Career Questions tagged Scholarship

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Feb 07 117 views
Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Feb 06 183 views

Where could I find scholarships for 2022 in abroad?

I am from the Philippines and I wanna pursue MIS or IS degree this upcoming year preferably English as their medium. #scholarship #study-abroad #college #help

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Feb 01 187 views

Parent won’t put financial info on Fafsa application. Can I put other parent on it?

I’m trying to go back to school and turn my life around, but I can’t do it without financial aid. I’m 22, and had to move back in with my father 7 months ago (I was desperate). My father has a gambling and drug addiction, as a result, I’m constantly staying with friends and family members. I...

Iakov T.’s Avatar
Iakov T. Jan 25 90 views

How do you look for scholarships in tech?

How does one go out and look for scholarships, especially for computer science? #scholarship

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jan 21 212 views

How do I explore local scholarships?

I'm a senior in high school and I finished my applications for college, I was told that my next steps should be to look for local scholarships, but I'm having trouble finding scholarships that I qualify for. I've used a lot of scholarship-finding websites, but most of them can't find a match...

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 05, 2021 228 views

How exactly is financial aid different from scholarship?

What are the perks of financial aid and how is it distributed #financial-aid #scholarship #college #money #finance ?

Laury-Layne Amanda M.’s Avatar
Laury-Layne Amanda M. Oct 09, 2021 209 views

Can someone who are not citizen get a scholarship ?

#university #college-admissions #university #college-admissions #university Hi , I'm Haitian, but now I'm in USA and I'm taking the GED Class. I have to pass my exams while the n'est months. I would like to apply have a scholarship if possible to go go college or university. Because of the...

Kevin W.’s Avatar
Kevin W. Oct 05, 2021 172 views

how do you find a good career that you like?

I'm trying to look for a career #internship #scholarship that is very interesting and helpful for the future.

Bongani T.’s Avatar
Bongani T. Aug 16, 2021 255 views

I am looking to find a career, for financial freedom?

I like money, I like spending money, I am looking to be a millionaire, I like making people smile and I am looking for a passion other than music. #music #money #business #career-counselling #scholarship

when winter falls
when winter falls ". Aug 10, 2021 173 views

What should I choose? A good environment, top university but in the countryside and doesn't have the course I wanna pursue or college school in the city and having a scholarship?

What keeps holding my thoughts back is if I choose to study in the countryside but I'm afraid that my city scholarship will remove because in the meantime there's still a covid-19 in my country so the classes are held online. If I choose the university in the countryside, I'm still in the city...

Amonte B.’s Avatar
Amonte B. Jul 27, 2021 168 views

Is it ok to choose 2 career goals and take college classes for both at the same time and start whichever goal you complete first

I am 17yrs old about to start 12th grade when school begins i am a honor student who has made honor roll every report card since 1st grade and i want to graduate with honors and accept my full scholarship with University of Michigan but I’m not quite sure which career goal i really want to...

Humayun S.’s Avatar
Humayun S. Jul 27, 2021 225 views

How I can get American Master Scholarship 2022 as an international student from Pakistan?

I need master scholarship in America as I am in final year of my BS geophysics degree. I can’t afford american best educational institution but I wanna to get this opportunity for high standard education. #scholarship #student #scholarship
#scholarship #financial-aid #money

eyms T.’s Avatar
eyms T. Jul 18, 2021 215 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship #nursing #scholarship #nurse...

Yairy C.’s Avatar
Yairy C. Jun 25, 2021 197 views
Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22, 2021 284 views

Will I receive help with my career once I graduate?

I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and I want to know what I will be offered once I finish Job Corps? I am currently doing rehabilitation technician trade classes. #job #psychology #career-counseling #graduate-school #career #scholarship

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Jun 17, 2021 195 views

What are some good resources for scholarship searches?

I'm a rising senior and will be working on my college applications this summer. I would like to keep scholarships in mind as well as apply to as many as I can. #college #scholarship #college-admissions #scholarship

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Jun 11, 2021 373 views

Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful: - I'm first generation -I am a rising senior - I'm in AZ -I've taken Honors classes -Play Varsity Sports - I volunteer - I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org) - NHS -Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth...

Avya T.’s Avatar
Avya T. May 17, 2021 426 views

How much does it cost to become a cadet pilot?

In India , cadet pilot training .
How much does it cost ?
Which airlines have scholarship ? #airplane #pilot #scholarship #cadet- #military training #flying

Ian Mark Y.’s Avatar
Ian Mark Y. Mar 05, 2021 262 views

how to apply for a scholarship?

I am a beneficiary of 4P's.
I'm from public school.

#scholarship

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Dec 23, 2020 399 views

What organisations sponsor international students to study in the US?

I have been admitted to study management to more than one US university and they require financial proof from me to create a I-20 form for me.. #scholarship #sponsorship #womenscholarship #organizations #management

RACH A.’s Avatar
RACH A. Aug 30, 2020 257 views

How do i search for scholarships?

i was born in NY, but have been living in Nepal for the past 16 years ( im 17 now)
I want to ED to NYU
my parents are both nepali
what scholarships do u reccomend for me because ive been browsing these scholarship websites for a day now and nothing substantial has come up

#scholarship #help