Career Questions tagged Teach

Brennan A.’s Avatar
Brennan A. Jun 03, 2021 132 views

How would you find a job from studying the field of English?

Is there any other career than something like a teacher? I've heard from other people that I handle things where I have to teach people pretty well but I'm not sure if that is what I want to pursue. I would maybe like to go into the field of journalism , but I find finding resources in my...

confusing

anjaenai S.’s Avatar
anjaenai S. May 31, 2019 406 views

What education do i need?

What college degree is needed if I wanted to go into education teach teaching college educator *Admin note: tags were updated in this question to be more specific to Student's question and the...

Karisma B.’s Avatar
Karisma B. May 11, 2018 662 views

How are we supposed to build credit, without a credit score ?

Our responsibility as soon as we turn eighteen is to be independent and self sufficient. However, we’re never taught the right tools to know how to even get an apartment. How am I supposed to build my credit score, if no one trusts me enough to even begin? credit creditscore women...

teach

Mia Q.’s Avatar
Mia Q. Apr 29, 2018 523 views

How do you connect with people to inspire them to be better?

I plan to become a band director and am currently a section leader. I try to inspire the others in my section to practice and work hard however it doesn't always work out. How can I connect with them to inspire them to be better? music teach teaching teacher...

inspiration

Samantha W.’s Avatar
Samantha W. Mar 06, 2018 423 views

Should I broaden my teaching degree?

My heart is with little ones! I love teaching lower grades. I want to teach, preferably, no higher than 3rd grade. However, I have been advised by several people to get my degree in K-6 education. They reason that once I get out of college there may be only a 6th grade position open that will...

teacher teaching-prek-12 teach teaching

Samantha W.’s Avatar
Samantha W. Mar 06, 2018 324 views

What is the PRAXIS?

I am an education major, so eventually I will have to take the PRAXIS. I was wondering what the PRAXIS will entail? Will it be like the ACT, or is there a writing portion? How long is it? Is it things I will have learned in my education classes or will it be Mathematic problems and correcting...

teachme teaching teacherlife teach

Sidney T.’s Avatar
Sidney T. Sep 01, 2017 625 views
chandra P.’s Avatar
chandra P. May 02, 2016 1115 views

How do I become a teacher?

I am from J B Nagar bengaluru in India, and I am interested in becoming a teacher. teaching teacher professional teach career...

career-counseling

Jayashankar M.’s Avatar
Jayashankar M. Apr 29, 2016 1050 views
Morgan P.’s Avatar
Morgan P. Oct 10, 2017 531 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to become a certified teacher in Michigan?

I am an MSU Graduate Student who just graduated with a BA in Elementary Education. I am currently completed a year-long teaching internship at a local elementary school. At the end of the internship year, I will be a certified teacher. I want to know what additional steps are needed in order to...

being-an-elementary-teacher teaching teacher-training becoming-a-teacher teachercertification teach

gunashree M.’s Avatar
gunashree M. May 02, 2016 781 views

Should children be educated in school or not????

Children get irritated at school. Even for boring classes, they can get their education at home. My question is that if they read at home and get the same education as they did in the school, what's the difference?????????? teaching teacher high-school-classes...

teach

sana B.’s Avatar
sana B. May 17, 2016 750 views
jayaprasad yadav K.’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav K. May 09, 2016 1263 views

How do I become a good teacher?

I want to became a teacher teaching teacher education teach...

teachers

Deborah C.’s Avatar
Deborah C. Feb 11, 2017 592 views

What's the lowest and the highest income for a French teacher?

Is there a reason why there might be a range? teacher teach french income minimum-wage...

wage

Hajira N.’s Avatar
Hajira N. Jun 15, 2016 588 views

what is english

for my life...

teach

harithana M.’s Avatar
harithana M. Jun 15, 2016 770 views

what is science

for my studies...

teach

Amareshwaran S.’s Avatar
Amareshwaran S. Jun 15, 2016 724 views

What to do to become good Civil Engineer ..? What is under this studies?

I like to build a bridge .. which should be long life and my remember will be that mine that teaching social teach 3d-modeling mentors tax...

social-tv

Keerthana M.’s Avatar
Keerthana M. Jun 04, 2016 482 views

how to find a good job?

for my future doctorate-degree...

teach

Lauren A.’s Avatar
Lauren A. May 25, 2016 436 views

I want to be a Forensic Pathologist, but I don't know if I can handle the gore, what can I do?

I want to make sure that when I go to college for this that I am not going to waste my money. forensic...

teach

kiran K.’s Avatar
kiran K. May 23, 2016 898 views
tejas S.’s Avatar
tejas S. May 17, 2016 486 views

1.How can drive the Aeroplane

I don't know to drive the Aeroplane because that's why i am asking this Question teach adult-adhd...

pro-bono

Divya J.’s Avatar
Divya J. May 03, 2016 642 views

i have more ability to teacher its true

because i like my teacher teach books...

ticket-sales