Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24 81 views

What’s the key to becoming successful in life?

I want to be able to be successful and working by the time I get out of college. #school #successful #college...

#advice

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21 54 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

Gabe A.’s Avatar
Gabe A. Mar 13 62 views

How much do ac technicals make a year

Hi my name is Gabe I am a student at leto High school #school #student #trade-school...

#hvac

Rob A.’s Avatar
Rob A. Feb 28 55 views

School counselors

As a school counselor do you create the master schedule? #counselor #scheduling #teaching #teacher #school...

#counseling

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 54 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

#school

Sumaiya A.’s Avatar
Sumaiya A. Jan 27 60 views

What challenges do you face when applying for teacher's college?

What requirements are there to apply for teacher's college and how did you achieve them? Were they hard? Were you rejected for any reason? #teacher #education #school #college...

#teaching

Ila P.’s Avatar
Ila P. Dec 09, 2019 161 views

If I have an unweighted GPA less than a 4.0, will it look bad to any Ivy League schools that I apply to?

Hey! I'm Ila (pronounced ee-la). This question has been something that I've been trying to find an answer to for a while. I currently have a 4.0, but my classes are pretty hard, and I can only hope to keep my 4.0 at the end of the semester. Any advice helps- thanks! #school #college...

#college-admissions #college-advice #gpa

Aimee M.’s Avatar
Aimee M. Nov 22, 2019 77 views

What benefits are there to becoming a Behavior Specialist?

I am a single mom and want to return to school for the first time since graduating high school in 2005. I want to become a behavior specialist specializing in autism. #school #college #psychology #student...

#autism

hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 38 views

how long do you have to be in school for a graphic designer

how many years what do you have to have etc etc etc...

#school

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Nov 05, 2019 48 views
diego O.’s Avatar
diego O. Oct 30, 2019 95 views

Were and how do you get peace in school with so much people around?

Diego's been my name for the past 20 years all I'm looking for is peace in my heart I feel like I have been trough a lot in the past 20 years of age that I have this is why I ask this question like school really the answer? #college #college-major #school...

#college-admissions

Ricardo V.’s Avatar
Ricardo V. Oct 30, 2019 42 views
Sid A.’s Avatar
Sid A. Oct 27, 2019 72 views
angelina B.’s Avatar
angelina B. Sep 25, 2019 69 views