Career Questions tagged School

A school is a home for teachers, professors, students, and office administration. Careers involve nursery managers, special education needs teacher, nutrition specialist, and many more. For more information, please read...

Mia D.’s Avatar
Mia D. yesterday 30 views

Where can I freelance as a 15 year old high school student?

I've been freelancing and writing articles for clients for 6 months now. I'm at Fiverr and someone has been contacting me for jobs. But, I want to do more. Where else can I freelance? You have to be at least 18 to join Upwork. Do you have any suggestions as to where I can freelance and find...

#person #writing #freelancer #jobs #high-school #school #freelancing #career-advice #career #extracurriculars #advice

Anthony M.’s Avatar
Anthony M. Mar 31 59 views

Preparing for Physics graduate school

I'm a third year undergraduate in a physics program getting my bachelor's degree. I'm primarily interested in graduate school, and I was wondering if there was any advice regarding how to prepare for applying? #physics #school...

#grad-school

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Mar 25 81 views

What are the requirements to become a Teacher Assistant?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i will be turning 18 on Monday and i am interested in becoming a Teacher Assistant for any school. I look at movies that has teacher assistants and i want too become one. #teacher #school #teaching...

#student

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 48 views

What kind of Job do you have if you went to school for construction work?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be a construction worker. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #construction#classes...

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 38 views

What is the salary that you have for being a construction worker?

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 43 views

What do have to do be a construction worker?

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 47 views

What was your favorite class to take in high school to become a transporter?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be in transportation. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #transportation...

#classes

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 60 views

Is marketing a good job to have.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said marketing would be a good job for me. #school...

#jobs

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 45 views

What is the salary that you have for doing transportation?

#classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 52 views

How did you start you career in Transportation?

#classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 40 views

What classes should I take in high school to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be manufacturing. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #manufacturer...

#classes

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 77 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 56 views

What is the salary that you have for being a manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I am interested in manufacturing. I am just planning for my future. #school #student #social #manufacturing...

#students

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 66 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 85 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 70 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 79 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 53 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

#manufacturing

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 45 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers...

#student

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 78 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

#training

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 67 views

What are the best classes to take to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that said being a lawyer would be a good job for me. #school #students #lawyer #lawyers...

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 86 views

What is the hardest part about manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 70 views

What is the hardest part about marketing?

#marketing

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 61 views

What school did you go to?

I would like to be in the government and the public administration department. I think that I would be good at it. It was chosen for me because of the things I like. #government # carreer #school...

#graduate-school

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 82 views

What is the salary of a lawyer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a lawyer. #lawyer #student #school #law #law-school...

#students

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 62 views

What is the best way to prepare you for training or education.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me that training and education would be good career choices for me. #career-choice #student #school...

#education