Career Questions tagged Fashion Design

Radhika B.’s Avatar
Radhika B. 2 days ago 10 views
Omarion L.’s Avatar
Omarion L. May 17 38 views

What is the most important thing I am working toward?

In fashion, there are many things to pursue and reasons to work. When you're trying to improve your career, what is the most important thing you are working toward?

Omarion L.’s Avatar
Omarion L. May 17 45 views

What impact will this job have on my life?

I inquired because fashion is important to me. I need to know how much it will effect me in the future, both positively and negatively.

Omarion L.’s Avatar
Omarion L. May 17 47 views

Will I be canceled out if I choose to do two activities that will take up some time at work?

I raised this question because I am inclined to multitasking. For instance, I used to work at McDonald's, and had to seek for a second job while babysitting and sleeping.

Tahgie B.’s Avatar
Tahgie B. May 03 114 views

Where Yo Swag @?

If You're a fashion designer how long did it take you to really start making wearable pieces.? And when did you get your first purchase.? If you're a video or photography what was your longest project and how long did it take you? & when did you start making money for your visuals?

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Apr 03 77 views

How do you become a stylist?

When I mean how do you become a stylist, I wondering what the qualifications are to become a stylist. I'm curious about what it takes to become either a fashion stylist or a hairstylist.

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Mar 13 90 views

What is the first step in becoming a fashion stylist?

I'm currently enrolled in high school in San Francisco and I have deep interest / passion for fashion but currently I have no idea where to begin or where to start. So I'm asking you guys to share some of your fashion experiences!

SRIVEDA J.’s Avatar
SRIVEDA J. Nov 07, 2021 310 views
Amy F.’s Avatar
Amy F. Oct 28, 2021 186 views

what are inspiration on creating new designs for a fashion designer?

I want to be a fashion designer for wedding dresses and quinceanera dress #fashion-design

kyla N.’s Avatar
kyla N. Oct 19, 2021 206 views

How do I become a fashion designer for like models or movies or just in general? I don't know how to start my career and get other people in the world to see my designs, how do I show my designs?

I love clothes and shoes and creating outfits in general and when I get older if acting doesn't work out for me I want to become a fashion designer. #fashion #design #fashion-design

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14, 2021 129 views
Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05, 2021 614 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. #fashion #career #career-choice #model #modeling #fashion-design

Chérell F.’s Avatar
Chérell F. Jun 30, 2021 192 views

How do I get recognized to become a model?

Hey, My name is Chérell Frost and I want to be become a fashion model/designer/icon. #fashion #fashion-design

Shoshana A.’s Avatar
Shoshana A. Jun 27, 2021 168 views

What do I need to do to become a fashion designer

I’m almost in high school, and I like fashion design. #fashion #fashion-design #art

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Jun 25, 2021 221 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

Monae M.’s Avatar
Monae M. Jun 23, 2021 235 views

Who wants to be apart of the Fashion Industry?

I want to be in the fashion industry and share my ideas out to people around the world. #fashion-design #fashion #technology

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08, 2021 256 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07, 2021 431 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

Judy W.’s Avatar
Judy W. Mar 11, 2021 221 views
Loren G.’s Avatar
Loren G. Mar 10, 2021 174 views

What can I do to increase my talent for fashion designing?

I would say I'm still a newcomer on fashion design but I want to learn more about it. #fashion-design # #apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23, 2021 286 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...