Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. yesterday 15 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#gpa #college-admissions #college-advice

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22 20 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08 18 views

how long do you have to be in school for a graphic designer

how many years what do you have to have etc etc etc...

#school

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Nov 05 11 views
diego O.’s Avatar
diego O. Oct 30 41 views

Were and how do you get peace in school with so much people around?

Diego's been my name for the past 20 years all I'm looking for is peace in my heart I feel like I have been trough a lot in the past 20 years of age that I have this is why I ask this question like school really the answer? #college #college-major #school...

#college-admissions

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Oct 30 16 views
Sid A.’s Avatar
Sid A. Oct 27 37 views
Quinton C.’s Avatar
Quinton C. Aug 26 25 views
Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29 45 views
Hunter J.’s Avatar
Hunter J. Aug 16, 2018 99 views

What is one of the best schools in Georgia for HVAC?

Degrees such as HVAC technicians and serving for residential / commercial? #hvac #georgia...

#school

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 133 views
William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 182 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#med-school #medicine #nutrition #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #school #doctor

Alejandra C.’s Avatar
Alejandra C. Apr 06, 2018 159 views
Sinethemba N.’s Avatar
Sinethemba N. Jun 08 86 views

I am in high school which subjects do i take up for journalism

I need all the subjects i have to take up e.g english...

#school

Fatima B.’s Avatar
Fatima B. May 03 180 views

How can I keep my schedule organized?

I need more time to hang out with friends #school #time #time-management #student #college...

#work-life-balance