Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Katerina S.’s Avatar
Katerina S. Jun 14 41 views
Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. Jun 02 47 views

What is the best way to go about school as far as the classes to take to be a defense attorney

Im going to college but i just dont want to take any unnecessary classes for what i want to do with my life HELP #school #lawyer...

jakyiah H.’s Avatar
jakyiah H. Jun 01 58 views
Jaiden R.’s Avatar
Jaiden R. May 30 42 views
Amuna A.’s Avatar
Amuna A. May 26 76 views

What do I do right after graduating college?

I' m entering college soon and I'm not sure if I am going to school to gain experience or to get a job right away. What's more valuable. I wanna work with kids in a school, either a teacher or speech pathologist.#teacher #children...

#school

Jose M.’s Avatar
Jose M. May 20 63 views

What's the next step in life to becoming a celebrity hairstylist?

Does this requires a higher education, if so what school will you be attending? what are some goals that'll help you get to this height of success? #life #career-goals #pro #school #haristylist...

#business

Callum P.’s Avatar
Callum P. May 20 107 views

What's it like to be in Career Village?

I have #autism. My life was very rough with it. I was struggling in #school all these years because I mad some of my #teachers mad in the past. All I want is to #graduate and go to #college so that I can get a #job. I have my #parents to support me. I sometimes like to dabble in...

#arts-and-crafts #stem #technology

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18 53 views

What skills do I need to be a stockbroker?

I never liked School since I was a little kid....

#school

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. May 13 125 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

#business #jobs #career #success #health #architect #school #college

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. May 11 54 views

As a teenager. What are the things that can benefit us to start a business.

Im a curious person if i get curious to something my attention just focus on that something....

#school

jaden E.’s Avatar
jaden E. Apr 29 74 views
Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Apr 28 79 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor. What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future? #doctor #surgery #school #career...

#medicine

Somi D.’s Avatar
Somi D. Apr 26 124 views

Will Summer School affect the way Universities/Colleges look at you

School has been really hard for me over quarantine and my grades are not the best right now and I want to take Summer school but im scared that it won't benefit my gpa at all. My my freshman year wasn't the best either (I maintained and B C average) . I wanna be successful but my motivation is...

#high-school-classes #school #classes #college

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Apr 21 112 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

#business #medical #chiropractor #kinesiology #doctor #major #school #college

Madison R.’s Avatar
Madison R. Apr 20 142 views

With homework is it a good idea to do it right away or to give myself some relaxation time?

I have been wondering if I should do my homework right away or to give myself a few hours to wind down from the school day. #school...

#homework

Neiko A.’s Avatar
Neiko A. Apr 14 62 views

How many school years did it take for you to become an NP?

I am currently a high school student and unsure about the steps to take before you actually become a Nurse Practitioner. #medical...

#school

Rakhi J.’s Avatar
Rakhi J. Apr 14 158 views

How do I know what is my passion?

I am in class 11 and I don't know my passion. I personally feel I can be a good lawyer or a good doctor but for some reason, I feel like it's my duty to become an engineer. Could you please help me out? I am so confused. #career-counseling #higher-education...

#school

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. Apr 13 124 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

#high-school #jobs #writing #career #person #career-advice #extracurriculars #advice #school #freelancing #freelancer

Anthony M.’s Avatar
Anthony M. Mar 31 124 views

Preparing for Physics graduate school

I'm a third year undergraduate in a physics program getting my bachelor's degree. I'm primarily interested in graduate school, and I was wondering if there was any advice regarding how to prepare for applying? #physics #school...

#grad-school