Career Questions tagged Fashion Design

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 27 74 views

I want to become a runway model.

I am 5’8 1/2 and have the measurements of 34-24-36. Although I need to lose 2 inches off my hips to become a runway model, do you think runway modelling agencies will accept me?

Sade’s Avatar
Sade Jul 14 241 views

What do you need to do to become a Fashion Designer?

I am in high school, but for a career, I want to become a fashion designer. What is needed to do so?

Karinna’s Avatar
Karinna Jun 13 329 views

I want to become a fashion designer and don’t know where to start?

My dream career is to be become a fashion designer, however I’m not sure how to approach being what I want to be. What do I have to do first in order to fulfill my career?

Radhika’s Avatar
Radhika May 22 91 views

Actually I have finished my 10th and I want to be fashion Design . what should I do for this field.

I have no idea for this field how could I start

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 95 views

What is the most important thing I am working toward?

In fashion, there are many things to pursue and reasons to work. When you're trying to improve your career, what is the most important thing you are working toward?

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 124 views

What impact will this job have on my life?

I inquired because fashion is important to me. I need to know how much it will effect me in the future, both positively and negatively.

Omarion’s Avatar
Omarion May 17 133 views

Will I be canceled out if I choose to do two activities that will take up some time at work?

I raised this question because I am inclined to multitasking. For instance, I used to work at McDonald's, and had to seek for a second job while babysitting and sleeping.

Tahgie’s Avatar
Tahgie May 03 201 views

Where Yo Swag @?

If You're a fashion designer how long did it take you to really start making wearable pieces.? And when did you get your first purchase.? If you're a video or photography what was your longest project and how long did it take you? & when did you start making money for your visuals?

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 137 views

How do you become a stylist?

When I mean how do you become a stylist, I wondering what the qualifications are to become a stylist. I'm curious about what it takes to become either a fashion stylist or a hairstylist.

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Mar 13 138 views

What is the first step in becoming a fashion stylist?

I'm currently enrolled in high school in San Francisco and I have deep interest / passion for fashion but currently I have no idea where to begin or where to start. So I'm asking you guys to share some of your fashion experiences!

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 04 234 views

How can I prepare myself to become a fashion major?

#college-major #professional #fashion #fashion-design

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 04 391 views

How do you start your own fashion business?

#business #fashion #fashion-design #design #marketing

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Feb 02 143 views

What are some ways to have a better understanding in fashion nowadays?

#fashion #fashion-design #art

SRIVEDA’s Avatar
SRIVEDA Nov 13, 2021 191 views

what we have to study for fashion designing after 10th ?

#fashion-design #artist #fashion

SRIVEDA’s Avatar
SRIVEDA Nov 07, 2021 479 views

how go to fashion designing after 10th ?

fashion desingning
#fashion-design

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Oct 28, 2021 245 views

what are inspiration on creating new designs for a fashion designer?

I want to be a fashion designer for wedding dresses and quinceanera dress #fashion-design

Anjali’s Avatar
Anjali Oct 20, 2021 164 views

What education preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in fashion designing?

#fashion #fashion-design

kyla’s Avatar
kyla Oct 19, 2021 261 views

How do I become a fashion designer for like models or movies or just in general? I don't know how to start my career and get other people in the world to see my designs, how do I show my designs?

I love clothes and shoes and creating outfits in general and when I get older if acting doesn't work out for me I want to become a fashion designer. #fashion #design #fashion-design

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Oct 14, 2021 168 views

how did you become a fashion desighner

im 20 years old
I have autism
#fashion-design

Koki’s Avatar
Koki Sep 28, 2021 214 views

What skill do I need to improve my designing skill

#designer #fashion-designer #fashion-design

Scout’s Avatar
Scout Sep 16, 2021 246 views

What does it take to be a fashion designer?

#fashion-design #fashion #design

Anasia’s Avatar
Anasia Aug 05, 2021 732 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. #fashion #career #career-choice #model #modeling #fashion-design

Chérell’s Avatar
Chérell Jun 30, 2021 242 views

How do I get recognized to become a model?

Hey, My name is Chérell Frost and I want to be become a fashion model/designer/icon. #fashion #fashion-design

Kazi’s Avatar
Kazi Jun 27, 2021 386 views

How to pursue a career in fashion design starting in high school?

#fashion-design #fashion #design

Shoshana’s Avatar
Shoshana Jun 27, 2021 204 views

What do I need to do to become a fashion designer

I’m almost in high school, and I like fashion design. #fashion #fashion-design #art

Clare’s Avatar
Clare Jun 25, 2021 265 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

Monae’s Avatar
Monae Jun 23, 2021 271 views

Who wants to be apart of the Fashion Industry?

I want to be in the fashion industry and share my ideas out to people around the world. #fashion-design #fashion #technology

jaeda’s Avatar
jaeda Jun 11, 2021 252 views

Are there different types of fashion designers?

#fashion-design #graphic-design #art

chelsea’s Avatar
chelsea Jun 08, 2021 316 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

candice’s Avatar
candice Apr 07, 2021 510 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...