Career Questions tagged Scholarship

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 86 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#graduate-schools #universities #scholarship #undergraduates #college-advice #degrees #masters-degree #college #degree #future #experience #experiences #graduate #schools #school #colleges #higher-education #july20 #july #education #graduates #undergraduate #advice #university #graduate-school

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 95 views

For anyone who has made a successful career change, what were the most important things you had to do, or what advice would you give others looking to do the same?

I'm a current college student, so I haven't officially started my career yet, but I'm extremely anxious about doing so, especially now that the pandemic has changed life as we know it. I've changed my career aspirations several times already, but now I'm nearing graduation and I'm still...

#career #scholarship #college #future #career-switch #college-student #career-switches #july #career-counseling #july20 #careers #career-changes #career-change #advice #career-options #career-advice #graduation

Anjali S.’s Avatar
Anjali S. Jul 18 62 views

What can I do now?

I had left my #college 3 years before because of #financial_issues and I had planned to #rejoin it this year unfortunately because of #covid19 my idea of rejoining college is stocked somewhere between this #lockdown. I had applied for #scholarship however I have got no #response from there...

#july20

Chan T.’s Avatar
Chan T. Jul 17 37 views

Scholarship opportunities for Asian Amercian students

I am looking for scholarship opportunities for for Asian American students studying in graduate program or more specifically for Southeast Asian students. #july20 #asianamerican #southeastasian #graduateschool...

#scholarship

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07 70 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16. I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student...

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jun 08 292 views

I Have not Received ANY Scholarships! 60+ applications!

I have applied to many merit and need-based scholarships. I am from a middle class family and have a 5.4 unweighted GPA, as well as a 1520 on my SAT. I am half Asian and half white. Both my parents are first-generation college students. We have low income and high assets, and I really want to...

#financial-aid #essay #rejections #college #help #engineering #scholarship

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 180 views

What can I do to increase the change of a full ride scholarship?

Or bigger scholarships in general. I know they're very hard to come by, but academics are a strength of mine so I figured I'd might as well see how I could continue to increase my potential of one. #college #scholarship #college-advice...

#college-admissions

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04 81 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#student #college #financial-planning #financial-aid #scholarship

Riona H.’s Avatar
Riona H. May 01 104 views

What exception do I need to meet your standards?

I am well organized, determined, a bit childish sometimes but most of all I love being myself around people. #college...

#scholarship

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27 307 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#high-school #college #financial-planning #university #financial-aid #scholarship

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25 132 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24 156 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21 153 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#finacialsupport #money #housing #scholarship #it #informationtechnology #financial-aid #college #college-admissions #technology

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 292 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#job #food #money #student #tuition #work #covid19 #remotely #scholarship #college #financial-planning #help #technology

Dilyara G.’s Avatar
Dilyara G. Apr 02 53 views

How to successfully apply for scholarships?

I am a first generation immigrant and moved to United States at the age of 19, I am currently 34, I am a female and do not have a family. To pursue a higher education was always a dream of mine , however I didn’t have a chance to do so. I’ve completely a cosmetology program and now working on...

#scholarship

Krishigan Y.’s Avatar
Krishigan Y. Mar 13 97 views

Is it possible to get all of my financial aid from scholarships

I want to know if its possible to get all my financial aid for a university that costs 58k from online scholarships and if so, how many I would roughly have to apply to in order to gain anywhere close to that amount , and I know its unrealistic to get that much from scholarships so i wanted to...

#college #financial-aid #scholarship

alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Jan 02 110 views

Is getting straight A's a good way to get a good scholarship ? And what if you were to have one B ? Would that effect your chance to recieve a scholarship . Also what kind of scholarships could you get that would be very beneficial ?

I want to be an orthopedic surgeon which will require 4 years of undergraduate, 4 years of medical school, and up to 5 years of residency. So I know it will be very important to get a scholarship and I would appreciate your advice and opinions. #scholarship #college #financial-aid #university...

#residency #orthopedic #medicine

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 139 views

Is it possible to balance a full time job, full school course load, being a single mom, and maintaining a socail life?

I am naturally a very ambitious person and plan on taking a full course load, continue working my full-time job, and parenting my daughter as a single parent. Is this massively ambitious, or do-able to some degree? I currently work with the IDD community and am looking to become a behavior...

#job #singlemom #college #psychology #scholarship

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 85 views
Leah K.’s Avatar
Leah K. Oct 25, 2019 80 views

Which scholarship should I try?

I am 12 years old of age. I am an only child. I go to Jefferson Middle school, home of the bulldogs. Some people say I don't do anything for a living. But I do art and music. I am an excellent student at school and I have many friends. #scholarship and...

#ignitingpossiblities

Nathan A.’s Avatar
Nathan A. Oct 25, 2019 84 views
ChengXin W.’s Avatar
ChengXin W. Oct 25, 2019 119 views