Career Questions tagged Arts

Mei Man F.’s Avatar
Mei Man F. Sep 16 88 views

How to know which career fits me?

I am interested in lots of career field. I want to do things that is related to art, food science, or medical. career arts medicine...

nutrition

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 104 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

photography art fashion-design acting graphic-design arts entertainment

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. May 13 194 views

What are other lists of careers that involve art.

I’m a senior in High school, I know that there is animation and illustrations but what other jobs are there? art artist...

arts

Kanchan B.’s Avatar
Kanchan B. May 06 217 views

how do I start a career as a singer?

I love to sing and I wish to become an international singer. singing singer career arts...

career-choice

Chirag J.’s Avatar
Chirag J. Apr 30 186 views

Is there any good amount of Scope/future opportunities after doing B.A (Hons) in International Relations or B.A (Hons) in Political Science, if not will there be more opportunities after Masters?

I'm currently applying for colleges and am In my last year of High School in Which I've took Humanities, I'm really interested in International Relations and Political Science for now, and I will learn languages while in college on my own or joining separate classes, my Aim for now is to Give...

ir india upsc arts polticalscience humanities ba internationalrelations civilservices

Omari D.’s Avatar
Omari D. Mar 16 87 views

How do you animate in Clip Art Studio?

I just downloaded it onto my phone and I was wondering if there is an actual way to animating in there. arts...

gameart

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Mar 10 172 views

What are the things I can do to get my art recognized?

I started drawing art digitally and posting it on Social Media and stuff, and the recognition I get is still nothing, Is there a way to gain recognition or am I just too impatient? arts social-media art...

digitaldrawing

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 147 views

How do you become known to the modeling industry if you don't have that big of a platform, things like Instagram .

My name is Yazlynn. I am a 15 year old school girl that enjoys both sports and modeling. When I was younger, a family friend of mine had her own modeling business I joined. We went to small shows almost every weekend and kept up with a specific diet. I loved it because I see myself as a very...

lesson-planning business arts fashion

Aricin K.’s Avatar
Aricin K. Feb 24 103 views

what majors should i look into for college?

im a junior in highschool and im getting closer and closer to the college life. arts...

career-path

hammad K.’s Avatar
hammad K. Feb 03 146 views

can i study science subjects to get admission into a medical college after i studied arts and did bachelours in psychology

i have recently passed my BA after my 2 years FA. I studied 2 years BA. Becoming a psychiatrist requires studying science subjects and i am a bit confusd because i have remained an arts student. Will it be possible for me to study science subjects after my BA so i can get admission into a...

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 455 views

What's it like to be an Art Director?

Hi all! I'm exploring career options and wondering if anyone is/was an Art Director and want to know the following 1.) a summary of what you do on the day-today 2.) Can you be an Art Director who has no technical art background but more of a business background, and 3.) What is the best career...

artist artdirector director art performing-arts arts

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Nov 16, 2020 308 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! web-design graphics...

user-experience package-design arts design ux-design givingiscaring ui-design graphic-design graphic-designer

Caitlynn P.’s Avatar
Caitlynn P. Nov 05, 2020 213 views

If I happen to be interested in arts, What are some good career choices and steps I should consider?

I am in the 9th grade barely exploring my many career choices, and I happen to be interested in arts of drawing or artist of that kind. I do question how would I be able to find a similar career to the interest I have. career career-choice career-path...

arts

Tony G.’s Avatar
Tony G. Nov 05, 2020 153 views

is there any jobs as mechanics that pay more and includes art work in it?

I'm Tony and I would love to be a mechanic because my dad got me into working with vehicles and since I love to draw he suggested putting my art work on to the vehicles I fix and I want to get into more details into being a mechanic. work...

arts

Shawnisa L.’s Avatar
Shawnisa L. Nov 05, 2020 122 views

What's a good art school ?

I'm mainly interested in ceramics and painting. arts the-arts...

art-education

shelbee B.’s Avatar
shelbee B. Nov 05, 2020 144 views

what is the best way to apply to a collage

I'm 17, and I'm a senior graduating this year, I love art arts...

collage-applicant

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 135 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. art artist art-education the-arts...

artists digital-art painting concept-artist illustrator arts

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 157 views

Should I go to a regular college and major in art, or should I go to an art school?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and my dream school is CIA, an art school near me. But I was wondering if it would be more beneficial for me in the long run to go to a regular college or an art school. art arts school artschool illustrator...

conceptartist

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 160 views

Are there places to work as an art teacher for mentally challenged children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and ever since I was a little girl I have loved art and making art pieces in school and out of school. I would love to help mentally challenged with their art work. arts...

art-education

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 154 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. art artist fine-art arts conceptartist...

artdirector