Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17 65 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#general #college #professor #technology #major #it #informationtechnology #school #coding #scripting #python #python3 #classes #career #programming

Georgia P.’s Avatar
Georgia P. Sep 17 127 views

What is some advice to someone who tends to get overwhelmed very easily?

I'm involved in a lot in and outside of school. Sometimes it gets to me and I'll start getting super overwhelmed. It can sometimes affect my motivation levels and confidence levels. #school #entrepreneurship...

Gabby H.’s Avatar
Gabby H. Sep 10 48 views

What is the workload like for a Masters in Counseling? I am trying to go into Marriage and Family Therapy

I am trying to go into Marriage and Family Therapy. I just want to know how much studying there is. If there is more papers rather than exams, if there are exams at all? What should I expect? I am coming from an undergrad Health degree, so this is all new to me....

#school

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09 115 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#law-school #associate-lawyer #criminology #school #law #lawyer #inhousecounsel #politicalscience #corporatelawyer #generalcounsel #corporate-lawyer #lawyers

makayla D.’s Avatar
makayla D. Sep 04 79 views

whats the best school to get my teaching education

i want to become like a kindergarten teacher or a pre school teacher, but i just don't know what school i want to go to. All i know is i want to go to one of the best, and i want some advice. #teacher #school...

Kamarie C.’s Avatar
Kamarie C. Sep 04 57 views
Lexi S.’s Avatar
Lexi S. Aug 27 40 views
ka'la P.’s Avatar
ka'la P. Aug 26 82 views

How can i be more focus in school?

i'm 16 i love sports and lashes. # #school...

#graduate-school

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Aug 24 61 views

WHAT I PLAN TO DO AFTER SCHOOL?

#planning My plan after graduating high school will be to attempt a shot in college to learn more about music such as MIX AND MASTERING. Because as a artist i rather learn to do it myself than waiting on someone else to do it for me....

#school

Zakiyyah W.’s Avatar
Zakiyyah W. Aug 24 35 views

What are your primary job responsibilities as a attorney.

I'm outgoing ,I can do anything I put my mind to as long as I have that mindset. #school #attorney...

#fun