Career Questions tagged Arts

Tatiana’s Avatar
Tatiana Aug 03 211 views

How do you become an animator and illustrator at the same time?

So, I read a Q&A from a professional Background (BG) Artist a few days ago. The BG said "a illustration skills don’t always translate to animation." So, it made me wonder more about the differences between the two fields. They're both art-based careers, yet there's some differences I...

Tatiana’s Avatar
Tatiana Aug 03 215 views

What type of animation jobs have flexible hours + stable pay?

Hello, everyone. While I researched animation roles, I learned that some workers may work long hours/overtime, or that animators work project-to-project. The fact that some people may go through a period of no work with studios or experience high levels of burnout troubles me (as that is...

Aaliyah’s Avatar
Aaliyah Jul 22 148 views

Animation industry

I stepped away from an art college because it was extremely overwhelming, it was super competitive and the workload left me in tons of panic attacks. I also couldn't afford the tuition. Its been awhile (cause of covid) and now im thinking of going back to community for two years to start my...

Lanie’s Avatar
Lanie Jun 19 127 views

What careers involve art?

I love art, and has always imagined my life in a field of art, but as I have grown older, I have learned there is no money in it and it is unsustainable. Does anyone know about careers in art that make a livable wage?

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher May 26 209 views

Is becoming an Art Director a difficult task, where do I start, and where can it lead to?

I understand this quite the layered question, but I am greatly interested in the field of Art Direction. I would love some examples and clarity on how and where this career can take me. I do appreciate art in all forms and I believe it can come in a multitude of forms, given the subjective...

Katarena’s Avatar
Katarena May 05 208 views

What are some good colleges for arts?

I like art and math a lot and I'm wondering what colleges might be good for those interests.

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 27 158 views

Who hires art directors?

I'm researching the art directors job

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Apr 27 176 views

5 questions about being a special effects artist

1 How much pressure is on an artist?
2 What is the usual amount of time to complete a project?
3 How many artists work on a project?
4 What is the highest tier of this kind of job?
5 How do you grow your skills beyond whats needed?

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Apr 27 152 views

what was your first project as an art director?

I'm researching the art director job

Navaeh’s Avatar
Navaeh Oct 13, 2021 240 views

What if you are stuck between two career paths, and dont know what one you should choose?

#arts #nursing

Helen’s Avatar
Helen Sep 16, 2021 216 views

How to know which career fits me?

I am interested in lots of career field. I want to do things that is related to art, food science, or medical. #career #arts #medicine #nutrition

chelsea’s Avatar
chelsea Jun 08, 2021 313 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

Leo’s Avatar
Leo May 29, 2021 297 views

What does a normal day as a Painter look like?

#artist #painter #career #art #arts

Xochitl’s Avatar
Xochitl May 13, 2021 566 views

What are other lists of careers that involve art.

I’m a senior in High school, I know that there is animation and illustrations but what other jobs are there? #art #artist #arts

Kanchan’s Avatar
Kanchan May 06, 2021 470 views

how do I start a career as a singer?

I love to sing and I wish to become an international singer. #singing #singer #career #arts #career-choice

Chirag’s Avatar
Chirag Apr 30, 2021 506 views

Is there any good amount of Scope/future opportunities after doing B.A (Hons) in International Relations or B.A (Hons) in Political Science, if not will there be more opportunities after Masters?

I'm currently applying for colleges and am In my last year of High School in Which I've took Humanities, I'm really interested in International Relations and Political Science for now, and I will learn languages while in college on my own or joining separate classes, my Aim for now is to Give...

Evelynn’s Avatar
Evelynn Mar 18, 2021 215 views

is being an animator hard?

#question #art #arts

Omari’s Avatar
Omari Mar 16, 2021 190 views

How do you animate in Clip Art Studio?

I just downloaded it onto my phone and I was wondering if there is an actual way to animating in there.

#arts #gameart

Zongyin’s Avatar
Zongyin Mar 12, 2021 243 views

Does it require talent to be an art director?

#art #artist #arts

Xiaolei’s Avatar
Xiaolei Mar 12, 2021 188 views

How many hours do you have to work a day as a art director?

#arts #director

Michelle’s Avatar
Michelle Mar 11, 2021 424 views

How has your experience with being a graphic designer been so far? What process did you have to go through in order to reach this career, and what is the most rewarding thing about it?

#career-choice #career #graphic-design #art #college #careers #graphic-designer
#graphics #arts

Kenth’s Avatar
Kenth Mar 10, 2021 305 views

What are the things I can do to get my art recognized?

I started drawing art digitally and posting it on Social Media and stuff, and the recognition I get is still nothing, Is there a way to gain recognition or am I just too impatient?

#arts #social-media #art #digitaldrawing

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Mar 01, 2021 255 views

What was something you wished that someone told you before going into your career?

#arts #performancearts #performance #dance #acting #singing #dancing

Raiee’s Avatar
Raiee Feb 24, 2021 321 views

Should I take an Art Major by itself or should I Double Major with Business? What are the Cons and Pros or both

#arts #animation #digitalart #businessmajor #collegemajorhelp #artist

Yazlynn’s Avatar
Yazlynn Feb 24, 2021 291 views

How do you become known to the modeling industry if you don't have that big of a platform, things like Instagram .

My name is Yazlynn. I am a 15 year old school girl that enjoys both sports and modeling. When I was younger, a family friend of mine had her own modeling business I joined. We went to small shows almost every weekend and kept up with a specific diet. I loved it because I see myself as a very...

Aricin’s Avatar
Aricin Feb 24, 2021 201 views

what majors should i look into for college?

im a junior in highschool and im getting closer and closer to the college life. #arts #career-path

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Feb 22, 2021 308 views

As someone who does all forms of performing, does it have to be a specific career for you to go into?

#career #Dance #Performer #Theater #Theatre #Arts #Performance

hammad’s Avatar
hammad Feb 03, 2021 247 views

can i study science subjects to get admission into a medical college after i studied arts and did bachelours in psychology

i have recently passed my BA after my 2 years FA. I studied 2 years BA. Becoming a psychiatrist requires studying science subjects and i am a bit confusd because i have remained an #arts student. Will it be possible for me to study science subjects after my BA so i can get admission into a...

haya’s Avatar
haya Jan 31, 2021 523 views

I'm planning to study BA psychology. Is it possible to be a psychiatrist tho and how many years would it take considering I need to take an extra year of science? (Canada)

#psycology #canada # #psychiatrist # #professional # #psychiatry #arts

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Dec 10, 2020 766 views

What's it like to be an Art Director?

Hi all! I'm exploring career options and wondering if anyone is/was an Art Director and want to know the following 1.) a summary of what you do on the day-today 2.) Can you be an Art Director who has no technical art background but more of a business background, and 3.) What is the best career...