Career Questions tagged Classof2022

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11 46 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

#scholarship #advice #classof2022 #senior #highschool #career #college #scholarships #college-advice

Angelina N.’s Avatar
Angelina N. Jan 14, 2018 478 views

What's something that I should bring to my college dorm that people wouldn't think to bring?

Going to be going to college in the Fall (of course)! I have a history of being unprepared and want to make my first year as stress free as possible. #college #dorms #dormlife #freshmen #fall #2018 #classof2022 #student...

#collegelife

Ingrid G.’s Avatar
Ingrid G. Sep 28, 2017 364 views

How can students attend college for free with the use of grants and scholarships?

I am asking because I myself want to go and attend school debt free. I want to receive the most for my education and would hate to settle for a school that doesn't provide the necessary sources for me to succeed. #classof2022 #scholarships #financial-planning #college-advice...

Ingrid G.’s Avatar
Ingrid G. Sep 28, 2017 358 views

What housing advice could you give to first-time college students?

I am asking because I am confused as to what is the best option for my living situation be during my first year in college #classof2022...

#help