Career Questions tagged Scholarship

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 103 views

What can I do to increase the change of a full ride scholarship?

Or bigger scholarships in general. I know they're very hard to come by, but academics are a strength of mine so I figured I'd might as well see how I could continue to increase my potential of one. #college #scholarship #college-advice...

#college-admissions

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04 51 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#scholarship #college #financial-aid #student #financial-planning

Riona H.’s Avatar
Riona H. May 01 65 views

What exception do I need to meet your standards?

I am well organized, determined, a bit childish sometimes but most of all I love being myself around people. #college...

#scholarship

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27 239 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#scholarship #university #college #financial-aid #financial-planning #high-school

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25 98 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24 84 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 113 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#finacialsupport #college #it #financial-aid #college-admissions #technology #scholarship #money #housing #informationtechnology

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 175 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#covid19 #college #financial-planning #student #tuition #food #remotely #technology #job #work #money #scholarship #help

Dilyara G.’s Avatar
Dilyara G. Apr 02 37 views

How to successfully apply for scholarships?

I am a first generation immigrant and moved to United States at the age of 19, I am currently 34, I am a female and do not have a family. To pursue a higher education was always a dream of mine , however I didn’t have a chance to do so. I’ve completely a cosmetology program and now working on...

#scholarship

Krishigan Y.’s Avatar
Krishigan Y. Mar 13 70 views

Is it possible to get all of my financial aid from scholarships

I want to know if its possible to get all my financial aid for a university that costs 58k from online scholarships and if so, how many I would roughly have to apply to in order to gain anywhere close to that amount , and I know its unrealistic to get that much from scholarships so i wanted to...

#scholarship #college #financial-aid

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Jan 02 83 views

Is getting straight A's a good way to get a good scholarship ? And what if you were to have one B ? Would that effect your chance to recieve a scholarship . Also what kind of scholarships could you get that would be very beneficial ?

I want to be an orthopedic surgeon which will require 4 years of undergraduate, 4 years of medical school, and up to 5 years of residency. So I know it will be very important to get a scholarship and I would appreciate your advice and opinions. #scholarship #college #financial-aid #university...

#residency #orthopedic #medicine

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 118 views

Is it possible to balance a full time job, full school course load, being a single mom, and maintaining a socail life?

I am naturally a very ambitious person and plan on taking a full course load, continue working my full-time job, and parenting my daughter as a single parent. Is this massively ambitious, or do-able to some degree? I currently work with the IDD community and am looking to become a behavior...

#job #scholarship #college #psychology #singlemom

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 64 views
Leah K.’s Avatar
Leah K. Oct 25, 2019 64 views

Which scholarship should I try?

I am 12 years old of age. I am an only child. I go to Jefferson Middle school, home of the bulldogs. Some people say I don't do anything for a living. But I do art and music. I am an excellent student at school and I have many friends. #scholarship and...

#ignitingpossiblities

Nathan A.’s Avatar
Nathan A. Oct 25, 2019 57 views
Fatima B.’s Avatar
Fatima B. Oct 25, 2019 67 views
Wesley P.’s Avatar
Wesley P. Oct 25, 2019 55 views

What opportunities would i be able to obtain in these industry?

#scholarship ?I really want to enlist the military but would it be the same paying range or would i get more if i am a...

Wesley P.’s Avatar
Wesley P. Oct 25, 2019 58 views

If i am a good welder would i be able to get a scholarship for under water welding?

#scholarship ?I really want to enlist the #military but would it be the same paying range or would i get more if i am a...

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 200 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting

Martha M.’s Avatar
Martha M. Sep 09, 2019 119 views

if you decline your federal loans will you get more grant money?

lets say you were offered the subsidized federal loan can you decline it and recieve more grant aid? #financial-aid #college...

#scholarship

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05, 2019 111 views

How can i get a scholarship to UCI Irvine?

#ignitingpossibilities i will get scholarship from UC Irvine because they support professional gamers #scholarship #financial-aid #college #money #help...