Career Questions tagged Makeup Artist

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 127 views
Kirstin O.’s Avatar
Kirstin O. Apr 12, 2018 424 views

What is the best high quality art school in the world that is not Julliard?

I am a sophomore in high school that is interested in an artistic career that involves makeup, special effects makeup and art in general like painting, drawing and design. I want to attend a top notch art school that will truly lead me to a successful career that makes my artwork noticed in...

#art #fine-art #professional-makeup-artist #artist #makeup-artist #special-effects

Val S.’s Avatar
Val S. Jan 25, 2018 371 views

Does cosmetology come up to talent or education?

I want to become a cosmetology but I wanna know if talent will make or break it. #cosmetology #makeup-artist...

#makeup

cindy  R.’s Avatar
cindy R. Feb 22, 2017 513 views
Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 15, 2017 466 views

What are some U.S. colleges which have complementary Fashion Design and Cosmetology majors/minors?

I want to know what universities I should attend to gain expertise in both Cosmetology and Fashion Design. #fashion #cosmetology #fashion-design...

#makeup-artist

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Feb 15, 2017 450 views

How do the apparel and the hair/makeup of a fashion show work together to form a particular aesthetic?

I'm curious as to what it would take to create a cohesive aesthetic for a fashion show if I were to pursue a career in Apparel Design #fashion #cosmetology #fashion-shows...

#makeup-artist