Career Questions tagged Crna

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 245 views

What do you have to do to become a CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthesiologist) ?

Hello! I am currently a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. I think I am interested in going to nursing school. When do I apply to nursing school? About how long does it take to become a CRNA? What...

nurse crna college medicine doctor nursing medical

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 216 views

What does a CRNA do?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. Currently I am looking into CRNAs. I had surgery 6 months ago for my ACL, and the CRNA that worked with me was very kind and comforting. She has inspired...

crna college healthcare medicine doctor medical

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 285 views

How hard is CRNA school?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I am not sure what I want to be. I am currently looking into CRNAs. From what I have seen, CRNA school is very difficult... Can it be compared to the level of difficulty that comes with...

crna college medical-school medicine doctor medical

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 15, 2020 236 views

What is the difference between a CRNA and an anesthesiologist?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and am very interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know exactly what I want to do. I am not sure whether to go into nursing or medical school. medicine nursing doctor medical crna anesthesiologist...

college

Luke P.’s Avatar
Luke P. May 20, 2018 273 views

Where should I a get job experience as a Nurse before applying to CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) School?

After I complete my BSN degree I will be looking for a professional position to gain experience before applying to CRNA school. CRNA...

career