Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Cayden C.’s Avatar
Cayden C. May 05 90 views

Will this be good enough for me

What other careers are good for me,including sports that’s only 4 years of college. Is it good for my future.

thomas L.’s Avatar
thomas L. Apr 28 68 views

Assignments

How will I be able to keep a level head with all my assignments

Jamarquai W.’s Avatar
Jamarquai W. Apr 27 67 views

What are the stress levels?

What are the stress levels that you deal with in your career and how do you handle it?

Mathias C.’s Avatar
Mathias C. Apr 19 83 views
Jonathan V.’s Avatar
Jonathan V. Apr 15 144 views

Are there benefits to doing extra curricular activities in college?

I know that doing extracurricular activities in high school help with getting into a better college but once I'm in college is there any real benefits that they give me other than personal things?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 136 views

How do I establish self-discipline?

I tend to procrastinate a lot and be very lazy. I want to peruse medical school but have currently hit a wall. What do I do?

R J.’s Avatar
R J. Apr 06 129 views

How important are extra-curricular activities and like student clubs, volunteering etc to getting into med school? I'm a bit worried because in my first year of university I just focused on school and didn't join any clubs yet.

Yeah like the title says, I feel a bit behind the curve because although I have a good GPA from my first year, my resume and professional life are kind of lacking in regards to some of my peers. I do plan on volunteering and trying to get coop jobs this summer and of course later on in...

Violet S.’s Avatar
Violet S. Feb 25 114 views

Do I have to know what I want to do with my life yet? Do I really have to care all that much?

I'm not very educational and I have no idea what I want to do with my life <3 #school

Erkhes M.’s Avatar
Erkhes M. Feb 03 149 views

How do I keep myself motivated?

Everyday I wake up, I just don't feel like going to school and just oversleep. #college #school #help #student

carlee W.’s Avatar
carlee W. Nov 19, 2021 210 views

whats important to know about being a preschool teacher?

my name is carly and im studying to be a pre-k teacher. i love kids, i love helping them and just being around them. #teaching #education #school #teacher

Sid R.’s Avatar
Sid R. Nov 05, 2021 159 views

How do you to deal with drama at school? How do you focus on school?

The drama at school is going too crazy and hurting people by there action, tacks lies, and misunderstanding.#school

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. Nov 04, 2021 188 views

How to stay motivated in school?

I am a senior in high school and I need tips to stay motivated in school and always doing my work? #school #graduate-school #help #motivated #tips

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 03, 2021 126 views

What are some effective tips to have a efficient schedule?

As a senior in High School, I have many things on my plate and have a hard time managing everything together. #time-management #school #high-school #schedule #work-life-balance

KIM J N.’s Avatar
KIM J N. Oct 29, 2021 179 views

Are there schools with cheap tuition in america?

im from phillipines and i really dreamed of studiying there
actuality i wanted to live there hehehe.. #college #money #school #college-major

Corina C.’s Avatar
Corina C. Oct 25, 2021 142 views

How can I quit a job with an intimidating supervisor?

I'm currently working at a tutoring program in my school and one of my supervisors intimidates me at times due to their overbearing attitude towards simple requests or clarifying questions week to week. Now that I'm thinking of quitting, how can I best phrase my two weeks notice? Do I have to...

stephanie L.’s Avatar
stephanie L. Oct 06, 2021 227 views

Advice on not comparing yourself to talented smart people.

Something I've always struggled with as a student and person in general, is comparing myself to others. Whether if it's looks or intelligence, I always seem to find a way to compare said person and myself. The colleges I want to get into are extremely competitive, so when I can't do something,...

Jason H.’s Avatar
Jason H. Oct 05, 2021 202 views

How can I productively spend my free time?

I have no idea what to do with my time so I'm constantly bored. Any Ideas?
#school #education #ideas