Career Questions tagged College Classes

Brian F.’s Avatar
Brian F. May 24, 2018 368 views

Computer science college graduates do-over?

For those working in technology, is there anything you wish you took the time to learn in college now that you have graduated that you believe would have helped you now that you are working in your field. Like a non required classes or a minor or something? #college-minor #college-classes...

#college #technology #computer-science

Evgeni R.’s Avatar
Evgeni R. Apr 26, 2018 264 views

How do AP classes compare to college-level courses?

From what I've heard, AP classes are at best like easier first-year courses. Can I compare the workload/difficulty of an AP class to that of my future college courses, or should I expect a lot tougher? Is there any AP class that accurately reflects the rigor of college courses (such as AP Chem...

#classes #apclasses #college #college-advice #college-classes #class-difficulty

Anais M.’s Avatar
Anais M. Jan 23, 2018 304 views

What type of classes do you have to take in college to become a therapist?

I am asking this question because I am going to begin running start and would love to know what classes I could take to knock off a few years of college that I would have to pay for. #therapists #running-start...

#college-classes