Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Jun 11 71 views

How do I become a surgeon?

I'm in the first year of my GCSEs, and I'm a little confused about how to become a practising surgeon. What are the elaborate steps I need to take? #doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon #healthcare #college #premed...

#school

Jeffrey A.’s Avatar
Jeffrey A. May 20 96 views

What is the best way to get a schedule reduced?

What would be the best way to reduce a schedule to graduate early? #graduate-school #college-advice #college...

#school

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 14 240 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

Denny S.’s Avatar
Denny S. Apr 27 54 views
Denny S.’s Avatar
Denny S. Apr 27 72 views

How would i be better at electricity

I’m Puerto Rican #yatusabe...

#school

Jasmine P.’s Avatar
Jasmine P. Apr 23 79 views

If I want to be a school nurse, what are the requirements to be a school nurse? How is covid-19 impacting school nurses & regular nurses?

I'm in high school at the edge of graduation & many of my science teachers recommend me to join in some sort of career with science. I'm not sure what I still want to be, and honestly a school nurse sounds kind of easy. The thing is at first I wanted to be a social worker but for me it...

#medical #help #healthcare #nursing #nurse #nurse-training #school #medicine

Ahmad A.’s Avatar
Ahmad A. Apr 24 138 views
Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 100 views

If I'm a little worried about how difficult college will be after my public school education, should I take courses over the summer before college at a community college to prepare more?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #college...

#school

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 02 119 views

What school should I go to for interior design? I want to go to the University of Cincinnati but is that the best choice?

I want to get the best education to have the most successful career. What programs should I do and what degrees should I strive for? #college #interior-design #design #school...

#degree

Erin C.’s Avatar
Erin C. Apr 01 132 views

How do you know that what you want to do in life you are actually going to enjoy it

Dance , friends,family, animals, babysitting,high school, future, south boston , bccs...

#school

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24 138 views

What’s the key to becoming successful in life?

I want to be able to be successful and working by the time I get out of college. #school #successful #college...

#advice

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21 145 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

Gabe A.’s Avatar
Gabe A. Mar 13 96 views

How much do ac technicals make a year

Hi my name is Gabe I am a student at leto High school #school #student #trade-school...

#hvac

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 138 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 76 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

#school

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 106 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 220 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#gpa #college-advice #college-admissions

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 130 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 59 views

how long do you have to be in school for a graphic designer

how many years what do you have to have etc etc etc...

#school

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Nov 05, 2019 89 views