Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22 42 views
Aramis R.’s Avatar
Aramis R. Nov 22 37 views

Is there anyone available for a informational interview in the medical field

i'm doing a project and i am very interested in the medical field and i have to do a informational interview from someone i n the medical field hospital-and-health-care medical medicine...

doctor

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Nov 17 55 views

What can I do to get into better shape for Wildland firefighting ?

Hey my name is David i'm a student going through virtual classes through job corps and plan to pursue a career of an wildland firefighter I am out of shape and don't know where to start. career...

medicine

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Nov 17 56 views

What's the difference between a Doctor and a Nurse?

I've always been interested in a medical career but not really sure what to study and don't know how to get the motivation I need. medicine doctor nurse healthcare...

medical

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08 57 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for college college-selection medicine student university licensed-practitioner-nurse healthcare...

nursing

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08 60 views

What's the difference between a LPN and a CNA ?

I wanted to join the medical field but i'm stuck on which a LPN or CNA is higher in nursing. Which is the better option? medicine nursing healthcare pediatrics doctor licensed-practitioner-nurse...

certified-nursing-assistant

Gabriel S.’s Avatar
Gabriel S. Nov 08 55 views

how to be a doctor/nurse

either I wanna be a nurse or a doctor only because I have family in it and I heard its a good job and ill be happy to major in it nurse...

medicine

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08 56 views

What are some challenges in the becoming a doctor?

Did you ever think about giving up? why? or why not? Was the career choice worth it? medical medicine medicine...

medical-school

iyanna L.’s Avatar
iyanna L. Nov 08 69 views

What does a Normal day look like for a doctor?

Whats the most memorable patient you have had? Why did it make a diffrence? medicine healthcare health...

doctor

Anais M.’s Avatar
Anais M. Nov 08 51 views

What would you say is the difference between a Nurse Practitioner and a Physician Assistant?

Hello! I know I want to be in the medical field for children, but I don’t necessarily want to be a pediatrician so I’m debating between NP and PA. They both seem pretty similar so if someone could explain that would be great! Have a great day everyone! healthcare medicine...

medical