Career Questions tagged 3D Modeling

Amareshwaran S.’s Avatar
Amareshwaran S. Jun 15, 2016 497 views

What to do to become good Civil Engineer ..? What is under this studies?

I like to build a bridge .. which should be long life and my remember will be that mine that #teaching #social #teach #3d-modeling #mentors #tax...

#social-tv

ahilandeswari B.’s Avatar
ahilandeswari B. Jun 01, 2016 499 views

how to become a good doctor?

i like to be a doctor.... #doctor #commerce...

#3d-modeling

ahilandeswari B.’s Avatar
ahilandeswari B. May 19, 2016 532 views

how to choose a good carrier?

i hav to choose a good carrier which will help me to move forward ....and to select a good collage ... #education #money #career-change...

#3d-modeling

Estelle H.’s Avatar
Estelle H. May 16, 2016 1245 views

In industrial design and video games, what are the skills that can be easily applied to both industries and the skills that are specific to each other?

I'm currently studying in industrial design at university and I enjoy getting my ideas to become a reality. I went into this program not knowing much besides that it involved drawings and model making which I love. However, during the years, our classes have had the chance to meet some...

#sketching #career-paths #design #3d-modeling #video-games #industrial-design

PRIYA G.’s Avatar
PRIYA G. May 11, 2016 605 views

I am studying in 12th . I want to become a Lawyer. Tell me how shoud i work for it ?

I am very ambitious to become lawyer while i was in 11th. #security #3d-modeling...

#courts

Srigayathri A.’s Avatar
Srigayathri A. May 02, 2016 571 views

how to choose a career ?

What will be correct , which way shall i choose. which is now mostly moving courses in colleges ? Kindly help me #computer #3d-modeling...

#mac