Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 41 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

#school

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 48 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 137 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#college-admissions #college-advice #gpa

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 47 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 31 views

how long do you have to be in school for a graphic designer

how many years what do you have to have etc etc etc...

#school

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Nov 05, 2019 36 views
diego O.’s Avatar
diego O. Oct 30, 2019 73 views

Were and how do you get peace in school with so much people around?

Diego's been my name for the past 20 years all I'm looking for is peace in my heart I feel like I have been trough a lot in the past 20 years of age that I have this is why I ask this question like school really the answer? #college #college-major #school...

#college-admissions

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Oct 30, 2019 33 views
Sid A.’s Avatar
Sid A. Oct 27, 2019 53 views
angelina B.’s Avatar
angelina B. Sep 25, 2019 61 views
Quinton C.’s Avatar
Quinton C. Aug 26, 2019 41 views
Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Aug 26, 2019 39 views
Mario C.’s Avatar
Mario C. Jul 29, 2019 58 views

what is the best school for art

Hunter J.’s Avatar
Hunter J. Aug 16, 2018 115 views

What is one of the best schools in Georgia for HVAC?

Degrees such as HVAC technicians and serving for residential / commercial? #hvac #georgia...

#school

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 147 views
William H.’s Avatar
William H. Jul 19, 2018 204 views

What was a typical meal for a medical student during the four years of training?

Medical school is already stressful enough to maintain sanity. Add on top of that with the hassles of eating, how did you prepare meals that were healthy enough for you to maintain your health during those stressful years? Also, what did you eat during those years? #health #student #social...

#school #hospital-and-healthcare #nutrition #medicine #healthcare #doctor #med-school