Career Questions tagged Fashion Design

SRIVEDA J.’s Avatar
SRIVEDA J. Nov 07 48 views

how go to fashion designing after 10th ?

fashion desingning...

fashion-design

Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05 142 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. fashion career career-choice model modeling...

fashion-design

Amy F.’s Avatar
Amy F. Oct 28 51 views
kyla N.’s Avatar
kyla N. Oct 19 66 views

How do I become a fashion designer for like models or movies or just in general? I don't know how to start my career and get other people in the world to see my designs, how do I show my designs?

I love clothes and shoes and creating outfits in general and when I get older if acting doesn't work out for me I want to become a fashion designer. fashion design...

fashion-design

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 53 views

how did you become a fashion desighner

im 20 years old I have autism...

fashion-design

Chérell F.’s Avatar
Chérell F. Jun 30 101 views

How do I get recognized to become a model?

Hey, My name is Chérell Frost and I want to be become a fashion model/designer/icon. fashion...

fashion-design

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Jun 25 142 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

highpaying college fashion undecided college-major environmentalscience psychology major fashion-design

Monae M.’s Avatar
Monae M. Jun 23 151 views

Who wants to be apart of the Fashion Industry?

I want to be in the fashion industry and share my ideas out to people around the world. fashion-design fashion...

technology

chelsea R.’s Avatar
chelsea R. Jun 08 119 views

What should be my first steps in getting myself into the entertainment industry?

I enjoy most things relating to the arts and entertainment, like fashion design, acting, film making/producing, songwriting, computer editing, etc... I also enjoy making content where I can try and make people laugh. I can easily think of creative ideas to help in most situations. Any ideas of...

photography graphic-design arts art entertainment acting fashion-design

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 301 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. career business fun sonogram artist fashion...

writer modeling author models book fashion-design

Loren G.’s Avatar
Loren G. Mar 10 110 views
Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 195 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

help fashion apparel-and-fashion designer artist fashion-design fashion-shows apparel styling merchandising

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 147 views

What should I do in highschool to prepare me for the fashion industry?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the industry. fashion-design fashion merchandising...

apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 220 views

What High School classes should I take to be in the fashion industry? And what AP classes?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the fashion industry. fashion-design apparel-and-fashion merchandising fashion-shows fashion-design...

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Feb 22 403 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. fashion fashion-shows fashion-design apparel-and-fashion...

fashion-and-style

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Feb 11 154 views

Any ideas on where I could sign up for a summer fashion intership? Remote or near Chicago area.

I have try looking at handshake and linked but no reply and im looking for a summer intership. If anyone's know somewhere else that would help thank you!! fashion-design fashionintership...

summerintership

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 227 views

What jobs include makeup and fashion

Makeup, fashion, styling, designing, clothing # makeup-artist fashion fashion-design...

modeling

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 990 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

fashion-design education sewing learning fashion givingiscaring

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 10, 2020 155 views

What do I need to know if I want to study fashion design abroad in Paris?

I currently am drafting designs and learning to sew. I also have been learning French on Duolingo for about a year. I have a huge love for Paris and want to live in such a beautiful city. interior fashion-design fashion studyabroad...

paris

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 172 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30, 2020 455 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. fashion...

clothes apparel-and-fashion fashion-shows fashion-design fashion-and-style