Career Questions tagged Fashion Design

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. 2 days ago 11 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#fashion #styling #fashion-shows #fashion-design #artist #designer #help #merchandising #apparel-and-fashion #apparel

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. 2 days ago 11 views

What should I do in highschool to prepare me for the fashion industry?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the industry. #fashion-design #fashion #merchandising...

#apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. 2 days ago 10 views

What High School classes should I take to be in the fashion industry? And what AP classes?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the fashion industry. #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion #merchandising #fashion-shows #fashion-design...

Shaun B.’s Avatar
Shaun B. Feb 22 9 views

What are the steps in fashion designing?

I`m Shaun, I have a good sense of fashion. I want to go to college for fashion designing, and someday I`m going to create my own fashion line and sell them in stores. #fashion #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion...

#fashion-and-style

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Feb 11 53 views

Any ideas on where I could sign up for a summer fashion intership? Remote or near Chicago area.

I have try looking at handshake and linked but no reply and im looking for a summer intership. If anyone's know somewhere else that would help thank you!! #fashion-design #fashionintership...

#summerintership

Brynn G.’s Avatar
Brynn G. Dec 22, 2020 100 views

What jobs include makeup and fashion

Makeup, fashion, styling, designing, clothing # #makeup-artist #fashion #fashion-design...

#modeling

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 323 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#learning #education #fashion #givingiscaring #sewing #fashion-design

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 10, 2020 71 views

What do I need to know if I want to study fashion design abroad in Paris?

I currently am drafting designs and learning to sew. I also have been learning French on Duolingo for about a year. I have a huge love for Paris and want to live in such a beautiful city. #interior #fashion-design #fashion #studyabroad...

#paris

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Oct 27, 2020 71 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 30, 2020 176 views

What's a day in the life of a Fashion Designer?

I have always been curious on how a fashion designers life would be either it being for one day, it being a big day ,or a normal day. Clothes was always interesting and seeing how people express it and show it to the world, either it being on TV or social media or even magazines. #fashion...

#clothes #fashion-and-style #fashion-shows #fashion-design #apparel-and-fashion

Clara N.’s Avatar
Clara N. Sep 19, 2020 81 views

How is it to work in the fashion industry as a fashion critic and a fashion director? What major should I take to become a figure in the fashion industry but not from a dress-making part?

I am an aspiring entrepreneur to start an own fashion brand, I can do fashion illustration and sew as well but likes the business part of fashion more than actually making them. I also hold a certificate from Parsons's course. #fashion #fashion-shows #media-and-fashion #fashion-design...

#fashion-industry

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08, 2020 93 views

Where are some great places to intern/work to learn more about fashion designing?

I am still in high school and am interested in interning in the fashion industry. What do fashion retailers look for in interns/young employees? #fashion-design...

#apparel-and-fashion

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Sep 08, 2020 156 views

Where do I start if I want to go into the fashion industry?

I love to sketch out designs and have a huge passion for fashion but I don't know much about really big brands. Where do I start now that I know what I want to do with my life? #fashion #fashion designers #apparel-and-fashion #designers #fashion-design...

#fashion-shows

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 18, 2020 88 views

How can i trained myself to be prepare for fashion school?

I took fashion 101 in high school and will be starting fashion school this fall. I'm familiarized somewhat with sewing and making clothes, but I know I lack skill. Any recommended websites or youtube videos? #july20 #fashion...

#fashion-design

Saneen K.’s Avatar
Saneen K. Jun 14, 2020 189 views

Can I make a career in fashion without getting a degree that is directly related to fashion?

I'm currently going into my sophomore year and I'm pursuing a degree in International Relations and History with a sequence in Data Science. While I do love these topics I am also really interested in working in the fashion industry. Perhaps going marketing or fashion writing, etc. I really...

#fashion-design #fashion #marketing

Aysun S.’s Avatar
Aysun S. Jan 26, 2020 195 views
Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 192 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...

Elaine V.’s Avatar
Elaine V. Nov 14, 2019 98 views

What is it like to be a fashion designer

Im a junior and want to be a fashion designer cause i'm really into fashion and style. #clothes #style #wardrobe...

#fashion-design

brian D.’s Avatar
brian D. Sep 12, 2019 123 views

How do I become a skateboarding model for different brands

#fashion-design How can i become a skateboard model for different brands such as Vans and Supreme etc....

#fashion

Jennifer E.’s Avatar
Jennifer E. Sep 06, 2019 212 views

What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career in a fashion industry?

Hi my name is Jennifer, I am a Glen Rose HS students, I am 17 years old and a junior. My strengths are being a good communicator, organizing and cleaning. I am interested in the fashion industry. In my spare time I like to organize. What other strengths or experiences might I need for a career...

#fashion #fashion-design #design #career

Giulianna L.’s Avatar
Giulianna L. Jul 26, 2019 200 views

What is it like being a fashion designer?

I have always wanted to be one, but im nervous im not passionate about it enough. What is it like? Is it very competitive? #fashion #fashion-design #design...

#art

kenzie J.’s Avatar
kenzie J. Jun 12, 2019 215 views
Mariela S.’s Avatar
Mariela S. May 01, 2019 179 views
Mariela S.’s Avatar
Mariela S. Apr 10, 2019 177 views