Career Questions tagged Scholarship

Ian Mark Y.’s Avatar
Ian Mark Y. Mar 05 66 views

how to apply for a scholarship?

I am a beneficiary of 4P's. I'm from public school....

#scholarship

Stefania E.’s Avatar
Stefania E. Dec 23, 2020 150 views

What organisations sponsor international students to study in the US?

I have been admitted to study management to more than one US university and they require financial proof from me to create a I-20 form for me.. #scholarship #sponsorship #womenscholarship #organizations...

#management

Marco G.’s Avatar
Marco G. Oct 03, 2020 161 views
RACH A.’s Avatar
RACH A. Aug 30, 2020 123 views

How do i search for scholarships?

i was born in NY, but have been living in Nepal for the past 16 years ( im 17 now) I want to ED to NYU my parents are both nepali what scholarships do u reccomend for me because ive been browsing these scholarship websites for a day now and nothing substantial has come up #scholarship...

#help

RACH A.’s Avatar
RACH A. Aug 30, 2020 139 views

I'm looking to ED to NYU, will there be a greater financial aid package in ED or RD?

I was born in New york but currently live in Nepal. Since NYU is so expensive, and my household income is around $40,000 a year, how much do you think their aid will be if I ED this year? I live in Nepal so i really have no idea about scholarship programes that i could apply to to afford NYU,...

#scholarship #nyu #sttudentloan #tuition #nyucas

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 241 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#universities #masters-degree #higher-education #degree #july20 #degrees #colleges #college-advice #school #experiences #graduate-schools #undergraduate #university #experience #undergraduates #college #july #scholarship #advice #education #graduates #schools #graduate #graduate-school #future

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 345 views

For anyone who has made a successful career change, what were the most important things you had to do, or what advice would you give others looking to do the same?

I'm a current college student, so I haven't officially started my career yet, but I'm extremely anxious about doing so, especially now that the pandemic has changed life as we know it. I've changed my career aspirations several times already, but now I'm nearing graduation and I'm still...

#graduation #career-switches #july20 #career-switch #careers #career-advice #college-student #career #career-counseling #college #july #scholarship #career-changes #career-change #career-options #advice #future

Anjali S.’s Avatar
Anjali S. Jul 18, 2020 177 views

What can I do now?

I had left my #college 3 years before because of #financial_issues and I had planned to #rejoin it this year unfortunately because of #covid19 my idea of rejoining college is stocked somewhere between this #lockdown. I had applied for #scholarship however I have got no #response from there...

#july20

Chan T.’s Avatar
Chan T. Jul 17, 2020 159 views

Scholarship opportunities for Asian Amercian students

I am looking for scholarship opportunities for for Asian American students studying in graduate program or more specifically for Southeast Asian students. #july20 #asianamerican #southeastasian #graduateschool...

#scholarship

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07, 2020 174 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16. I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student...

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jun 08, 2020 385 views

I Have not Received ANY Scholarships! 60+ applications!

I have applied to many merit and need-based scholarships. I am from a middle class family and have a 5.4 unweighted GPA, as well as a 1520 on my SAT. I am half Asian and half white. Both my parents are first-generation college students. We have low income and high assets, and I really want to...

#essay #scholarship #rejections #engineering #help #financial-aid #college

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 257 views

What can I do to increase the change of a full ride scholarship?

Or bigger scholarships in general. I know they're very hard to come by, but academics are a strength of mine so I figured I'd might as well see how I could continue to increase my potential of one. #college #scholarship #college-advice...

#college-admissions

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04, 2020 354 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#scholarship #financial-planning #financial-aid #student #college

Riona H.’s Avatar
Riona H. May 01, 2020 168 views

What exception do I need to meet your standards?

I am well organized, determined, a bit childish sometimes but most of all I love being myself around people. #college...

#scholarship

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27, 2020 402 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#scholarship #university #financial-planning #high-school #financial-aid #college

Adam A.’s Avatar
Adam A. Apr 25, 2020 253 views

How can I get scholarships to go to college

I am graduating this year and scared of not being able to pay for college. So I am seeking anyone’s on how I can get good scholarships to help me pay for college. There a bunch on the internet but a lot are just false ads. #scholarship #money #financial-aid...

#college-advice

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24, 2020 276 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 21, 2020 236 views

I want to finish college but...

I tried researching for scholarships, but I can not really trust any of them. I have so many time since I was in high school, now I'm a college student and I still haven't gotten any scholarships. My weakness when it comes to applying for scholarships is the essay part. I want to find a...

#technology #it #scholarship #college-admissions #informationtechnology #money #finacialsupport #financial-aid #college #housing

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 745 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#technology #scholarship #food #job #student #help #covid19 #money #work #tuition #financial-planning #college #remotely

Dilyara G.’s Avatar
Dilyara G. Apr 02, 2020 135 views

How to successfully apply for scholarships?

I am a first generation immigrant and moved to United States at the age of 19, I am currently 34, I am a female and do not have a family. To pursue a higher education was always a dream of mine , however I didn’t have a chance to do so. I’ve completely a cosmetology program and now working on...

#scholarship

Krishigan Y.’s Avatar
Krishigan Y. Mar 13, 2020 168 views

Is it possible to get all of my financial aid from scholarships

I want to know if its possible to get all my financial aid for a university that costs 58k from online scholarships and if so, how many I would roughly have to apply to in order to gain anywhere close to that amount , and I know its unrealistic to get that much from scholarships so i wanted to...

#college #financial-aid #scholarship