Career questions tagged scholarship

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
jocelyn55 views

Where can i find scholarships ?

Im currently in 11th grade and curious about where i can find scholarship.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mallory434 views

Is it easy to get scholarships to teach overseas, or teaching/doing missions work?

I am a 10th grader, trying to figure out all I want to do, as well as how much the cost is going to be.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mallory323 views

How can i find a art scholarship that is right for me ?

I need help trying the right art scholarship in order to have more creative opportunities.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mahlijah881 views

What are some no essay scholarships given out?

I've been accepted to my dream Art school but It's really expensive and I don't qualify for for FASFA and I have zero experience on my college essay.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
cerenity520 views

As a junior in high-school, would i be able to start applying for scholarships for college?

And should i start applying for colleges

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maxon220 views

How do i get a full ride to college from the military?

and how much money will it take to get a full ride

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jordan174 views

How can college be more affordable?

I am a high school senior and I am nervous to go to college because of the expenses. Is there ways to make college cheaper and not be in debt for a while after school?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shannon205 views

Does anyone have any scholarship opportunities that they've been gatekeeping?

I want to go to an Ivy and then law school, and my parents have to pay for my 2 sisters´ college too; they can't afford both. Someone help me out, please. I'm a two-sport varsity athlete (tennis and field hockey), I play trumpet, piano, and flute, and I'm a really good public speaker who's not afraid to be embarrassed or uncomfortable.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madilynne235 views

How are scholarships awarded to people?

There are people in high school who get scholarships to different schools of their choice because they did something that made them get the scholarship but i am really confused as to how this happens.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christopher203 views

How do I get scholarships in high school for college? WHat scholarships are there for education jobs?

I want to go to College, after High School. I want to go to a nice college. I would like to have a scholarship when I graduate High School. I would like to have a good scholarship.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cara560 views

What is the best way to get college credit/ get a scholarship?

I am currently a 7th grader in middle school and am trying to find ways that I can get a scholarship. I am an A and B student who does a good amount of community service and I will start high school courses soon so I can graduate early. I am also planning on getting a job as soon as I turn 14.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Julia160 views

How do I get a scholarship ?

How do I get a scholarship?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Brynlyn101 views

When is the best time to join clubs when is the best time to do activities to get a chance at a scholarship college?

Also what activities would be best when it comes to trying to do engineering?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tahsin231 views

Scholarships for Detroit Students?

Hi, I am a current high school senior trying to make enough money for college. Are there any scholarships exclusive for Detroit, POC, or women?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Emma186 views

How Do I get a scholarship for vets?

How do I get a scholarship? Why do I need a scholarship? What is a scholarship? When would I get a scholarship if I do get one?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madeleine262 views

How do I begin applying for scholarships?

I’m a senior in high school and have began looking at colleges but am unaware of how to start applying for scholarships.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Trust234 views

How do I make money, and how do I learn how to save?

I want to be a surgeon and take care of my family and others with the money I'll make

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madden161 views

How do I get a good scholarship if I like history stuff?

How do I even get a scholarship to be a historian? because nothing really seems that cool in my opinion so just help with scholarship stuff like I find mostly historical stuff more interesting rather than any other job so i really don’t know? Maybe a museum guide?? (i don’t know how much that pays right now)) but i really want help on getting a scholarship, any scholarship just tips for me to seem a good choice out of my math smart classmates.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
yecenia371 views

What do I need to do to apply for college. How can I get money for college? Why ?

tips for application, how to get scholarship

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Savannah277 views

What should I know before starting my own business How can I get a good scholarship through actions and not grades? When should I start applying to college? Should I start a business while in college or wait? How can I make business connections and life long friendships in college? What should I prepare as a backup plan? ?

I’m in 12 grade and, I’m really interested in higher education. I want to become more independent as I’m getting ready to graduate high school but, I don’t want to financially burden my parents while doing so. I have been putting aside money for college but don’t have nearly enough to pay for it in one go. I don’t expect myself to have all of the money upfront but I don’t want to come out of college with a bachelor’s degree and $80,000 in debt, if possible I want to learn more about work studies and look into more scholarships I can apply to that are based on merit or skill based rather then having a 4.0. I also want to learn the basics of managing a business and hopefully open my own business one day.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Hunter252 views

How do I get an athletic scholarship

How do I grab the attention of scouts

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shan’Drea206 views

When can you apply for scholarships?

When can you apply for scholarships? And can you double major and get a scholarship for them both or would you have to pick one of the majors?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
alayna127 views

when can i start applying for scholarships?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Isaac116 views

How do I get a scholarship before graduation?

How do I get a scholarship before or after grad?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Furba205 views

how many available scholarships are there at UC berkeley ?

I play sports, instruments and am willing to learn anything to get a scholarship but what would be my highest chances?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alaa172 views

What strategies can I employ to enhance my prospects of securing scholarships through the crafting of distinguished essays?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Amber182 views

How do I Apply for scholarships and jobs. Where do I do sell apply for scholarships and jobs? And when is the best time to apply for scholarships and jobs??

How do I Apply for scholarships and jobs. Where do I do sell apply for scholarships and jobs? And when is the best time to apply for scholarships and jobs?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Azalea186 views

How come you can get a scholarship and still end up being kn debt?

I am only 2 ish years away from collage and am quite worried about how it will go sense i and my family are poor or struggling, will I ever get to have my dream of being in the medical feild?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kylie147 views

Are there any reliable options for scholarship opportunities?

Such as any websites to go through?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Claire207 views

How do you get good scholarships?

For books and dorms

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon