Career Questions tagged Scholarship

Su’s Avatar
Su Aug 23 138 views

Hi!! I'm Senior in Burton High School. I'm having a hard time finding the scholarship for college.May I know where is the best place that I can find the scholarship please?

Lloyd john’s Avatar
Lloyd john Aug 20 135 views

Is there any scholarships in here that I can take?

I just want to finish studying

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 27 161 views

Resources for STEM scholarships?

Specially, ones for women and those majoring in math.

Hritwik’s Avatar
Hritwik Jul 14 167 views

I will be applying for MS from USA, can anyone suggest me on writing SOPs and LORs.

I'm looking to pursue MS in CS from USA in 2023, I'm done with tests and will start with application process. Thanks

Tahjey’s Avatar
Tahjey May 05 181 views

college football

how to get a scholarship to play college football

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Apr 07 234 views

What is the best way to find scholarships?What is the best way to find scholarships and how to get the most money?

What is the best way to find scholarships and how to get the most money?

Shant’s Avatar
Shant Feb 23 273 views

Is this job getting you a high paying salary or is that something you are not happy with?

#salary #financial-planning #money #accounting #scholarship

Kurt Andrey’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey Feb 07 182 views

Are scholarships necessary to succeed?

High School Student #financial-aid #scholarship #college #student #college-admissions

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Feb 06 263 views

Where could I find scholarships for 2022 in abroad?

I am from the Philippines and I wanna pursue MIS or IS degree this upcoming year preferably English as their medium. #scholarship #study-abroad #college #help

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Feb 01 252 views

Parent won’t put financial info on Fafsa application. Can I put other parent on it?

I’m trying to go back to school and turn my life around, but I can’t do it without financial aid. I’m 22, and had to move back in with my father 7 months ago (I was desperate). My father has a gambling and drug addiction, as a result, I’m constantly staying with friends and family members. I...

Iakov’s Avatar
Iakov Jan 25 148 views

How do you look for scholarships in tech?

How does one go out and look for scholarships, especially for computer science? #scholarship

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Jan 21 272 views

How do I explore local scholarships?

I'm a senior in high school and I finished my applications for college, I was told that my next steps should be to look for local scholarships, but I'm having trouble finding scholarships that I qualify for. I've used a lot of scholarship-finding websites, but most of them can't find a match...

skye’s Avatar
skye Jan 01 136 views

how long do you have to study to become a doctor

#scholarship

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Nov 05, 2021 300 views

How exactly is financial aid different from scholarship?

What are the perks of financial aid and how is it distributed #financial-aid #scholarship #college #money #finance ?

JaQuante’s Avatar
JaQuante Oct 25, 2021 275 views

What to look for in choosing the best career?

#college #scholarship #construction

Laury-Layne Amanda’s Avatar
Laury-Layne Amanda Oct 09, 2021 262 views

Can someone who are not citizen get a scholarship ?

#university #college-admissions #university #college-admissions #university Hi , I'm Haitian, but now I'm in USA and I'm taking the GED Class. I have to pass my exams while the n'est months. I would like to apply have a scholarship if possible to go go college or university. Because of the...

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Oct 05, 2021 207 views

how do you find a good career that you like?

I'm trying to look for a career #internship #scholarship that is very interesting and helpful for the future.

Bongani’s Avatar
Bongani Aug 16, 2021 289 views

I am looking to find a career, for financial freedom?

I like money, I like spending money, I am looking to be a millionaire, I like making people smile and I am looking for a passion other than music. #music #money #business #career-counselling #scholarship

when winter falls’s Avatar
when winter falls Aug 10, 2021 203 views

What should I choose? A good environment, top university but in the countryside and doesn't have the course I wanna pursue or college school in the city and having a scholarship?

What keeps holding my thoughts back is if I choose to study in the countryside but I'm afraid that my city scholarship will remove because in the meantime there's still a covid-19 in my country so the classes are held online. If I choose the university in the countryside, I'm still in the city...

Amonte’s Avatar
Amonte Jul 27, 2021 197 views

Is it ok to choose 2 career goals and take college classes for both at the same time and start whichever goal you complete first

I am 17yrs old about to start 12th grade when school begins i am a honor student who has made honor roll every report card since 1st grade and i want to graduate with honors and accept my full scholarship with University of Michigan but I’m not quite sure which career goal i really want to...

Humayun’s Avatar
Humayun Jul 27, 2021 260 views

How I can get American Master Scholarship 2022 as an international student from Pakistan?

I need master scholarship in America as I am in final year of my BS geophysics degree. I can’t afford american best educational institution but I wanna to get this opportunity for high standard education. #scholarship #student #scholarship
#scholarship #financial-aid #money

eyms’s Avatar
eyms Jul 18, 2021 265 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship #nursing #scholarship #nurse...

Yairy’s Avatar
Yairy Jun 25, 2021 230 views

How did you find what made you truly happy

My name is yairy #scholarship #college #internship #career-counseling #biology

Kenya’s Avatar
Kenya Jun 22, 2021 329 views

Will I receive help with my career once I graduate?

I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and I want to know what I will be offered once I finish Job Corps? I am currently doing rehabilitation technician trade classes. #job #psychology #career-counseling #graduate-school #career #scholarship

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Jun 17, 2021 268 views

What are some good resources for scholarship searches?

I'm a rising senior and will be working on my college applications this summer. I would like to keep scholarships in mind as well as apply to as many as I can. #college #scholarship #college-admissions #scholarship

Anonymous’s Avatar
Anonymous Jun 11, 2021 450 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

Julia’s Avatar
Julia Jun 08, 2021 188 views

What is the pay?

#scholarship

Avya’s Avatar
Avya May 17, 2021 525 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training .
How much does it cost ?
Which airlines have scholarship ? #airplane #pilot #scholarship #cadet- #military training #flying

Naiela’s Avatar
Naiela Mar 27, 2021 435 views

How did becoming older affect your view of life?

#career #scholarship

Naiela’s Avatar
Naiela Mar 27, 2021 322 views

Why did you open this scholarship opportunity?

#scholarships #scholarship #financial-aid