Career Questions tagged Teach

david’s Avatar
david May 05, 2022 273 views

how do i become a health science teacher

i want to know the beginning stages of it first

Brennan’s Avatar
Brennan Jun 03, 2021 271 views

How would you find a job from studying the field of English?

Is there any other #career than something like a teacher? I've heard from other people that I handle things where I have to #teach people pretty well but I'm not sure if that is what I want to pursue. I would maybe like to go into the field of #journalism , but I find finding #resources in my...

tony’s Avatar
tony Mar 18, 2021 336 views

how to become a manufactoror

#technical #genetics #teach #manufacturing

Juliana’s Avatar
Juliana Dec 05, 2020 340 views

If I work as a Chemistry professor at a college will I be able to teach General Chemistry only or will I have to be able to teach Organic Chemistry as well?

#teaching #professor #teach #chemistry

Mikayla’s Avatar
Mikayla Nov 06, 2020 639 views

What’s it like to be a high school math teacher?

I love math and helping people. #mathematics #maths #math #teach

Karoline’s Avatar
Karoline Aug 26, 2020 385 views

What do you do when you're not in class?

#classes #teach

anjaenai’s Avatar
anjaenai May 31, 2019 539 views

What education do i need?

What college degree is needed if I wanted to go into #education #teach #teaching #college #educator

*Admin note: tags were updated in this question to be more specific to Student's question and the audience

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Jul 07, 2018 539 views

Should I be fluent in the languages of the countries in which I wish to teach abroad?

#teach #english #teachingabroad #tefl #tesol

Karisma’s Avatar
Karisma May 11, 2018 1054 views

How are we supposed to build credit, without a credit score ?

Our responsibility as soon as we turn eighteen is to be independent and self sufficient. However, we’re never taught the right tools to know how to even get an apartment. How am I supposed to build my credit score, if no one trusts me enough to even begin?
#credit #creditscore #women #teach

Mia’s Avatar
Mia Apr 29, 2018 676 views

How do you connect with people to inspire them to be better?

I plan to become a band director and am currently a section leader. I try to inspire the others in my section to practice and work hard however it doesn't always work out. How can I connect with them to inspire them to be better?
#music
#teach
#teaching
#teacher
#inspiration

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Mar 06, 2018 538 views

Should I broaden my teaching degree?

My heart is with little ones! I love teaching lower grades. I want to teach, preferably, no higher than 3rd grade. However, I have been advised by several people to get my degree in K-6 education. They reason that once I get out of college there may be only a 6th grade position open that will...

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Mar 06, 2018 505 views

What is the PRAXIS?

I am an education major, so eventually I will have to take the PRAXIS. I was wondering what the PRAXIS will entail? Will it be like the ACT, or is there a writing portion? How long is it? Is it things I will have learned in my education classes or will it be Mathematic problems and correcting...

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Jan 17, 2018 987 views

What are some tips for finding shadowing opportunities?

I'm interested in shadowing. Wondering how to find shadowing opportunities and would love to hear personal stories and how it helped you. #work-shadowing #job-shadowing #employment-opportunities #career #career-counseling #teach -mentoring #career-development #career-plan #plan #career-choice...

Lizbeth’s Avatar
Lizbeth Oct 20, 2017 873 views

How much money do you earn as a teacher?

l'm asking because i want to help my parents. #teaching #teacher #teach #teacher-training #education

Morgan’s Avatar
Morgan Oct 10, 2017 654 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to become a certified teacher in Michigan?

I am an MSU Graduate Student who just graduated with a BA in Elementary Education. I am currently completed a year-long teaching internship at a local elementary school. At the end of the internship year, I will be a certified teacher. I want to know what additional steps are needed in order to...

Sidney’s Avatar
Sidney Sep 01, 2017 766 views

How can I make reading more interesting for kids?

My career path is to become a teacher. #teaching-prek-12 #teaching #teach #teacher #reading

Deborah’s Avatar
Deborah Feb 11, 2017 706 views

What's the lowest and the highest income for a French teacher?

Is there a reason why there might be a range? #teacher #teach #french #income #minimum-wage #wage

Rajeshwari’s Avatar
Rajeshwari Jun 28, 2016 532 views

I am a college student — how do I know if I have chosen the right major and career path?

for my life #teach

Hajira’s Avatar
Hajira Jun 15, 2016 710 views

what is english

for my life #teach

harithana’s Avatar
harithana Jun 15, 2016 897 views

what is science

for my studies #teach

Amareshwaran’s Avatar
Amareshwaran Jun 15, 2016 1071 views

What to do to become good Civil Engineer ..? What is under this studies?

I like to build a bridge .. which should be long life and my remember will be that mine that #teaching #social #teach #3d-modeling #mentors #tax #social-tv

Keerthana’s Avatar
Keerthana Jun 04, 2016 561 views

how to find a good job?

for my future #doctorate-degree #teach

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 25, 2016 547 views

I want to be a Forensic Pathologist, but I don't know if I can handle the gore, what can I do?

I want to make sure that when I go to college for this that I am not going to waste my money. #forensic #teach

kiran’s Avatar
kiran May 23, 2016 1053 views

what course should i take to do LLB in B.com

i writte my 2nd puc examination, waiting for the result #tech #soccer #teach #legal #unity3d #commercials #e-commerce #junit

tejas’s Avatar
tejas May 17, 2016 589 views

1.How can drive the Aeroplane

I don't know to drive the Aeroplane because that's why i am asking this Question #teach #adult-adhd #pro-bono

sana’s Avatar
sana May 17, 2016 876 views

what are the requirements to be a teacher?

I work hard #teaching #teacher #teach #teacher-training

jayaprasad yadav’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav May 09, 2016 1532 views

How do I become a good teacher?

I want to became a teacher #teaching #teacher #education #teach #teachers

Divya’s Avatar
Divya May 03, 2016 754 views

i have more ability to teacher its true

because i like my teacher #teach #books #ticket-sales

gunashree’s Avatar
gunashree May 02, 2016 895 views

Should children be educated in school or not????

Children get irritated at school. Even for boring classes, they can get their education at home. My question is that if they read at home and get the same education as they did in the school, what's the difference??????????
#teaching #teacher #high-school-classes #teach

kanika’s Avatar
kanika May 02, 2016 724 views

what is mean by Civil Engineer?

Hi I am Kanika studing in 10th std I want to know about Civil Engineer?so please help me. #engineer #teaching #teacher #professional #civil-engineering #teach