Career Questions tagged Arts

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. 2 days ago 12 views

How do you become known to the modeling industry if you don't have that big of a platform, things like Instagram .

My name is Yazlynn. I am a 15 year old school girl that enjoys both sports and modeling. When I was younger, a family friend of mine had her own modeling business I joined. We went to small shows almost every weekend and kept up with a specific diet. I loved it because I see myself as a very...

#lesson-planning #business #fashion #arts

Aricin K.’s Avatar
Aricin K. 2 days ago 16 views

what majors should i look into for college?

im a junior in highschool and im getting closer and closer to the college life. #arts...

#career-path

hammad K.’s Avatar
hammad K. Feb 03 41 views

can i study science subjects to get admission into a medical college after i studied arts and did bachelours in psychology

i have recently passed my BA after my 2 years FA. I studied 2 years BA. Becoming a psychiatrist requires studying science subjects and i am a bit confusd because i have remained an #arts student. Will it be possible for me to study science subjects after my BA so i can get admission into a...

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 133 views

What's it like to be an Art Director?

Hi all! I'm exploring career options and wondering if anyone is/was an Art Director and want to know the following 1.) a summary of what you do on the day-today 2.) Can you be an Art Director who has no technical art background but more of a business background, and 3.) What is the best career...

#director #performing-arts #artdirector #arts #artist #art

Jersey S.’s Avatar
Jersey S. Nov 16, 2020 115 views

How is the life as a graphic designer? Specifically in areas of package, web or ux design??

I am pursuing graphic design in post-secondary. I am contemplating whether I should focus on package, web, or user experience design. Although, I am kind of leaning more towards user experience so any insights on how is it look would be really appreciated. Thanks! #web-design #graphics...

#arts #ui-design #graphic-design #graphic-designer #ux-design #givingiscaring #user-experience #design #package-design

Caitlynn P.’s Avatar
Caitlynn P. Nov 05, 2020 123 views

If I happen to be interested in arts, What are some good career choices and steps I should consider?

I am in the 9th grade barely exploring my many career choices, and I happen to be interested in arts of drawing or artist of that kind. I do question how would I be able to find a similar career to the interest I have. #career #career-choice #career-path...

#arts

Tony G.’s Avatar
Tony G. Nov 05, 2020 83 views

is there any jobs as mechanics that pay more and includes art work in it?

I'm Tony and I would love to be a mechanic because my dad got me into working with vehicles and since I love to draw he suggested putting my art work on to the vehicles I fix and I want to get into more details into being a mechanic. #work...

#arts

Shawnisa L.’s Avatar
Shawnisa L. Nov 05, 2020 62 views

What's a good art school ?

I'm mainly interested in ceramics and painting. #arts #the-arts...

#art-education

shelbee B.’s Avatar
shelbee B. Nov 05, 2020 70 views

what is the best way to apply to a collage

I'm 17, and I'm a senior graduating this year, I love art #arts...

#collage-applicant

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

#illustrator #arts #digital-art #painting #artists #concept-artist

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 65 views

Should I go to a regular college and major in art, or should I go to an art school?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and my dream school is CIA, an art school near me. But I was wondering if it would be more beneficial for me in the long run to go to a regular college or an art school. #art #arts #school #artschool #illustrator...

#conceptartist

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 81 views

Are there places to work as an art teacher for mentally challenged children and adults?

I am a sophomore in high school and ever since I was a little girl I have loved art and making art pieces in school and out of school. I would love to help mentally challenged with their art work. #arts...

#art-education

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 85 views

What advice would you give to someone considering a job as a concept artist/illustrator? What about an art director?

One of the things I'm scared of is burnout and art block. I've struggled with those issues in the past (as has every artist) but I'm worried if it'll greatly affect my work. #art #artist #fine-art #arts #conceptartist...

#artdirector

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 88 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement with concept artists and art directors?

I'm a senior in high school and have wanted to do art since I was little, and recently made the big decision to seriously pursue it. I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, but I also want to know more about being an art director. #art #arts...

#artist

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 23, 2020 87 views

What are the work conditions, hours, and salary for concept artists/illustrators and art directors?

I'm a senior in high school and recently made a big decision to change my career path back to art, which is what I've wanted to do since I was little. I want to be a concept artist and major in illustration. #art #artist #arts #animation #illustration...

#conceptartist

Shannon D.’s Avatar
Shannon D. Sep 16, 2020 103 views

what are the requirements for becoming a physical therapist

I am very passionate and interested towards health. I like to do physical activities and also live a healthy lifestyle. I love sports and to create art. I also enjoy teaching and helping others. #health...

#arts

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04, 2020 336 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

#film-editing #career #media-production #arts #film #english #director #writer #film-acting #editing #film-production #filmdirector #design

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04, 2020 153 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#career-choice #art #animation #arts #artist #general #the-arts

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20, 2020 293 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#psychology #confused #career #arts #stuck #profitable #money #music #career-choice #help #architecture #graphicdesign #starvingartist #decisions

Isabel D.’s Avatar
Isabel D. Jul 17, 2020 144 views

Is it possible to make a living as a traditional artist? #JULY 2020

I'm in art school to become a fine artist, but feel insecure about the prospects for artists in this day and age. Is it really possible to be a practicing artist without a side job? #artist #art school #fine-art...

#arts

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17, 2020 127 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts...

#art

Kimberly M.’s Avatar
Kimberly M. Mar 22, 2020 176 views

How do I go about becoming an actor

I like to act and be surrounded by people. I just like the way it feels to be on stage and becoming someone else. I've always liked the arts. I draw, and paint while listening to songs from musicals. #actor #acting #theatre...

#arts

Ebbie N.’s Avatar
Ebbie N. Mar 21, 2020 134 views

As a student studying in Arts related filed, how can I enhancing my chances of getting an internship ?

I am currently a Year 2 student studying at the University of Hong Kong who are looking for an internship. #internship #college...

#arts