Career Questions tagged Classof2022

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 226 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

scholarship college scholarships advice classof2022 senior highschool career college-advice

Angelina N.’s Avatar
Angelina N. Jan 14, 2018 556 views

What's something that I should bring to my college dorm that people wouldn't think to bring?

Going to be going to college in the Fall (of course)! I have a history of being unprepared and want to make my first year as stress free as possible. college dorms dormlife freshmen fall 2018 classof2022 student...

collegelife

Ingrid G.’s Avatar
Ingrid G. Sep 28, 2017 407 views

How can students attend college for free with the use of grants and scholarships?

I am asking because I myself want to go and attend school debt free. I want to receive the most for my education and would hate to settle for a school that doesn't provide the necessary sources for me to succeed. Classof2022 scholarships financial-planning college-advice...

college

Ingrid G.’s Avatar
Ingrid G. Sep 28, 2017 399 views

What housing advice could you give to first-time college students?

I am asking because I am confused as to what is the best option for my living situation be during my first year in college Classof2022...

help